Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 03:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] The Coin(O) Community Discussion thread  (Read 70376 times)
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:37:30 PM

i wait now over 12 hours. i sent 22000 coino from my wallet to poloniex. the transfer has more than 1800 conformations.  Huh

Same problem

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:06:14 PM

Its the problem with exchange guys. If you want to check Coino Wallet then try transferring some from your wallet to online wallet and vice-versa.
CoinoFanMan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:23:38 PM

Yep, I went ahead and opened up a support ticket with them.  I'll post here if I get anything worthwhile from Poloniex.
dr00g

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:40:39 PM

I haven't traded on poloniex myself, but I've only heard good of them, so I will also suppose they (or rather the coindaemon?) are slow Smiley
CoinoFanMan

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:15:49 PM

Well I got a reply from them, they said they'd escalate it lol.  Anyhow, my 400 coinos did make it to Poloniex, but it took more than 12 hours.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 11:37:03 PM

Come get your COINO!

http://www.hasher.ca

PROP reward system
Works Stats
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
ProfitPorts (beta testing now)

To mine:

Username: your COINO wallet address OR your generated Global Key
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3594

COINO go straight to your wallet once the block is confirmed. We don't hold your COINO!

Cheers and Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:46:07 PM

Some updates about the progress and what's going on will be appreciated.

Thanks
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:21:58 PM

Where are you Devs? Poloniex is delisting the Coin(o) market . What's going on ? Can you give some updates?
DDerTyp

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:55:09 PM

Where are you Devs? Poloniex is delisting the Coin(o) market . What's going on ? Can you give some updates?

Hey,
You should withdraw your Coinos ASAP, trading goes on on swisscex. Dr00g currently talks with Poloniex staff, the volume is too low.

Greetings,
DDerTyp
dr00g

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:05:01 PM

I just talked to OldManKidd from poloniex, who confirmed they are de-listing Coino due to the currently low volume.
We will be de-listed at the 24th., so your withdrawed coins should still arrive.
I recommend everyone who has coins there to withdraw them, so they won't become lost.

This is quite a frustation, as that means Coino will also be de-listed from coinwarz, as poloniex is the only exchange source.

Coino can still be exchanged here: https://www.swisscex.com/market/CON_BTC

We are working on some cool projects, but as of now I will have to let smcardle talk about that.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:30:27 PM

Thanks for the response guys. It will be sad for me as I was buying Coino from Poloniex as the volume there was still higher than other exchanges.
dr00g

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:39:40 PM

You are very welcome!

If we can get a higher volume they are still interested in listing us again - although it's not perfectly clear whether they will re-list Coino directly, or if we will have to go through the coin voting system again.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:39:43 PM

This is the time to buy cheap Coino from Poloniex Smiley
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:46:22 AM

If developers want to be a coinocoin  has survived, against the background of the upcoming arrival of ASIC mainers is necessary to achieve the appearance of trading on cryptsy

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
smcardle (OP)

Activity: 154

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:07:05 AM

Hey people.

I am sorry I have been a miss for several days but I have a real job that pays my rent Smiley and I have to attend to this as well.

I actually have a real job and unfortunately that does take time away from me to be able to work on Coin(O) from time to time.

However, I would like to say that I am still here and VERY much looking forward to some of the new developments we have in the planing including some new games, and an extension to the web wallet where you get to keep your private keys and therefore you control it (think coinpunk) . The new web wallet will be another unique advance and will allow you to have multiple alt coin accounts (BTC, LTC, DOGE etc) and easily transfer to Coin(O) at current satoshi rates if you want to play the games.

Some of the new games (the next release) will also act like a faucet so non crypto people can earn some Coin(O) to get interested. Think, high scores and time spent.

Anyway, all I wanted to say is that Coin(O) is still alive and kicking, and will be here for the foreseeable future Smiley

We have some really great stuff lined up for you, not just for this week and not just for next week, but for the future and it's all coming and it's all looking great.

Regards

Steve

You Coin(O) Community team

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
smcardle (OP)

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:26:59 AM

Sorry.

One thing I haven't really addressed before, is the issue regarding ASIC's and Scrypt coins in general.

As a community we have looked at, and considered, this issue around remaining Scrypt and as of yet, as a community, we have not made a decision one way or the other.

The community decided to keep Coin(O), and we have done our best up until now to honour that, but we did not decide if we should change the PoW algorithm or not. This means we have an opportunity to decide between us if we want to move away from Scrypt to another PoW algorithm or not.

It will be YOUR voice and YOUR vote that will ultimately make that decision. We want YOU as Coin(O) community users to make that choice, and to do so you need to join us on IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##coinocoin and make your views known.

We do NOT want to be a community team that makes the rules, we want to be a community team that delivers according to community consensus, and that means YOU need to make a choice.

Even if you are outvoted at the end of the day, you still need to make your voice heard in the community. We rely on YOU to make the choices and WE will try to make it happen.

Your Coin(O) Community Team

COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
smcardle (OP)

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:23:26 PM

I've just sent a request to Poloniex to hopefully NOT de-list Coin(O).

It's a long shot, but I am hoping they will see that the current dev's are doing their best to take Coin(O) up a notch and bring it out of the small time trade market.

However, even if they do de-list us, we are by no means ham strung. Personally, I never wanted to be listed on any exchange because it only encourages dumpers. However, it's not just me involved here and many of you have an interest in exchanging Coin(O) for BTC so I would like it to be continued on Poloniex if possible because of this.

But let us reflect a bit and discuss what we have coming in the next few weeks or so Smiley

The last two posts by myself have already indicated we have some new games for Coin(O) on the horizon and a new browser based web wallet for multiple coins. What I haven't discussed with you yet is that we also have a new crypto exchange being developed. We expect to get approval and a licence for this exchange in NZ within the next couple of months. Unlike most of the other exchanges, you all know me and I have made no attempt to be anonymous in the Coin(O) forum and will be the representative of this new exchange.

On top of this, one of my main business interests as a real job Smiley is developing exchange software for NZX companies in NZ, so we pretty much know what we are doing. The other interest I have is internet security.. And the fact fact I have consulted for some of the largest banks and investment houses throughout Europe.

Anyway, this means Coin(O) will soon have a dedicated exchange, hopefully within the next 4 to 6 weeks, but with regulatory requirements it will probably be a bit longer. But it will come.

One of the core investors in this venture is a major currency trader with a real interest in Crypto, and because of my interest in Coin(O), we have a great ally in our midst Smiley

Regards

Steve

On Behalf of the Coin(O) Community Team

vipin.khatri20

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:33:55 PM

In my opinion we should be flexible enough to change according to the demand, so it will be in the best interest of the Coino to change algorithm to an ASIC resistant one. This will help the coin to stay strong in long run. We should try to keep the inflation as low as possible. Putting POS with POW simultaneously will also be good with very low rate of interest. Of possible inserting anonymity feature like dark will also be an advantage. Our community Devs are working really hard and I thank them for that. I will try to join irc to put my views after I get back.

Regards

Vipin
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:25:42 PM

Sorry.

One thing I haven't really addressed before, is the issue regarding ASIC's and Scrypt coins in general.

As a community we have looked at, and considered, this issue around remaining Scrypt and as of yet, as a community, we have not made a decision one way or the other.

The community decided to keep Coin(O), and we have done our best up until now to honour that, but we did not decide if we should change the PoW algorithm or not. This means we have an opportunity to decide between us if we want to move away from Scrypt to another PoW algorithm or not.

It will be YOUR voice and YOUR vote that will ultimately make that decision. We want YOU as Coin(O) community users to make that choice, and to do so you need to join us on IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##coinocoin and make your views known.

We do NOT want to be a community team that makes the rules, we want to be a community team that delivers according to community consensus, and that means YOU need to make a choice.

Even if you are outvoted at the end of the day, you still need to make your voice heard in the community. We rely on YOU to make the choices and WE will try to make it happen.

Your Coin(O) Community Team

It's not about algo - constant supply of 35 COINO per block was a mistake imho. How about dealing with it? May be we should do halving or smth like that? Or may be moving to PoS instead? We have about 15 mil COINO already mined so wouldn't it be better to halve the supply now or to cut it and have few % of stake for example? What do you think?

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:38:36 PM

Yep and kill the premine!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: