Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 [914] 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:11:24 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 04:56:50 PM by warr1979

lol vrm  (-29.60%) High crash
now 1 vrm =  Angry$0.36
why?

Bad News

No not bad news but basically no news.  The product they came out with is a failure or to technical for simple people like myself and a lot others to understand.  Only the die hard cheerleading understand the complexity of what is being done.  

So since people don't understand how VRM helps VRC people are not interested and don't see much of a future.  So right now there virtually no volume.
What did you expect.. news/articles every week? The product is not a failure, it's to technical. Instead of complaining, you could start helping Vericoin / Verium to improve the points you mentioned. Get in touch with the devs if you wanna learn.

PR agency is contaced this week. So I expect some news soon.

If the majority doesn't understand the value/need of VTM then that is NOT a good thing.  You should be happy price is dropping more cheap Vericoin right?? Also less and less and less money for marketing but hey cheap vericoin

Also a PR agency isn't what this coin needs.  A PR agency is a place that release wait for it ...... Press Releaes.  A press release is NEWS about the product.  It's to inform of a new or updates that is happening.  They need MARKETING not a PR agency.  This need to explain the benifits to all the stupid idiots like myself that ME NO SMART enough to still see why VRM is a game changer for VRM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warr1979

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:19:52 PM

The worst part about all this isn't even the horrible price.  It's the lack of volume on poloniex it's about 1.6 BTC the last 24 hours that's $971 USD.  If that ain't life support then I don't know what is.  But the cult will get all offended about the facts on here but if you go their forum there hasn't been a post for about 18 hours more proof this coin is on its last legs.  I know they have a budget for things but sitting on it for a month isn't helping by the time they use it, it probably be to late.
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 05:04:18 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 05:59:36 PM by souljah1h

now 1 vrm =  Angry$0.36
why?

Bad News

No not bad news but basically no news.  The product they came out with is a failure or to technical for simple people like myself and a lot others to understand.  Only the die hard cheerleading understand the complexity of what is being done.  

So since people don't understand how VRM helps VRC people are not interested and don't see much of a future.  So right now there virtually no volume.
What did you expect.. news/articles every week? The product is not a failure, it's to technical. Instead of complaining, you could start helping Vericoin / Verium to improve the points you mentioned. Get in touch with the devs if you wanna learn.

If the majority doesn't understand the value/need of VTM then that is NOT a good thing.  You should be happy price is dropping more cheap Vericoin right?? Also less and less and less money for marketing but hey cheap vericoin

Also a PR agency isn't what this coin needs.  A PR agency is a place that release wait for it ...... Press Releaes.  A press release is NEWS about the product.  It's to inform of a new or updates that is happening.  They need MARKETING not a PR agency.  This need to explain the benifits to all the stupid idiots like myself that ME NO SMART enough to still see why VRM is a game changer for VRM.
Sorry I used the wrong words (english is not my native language) It's a marketing company.

You wanna make a change? Get helping. Doing nothing and complaining is not very productive.

_@/'
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 05:10:50 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 05:42:14 PM by souljah1h

now 1 vrm =  Angry$0.36
why?

Bad News

Do not expect too much
Who manipulated the price now is the developers

I'm going out of here
NB
The coder lied to us
I've said you can not get this only vrc/vrm
see now vrm/btc ,
What does this mean?

What is the point of investing? vrc to buy vrm ? 1 vrc = 10,000 s  & 1 vrm =10 vrc = 100,000s

Developers are manipulating the price? Thats a bold claim. You got any proof for this? Thought so Wink

I don't blame you for not understanding how all of this works. But don't say stupid things like that. These devs are certainly not scammers.

https://www.vericoinforums.com/developers/

_@/'
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 05:57:23 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2016, 06:08:48 PM by souljah1h

The worst part about all this isn't even the horrible price.  It's the lack of volume on poloniex it's about 1.6 BTC the last 24 hours that's $971 USD.  If that ain't life support then I don't know what is.  But the cult will get all offended about the facts on here but if you go to their forum there hasn't been a post for about 18 hours more proof this coin is on its last legs.  I know they have a budget for things but sitting on it for a month isn't helping by the time they use it, it probably be to late.
@Krazyrican20 I wonder how your brain works.

_@/'
warr1979

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 06:21:25 PM

The worst part about all this isn't even the horrible price.  It's the lack of volume on poloniex it's about 1.6 BTC the last 24 hours that's $971 USD.  If that ain't life support then I don't know what is.  But the cult will get all offended about the facts on here but if you go to their forum there hasn't been a post for about 18 hours more proof this coin is on its last legs.  I know they have a budget for things but sitting on it for a month isn't helping by the time they use it, it probably be to late.
@Krazyrican20 I wonder how your brain works.

It works by going on facts I see.  NO ONE is talking about this coin, no one is trading this coin, no merchants accepts this coin.  Right now what is the use for this coin? I couldn't even sell my coins if I wanted to.  It's dieing I'm not in denial any more.  The developers are smart ethical they seems like great people.  There not scamming no one they tried but it's not working, there no more  passion when it comes to this coin no one cares and that's worse then the price. As I write this in the last 24 hours polonix volume 1.28 BTC that's about $789 USD.  The volume is almost under a BTC anyways you try to cut it that's not good
warr1979

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:23:30 PM

Less then 1 BTC of activity on Poloniex.  This isn't the whales suppressing the prices it's a lack of desire but basically at this point I'm talking to myself and about 3 other people that care.  When did the Verium ICO end how long have they been sitting on these funds?!?! 

Not only should an allocation of funds of been voted on like there was, there should of been a vote on how long before allocated funds should of started to have been used. 
pwpwpw

Activity: 908
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:36:01 AM

I have not followed this coin at all, did mine some VRM and I wanted to see if buying VRC is good or not but with its current volume looks like it will be removed from polo, any reasons this coin is so heavily devalued ? Can't read through 900pages now.. so I need some short summary of this coin past and future roadmap.

xdrzrex

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:43:03 AM

The 24hr volume at https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_vrc is over 3 BTC which is not much, but can hold.
VRM volume at https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VRM is around 2 BTC.
The future is uncertain.
But the idea is interesting.
warr1979

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:31:06 PM

I have not followed this coin at all, did mine some VRM and I wanted to see if buying VRC is good or not but with its current volume looks like it will be removed from polo, any reasons this coin is so heavily devalued ? Can't read through 900pages now.. so I need some short summary of this coin past and future roadmap.

Basically Verium and the lack of attention given to Vericoin has killed it.  If you buy it,  it's like buying a lottery ticket. The future of Vericoin really hasn't been discussed everything is about how Verium helps Vericoin but people don't care about Vericoin right now and there has been no development to Vericoin itself in over a year.  Verium to Vericoin pairing so far has been a major dud that has bought the price of the coin down probably close.  Is it over for Vericoin no BUT it's getting close if they don't inject life in this coin then it's over
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 12:51:51 PM

Basically Verium and the lack of attention given to Vericoin has killed it.  If you buy it,  it's like buying a lottery ticket. The future of Vericoin really hasn't been discussed everything is about how Verium helps Vericoin but people don't care about Vericoin right now and there has been no development to Vericoin itself in over a year.  Verium to Vericoin pairing so far has been a major dud that has bought the price of the coin down probably close.  Is it over for Vericoin no BUT it's getting close if they don't inject life in this coin then it's over
Verium will make Vericoin a better coin when both coins are working together. Verium is giving attention to Vericoin (faster transactions, more security etc) so saying that there is a lack of attention is false.

_@/'
warr1979

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:03:43 PM

Verium will make Vericoin a better coin when both coins are working together. Verium is giving attention to Vericoin (faster transactions, more security etc) so saying that there is a lack of attention is false.

Ok how much faster and secure is Vericoin now??

Does it matter how much more faster and secure a coin is if it has very little use?? 

But back to my question how much faster and secure?? I bet the answer won't be mind blowingly faster and more secure.
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:21:47 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 01:53:39 PM by souljah1h

Ok how much faster and secure is Vericoin now??

Does it matter how much more faster and secure a coin is if it has very little use??  

But back to my question how much faster and secure?? I bet the answer won't be mind blowingly faster and more secure.
I said "when both coins are working together."

They are not working together at the moment.

When mining is optimized and the Verium network is stable etc it's time to let them work together.

Read the first post.

"Will speed Vericoin Blocktime up to 20 seconds"

Vericoin Blocktime is now 1 minute. You do the math..

About security start reading / researching the info is everywhere.

_@/'
warr1979

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:50:27 PM

Keyword: When

Not even implemented NO eta when it will be implemented.  Also makes it faster does 60 to 40 seconds make a difference?? Right now it's no why cause no one is using the coin.  Also how much more secure is it?? These aren't game changing features sorry the market is telling us that.  More and more this is turning out to be a failed experiment.  It sucks but I deal in reality.
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:55:00 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 02:19:58 PM by souljah1h

Not even implemented NO eta when it will be implemented.  Also makes it faster does 60 to 40 seconds make a difference?? Right now it's no why cause no one is using the coin.  Also how much more secure is it?? These aren't game changing features sorry the market is telling us that.  More and more this is turning out to be a failed experiment.  It sucks but I deal in reality.
About the ETA, I just posted: When mining is optimized and the Verium network is stable etc it's time to let them work together. Again Read.

You really should start reading. Will speed Vericoin Blocktime up to 20 seconds. Not 60 - 20 = 40.

200% faster makes quite a difference.

What are you asking exactly, because I could ask you this. Does 60 euro or 20 euro make a difference? What would your answer be?

You sir fail at reading, maybe thats effecting your reality.

_@/'
r.o.o.t

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 02:23:19 PM

I believe that makes sense.

..-- ▰▰ DECRED.ORG ▰▰ --..
warr1979

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:56:52 PM

Not even implemented NO eta when it will be implemented.  Also makes it faster does 60 to 40 seconds make a difference?? Right now it's no why cause no one is using the coin.  Also how much more secure is it?? These aren't game changing features sorry the market is telling us that.  More and more this is turning out to be a failed experiment.  It sucks but I deal in reality.
About the ETA, I just posted: When mining is optimized and the Verium network is stable etc it's time to let them work together. Again Read.

You really should start reading. Will speed Vericoin Blocktime up to 20 seconds. Not 60 - 20 = 40.

200% faster makes quite a difference.

What are you asking exactly, because I could ask you this. Does 60 euro or 20 euro make a difference? What would your answer be?

You sir fail at reading, maybe thats effecting your reality.

60 euros to 20 euros does make a difference

60 SECONDS to 20 SECONDS not so much.  Don't understand how you equate dollar amounts to seconds.  Would I be happy waiting 40 seconds less for my food of course will it change my life ...no
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 03:17:48 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 03:31:13 PM by effectsToCause

What is your solution, what is your killer app idea for true utility?  Complaining everyday does nothing but distract and take time away from those actually doing work on this project.  Join us with work if you want to make change.  We are doing conference call with your friend tomorrow at 1pm.  I hope you will not also talk down about that.
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:12:13 PM

I'm not going to disagree with you. It's been very disappointing since our best days of 2014. But a lot of the point of Verium was to raise funds to help pay for VRC marketing. Your contact you set us up with seems to know what he's talking about and we're really looking forward to our conversation with him tomorrow.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
FANCIER

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 06:20:52 AM

https://www.vericoinforums.com/threads/explaining-verium-information.1331/

WordPress Themes That Empower 437,821 Customers.
http://www.elegantthemes.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=40460
Pages: « 1 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 [914] 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: