Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:08:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209420 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinKombinat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:02:15 PM

coming soon: xGate. about to go testNet on Sunday.

trade NFD <-> NXT directly via the Asset Exchanges.

almost ready, stay tuned  Cool

sounds very good! thanks so much for ure hard work  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tobo

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:22:43 PM

Congratulations for the page 100!
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 08:50:19 PM

Hello everyone! After three weeks or so spinning my wheels in the offline brig, my landline and DSL Internet have finally been restored. Turns out there were two separate line problems affecting my connectivity, both in the neighbourhood and both of the kind that only an onsite line technician could fix. This explains why I was left hanging for so long. Suffice it to say that I have taken steps to make sure that this "outage" will not happen again, and will take further steps. By August, I should have true connectivity redundancy - so if this ever happens again to one network, I'll just switch over to the other one and continue as if nothing had happened.

It'll be as costly as car insurance and I'll treat it as such...but it's only a matter of time before I squeeze some use out of my new connection. Wink

With that announcement out of the way, I have a second one to make. I have a ton of catching up to do, so I will not be responding further in this thread until I've caught up. Then I'll probably reintroduce myself Smiley and sketch out what I learned during my down-time and what I can do to promote NFD. I know the price performance has been disappointing so far, but NFD's price has been pretty solid around 4 satoshis. Yes, there is an upside to that...

'Til tomorrow, then, at a time when my tomorrow-morning hangover will have long disappeared. Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:09:53 PM

we need NFD on BIttrex.....this is the leader for alts atm

Shocked wish bittrex can add nfd  cheer!
CoinKombinat

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:33:48 PM

Hello everyone! After three weeks or so spinning my wheels in the offline brig, my landline and DSL Internet have finally been restored. Turns out there were two separate line problems affecting my connectivity, both in the neighbourhood and both of the kind that only an onsite line technician could fix. This explains why I was left hanging for so long. Suffice it to say that I have taken steps to make sure that this "outage" will not happen again, and will take further steps. By August, I should have true connectivity redundancy - so if this ever happens again to one network, I'll just switch over to the other one and continue as if nothing had happened.

It'll be as costly as car insurance and I'll treat it as such...but it's only a matter of time before I squeeze some use out of my new connection. Wink

With that announcement out of the way, I have a second one to make. I have a ton of catching up to do, so I will not be responding further in this thread until I've caught up. Then I'll probably reintroduce myself Smiley and sketch out what I learned during my down-time and what I can do to promote NFD. I know the price performance has been disappointing so far, but NFD's price has been pretty solid around 4 satoshis. Yes, there is an upside to that...

'Til tomorrow, then, at a time when my tomorrow-morning hangover will have long disappeared. Grin

Glad to hear, u are back ! Welcome back to the community  Smiley
MaWo (OP)

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:33:54 PM

Welcome back Nxtblg!  Grin
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 09:41:02 PM

good time to go 2 figures  Grin

bestcoinever

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:49:56 AM

good time to go 2 figures  Grin
welcome back

richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:07:34 AM

Welcome back.
You can go through quickly or we can make a summary for you. Then we have a new adventure.

xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 08:20:04 AM

Welcome back, the whole community was waiting for you.  Smiley
jackychan

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

The future will be Digital

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:39:56 AM

Welcome back Nxtblg, and congratulations for hundreds page,we are joined together to make NFD go to the moon

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:54:44 AM

so why do scams get to 3000 sats, and coins like NFD are having trouble?

Because it is not easy to properly evaluate altcoin with many unknown variables (hence high optimism and price) but it is easy to do evaluation of 100% premined altcoin, where
all coins were made with almost no electricity used and afterwards massively distributed for free or almost free.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603932.msg7756326#msg7756326

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
JulioCesar

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:00:28 PM

Only test net, or release?  Huh

Great work thank you

1b7150efc4abdc96f11a0b678d974541318a4a7973e0588d4849651551963a7d
CoinKombinat

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 01:08:12 PM

Great work thank you

I think only testnet. Every new feautre should be tested in the testnet at first Smiley But i think the hard implementation dont need alot of time after the test.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 02:13:59 PM

Great work thank you

I think only testnet. Every new feautre should be tested in the testnet at first Smiley But i think the hard implementation dont need alot of time after the test.

going to mainNet will be very quick. But: It will need the NRS API 1.2, so we should be ready when NRS 1.2.stable is published..
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 03:59:35 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2014, 04:32:59 PM by ciappa

I have released the first, full escrowed asset on our "NFD asset exchange" for Computercoin CMPT!

Here the link to the CMPT Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684562.0

Asset ID:     9329069838899271025
Asset Link:   http://localhost:8876/#asset:9329069838899271025

Each of you, who wants support NFD is invited to get your stake without risk! The collected NFD will be paid to de CMPT dev only, as soon as he distributes the coins!

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:03:22 PM

Welcome back , good news for NFD.
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:32:41 AM

Well folks. My work here is done Grin. It's been a pleasure doing business with you all. I hope you have great success in your project.

And thanks a lot for sticking with us!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 03:41:30 AM

can anyone else make sell or buy orders?

No I cant. When I click on sell/buy button, nothing happens Huh

That happened to me too when I used Internet Explorer. It worked fine when I used Chrome.

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 04:10:05 AM

so why do scams get to 3000 sats, and coins like NFD are having trouble? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=698844

Because scammers and flashy people have one skill that can't be beat...in the short term: they know how to read people's "hot buttons" and excite them. Longer term...well, let me put it this way. There's a theory that the richest and most successful Internet Marketers have Attention Deficit Disorder....

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: