Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 [926] 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 11:47:30 AM

Other coin try to make new high but VRC try to f8nd new bottom. less than 2 BTC buy orders on Poloniex. So shit dying.

May be Vericoin devs dump their coin to leave this shit dying. So funny So true So VeriShit. Wink
Instead of complaining you could be helping. But complaining is easier right? Technology is solid, price just doesn't reflect that at the moment.

In case you didn't notice, almost every coin is down right now.

_@/'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 11:48:02 AM

Right now I know what VRC standing for ..... VeryRetraceCoin  Grin

What would VRM stand for then ?

You must think by yourself if you have own brain. Oh damn if you really have no brain I will tell you. I think VRM should be ..... VeryRetraceMotherfucker

But VRC/VRM totally fail LOL no exchange open for shit/shit pair
VRM is another shit coin from useless VRC devs.  Grin

Finally we know who is right!! LOL
Almost 2 months Vericoin down down and down to the hell. Dev team SUCK!! Useless to invest in this coin  Tongue
Instead of complaining you could be helping. But complaining is easier right? Technology is solid, price just doesn't reflect that at the moment.

_@/'
NotMyDay

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:35:58 PM

You must think by yourself if you have own brain. Oh damn if you really have no brain I will tell you. I think VRM should be ..... VeryRetraceMotherfucker

VRM is another shit coin from useless VRC devs.  Grin

Almost 2 months Vericoin down down and down to the hell. Dev team SUCK!! Useless to invest in this coin  Tongue

You are supporter holding this shit so much. How long for VRC bag holder for you?
I was supported this shit and sold all at 9000-10,000 sats before this going to hell. I want to tell you I'm so so happy.
Now I'm a hater I hate VRC and Devs including you! We are on different side as I said 2 months ago LOL It's the truth YOU!! supportor can't accepts the truth about this coin. You will so fucking cry  later ;P
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 01:01:00 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 01:13:50 PM by souljah1h

Almost 2 months Vericoin down down and down to the hell. Dev team SUCK!! Useless to invest in this coin  Tongue

You are supporter holding this shit so much. How long for VRC bag holder for you?
I was supported this shit and sold all at 9000-10,000 sats before this going to hell. I want to tell you I'm so so happy.
Now I'm a hater I hate VRC and Devs including you! We are on different side as I said 2 months ago LOL It's the truth YOU!! supportor can't accepts the truth about this coin. You will so fucking cry  later ;P
How hard is it to have a civilized discussion? Apparently very hard. Welcome to my ignore.

_@/'
NotMyDay

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:35:39 PM

How hard is it to have a civilized discussion? Apparently very hard. Welcome to my ignore.

Your welcome you just ignored the truth. Someday you will need you see my reply and you will see this for YOU. olo
L.H. Mysterieux

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:25:05 PM

Technology is solid, price just doesn't reflect that at the moment.

if your definition of solid is forks and the "accidental" generation of 2million coins... then yeah the tech is solid.

... and if you dont know why that is then you have not been paying attention for some time.

I was supported this shit and sold all at 9000-10,000 sats before this going to hell.
Now I'm a hater I hate VRC and Devs including you!

good. now go back to iconomi and let the adults talk.

now then...

fix this...
&
we'll go from there.

.014351 btc > 14T2Gy1iqcuRcne3nSoYDj9VGDBz5WzRF7

353.39034593 vrc > VLw5vPW7dY4NreFe61k4QHauMRe7rT4GfE

22aa5b04969d718c31366ea82d55612b3532c6e8fe727293f19e3747dd6397c7

souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 08:43:13 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2016, 09:06:53 PM by souljah1h

if your definition of solid is forks and the "accidental" generation of 2million coins... then yeah the tech is solid.

Read the following to understand why this happend (forks and the stake of 1.7 million coins). It wasn't intentional if that is what you are implying. Network was just following protocol.

Background:

The VeriFund wallet was crashing every day due to a high number of inputs. Each address has a balance of coins made up of various inputs. If, for example, you sent 1000 VRC to address 1, and you staked, the 1000 VRC would be split into two new inputs of roughly 500 + 1/2 stake each. The reason input splitting is used in various forms of PoS is to distribute coins into roughly equal amounts. If someone holds 100,000 VRC and their VRC is split into 1000 different inputs of 100 VRC each, even a holder of 10,000 VRC with 100 inputs of 100 VRC will be competitive. This helps keep the flow of stake blocks steady with predictable block times and rewards.

Splitting is not enforced at the protocol level, and in fact, it is not necessary. However, a wallet without splitting enabled will stake unpredictably and total long-term interest will likely be lower.

Unfortunately, since the VeriFund Endowment wallet (VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx) held a large quantity of VRC, the stakes split into thousands of inputs. This caused a number of problems. One major issue is the abundance of inputs to send large quanties of coin (for example, if we wanted to use the endowment interest to fund a new block explorer) prevents sending without coin control. Instead, meticulous input selection is necessary to send coins without erroring due to transaction size. This high transaction size due to the many splits additionally bloats the blockchain. The bloat is insignificant for normal wallets with under several hundred thousand VRC, but for the VFEndow wallet with almost 2 million, it was detremental.

Not only did inputs cause issues with sends, but they also caused the wallet to crash due to high memory utilization. With the goal of running the endowment wallet on a low-power system such as a Raspberry Pi, it would never be possible. In fact, running on an Intel I7-3770k with 16 GB of ram was not enough after a month of staking and splitting without manually recombining inputs using coin control.

What happened:
After weeks of discussion between Doug and I, it was decided that we should attempt to improve the splitting system. Instead of targeting splitting according to the original code when the following condition was met:

if ((nWeight < nStakeSplitAge) || ((nCoinWeight/nAverageStakeWeight) < nStakeSplitWeightFraction))

where nWeight is the age weight of the coin, nStakeSplitAge is a constant of 2592000, representing the number of seconds in 30 days, nCoinWeight is nWeight (age weight) * nCredit (coins), nAverageStakeWeight is the average stake weight of the past 60 blocks (roughly 1 hour), and nStakeSplitWeightFraction is 0.35 or 35%

the new target in versions 1.6.5.2-1.6.5.4 was simply

if (nWeight > nStakeSplitAge)

According to the original conditions, if the coin weight was lower than 1 month's worth of age, it would split. Additionally, if your coins made up less than 35% of the network stake weight, they would split.

When splitting is not occuring, the coin attempts to collect inputs so that the minimum size is 5000+ per input. Unfortunately, since it was now much harder to split, many inputs from almost every staker instead combined to be greater than 5000. An example of this occuring is in block 1415038: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/block.dws?1415038.htm. In this case, 57 inputs that would normally be able to stake independently were combined to create one new input.

What immediately happened after the release of 1.6.5.2 was users on that version started combining inputs and burning massive coin-age due. Since both inputs were significantly reduced, especially among long-term stakers who have been continually staking and thus had the smallest inputs, suddenly there were not enough inputs to consistently stake. The block time started slowing considerably and due to the now-burned coin-age, interest rates shot up to ridiculous amounts.

As reference, the equations defining the inflation rate and interest rate are as follows:

inflationRate = (17*(log(nAverageWeight/20)))/100

where nAverageWeight is the average stake weight of the previous 60 blocks

interestRate = ((inflationRate*INITIAL_COIN_SUPPLY)/nAverageWeight)*100
where INITIAL_COIN_SUPPLY is the original PoW distribution of 26751452 VRC

Since both coin-age was burned in combining inputs as well as not enough inputs existing to have 60 second block times, the VRC chain had to accept blocks with low weight reducing the nAverageWeight down to very low amounts-- amounts unseen previously. Due to the log scale of the inflation rate calculation, this caused interest rates to exceed even 2000% APR in certain instances.

A quick series of patches was made by Doug to change the splitting formula to apply when nWeight < nStakeSplitAge with a new definition of 259200, or the number of seconds in 3 days (1.6.5.3), and trying to reduce combining inputs to 1000 VRC instead of 5000 VRC (1.6.5.4), but it was too little, too late.

In certain cases, splitting was occuring in the same block as the stake causing the coin-age to be insufficient after splitting to create that stake. In this case, nodes that accidentally staked a block improperly in this method were banned from other nodes. This caused forking to occur.

Another change was made in 1.6.5.2 in order to attempt to speed up syncing of new wallets. At startup, previously the last 500 blocks were checked. Now, only 10 were-- a change made in other coins that have been shown to work well. This change did not negatively impact VeriCoin and did indeed speed up startup times.

The other significant change unrelated to splitting was increasing the broadcast of blocks to new nodes. Previously, 2000 blocks were sent at a time. This value was increased to 40,000. In addition, 8000 block headers at a time were broadcast before, now 80,000. The added strain of attempting to seed nodes with many times more blocks at once caused 32-bit systems, and 64-bit systems with less than 8 GB of ram to crash due to the large number of blocks in memory for distribution.

Ultimately, both changes to block distribution and stake splitting were untested prior to release. This was a poor decision, but one made with the expectation that they would not cause any issues. Unfortunately, the fact that many clients were forking due to splitting issues, the reduced inputs able to stake, and crashing due to block distribution caused the network to break into many forks and catastrophically increasing interest rates during the splitting. Thankfully, the vast majority of high-interest stake was on the VeriFund Endowment wallet which we control and can determine the fate of. We will be seeking opinion on what to do with the funds with the most obvious options of destroying them, or staking them in perpetuity in the endowment.

The road ahead:
We have reverted 1.6.5.2+ splitting code back to 1.6.5.1 so users will have more small inputs to stake with rather than few 5000+ VRC inputs. The system worked well for most users before. We may need to create a specialized wallet for the VFEndow wallet in order to prevent crashing, but it should be a limited release just to handle splitting on that particular wallet.

In addition, we have also reduced block distribution back to 2000 blocks and down to 10,000 block headers (up from 8000 but down from 80,000 in 1.6.5.2). This wallet release is numbered 1.6.5.5.

The longest chain was found to be on an unupgraded 1.6.5.1 wallet and was used to bootstrap a new supernode (supernode.vericoin.info -- still without central checkpointing) to help users get on the main chain. In addition, new bootstraps will be created and made available on a regular basis to help reduce the number of forks in the wild.

Future patches will be tested first internally before release. Since Doug and I no longer work physically next to each other, and I have graduated and started working with less free time, our communication was sub-par and the release was not properly vetted before it was published. We will work extremely hard to ensure this does not happen again.

The faith of the large stake was brought to a Community vote and those coins got burned.

Burn addy here; https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?VRCBURNCNhMBcyVBiYB4znn61PfYy7gVCb.htm

now then...

fix this...
&
we'll go from there.

Remember this?

Veribit is working properly.

no.

it is not.

VLw5vPW7dY4NreFe61k4QHauMRe7rT4GfE

VJi67EtjTCbC1hcQ5X4FAkAEv3aLmgmc3L

VDiUv4XHJWcKGZrCWweA5USfuq2vTao7yo

the list goes on...

Can you send an email to vericoin@vericoin.info with details including: 1. The address you sent VRC to, 2. The Bitcoin address destination, and 3. A VRC refund address if the transaction got stuck? David will check it out.

In addition, the addresses you posted aren't VeriBit addresses.

I have sent you 2 PMs on this forum, with no response from you. Also didn't recieve email from you on vericoin@vericoin.info seems like you don't want it to be fixed...

I ask you once again.

Can you send an email to vericoin@vericoin.info with details including: 1. The address you sent VRC to, 2. The Bitcoin address destination, and 3. A VRC refund address if the transaction got stuck? David will check it out.

_@/'
Cryptonite310

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:53:58 PM

Other coin try to make new high but VRC try to f8nd new bottom. less than 2 BTC buy orders on Poloniex. So shit dying.

May be Vericoin devs dump their coin to leave this shit dying. So funny So true So VeriShit. Wink

Z Cash had like a 1100% increase last week or something. Wonder what they  were doing right there.

As the BitCoin price increases, all other coins that rely on BitCoin will decrease. AltCoins don't exactly follow the price of BitCoin, so as B goes up, Alt goes down.

BitCoin follows the economy a little bit in a way. The holidays are coming up so Americans will be spending their money, so the value of BitCoin, as well as the economy will increase.

After that, into next year prices will stabilize.
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:38:38 AM

VRM is another shit coin from useless VRC devs.  Grin

Almost 2 months Vericoin down down and down to the hell. Dev team SUCK!! Useless to invest in this coin  Tongue

Even more useless to read your comments. Grow up.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
RJF19

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:43:02 AM

Read the following to understand why this happend (forks and the stake of 1.7 million coins). It wasn't intentional if that is what you are implying. Network was just following protocol.

Background:

The VeriFund wallet was crashing every day due to a high number of inputs. Each address has a balance of coins made up of various inputs. If, for example, you sent 1000 VRC to address 1, and you staked, the 1000 VRC would be split into two new inputs of roughly 500 + 1/2 stake each. The reason input splitting is used in various forms of PoS is to distribute coins into roughly equal amounts. If someone holds 100,000 VRC and their VRC is split into 1000 different inputs of 100 VRC each, even a holder of 10,000 VRC with 100 inputs of 100 VRC will be competitive. This helps keep the flow of stake blocks steady with predictable block times and rewards.

Splitting is not enforced at the protocol level, and in fact, it is not necessary. However, a wallet without splitting enabled will stake unpredictably and total long-term interest will likely be lower.

Unfortunately, since the VeriFund Endowment wallet (VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx) held a large quantity of VRC, the stakes split into thousands of inputs. This caused a number of problems. One major issue is the abundance of inputs to send large quanties of coin (for example, if we wanted to use the endowment interest to fund a new block explorer) prevents sending without coin control. Instead, meticulous input selection is necessary to send coins without erroring due to transaction size. This high transaction size due to the many splits additionally bloats the blockchain. The bloat is insignificant for normal wallets with under several hundred thousand VRC, but for the VFEndow wallet with almost 2 million, it was detremental.

Not only did inputs cause issues with sends, but they also caused the wallet to crash due to high memory utilization. With the goal of running the endowment wallet on a low-power system such as a Raspberry Pi, it would never be possible. In fact, running on an Intel I7-3770k with 16 GB of ram was not enough after a month of staking and splitting without manually recombining inputs using coin control.

What happened:
After weeks of discussion between Doug and I, it was decided that we should attempt to improve the splitting system. Instead of targeting splitting according to the original code when the following condition was met:

if ((nWeight < nStakeSplitAge) || ((nCoinWeight/nAverageStakeWeight) < nStakeSplitWeightFraction))

where nWeight is the age weight of the coin, nStakeSplitAge is a constant of 2592000, representing the number of seconds in 30 days, nCoinWeight is nWeight (age weight) * nCredit (coins), nAverageStakeWeight is the average stake weight of the past 60 blocks (roughly 1 hour), and nStakeSplitWeightFraction is 0.35 or 35%

the new target in versions 1.6.5.2-1.6.5.4 was simply

if (nWeight > nStakeSplitAge)

According to the original conditions, if the coin weight was lower than 1 month's worth of age, it would split. Additionally, if your coins made up less than 35% of the network stake weight, they would split.

When splitting is not occuring, the coin attempts to collect inputs so that the minimum size is 5000+ per input. Unfortunately, since it was now much harder to split, many inputs from almost every staker instead combined to be greater than 5000. An example of this occuring is in block 1415038: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/block.dws?1415038.htm. In this case, 57 inputs that would normally be able to stake independently were combined to create one new input.

What immediately happened after the release of 1.6.5.2 was users on that version started combining inputs and burning massive coin-age due. Since both inputs were significantly reduced, especially among long-term stakers who have been continually staking and thus had the smallest inputs, suddenly there were not enough inputs to consistently stake. The block time started slowing considerably and due to the now-burned coin-age, interest rates shot up to ridiculous amounts.

As reference, the equations defining the inflation rate and interest rate are as follows:

inflationRate = (17*(log(nAverageWeight/20)))/100

where nAverageWeight is the average stake weight of the previous 60 blocks

interestRate = ((inflationRate*INITIAL_COIN_SUPPLY)/nAverageWeight)*100
where INITIAL_COIN_SUPPLY is the original PoW distribution of 26751452 VRC

Since both coin-age was burned in combining inputs as well as not enough inputs existing to have 60 second block times, the VRC chain had to accept blocks with low weight reducing the nAverageWeight down to very low amounts-- amounts unseen previously. Due to the log scale of the inflation rate calculation, this caused interest rates to exceed even 2000% APR in certain instances.

A quick series of patches was made by Doug to change the splitting formula to apply when nWeight < nStakeSplitAge with a new definition of 259200, or the number of seconds in 3 days (1.6.5.3), and trying to reduce combining inputs to 1000 VRC instead of 5000 VRC (1.6.5.4), but it was too little, too late.

In certain cases, splitting was occuring in the same block as the stake causing the coin-age to be insufficient after splitting to create that stake. In this case, nodes that accidentally staked a block improperly in this method were banned from other nodes. This caused forking to occur.

Another change was made in 1.6.5.2 in order to attempt to speed up syncing of new wallets. At startup, previously the last 500 blocks were checked. Now, only 10 were-- a change made in other coins that have been shown to work well. This change did not negatively impact VeriCoin and did indeed speed up startup times.

The other significant change unrelated to splitting was increasing the broadcast of blocks to new nodes. Previously, 2000 blocks were sent at a time. This value was increased to 40,000. In addition, 8000 block headers at a time were broadcast before, now 80,000. The added strain of attempting to seed nodes with many times more blocks at once caused 32-bit systems, and 64-bit systems with less than 8 GB of ram to crash due to the large number of blocks in memory for distribution.

Ultimately, both changes to block distribution and stake splitting were untested prior to release. This was a poor decision, but one made with the expectation that they would not cause any issues. Unfortunately, the fact that many clients were forking due to splitting issues, the reduced inputs able to stake, and crashing due to block distribution caused the network to break into many forks and catastrophically increasing interest rates during the splitting. Thankfully, the vast majority of high-interest stake was on the VeriFund Endowment wallet which we control and can determine the fate of. We will be seeking opinion on what to do with the funds with the most obvious options of destroying them, or staking them in perpetuity in the endowment.

The road ahead:
We have reverted 1.6.5.2+ splitting code back to 1.6.5.1 so users will have more small inputs to stake with rather than few 5000+ VRC inputs. The system worked well for most users before. We may need to create a specialized wallet for the VFEndow wallet in order to prevent crashing, but it should be a limited release just to handle splitting on that particular wallet.

In addition, we have also reduced block distribution back to 2000 blocks and down to 10,000 block headers (up from 8000 but down from 80,000 in 1.6.5.2). This wallet release is numbered 1.6.5.5.

The longest chain was found to be on an unupgraded 1.6.5.1 wallet and was used to bootstrap a new supernode (supernode.vericoin.info -- still without central checkpointing) to help users get on the main chain. In addition, new bootstraps will be created and made available on a regular basis to help reduce the number of forks in the wild.

Future patches will be tested first internally before release. Since Doug and I no longer work physically next to each other, and I have graduated and started working with less free time, our communication was sub-par and the release was not properly vetted before it was published. We will work extremely hard to ensure this does not happen again.

The faith of the large stake was brought to a Community vote and those coins got burned.

Burn addy here; https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vrc/address.dws?VRCBURNCNhMBcyVBiYB4znn61PfYy7gVCb.htm

now then...

fix this...
&
we'll go from there.

Remember this?

Veribit is working properly.

no.

it is not.

VLw5vPW7dY4NreFe61k4QHauMRe7rT4GfE

VJi67EtjTCbC1hcQ5X4FAkAEv3aLmgmc3L

VDiUv4XHJWcKGZrCWweA5USfuq2vTao7yo

the list goes on...

In addition, the addresses you posted aren't VeriBit addresses.

I have sent you 2 PMs on this forum, with no response from you. Also didn't recieve email from you on vericoin@vericoin.info seems like you don't want it to be fixed...

I ask you once again.

Just another troll perhaps?

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:42:05 AM

if someone is working on the development of vrm? A month ago, they said of the new wallet, promotional campaign. It did not look good !!

and please do not refer me to the forum vericoin because there nothing I can not see

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 01:25:03 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 01:58:47 PM by souljah1h

if someone is working on the development of vrm? A month ago, they said of the new wallet, promotional campaign. It did not look good !!

and please do not refer me to the forum vericoin because there nothing I can not see
Yes they are working on the development of VeriCoin and Verium.

Asked about update for you

https://vericoin.rocket.chat is always open if you want info/help or just a chat.

_@/'
FANCIER

Activity: 207
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 09:49:55 PM

Reminder: Smiley
Please vote for VeriCoin on https://revex.co/ 

WordPress Themes That Empower 437,821 Customers.
http://www.elegantthemes.com/affiliates/idevaffiliate.php?id=40460
verb

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:44:08 PM

you guys should really start to fund some marketing campaigns and reach out to some businesses to use your product(s), everything is moving way to slow. expectations are high and I think that any kind of signal in this direction (ie marketing and business application), any signal at all on your behalf would result in a positive market reaction.
now that you're funded things should move faster. if we wait 4 months for a voting system that is just a mechanism not an actual business development to be implemented then we should except ideas to be submitted in 6 months and work actually to start in one year?
c'mon

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:59:55 AM

you guys should really start to fund some marketing campaigns and reach out to some businesses to use your product(s), everything is moving way to slow. expectations are high and I think that any kind of signal in this direction (ie marketing and business application), any signal at all on your behalf would result in a positive market reaction.
now that you're funded things should move faster. if we wait 4 months for a voting system that is just a mechanism not an actual business development to be implemented then we should except ideas to be submitted in 6 months and work actually to start in one year?
c'mon

As we mentioned earlier, we paid the marketing company, they're doing preliminary work right now.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
FANCIER

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 01:41:48 PM

VeriCoin Proof of Stake Time White Paper Video

https://steemit.com/investing/@albensilverberg/vericoin-proof-of-stake-time-white-paper-video-100-sp

Cryptonite310

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:34:53 PM

Reminder: Smiley
Please vote for VeriCoin on https://revex.co/ 
We are at spot #15. Looking good with 42 votes.
Remember to also vote for Verium.
L.H. Mysterieux

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:56:41 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 07:03:12 AM by L.H. Mysterieux

no.

if we wanted to troll after the latest fork we would have posted something like...

"isn't it about time this is changed?"  in refrence to the mention of being secure on the vericoin website.
as others did.

and we have very much grown tired of being called a troll by those that are terribly ill-informed.

the action was either malicious or careless and we are not sure which is worse. which ever it was we feel there is more to this story...

... didn't recieve email from you on vericoin@vericoin.info seems like you don't want it to be fixed...

an issue such as veribit sending vericoin to address' that has been stated are not veribit address' is an issue that should be discussed here in public for all to be informed of. and as such an issue we have provided enough information here to have one of the many failed veribit transactions resolved. when that transaction is resolved then we will move on to the others.

nor is this is the first time contact has needed to be made for veribit. and if emails need to be sent everytime to fix a problem with veribit then that is a problem to us for our usecase and the vrc might as well be kept
RJF19

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:29:48 PM

no.

if we wanted to troll after the latest fork we would have posted something like...

"isn't it about time this is changed?"  in refrence to the mention of being secure on the vericoin website.
as others did.

and we have very much grown tired of being called a troll by those that are terribly ill-informed.

the action was either malicious or careless and we are not sure which is worse. which ever it was we feel there is more to this story...

... didn't recieve email from you on vericoin@vericoin.info seems like you don't want it to be fixed...

an issue such as veribit sending vericoin to address' that has been stated are not veribit address' is an issue that should be discussed here in public for all to be informed of. and as such an issue we have provided enough information here to have one of the many failed veribit transactions resolved. when that transaction is resolved then we will move on to the others.

nor is this is the first time contact has needed to be made for veribit. and if emails need to be sent everytime to fix a problem with veribit then that is a problem to us for our usecase and the vrc might as well be kept

Ok, lets suppose for a moment you are not trolling and you have a legitimate issue. Did you take advantage of the information offered to help correct the situation, contacts, etc?

And if there is a real problem, I'm sure they will assist you with it if you followed their advise in the previous posts. I have found this team very helpful and not afraid to admit if there is a problem.

FANCIER

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 11:13:21 AM

Please vote for VeriCoin.
Remember to also vote for Verium.

2 Days left
The current voting stats for coins and exchanges at http://revex.co

Pages: « 1 ... 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 [926] 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: