Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 [897] 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 10:50:30 AM

A brief overview of current development plans:

-Once the ICO ends, we can prepare the mainnet and mine the correct required VRM from the ICO.
-Then after the ICO funds are mined, we will run the mainnet privately with a block reward of zero until all the ICO funds are sent to their respective addresses
-After all the funds have been disbursed we will open the mainnet up to the public and start the blocktime-dependent reward scheme.
-Then mining will begin
-We will be working with either poloniex, bittrex or both to support a VRC/VRM market pair.  The VRM/BTC pairs will be up to the exchanges to add at their own discretion.
-Once this market pair is up we will add VRM/VRC swap functionality to the Verium and VeriCoin wallet.
-After the Verium network has stabilized we will release a new VeriCoin wallet that accepts Verium blocks as part of it's consensus, then as Verium picks up steam so too does the currency in security, transaction speed and scalability.

_@/'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:44:54 PM

9 hours left and more VRC coming in late in the ICO. Good stuff!

DELETED
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:19:31 PM

What it's mean that this price coin will be up again.?
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:09:10 PM

Sadly no the blind vericoin apologist will say it's market manipulation.  Which I think now is some what correct so few people care about the coin they raise and dump the prices as they see but it's never going to be any more then that.  Its unfortunate the developers are great smart ethical people but they have no direction on how to promote the coin.  Also this is a hobby for the most part so there time is limited do to family, work and life.  So on a day where the price should be rising and people should be happy with anticipation it's just a flat day with very little noise.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:49:12 PM

Sadly no the blind vericoin apologist will say it's market manipulation.  Which I think now is some what correct so few people care about the coin they raise and dump the prices as they see but it's never going to be any more then that.  Its unfortunate the developers are great smart ethical people but they have no direction on how to promote the coin.  Also this is a hobby for the most part so there time is limited do to family, work and life.  So on a day where the price should be rising and people should be happy with anticipation it's just a flat day with very little noise.

Thanks for your opinion, i agree with you.
We just hope the developers caring about this coin and will be smart to promote the coin.
warr1979

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:05:35 PM

We just hope the developers caring about this coin and will be smart to promote the coin.

I hold a pretty big bag but I don't think they are.  I gave them the contact info of my friend who owns a marketing firm and they didn't even give him a curiosity call which is free.  My friend has knowledge about crypto would not have heavily charged them and if he couldn't help them he would of been up front.  There idea of marketing is voting on every issue on their forum which doesn't work.  So the marketing money they did raise there going to throw away since they will be no purpose but to try and see what happen by copying what other coins have done.
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:31:50 PM

I hold a pretty big bag but I don't think they are.  I gave them the contact info of my friend who owns a marketing firm and they didn't even give him a curiosity call which is free.  My friend has knowledge about crypto would not have heavily charged them and if he couldn't help them he would of been up front.  There idea of marketing is voting on every issue on their forum which doesn't work.  So the marketing money they did raise there going to throw away since they will be no purpose but to try and see what happen by copying what other coins have done.

Dude! Would you drop it already...they didn't use your friend big deal.

Your looking for a pump so you can dump, the devs are not looking to pump they want a gradual rise and adoption. Marketing will come but not in the time frame your looking for. Let go already and enjoy the ride.

With a marketing budget in place we need to be smart on how it's spent and that takes patience to find the right way to do that.
warr1979

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:54:51 PM

Your looking for a pump so you can dump, the devs are not looking to pump they want a gradual rise and adoption. Marketing will come but not in the time frame your looking for. Let go already and enjoy the ride.

With a marketing budget in place we need to be smart on how it's spent and that takes patience to find the right way to do that.

As I said blind vericoin apologist.  I've been invested in this coin for over 2 years and right now your I'm waiting for a decent pump to get out.  When people post ask questions I'm going to give them my feelings if you or anyone  don't like it ignore me. 
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 05:58:23 PM

Verium update: GPU=errors. ASICs=unaffordable. Intel 8-core i5 = ~5 hashes/sec. Called scrypt-hard for a reason. Wink Public testnet coming soon, mainnet launch likely in one week.
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:10:33 PM

We are going to talk to them, we just can't touch the funds yet and don't know how much we will have until the ICO ends. I'm planning on calling them next week.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
MAD945

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:07:13 PM

As I said blind vericoin apologist.  I've been invested in this coin for over 2 years and right now your I'm waiting for a decent pump to get out.  When people post ask questions I'm going to give them my feelings if you or anyone  don't like it ignore me. 

I've been here since May 2014....I sold my Bitcoin at $20 back in the day. I'm not going to make the same mistake twice, Verium and Vericoin will be big and possibly bigger then many think.

Your welcome to your opinion but it gets old when you sound like a whiner who doesn't get his way.

RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:22:45 PM

Wow, 2 years eh? Then you should know that "pumps" are coin killers. It takes time, not pumps, to add real value. If you don't like the way things work, sell, it's that simple...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:52:19 PM

4 hours left for the ICO. Get your coins in at your only chance.

If you haven't voted yet, vote for VeriCoin in this top 10 list. At least let's keep ourselves in the top 10

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1585697.0
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 08:40:41 PM

If you haven't voted yet, vote for VeriCoin in this top 10 list. At least let's keep ourselves in the top 10

Voted!  Cool

_@/'
MAD945

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:44:22 PM

Verium ICO is cranking! 400,000 Vericoin invested in the last couple of hours
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:23:33 PM

I sent vrc 
How to receive ico?
Where and when?
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:32:46 PM

voted  Wink

Cryptonitex

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:40:21 PM

I sent vrc 
How to receive ico?
Where and when?
read directions on ico page. When the verium wallet is launched.
Cryptonitex

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:41:30 PM

Verium ICO is cranking! 400,000 Vericoin invested in the last couple of hours
wonder what this last 30 minutes will be like.
Cryptonitex

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:08:09 AM

Not much... thought that we would do 2,000,000
Its all good tho.
Pages: « 1 ... 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 [897] 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: