Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:49:33 PM

As a fairly large coin holder I think I have just as much right as you do to state my opinion...which is actually FACT.  For you to start calling names just shows how childish you are.  I do not want to see someone sit here and milk or rip off miners who are constantly coming in here commenting about not getting paid.  There are other pools that have it set up where the miners can get paid in MULTIPLE different coins so for you to say that it is still in the "alpha" stage is just trying to get more time to rip off miners.  You obviously are not one that is not getting paid.  If you are and are still buying the line about it still being in the alpha stage the you are one of the ones being led around like little sheep saying to da moon everything it perfect with this coin..blah blah.  Well I am pointing out something that is very wrong.  There is no reason for it to be in the alpha or even beta stage.  It is not even a new or tested concept when others are already doing it.  Maybe there needs to be more than 1 multipool if they can not handle this.  As far as me continuing to help test "your" coin...lmao..  It is pure stupidity if you can't see what is going on.  Either they are totally incompetent or they are ripping people off instead of paying them.  In either case there should be another pool.  This is not "your" coin.  It is all of ours.  Keep writing your articles..that is great for the community but let miners who come in here constantly and ask about a problem have their problems addressed and handled, not just given a lame excuse like "it is in alpha stage".  Instead of calling someones comments moronic, you could see the problem and try do something to resolve it.  Maybe you know nothing about the subject though which is fine but don't call others comments moronic when you obviously are not or can not add something to the solution.  At least tell the miners the truth and say you chose the wrong people to have your pool and that they are being ripped off.  Not that they are still in alpha testing stage.  Have a great day.  I know I will.   Grin  

The length of your single block of text speaks more volumes than its content ever can.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:50:30 PM

i told you not to be a prick, because you were being one. you are being impatient and pointing a finger at the pool operator because of your impatience.

you have notified him that you haven't received a payout yet. he knows. relax.

by the way, have you noticed how you are the only person saying negative things on this forum...?

you voiced your concerns. they will be addressed. the veripool is not a scam
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:51:08 PM

Hey everyone - keep on buying, its good for your health...dont stop!
3xpl0r3r

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:55:50 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 02:07:35 PM by 3xpl0r3r

It means a whole lot more than yours does lmao.  See you kids around.

Another child sheep calling names....ohh this is funnier by the minute.  I am not the only one.  I can just see through the lies when you can't.  Watch now...all of a sudden they will come out saying it was some little problem and that it is fixed or some other excuse.  I know I know.
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:01:30 PM

To those with questions/complaints about the pool:

Every time I've posted about it I've said it's in allpha. Because it's in Alpha, we haven't gotten X11 stats working right, our payouts are buggy still, and it generally isn't perfect. You will get paid out. You will make at least roughly what you would make mining litecoin unless the market tanks. Please wait for payouts. We are trying to do something most multipools don't which is pay out many times a day. If we don't, sorry.

When we find a block, it takes time to pay out. This is what has to happen:

1. Block found
2. Block maturity time passes (4 hrs for Doge for example)
3. Coins in block sent to exchange and orders made, some coins are stored for our OBA to process to enhance profitability. When the market is climbing like it is today the OBA sells immediately. When it's tanking, it waits.
4. Coins now sent back to VRC wallet and distributed once your balance >1 VRC

We have been having bugs with people mining to addresses that aren't VRC addresses. We are adding code to verify addresses now, but that held payments up for many hours over the past couple days.

Please make sure you are using a real VRC address or you won't be paid.

If you haven't been paid in over 24 hours pm me with your address, hash rate, and time spent mining.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:05:38 PM

Ok there is something definitely wrong with VeriPool and I m considering to stop mining.
Before this rise of price, if we assume that system buys VRC according to exchange rate that is on market in that specific moment, I should get about 1000 or more VRC per day, instead on that period I have got about 10 VRC in small amounts like this one 0.19314334. Then for about 15 hours nothing and then 2 payouts one about 10 and another about 13 VRC. In that period VRC price was 3 times higher but then again it is too low.
If we consider that if I mine any non profitable coin can bring me 0.02 BTC per day with the rigs I m using on VeriPool. Selling those coins and using those BTC can bring me more VRC, lot more than mining on VeriPool. In fact in the first day on VeriPool I earned more from the stake than from pool itself.
So, again there is no chance that something is wrong with my rigs or something else, most of us here have years of experience in mining and simple answer that work is in progress can't explain this.  

pnosker

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:16:07 PM

Ok there is something definitely wrong with VeriPool and I m considering to stop mining.
Before this rise of price, if we assume that system buys VRC according to exchange rate that is on market in that specific moment, I should get about 1000 or more VRC per day, instead on that period I have got about 10 VRC in small amounts like this one 0.19314334. Then for about 15 hours nothing and then 2 payouts one about 10 and another about 13 VRC. In that period VRC price was 3 times higher but then again it is too low.
If we consider that if I mine any non profitable coin can bring me 0.02 BTC per day with the rigs I m using on VeriPool. Selling those coins and using those BTC can bring me more VRC, lot more than mining on VeriPool. In fact in the first day on VeriPool I earned more from the stake than from pool itself.
So, again there is no chance that something is wrong with my rigs or something else, most of us here have years of experience in mining and simple answer that work is in progress can't explain this.  

Please PM me.

In fact, anyone with payout questions, just PM me. I can't track every one of you down every time.

fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:24:21 PM

That sounds like interest from staking?
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:28:52 PM

Another child sheep calling names....ohh this is funnier by the minute.  I am not the only one.  I can just see through the lies when you can't.  Watch now...all of a sudden they will come out saying it was some little problem and that it is fixed or some other excuse.  I know I know.

dude, you are starting to look like a real asshole now. if you don't like the coin, then leave.
majsta

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

kittehcoin.info

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

@pookielax31 Where did you notice in my post that I m making some accusations that someone is taking coins. I just said something is wrong. I also said that I m receiving coins but said that I m receiving maybe 10% of what I have earned according to 0.02 BTC earnings per day calculations.

@fiftyseven no interest from staking is another thing, for example I earned from staking 3.5 VRC on 6/5/2014 and from VeriPool for complete day of mining got nothing.

majeis

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:31:40 PM

So you don't want help because you think a fix is inevitable? Then what's your problem?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
pnosker

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:34:22 PM

Ok, I think this will solve many mining problem issues.

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE GETTING AS MANY VERICOIN FROM MINING AS YOU WERE 5 DAYS AGO.

Ok, now that you know that, here's why:

X11 profitability is extremely low right now. It's 0.00028690/day profitability per MH/day at most.
Scrypt profitability is also low right now. It's 0.00182053/day profitability  per MH/day at most.

Let's just assume VeriCoin climbed from 0.00001 BTC per coin to 0.00015 BTC per coin over the last few days. If profitability was the same, you would be making 15x less coin. If you were mining 100 VRC a day before, you are now making less than 7. That's how it works when we have to buy coins at market prices.

Now it's even worse because X11 went down from 0.0035 BTC/day profitability per MH. Scrypt is down too.

So please don't come here and complain that you are being scammed because you aren't making as much as before.

pnosker

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:35:26 PM

@pookielax31 Where did you notice in my post that I m making some accusations that someone is taking coins. I just said something is wrong. I also said that I m receiving coins but said that I m receiving maybe 10% of what I have earned according to 0.02 BTC earnings per day calculations.

@fiftyseven no interest from staking is another thing, for example I earned from staking 3.5 VRC on 6/5/2014 and from VeriPool for complete day of mining got nothing.

6/5 we didn't pay out and did a double payout on 6/6. We had an autopayout bug.

CryptoLTD

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:38:39 PM

Please PM me.

In fact, anyone with payout questions, just PM me. I can't track every one of you down every time.

Perhaps a seperate thread for 'VRC multipool' would help organize questions in regards to it a lil better? Just  aquick thought.

Take care
666try

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:39:39 PM

Please PM me.

Perhaps a seperate thread for 'VRC multipool' would help organize questions in regards to it a lil better? Just  aquick thought.

Take care

+1

The multipool issue hurts this coin...
n00bnoxious

Activity: 280

Bitnation Development Team Member

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:41:48 PM

Given all the crap in crypto these days, I have to say this coin has rather given me my faith back that there's anybody honest around at all any more so far. I've spoken with PNosker, done background checks on him and Dan Kaminsky (40k Twitter followers and confirmed helping look at the anon features) and everything holds up.

Nothing here leads me to believe any kind of scam is occurring, and if there was it'd do extreme professional damage to both Patrick and Dan. Doesn't make any sense at all.

All in all the coin has a lot of support from me. I like that anon/privacy is being treated as a secondary feature - it's old hat in the scene IMO, and it's FAR more important that people have real world integration. The coin because of its dynamic interest staking and PoS model is far closer to fiat than most other coins. This is a huge boon, and I think between VeriSMS, dynamic interest staking incentivisation and incoming privacy-oriented features the only way this coin can fail is via FUD.

I've also seen the coin referred to as Darkcoin's kryptonite. They can't FUD the ever living hell out of it because it's NOT a direct competitor.

Great work guys, keep it up :-)
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:42:59 PM

pumpty dumpty sitting on the wall

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
majeis

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:44:12 PM

Please PM me.

Take care

+1

The multipool issue hurts this coin...

An official thread for something not even out of alpha seems a bit premature.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 02:47:52 PM

just don't get caught holding bag

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:51:53 PM

Scrypt profitability is also low right now. It's 0.00182053/day profitability  per MH/day at most.

I'd just like to point out that 0.00182 profitability is pretty good these days for scrypt. I've had three Innosilicon A2 90's running since the beginning of May and can attest to the declining returns across all pools over that time.

Given that a higher hashrate for the VRC pool will also contribute to its market price, it is a double-edged sword anyway because the payouts will be less as fewer can be bought on the market with the profits from the pool.

If you can reliably earn more BTC elsewhere and buy VRC before it has gone up in price then go for it. I just don't think the market will stay still that long right now.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: