Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NFDv2] - NFD Coin - Thread locked  (Read 209421 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 04:42:26 AM

I've finally caught up with what's been going on here in the three weeks I've been benched. Thanks a lot for all the welcome-backs!

I know, the price action has been disappointing - but NFD still has a lot of volume and other exchanges are going to notice. Myself, I think that NFD is a screaming buy at 3 satoshis, and I'm putting my BTC where my keyboard is. In a way, this is familiar territory for me. The penny stocks I've done best in, dollar-wise, were all "sleepers:" great companies whose stocks went nowhere for a long time. The stock I made the largest dollar profit on, I discovered and first bought in at 8 1/2 cents. As of a year later, I could still buy it at 8 1/2 cents!

But then people figured out that the company was going to re-open the abandoned mine they said they would and the stock woke up. By that time, I was all-in. I got a double out of it -and had I been disciplined enough to hold on until the mine did open, I could have squeezed a quadruple out of it. But I had to wait patiently...

NFD is a sleeper cryptocurrency. For whatever reason, the regulars in the crypto world haven't taken much interest in it. But that's quite all right. It means that there's lots of chance to buy in cheap -as I'm doing - and there's also lots of time for me to implement a promotion strategy that takes the longest time but results in the most solid and long-lasting gains: Relationship Marketing.

In a nutshell, Relationship Marketing works through social networking and involves a marketer starting off by doing no promoting at all. Instead, the first phase is getting people to know you as a helpful resource and showing that you're trustworthy and can be counted on. The subtle selling starts later, and is confined to ~15% of all posts. It works especially well when open selling or open evangelism is a red-flag turn-off.

So that's what I'll be doing, following a period of limbering up and setting up a comprehensive social-networking presence for NFD.

I'm glad that almost everyone is content with keeping NFD a straight Nxt clone. It dovetails quite nicely with my hope that NFD will be the "gateway drug" for second-generation cryptocurrencies. It's true that most people have heard of Bitcoin, but what to remember in this context is the fact that only a small minority has heard of Nxt as of now.

I can't promise anything with respect to the price, but I can promise that I'll work hard and show everyone what I'm doing.   

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:43:25 AM

What you have told us and your coming back make me exciting.

eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:43:49 AM

I've finally caught up with what's been going on here in the three weeks I've been benched. Thanks a lot for all the welcome-backs!

I know, the price action has been disappointing - but NFD still has a lot of volume and other exchanges are going to notice. Myself, I think that NFD is a screaming buy at 3 satoshis, and I'm putting my BTC where my keyboard is. In a way, this is familiar territory for me. The penny stocks I've done best in, dollar-wise, were all "sleepers:" great companies whose stocks went nowhere for a long time. The stock I made the largest dollar profit on, I discovered and first bought in at 8 1/2 cents. As of a year later, I could still buy it at 8 1/2 cents!

But then people figured out that the company was going to re-open the abandoned mine they said they would and the stock woke up. By that time, I was all-in. I got a double out of it -and had I been disciplined enough to hold on until the mine did open, I could have squeezed a quadruple out of it. But I had to wait patiently...

NFD is a sleeper cryptocurrency. For whatever reason, the regulars in the crypto world haven't taken much interest in it. But that's quite all right. It means that there's lots of chance to buy in cheap -as I'm doing - and there's also lots of time for me to implement a promotion strategy that takes the longest time but results in the most solid and long-lasting gains: Relationship Marketing.

In a nutshell, Relationship Marketing works through social networking and involves a marketer starting off by doing no promoting at all. Instead, the first phase is getting people to know you as a helpful resource and showing that you're trustworthy and can be counted on. The subtle selling starts later, and is confined to ~15% of all posts. It works especially well when open selling or open evangelism is a red-flag turn-off.

So that's what I'll be doing, following a period of limbering up and setting up a comprehensive social-networking presence for NFD.

I'm glad that almost everyone is content with keeping NFD a straight Nxt clone. It dovetails quite nicely with my hope that NFD will be the "gateway drug" for second-generation cryptocurrencies. It's true that most people have heard of Bitcoin, but what to remember in this context is the fact that only a small minority has heard of Nxt as of now.

I can't promise anything with respect to the price, but I can promise that I'll work hard and show everyone what I'm doing.   

What you have told us and your coming back make me exciting.

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:45:25 AM

deposit the price,we will really appreciate for your effort to push the coin,
I believe the community will prove you are all right.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:59:43 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 09:13:47 AM by mladen00

I have released the first, full escrowed asset on our "NFD asset exchange" for Computercoin CMPT!

Here the link to the CMPT Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684562.0

Asset ID:     9329069838899271025
Asset Link:   http://localhost:8876/#asset:9329069838899271025

Each of you, who wants support NFD is invited to get your stake without risk! The collected NFD will be paid to de CMPT dev only, as soon as he distributes the coins!

to expensive
1 CMPT stake = 26.666.666 NFD (  above 1BTC if NFD is @4sat), and IPO price is 0,08BTC

you are trying to get 13x profit

warning!!!!!!!!!!
dont buy this

if you're interested in CMPT, buy directly on ipo  (or escrow)

IOTA
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:17:50 AM

I have released the first, full escrowed asset on our "NFD asset exchange" for Computercoin CMPT!

Each of you, who wants support NFD is invited to get your stake without risk! The collected NFD will be paid to de CMPT dev only, as soon as he distributes the coins!

to expensive
1 CMPT stake = 26.666.666 NFD (  above 1BTC if NFD is @4sat), and IPO price is 0,08BTC

warning!!!!!!!!!!
dont buy this

Huh?? What are u saying man?Huh

before you utter such accusations, you should first talk to me! Everything I try is to good something for NFD!

CMPT wanted that people can buy between 0.08 and 0.8 can BTC! And expect the NFD at times? You can enter a decimal point!

I will also took the 100% from the income to CMPT once the IPO is over, and the coins are distributed!

I've been busting my ass for the NFD, and now get such accusations from you??

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ShXnot

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:39:22 AM

welcome back Nxtblg
mladen00
Legendary

K-ing®

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:06:35 PM

to expensive

warning!!!!!!!!!!
dont buy this

before you utter such accusations, you should first talk to me! Everything I try is to good something for NFD!

CMPT wanted that people can buy between 0.08 and 0.8 can BTC! And expect the NFD at times? You can enter a decimal point!

I will also took the 100% from the income to CMPT once the IPO is over, and the coins are distributed!

on CMPT IPO you can buy stake for 0,08BTC.
You are asking 26666666 NFD for one stake!!!!!

your math
26.666.666,00NFD = 0,08BTC

now on market for 26.666.666,00 BTC you will recive = 1,06 BTC

so don't talk about fair deal

IOTA
Tobo

Activity: 763

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:41:53 PM

I wonder if it is possible to make NFD an anon coin. Anonymous Nxt is one niche market which is worthy to pursue.
ciappa

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:27:38 PM

to expensive

warning!!!!!!!!!!
dont buy this

your math

I CANNOT ADAPT THE ASSET AT EVERY NFD PRICE VARIATION!
AND I GIVE EVERY NFD COLLECTED TO CMPT!
I HAVE CREATED THIS ASSET WITH MY NFD, AND I MAKE THIS IPO ONLY FOR NFD, AND NOT FOR MY INTEREST!

PITY THAT CLOWNS AS YOU CAN CRITICIZE ONLY CRITICIZE, AND THAT NONE OF THE DEVS SAYS ANYTHING, ALTHOUGH THEY KNOW THAT I AM TEARING MY ASS FOR NFD!!!!!

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
MaWo (OP)

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 09:42:37 PM

to expensive

warning!!!!!!!!!!
dont buy this

your math

I HAVE CREATED THIS ASSET WITH MY NFD, AND I MAKE THIS IPO ONLY FOR NFD, AND NOT FOR MY INTEREST!

PITY THAT CLOWNS AS YOU CAN CRITICIZE ONLY CRITICIZE, AND THAT NONE OF THE DEVS SAYS ANYTHING, ALTHOUGH THEY KNOW THAT I AM TEARING MY ASS FOR NFD!!!!!

I know how much you did for NFD, but in this case I can't do anything.
There are some things unclear with this escrow and mladen00 addresses only one issue.

CMPT and you should negotiate escrow and stake conditions.
CMPT have to announce you as his escrow and the conditions for this NFD CPMT-asset.
You shouldn't sell more CPMT coins with your asset than CPMT wanna create.

Mi

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:36:18 PM

...by the way  Cheesy

Asset Id: 8117963014038974814

Asset Id:  683040591499527945

MaWo (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 11:27:55 PM

There are some things unclear with this escrow and mladen00 addresses only one issue.

CMPT have to announce you as his escrow and the conditions for this NFD CPMT-asset.

I just realized that cpmt already announced it.
feifeiq

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:30:12 AM

something to do for the price

MaWo (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 06:22:58 AM

something to do for the price

What do you like todo?
MaWo (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 06:36:52 AM

I wonder if it is possible to make NFD an anon coin. Anonymous Nxt is one niche market which is worthy to pursue.

I don't see any needs for a built in anonymization, except hyping the coin.
you can easy achieve anonymization by transferring your NFD to bter and after a while withdrawal to a new account.
Also are independent anonymization services possible without touching core code.

We currently think about tor integration.
We would need to change the core client to use tor properly.

But I believe more important is a simple client.
mladen00
Legendary

K-ing®

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:58:33 AM

Asset ID:     9329069838899271025
Asset Link:   http://localhost:8876/#asset:9329069838899271025

to expensive
1 CMPT stake = 26.666.666 NFD (  above 1BTC if NFD is @4sat), and IPO price is 0,08BTC

warning!!!!!!!!!!
dont buy this

if you're interested in CMPT, buy directly on ipo  (or escrow)

your math

now you're offer 0,3sat per NFD 

IOTA
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:32:25 AM

I don't see any needs for a built in anonymization, except hyping the coin.
you can easy achieve anonymization by transferring your NFD to bter and after a while withdrawal to a new account.
Also are independent anonymization services possible without touching core code.

We currently think about tor integration.
We would need to change the core client to use tor properly.

But I believe more important is a simple client.

yeah , anon implementation is just a gimmick and  hype . Tor implementation is a  good idea but how soon can it be implemented.
ciappa

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:53:13 AM

I just realized that cpmt already announced it.

Ja MaWo, bei allem Respekt, dann solltest du es jetzt auch auf dem NFD Thread öffentlich machen! Sonst hat das alles keinen sinn!
Ich habe dir ausserdem angeboten, dir das Pw für den escrow account zu geben, dann kannst du das ganze übernehmen! Ich mache das NUR für NFD, und nicht für meine Zwecke!
Und wenn euch meine Arbeit nicht interessiert, dann kann ich es gut und gerne bleiben lassen!!!!!

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
JulioCesar

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:47:20 AM

know yourself what you're doing?  Cheesy

1b7150efc4abdc96f11a0b678d974541318a4a7973e0588d4849651551963a7d
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: