Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209421 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:45:37 AM

All the BTT names are on the list. Plus what they are owed.

Can't everyone just send their Password hash that we generated again in a PM to whoever is going to handle it?

What am I missing here?

There might be some people whose payments were caught in the middle between NFDCoin's last update of the spreadsheet and he sramming with the BTC. But for the large majority, you're right. I've got two copies of the spreadsheets.

Can we not get it from the block explorer?

Yes, that's where we'll get it. If there are any edge cases where a BTC address can't be conne4cted to a BTT username, I'll come up with a fallback plan. But I suspect there'll be only a few, maybe none.

The weird thing about this whole scam is how organized NFDCoin was. I have a good shot at completely recreating the original distribution 100% completely, 99+% complete at a minimum.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:48:27 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 11:23:56 AM by Nxtblg

The idea is nice. :)But we have some problems.
1.how to get the IPO list

Believe it or not, there's already an almost-complete list.

2.how to develop the coin,

That's going to be the tough part. MaWo's taking charge of it: he's experienced with Java. But it'll take 3-4 weeks.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 01:56:40 AM

The idea is nice. :)But we have some problems.
1.how to get the IPO list

Believe it or not, there's already an almost-complete list.

2.how to develop the coin,

That's going to be the tough part. MaWo's taking charge of it: he's experienced with Java. But it'll take a couple of weeks or more.

could we not put up bounties for new devs? set 10% of coins towards developer stakes and decide later how much each dev gets based on how much work they have done and how important they are for the project.. i suspect you wont get a huge amount of devs but 10% split between 3-5 main devs is still a very large amount of coins? and edge coin was a seperate scam not based on nxt so i suggest also not including edge coin scamees (unless its only a small number that can be proved to be scammed)

Sounds like a good idea. Does anyone object to shaving the allocations by 10% for a development fund?

salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:58:44 AM

and edge coin was a seperate scam not based on nxt so i suggest also not including edge coin scamees (unless its only a small number that can be proved to be scammed)

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/pos-edgecoin-marketplace-gambling-advanced-wallet-ipo-stage-2-20-days.289952/
Panpan66L

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:58:50 AM

I can't provide technical support, but I wish it will be successful!
It's a good job.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:05:24 AM

if there are only a few devs 1-3/4 only set it to 7/8% for distribution sake.. thats still a bomb of coins for the devs.. but if theres a large amount up for grabs it will attract some good devs!

What the fuck is wrong with you people. Keep your greedness to yourself. Core team definitely deservs 10%. You'd choose to get 0.9 coins or doesn't get anything?

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:07:20 AM

and edge coin was a seperate scam not based on nxt so i suggest also not including edge coin scamees (unless its only a small number that can be proved to be scammed)

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/pos-edgecoin-marketplace-gambling-advanced-wallet-ipo-stage-2-20-days.289952/

Thanks! I just got an archived copy of the original NFD announcement from bitcointa.lk. It's here:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-nfd-nfd-coin-the-first-fair-nxt-clone-join-today.303190/

EDIT: The last page of the above thread shows a couple of people catching on...

EDIT 2: Believe it or not, the NFDCoin Twitter account is still up:

https://twitter.com/NFDcoin/

JasonCroper

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:09:05 AM

I think it is great if someone can rebuild the NFD work. The community should help the new dev to hit the goal.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:10:29 AM

Anyone care to explain if we're getting some coins for free now, or is this another IPO?
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:12:16 AM

if there are only a few devs 1-3/4 only set it to 7/8% for distribution sake.. thats still a bomb of coins for the devs.. but if theres a large amount up for grabs it will attract some good devs!

What the fuck is wrong with you people. Keep your greedness to yourself. Core team definitely deservs 10%. You'd choose to get 0.9 coins or doesn't get anything?

10% is fair enough.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:15:25 AM

Anyone care to explain if we're getting some coins for free now, or is this another IPO?

It'll be entirely free. We've already lost our BTCs; another IPCO would only add insult to injury.

lhbx1x

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:17:02 AM

[/quote]

10% is fair enough.
[/quote]

yeap!

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:17:29 AM

10% is fair enough.

calm the fuck down man.. ya go on 10% so.. lol its not that big of a deal..

Especially since that 10% will be a bounty fund. Hopefully, it'll attract enough talent to make NFD a little better than a bare-bones Nxt clone.

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:19:27 AM

10% is fair enough.

For instance NXTL development fund is 15% and nobody is complaining about it although it's not a scam. And here people lost everything and still complaining although some great people ageed to make it up for everybody.

gogle

Activity: 104
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:23:04 AM

if you really can ,release the source code , release the cilent .
if not ,get back home and take care of your daughter ....OK?
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:32:28 AM

Please don't leave anybody out. Just use the blockchains of bitcoin & NXT to see who paid what amounts to which address.

People would need to prove they were the original sender, but this coin (NFDv2 - PhoenxtCoin) needs to include everybody. This coin should be based on fairness to all NFD victims IMO

See it the same way. do we have btc and NXT addreses from original IPO?
Someone who wants to be  responsible for the distribution thing?

I can only post evey 360 seconds. Thats annoying.

Good idea.
do we have a developer in the community yet?

I think I can do that, but could take time, at least 1 or 2 week for first  testnet version.

I can help to compile the wallet.

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 02:38:51 AM

Please don't leave anybody out. Just use the blockchains of bitcoin & NXT to see who paid what amounts to which address.

People would need to prove they were the original sender, but this coin (NFDv2 - PhoenxtCoin) needs to include everybody. This coin should be based on fairness to all NFD victims IMO

See it the same way. do we have btc and NXT addreses from original IPO?
Someone who wants to be  responsible for the distribution thing?

I can only post evey 360 seconds. Thats annoying.

Good idea.
do we have a developer in the community yet?

I think I can do that, but could take time, at least 1 or 2 week for first  testnet version.

I can help to compile the wallet.

That'd be a great help! Please PM MaWo with your offer:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=200712

Domenic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:43:31 AM

I'm in the last 30 minutes, and not on the list.
I sent 0.0015BTC and I can provide the signed message.
Lpingui

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:44:56 AM

Could this be the NFD incarnation?

MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:47:59 AM

I had the original NFDcoin announcement post open in my browser. It might be useful later on. The formatting wont be there but this is a copy paste of the exact post.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________
We proudly present NFD-coin, the first fairly distributed NXT-clone.

Current Richlist:

UPDATE #1:
The requirements for the free giveaway have been adjusted!
To join you need to have 50 posts on this forum or send 0,0015 BTC to the address below. This was introduced to reduce the number of fakeaccounts!

UPDATE #2:
Anon136 agreed to escrow this IPO. Details can be found in the quote below!

UPDATE #3:
We don't allow any anonymous entries anymore. All existing entries must be linked to a BitcoinTalk Account, or the investment will be forfeit. Deadline is May 10th 23:59 UTC.

UPDATE #4:
Due to my dayjob I have to take a businesstrip until monday/tuesday. I will update everything when I come back. If someone shouts "Dev ran away", please link him to this post. See you!

UPDATE #5:
In about 1 week NFD will launch! I think that now is an excellent time to start the organising of the community. It is obviously upto the community to decide how you guys want this coin managed, but this would be the way I would propose it:

We need:
Temporary "dictator". (Tasks: Will setup the community vote to decide on the commitee, Decides the direction of this coin UNTIL the commitee is elected)
Social Media Group 2-6 persons (Tasks: Managing Twitter/Facebook/Website/Reddit/Bitcointalk ect)
Commitee 6-8 persons (Tasks: Electing a commitee speaker, deciding what happens with the "dead coins" from the investments, stiring the direction of this coin)

This are only suggestions, but you should act quickly! So nominate a "dictator" soon and then start nominating people for the committe. The best candidates will be people invested in this coin, so >0.1 BTC investment. Good luck Smiley

One of the biggest arguments against NXT was the "unfair" distribution amoung the inital stakeholders. In the NXT-IPO 21 BTC were collected and 1'000'000'000 NXT were distributed to 73 stakeholders. This left several investors with a stake of ~5%. This distribution is inacceptebal and NFD will try to solve this exact problem. The exact code of NXT will be used for NFD, that means, that all bugfixes and features will be implemented when NXT implements them. No additional features will be promised at this time.

Social Media
Twitter

Specifications
Fork of NXT
100% proof of stake
5'000'000'000 NFD-coins
60 seconds blocktime
Coins are earned by forging for TX-fees
2.0 Coin
Alias System
Messaging
No inflation
Modern client
Brainwallet

Sneak Peak of the new Client Design

Timeline
Start of IPO: Now
End of IPO:  May10th
Release of download links: May 11th
Launch of NFD: May 12th

Wallet Download
(released on launch)
Checksum:

Online Wallet
(released on launch)

Sourcecode
(released on launch)

Faucet
(released on launch)

Block Explorer
(released on launch)

Who is the developer?
As a bitcoin enthusiast I found NXT in late 2013 and was immediately fascinated by the fundamentally different implemention of the POS algorythm. Until that time I only knew about POS implemented in Peercoin et.al.. I am a very capable Java programmer and I wanted to fork NXT since they released the source early 2014, but now I found the time and motivation to maintain this project. I really beleive that the better distribution can make this coin really successful!

Initial Free Giveaway of NFD
Distribution
1: 40% (2'000'000'000 NFD) will be distributed in the free giveaway.

More than 500 people joined the free giveaway: (Spreadsheet)

If you have more than 25 posts on this forum. send me a private message with the hash of your password.  (How? See the FAQ below)

If you have less than 25 posts on this forum. send 0.001 BTC to 19SCQ8fWR4sChAPwbfNACsv1s6CNspF6Yh and then send me a private message with the hash of your password and the transaction ID of your BTC transaction.  (How? See the FAQ below)

More than 600 people joined the free giveaway: (Spreadsheet)

If you have more than 50 posts on this forum. send me a private message with the hash of your password.  (How? See the FAQ below)

If you have less than 50 posts on this forum. send 0.0015 BTC to 19SCQ8fWR4sChAPwbfNACsv1s6CNspF6Yh and then send me a private message with the hash of your password and the transaction ID of your BTC transaction.  (How? See the FAQ below)

Initial Public Offering of NFD

The distribution of this coin will be done in a fair and open way. All payments and transactions will be made public, so that everyone can check the distribution.

Total Coins: 5'000'000'000 NFD
Maximum coins perP.: 100'000'000 NFD (2%)
Start of IPO: Now
End of IPO:  May10th
Release of download links: May 11th
Launch of NFD: May 12th

Distribution
1: 40% (2'000'000'000 NFD) will be distributed in the free giveaway.
2: 30% (1'500'000'000 NFD) will be distributed among all investors of the "<0.1 BTC" category.
3: 20% (1'000'000'000 NFD) will be distributed among all investors of the "0.1<>1 BTC" category.
4: 10% (  500'000'000 NFD) will be distributed among all investors of the ">1 BTC" category.

I need the hash to send you the NFD at the launch. Please don't just send BTC, but send me the hash or attach it to the payment!

You can join all categories using BTC:

"Free Giveaway" – 19SCQ8fWR4sChAPwbfNACsv1s6CNspF6Yh https://blockchain.info/address/19SCQ8fWR4sChAPwbfNACsv1s6CNspF6Yh (To join the free giveaway, see the section above!)

"<0.1 BTC" – 1PZcNM5RxmkL6sKk2oHz8KwRPgGn6cwJGv https://blockchain.info/address/1PZcNM5RxmkL6sKk2oHz8KwRPgGn6cwJGv
To join this category you have to send a BTC amount below 0.1 BTC to the address and attach the hash of your password to the payment. (How? See the FAQ below)

"0.1<>1 BTC" – 18baaPUeZKKBXp72XEWQqAhXmBiNz9AmZh https://blockchain.info/address/18baaPUeZKKBXp72XEWQqAhXmBiNz9AmZh
To join this category you have to send a BTC amount between 0.1 BTC and 1 BTC to the address and attach the hash of your password to the payment. (How? See the FAQ below)

">1 BTC" – 1NM1vQFmtcttRqYqkFVHuUhunWRVgLqedB https://blockchain.info/address/1NM1vQFmtcttRqYqkFVHuUhunWRVgLqedB
To join this category you have to send a BTC amount over 1 BTC to the address and attach the hash of your password to the payment. (How? See the FAQ below)

You can join all categories except the free giveaway using NXT:

"<0.1 BTC" – NXT: 8855983961838503052 http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=8855983961838503052
To join this category you have to send a NXT amount worth below 0.1 BTC to the address and message me the transaction ID and the hash of your password. (How? See the FAQ below)

"0.1<>1 BTC" – NXT: 8855983961838503052 http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=8855983961838503052
To join this category you have to send a NXT amount worth between 0.1 BTC and 1 BTC to the address and message me the transaction ID and the hash of your password. (How? See the FAQ below)

">1 BTC" – NXT: 8855983961838503052 http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=8855983961838503052
To join this category you have to send a NXT amount worth more than 1 BTC to the address and message me the transaction ID and the hash of your password. (How? See the FAQ below)

Escrow: (by Anon136)

Quote from: Anon136 on April 26, 2014, 02:09:51 PM
Now offering escrow for this project. Read the following carefully before sending

The way this works is that I will create an address specifically for this project. If you wish to use my escrow for this project you will have to send to that address. I will receive the coins and hold onto them until I receive explicit instructions from you on where to send them. If you want me to send them anywhere other than the address they came from than I will require those instructions to be digitally signed by one of the addresses you sent from. This means only send from an address that you control i.e. satoshi client on your desktop. DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY FROM AN EXCHANGE, IF YOU DO THAN YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BITCOINS. I know this may sound a bit confusing but its actually quite simple and I will be here to walk you through the process if you need help. My fees are 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater and it will be taken off the top when ever i release or refund those coins.

If these terms seem suitable to you than you may send to the following address when ever you are ready.

1Dkh4oqMmXLavHV3Xms7bCDXnkaTMDnDB4

Keep in mind that I am using the blockchain for all of my accounting so you don't actually need to tell me that you are sending or have sent but it may be smart to let the developers know that you are using my escrow.

FAQ:

Can I join more than one category?
Yes. You can join the free giveaway and all three other categories if you want, but the maximum of NFD you can receive is 100'000'000. So be careful not to invest more than you can receive.

I sent to little BTC to a category. Can I send another payment?
Yes and no. You can only enter the free giveaway once. The second category has a cap of 0.1 BTC per person, so don't send more than that! Same for the third category, don't send more than 1 BTC.

How do I get the hash of my password?
First you need to choose a safe password. A password with a length of 30 random characters is recommended.
Now you can use any SHA256 calculator you want. Here are some online hashcalculators:
http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator
http://hash.online-convert.com/sha256-generator

Or you can use an offline generation method:

Sha256sum for offline password hash generation.
Code:
echo -n "password" | sha256sum

How do I attach the hash of my password to my payment?
1. Register a wallet on blockchain.info
2. Fund it/Import a wallet
3. Go to "Send Money"
4. "Send Custom"
5. You will see a field where you can enter the hash of the payment!

Help! I forgot to attach the hash of my password to the payment! What should I do?
You can message me with the transaction ID and the hash of your password. If there are any discrepances, you might need to sign a message with the address you sent the BTC. So save yourself some trouble and don't forget to attach the hash!

Where can I see how much was is invested in each category?
Just click the links to the addresses above!

How many NFD will I receive?
This depends on the amount of BTC invested in each category, so there is no way of knowing until the end of the IPO period.

Where can I check if my investment was received?
Check out this spreadsheet --> https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=josmj3c28ae23100d44d285bad0da6fcd08c9&mode=html

Does everone in the same category get the same amount of NFD?
In the free giveaway --> yes.

In the other categorys --> no.

The formula for the other categorys =
Amount of NFD of that category (10, 20, 30%)
/
Total BTC in that category
BTC invested by that person
=
NFD for that person. (Max 100'000'000 NFD)

Hint: Right now all have 100 M because there are less investors than there are NFD to be distributed. This will change soon, I guess.

Have any other questions?
Just send me a private message and I will happily try to answer it.

Happy Investing!

Sincerely,
your NFDcoin!

PS: I made this topic self-moderated to delete trolling posts.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: