Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
kleineaap

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:24:16 AM

I have a feeling its not whales that are dumping - it's moronic day traders. The walls put up are the whales telling traders "If you want to sell your coins and buy into a pump on XC or CINNI you will have to sell under me". I remember when I first started out trading, not knowing any better, selling a whole bunch of DOGE at the bottom of a dump because I thought I could make more in the brand new 'Catcoin' market - Didn't work out so well, I sold in a dump and bought into a pump with CAtcoin and took a 50% hit in portfolio value.

Guys, be smart, you know all these markets are manipulated, you know that the pumpers have taken their foot off the pedal in order to attract you into buying coins like CINNI, XC and DRK which they have bought hundreds of thousands of in the past few days for around 30% less than you are buying them for.

It's sad when you people don't realize this and, blinded by greed, start buying into a pump only to be dumped on at the snap of the fingers and forced to come crawling back to the coin you sold low only to find that others have bet you to it and its now 10% more expensive than when you sold it.

Well said.. very informative.. I am a newbie trader what you've said is exactly the same what happened to me..
Switching coins when I saw some pumps from other coins.. and I end up loosing BTC.

Thanks! I want to help others avoid making the same mistakes I (we) have made. By educating people on the mind and the craftiness of the Pump n Dumpers and the pitfalls of chasing BTC in an already pumped market I hope to:

- Enable even new traders to spot the warning signs of a market being held down, and be cautious of a market being held up.
- Make it easier for new traders to identify 'sound investments' (as sound as can be in this crazy world of Crypto anyway). The most important factor in making a profit day trading is Volume, the most important factor in investing is the participation level of the community. If a coin is just one dev and a bunch of bagholders it will fail, if it is one or two devs and a whole community of great people sharing ideas, dispelling myths and FUD, being civil to others; then the coin will likely go up in the medium term.

Note: I do not recommend investing in a coin with anything that you cannot afford to lose completely. Its a crazy market where one day a coin can shoot up 300% and the next day it drops 90%.

In saying that there are two coins that I believe have the potential to go bigger than they currently are: Bitcoin and Vericoin.

XC and DRK are interesting but in this world of greed there is far more Bitcoin to be made pumping up Vericoin and Bitcoin itself than DRK and XC. Vericoin could easily double on the next leg up - for XC or DRK to double requires HUGE investment from everyone in the market and you can be assured that there are more people willing to sell for a 100% profit in these two markets than people willing to buy.

A coin that is roughly 10% the value of its competition whilst having the same if not superior features is the coin you want to be investing in. DRK is overpriced compared to XC, and XC is overpriced compared to VRC.

A crypto trader given an opportunity of a 10% chance to make 10x on his investment and a 50% chance to make 2x on his investment will ALWAYS pick the former - Remember the fundamental driver of traders is GREED, not logic or 'safe investing', they want as much BTC as they can get and they want it NOW.

Understand the mind of the average trader and become a master at working out WHAT they are going to be buying up, and WHEN they are going to be buying it. Work this out and you will make a steady stream of income simply buying before the pump and selling before the dump.

I enjoy your analysis. The most unusual thing about it is that it's usually spot-on. Who called for a drop in VRC to about 15K before re-grouping and continuing it's upward climb? You did.

VeriCoin has a lot of newbies that could benefit greatly by your no nonsense analysis. Thanks, and keep up the good work. It's good you have you posting on the forums.

+1. CatKiwi's analysis helped me to never sell.

| Minexcoin A new era of payments

LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CatKiwi

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:53:09 AM

I have a feeling its not whales that are dumping - it's moronic day traders. The walls put up are the whales telling traders "If you want to sell your coins and buy into a pump on XC or CINNI you will have to sell under me". I remember when I first started out trading, not knowing any better, selling a whole bunch of DOGE at the bottom of a dump because I thought I could make more in the brand new 'Catcoin' market - Didn't work out so well, I sold in a dump and bought into a pump with CAtcoin and took a 50% hit in portfolio value.

Guys, be smart, you know all these markets are manipulated, you know that the pumpers have taken their foot off the pedal in order to attract you into buying coins like CINNI, XC and DRK which they have bought hundreds of thousands of in the past few days for around 30% less than you are buying them for.

It's sad when you people don't realize this and, blinded by greed, start buying into a pump only to be dumped on at the snap of the fingers and forced to come crawling back to the coin you sold low only to find that others have bet you to it and its now 10% more expensive than when you sold it.

Well said.. very informative.. I am a newbie trader what you've said is exactly the same what happened to me..
Switching coins when I saw some pumps from other coins.. and I end up loosing BTC.

Thanks! I want to help others avoid making the same mistakes I (we) have made. By educating people on the mind and the craftiness of the Pump n Dumpers and the pitfalls of chasing BTC in an already pumped market I hope to:

- Enable even new traders to spot the warning signs of a market being held down, and be cautious of a market being held up.
- Make it easier for new traders to identify 'sound investments' (as sound as can be in this crazy world of Crypto anyway). The most important factor in making a profit day trading is Volume, the most important factor in investing is the participation level of the community. If a coin is just one dev and a bunch of bagholders it will fail, if it is one or two devs and a whole community of great people sharing ideas, dispelling myths and FUD, being civil to others; then the coin will likely go up in the medium term.

Note: I do not recommend investing in a coin with anything that you cannot afford to lose completely. Its a crazy market where one day a coin can shoot up 300% and the next day it drops 90%.

In saying that there are two coins that I believe have the potential to go bigger than they currently are: Bitcoin and Vericoin.

XC and DRK are interesting but in this world of greed there is far more Bitcoin to be made pumping up Vericoin and Bitcoin itself than DRK and XC. Vericoin could easily double on the next leg up - for XC or DRK to double requires HUGE investment from everyone in the market and you can be assured that there are more people willing to sell for a 100% profit in these two markets than people willing to buy.

A coin that is roughly 10% the value of its competition whilst having the same if not superior features is the coin you want to be investing in. DRK is overpriced compared to XC, and XC is overpriced compared to VRC.

A crypto trader given an opportunity of a 10% chance to make 10x on his investment and a 50% chance to make 2x on his investment will ALWAYS pick the former - Remember the fundamental driver of traders is GREED, not logic or 'safe investing', they want as much BTC as they can get and they want it NOW.

Understand the mind of the average trader and become a master at working out WHAT they are going to be buying up, and WHEN they are going to be buying it. Work this out and you will make a steady stream of income simply buying before the pump and selling before the dump.

I enjoy your analysis. The most unusual thing about it is that it's usually spot-on. Who called for a drop in VRC to about 15K before re-grouping and continuing it's upward climb? You did.

VeriCoin has a lot of newbies that could benefit greatly by your no nonsense analysis. Thanks, and keep up the good work. It's good you have you posting on the forums.

Thanks for your support! Proud to be part of the Vericoin community and equally proud to be able to help ordinary folks like us make a bit of profit. I know many rely on Cryptocurrency trading and investing as a major form of their income - I hope my analysis and advice helps secure that income well into the future Smiley
CatKiwi

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:00:07 AM

+1. CatKiwi's analysis helped me to never sell.

Glad to hear that it has been useful to you! Have no fear about any drops in price - the pump will come when CINNI, DRK and XC have made their manipulators enough Bitcoin for them to dump and move back to VRC which is about as low as it can get at this point, in my opinion.

Remember my rubber band analogy from the other day? There comes a point when manipulators stretch that rubber band so much by dumping the price lower and lower that eventually it 'snaps' back and the price rockets up in a matter of minutes. We are getting near that point. The sells you see now may look substantial but I can assure you they are simply to scare the unwary into thinking there is no buy support and then BAM, out of no where a 35 BTC buy wall appears.

Be smart -unless you really think the market will drop considerably lower, holding is the best thing to do at this precise point in time.

CatKiwi

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:02:14 AM

Sidenote: All of those rounded sell orders are fake. Everytime the manipulator wants the price to dump they put them in, then they dissappear and within seconds a massive buy order takes its place. Be smart, see the signs of manipulation, don't try and beat them at their own game - you will lose - the only way to win is to not play at all! Hold.
gs999

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:29:40 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 02:44:39 AM by gs999

Oversold! Get in now!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I noticed some huge buy orders lurking. Don't be caught sleeping...
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:50:35 AM

I would have to say that in my experience so far in the crypto world Vericoin is a shining beacon of hope Great coin, Great Devs, and Great Community. You guys have literally taken my whole attention on the forums I spend 75% of my time on this thread. Patrick, Cat kiwi, coine_smith, kleineapp, effectstocause, and anyone else I missed you guys have really made me proud to be a part of this. Even though I only have 2600 VRC I feel truly lucky to be able to hold that much of the future. I look forward to the great things to come and interacting with you guys more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gs999

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:00:39 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 03:17:01 AM by gs999

I would have to say that in my experience so far in the crypto world Vericoin is a shining beacon of hope Great coin, Great Devs, and Great Community. You guys have literally taken my whole attention on the forums I spend 75% of my time on this thread. Patrick, Cat kiwi, coine_smith, kleineapp, effectstocause, and anyone else I missed you guys have really made me proud to be a part of this. Even though I only have 2600 VRC I feel truly lucky to be able to hold that much of the future. I look forward to the great things to come and interacting with you guys more

VeriCoin transactions are fast and combined with SMS gives it huge potential market penetration, unlike any other coin and that is an understatement!!!

If VeriCoin reaches just 0.1 of a BTC imagine how much profit you would be making....  

If Vericoin reaches half the CURRENT market cap of Bitcoin each Vericoin will be worth about $150.

Sell your house, dog, cat, grandma, and yer kids....BUY VRC!!!  Grin
gs999

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:29:26 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 04:04:11 AM by gs999

...and we have lift-off....!  Grin  Grin  Grin

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO816rYbajQimaoHPKyKeALSEZWsMVNzPsuo1klNb2VgGOmBfc

nice pull-back.  Cheesy  the weak-handed unworthy have been shaken out....muahahahahaha!! ...we shall leave now....

Huh  <- bear (sells low, buys higher)
 Roll Eyes <- bull (buys low, sells high)
interupted

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:42:31 AM

I have about 12000 VRC,  Im cheering for it to do well.   The dev team seems great so far and the community is awesome, thanks guys.  As others have already said, dont play games with the whales, hold your vrc and lets drive this price up like crazy.  Ive been around for about 5 months in this world and I also have learned things go in waves around here.  You need to make sure your catching the waves and not being smashed by them.  Get your timing right and the future is yours to choose.

Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:06:15 AM

I have about 12000 VRC,  Im cheering for it to do well.   The dev team seems great so far and the community is awesome, thanks guys.  As others have already said, dont play games with the whales, hold your vrc and lets drive this price up like crazy.  Ive been around for about 5 months in this world and I also have learned things go in waves around here.  You need to make sure your catching the waves and not being smashed by them.  Get your timing right and the future is yours to choose.

Exactly. Many people make the mistake of panicking if they buy in and the price drops. If the coin is good enough (like VRC certainly is), it will go up again many times.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
mitache365

Activity: 731

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:11:53 AM

I heard XC is implementing encrypted SMS, how are we going to beat that?

no way. I said before. nothing innovative here. nothing really useful. bubble happened. if dev get some really good coders and make something innovative, sure it will grow. at that situiation nothing big cant happen. SMS feature is not useful. so if someone robb your wallet the difference is that you will know at the moment, not when you go home Cheesy SMS feature will be useful if the wallet have a cancel transaction feature. another shit coin here at the moment. hope you all het your profit here!

hmm yeah, it have some positives. if you mine at the multipool, you will recieve spam SMS-ses about withdraw from there Cheesy 

BTC
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:16:00 AM

no way. I said before. nothing innovative here. nothing really useful. bubble happened. if dev get some really good coders and make something innovative, sure it will grow. at that situiation nothing big cant happen. SMS feature is not useful. so if someone robb your wallet the difference is that you will know at the moment, not when you go home Cheesy SMS feature will be useful if the wallet have a cancel transaction feature. another shit coin here at the moment. hope you all het your profit here!

Yes, yes we get it. You like Cinni.  Grin
gs999

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:16:41 AM

hmm yeah, it have some positives. if you mine at the multipool, you will recieve spam SMS-ses about withdraw from there Cheesy  

What is this bubble you speak of?? All I see is one MOFO bear trap!!! ha ha ha  Cheesy
mitache365

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:21:06 AM

Yes, yes we get it. You like Cinni.  Grin

I dont hide it, because it have a reason!

BTC
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:24:28 AM

But what for your aren't why not. What doing?
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:27:42 AM

But what for your aren't why not. What doing?

Lmao now you're speaking his language
CatKiwi

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:28:51 AM

Notice how the troll came out at the same time over 3 BTC worth of that sell wall was chewed up? It's so obvious whats going on it would be funny it good folk didn't fall for it.
mitache365

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:31:09 AM

I get my profit from here allready. If the dev get here big announcement with great innovative plans, sure I will get in again for the grow. for now I really cant see a reason to dont dump.

CatWiki - do you really called a 3BTC sell order as a wall or I am blind ?! Cheesy

BTC
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:32:42 AM

I get my profit from here allready. If the dev get here big announcement with great innovative plans, sure I will get in again for the grow. for now I really cant see a reason to dont dump.

gs999

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:35:37 AM

http://financesonline.com/uploads/12.jpg

Looks at the ship, ... looks at the order book, ... looks at the ship ... looks at the order book................

OMFG BUY!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: