Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:44:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] The Coin(O) Community Discussion thread  (Read 70355 times)
X3n0X

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:25:11 AM

Did you coino... (know - coino, get it? :x)

Like free stuff?

Yeah, we do too. - Thanks to the boys over at Coin(O) we're going to give some mining equipment to one lucky cryptowarrior.
...how?

Every trade you make gets you an additional ticket to win!! (More details soon!)

@ CryptoRush (www.cryptorush.in)

CryptoRush - Crypto to Crypto Exchange
https://www.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ https://support.cryptorush.in/ ~||~ http://mining.cryptorush.in ~||~ #CryptoRush @ Freenode IRC
Bitcointalk ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XZed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:57:22 AM

Nice to see network hash power rising Smiley....
Coffee.Cup

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:53:06 AM

Coin(O) will be having a discussion this weekend on new features for the wallet. August 30-31, 2014.

As a community we decide what we want to see and how we use Coin(O). This discussion is for that purpose. We need your ideas and knowledge. Everything under the sun will be up for discussion on the wallet.

The discussion will be taking place on our IRC ##coinocoin if you do not have an IRC client just goto our website www.coinocoin.com and click on the Chat Freenode link. or click here: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=##coinocoin Remember the IRC channel has two ##'s infront of the name.

This discussion will run for the entire weekend so please feel free to stop on in and post your ideas, everything will be read. Seeing as we all come from different parts of the planet, we understand it will be hard for some people to make it at certain points throughout the day. That is why it will run for the entire weekend.

I sincerely hope to see and hear from everyone. Smiley
XZed

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:56:21 AM

Very great idea allowing to debate about CoinO Smiley !
bgade

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:10:42 PM

@bgade : do you still have the developed PoS project ?

By the way, do you know if smcardle would be available to update in first post, some upcoming features ?

Thank you.

Yes, I do have the Point of Sale terminals sitting on my desk.  They are fairly stable at this point, but could use a couple more tweaks to the code.  When I get a chance, I want to post a video of how they work.  They are only working in Coino at the moment, but of course could use other coins.  Just didn't see the need since the name CoinoCoin was the most marketable out there.

Bill
XZed

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:16:43 PM

Thank you very much, blade, for this statement !

Indeed, things are being pushed up and your PoS system is a real value-added argument for CoinO Smiley.

We'll keep you updated.
Coffee.Cup

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:45:59 PM

The Coin(O) Discussion is not limited to only IRC. I urge anyone with an idea or opinion to even post it here on our official Bitcointalk thread. All ideas and opinions will be heard. We are a community and deserve to be heard. Anyone and everyone is welcome. No one single person controls the destiny of Coin(O). We are all apart of what happens and I will personally make it my business to ensure that. I believe in the power of us all coming together to make something great. We have the tools and the knowledge to make many great things happen, the only thing holding us back is ourselves. So let yourself be heard and take part in the upcoming wallet update.

The wallet is not the only thing to think about in any cryptocurrency. Find other like minded people and get your own personal endeavor started for Coin(O). have an awesome idea for a website that can use Coin(O), then make it a reality. This coin has stood strong for many months and is still trading and being used.

So good luck to everyone and let the ideas flow in, we are an open community and welcome anyone and everyone to the table.

Sincerely CoffeeCup
XZed

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:57:44 PM

Congratz Coffee.Cup : very nice motivational speech Smiley !!!

I think you really said all has to be said...

Perhaps, I would add a video to complete your speech :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmWfXKJbn9g

To all Coin(O) community :

I want things to be clear : Coin(O) had its ups and downs as every crypto currency and I'd even say as everything in Earth...

But, remember : this crypto currency proved its inherent potential by always keeping up thanks to its own features and its wonderful community....

Behind the scenes, every one of us is planning and acting in order to achieve our common goal : Coino(O) being a respected crypto currency Smiley.

We all have our own daily business...

But this crypto currency has so much growth potential that it only needs everyone small participation and support Smiley...

Mine, Trade, Develop or even simply Vote : whatever action is greatly appreciated and contribute to our common goal Smiley.
Coffee.Cup

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:49:00 PM

Let this be known now so there is no confusion. Swisscex is on the right blockchain and wallet, but they are incorrect with our ticker. It is NOT "CON". It is "CNO".

Let there be no confusion. I have sent them a request to change the Ticker symbol, twice.

I understand that they have a need to protect themselves, but I don't think they understand the concept of a community coin. We are not the old Coino. We are Coin(O) with ticker CNO. Other exchanges have updated and changed their information.
XZed

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:50:45 PM

At least they have synced the graphs... that finally show the huge summer CNO progression Smiley !
bit tired

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:51:47 PM

Let this be known now so there is no confusion. Swisscex is on the right blockchain and wallet, but they are incorrect with our ticker. It is NOT "CON". It is "CNO".

Let there be no confusion. I have sent them a request to change the Ticker symbol, twice.

I understand that they have a need to protect themselves, but I don't think they understand the concept of a community coin. We are not the old Coino. We are Coin(O) with ticker CNO. Other exchanges have updated and changed their information.

Was their a coin swap from the old Coino to the new Coin(O), or is it only the name that changed?
Coffee.Cup

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:07:07 PM

Was their a coin swap from the old Coino to the new Coin(O), or is it only the name that changed?

There was no need for a coin swap. Only the name has changed. The wallet and blockchain have remained with the same integrity. With this coming update the wallet will match the new Coin(O) logo and Ticker Sybol as well. Some exchanges have already switched to the new information and we appreciate their being ahead of the ball.
XZed

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:26:28 AM

Hope CoinWarz will hurry up in order to shine at https://poolwarz.com Smiley !
Zangy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:14:02 PM

The Coin(O) Discussion is not limited to only IRC. I urge anyone with an idea or opinion to even post it here on our official Bitcointalk thread.

I always thought it needs something in the "real world" to promote it, you can buy pizza's with bitcoins etc, so why not with COINO coin?

SO one idea I have is whether we can get Coino working with say, Munzee's. (www.munzee.com)

I've been a Munzee-er for a few years now (online QR GPS based hunting game), bit like geocaching. I am "friends" in the loosest sense with the CEO of the company and I wonder whether we could promote Coino somehow through this. They are a technologically focussed "fun" based company who are open to new ideas... maybe we use Coino as an alternative currency to buy the various game pieces that are sold.

I don't know... maybe its too early for this, maybe it needs some investment + plus an exchange... (and I am definitely not promoting munzee btw, its just something I've been doing for a while and could fit)...

Anyway, one to add into the melting pot of "ideas..."

XZed

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:20:24 PM

Hello Zangy,

Thank you very much for your very interesting contribution Smiley !

I don't know how much you know about CoinO but since the beginning all community pushed up CoinO to FIAT and services adoptions.

As an example, bgade user, developed a very nice PoS system Smiley...

There's no magic, it's simply logical : a crypto coin needs a gateway to reality whichever it is Smiley...

As a second example : FIAT exchange is one of the current subjects Smiley.

We perfectly understood your point and whatever it is Munzee or another platform, the idea perfectly matches with the needed requirements to massive adoption Smiley.

I let other community members debate it Smiley.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:24:24 PM

The Coin(O) Discussion is not limited to only IRC. I urge anyone with an idea or opinion to even post it here on our official Bitcointalk thread.

I always thought it needs something in the "real world" to promote it, you can buy pizza's with bitcoins etc, so why not with COINO coin?

SO one idea I have is whether we can get Coino working with say, Munzee's. (www.munzee.com)

I've been a Munzee-er for a few years now (online QR GPS based hunting game), bit like geocaching. I am "friends" in the loosest sense with the CEO of the company and I wonder whether we could promote Coino somehow through this. They are a technologically focussed "fun" based company who are open to new ideas... maybe we use Coino as an alternative currency to buy the various game pieces that are sold.

I don't know... maybe its too early for this, maybe it needs some investment + plus an exchange... (and I am definitely not promoting munzee btw, its just something I've been doing for a while and could fit)...

Anyway, one to add into the melting pot of "ideas..."

I'd say go for it. Seems like a good opportunity to increase the userbase of coino.  Even if it's too early, at least it will get the coino name out there.
XZed

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:25:31 PM

Totally Agree Smiley
Coffee.Cup

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:52:25 AM

The weekend is almost here, let the ideas fly in. Smiley
RichardT

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:35:48 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 03:57:24 AM by RichardT

I know smcardle talked about creating a new twitter, facebook page, etc. in the past to help build the community but I don't think that was ever done.  If no one objects, I'm willing to create and manage some of this stuff as I have a bit more free time in the foreseeable future.  Of course, I can always give out the credentials to this stuff to anyone else in the community who are heavily involved in coino and have proven to be trustworthy.  These places could be where we update the community on news and what's going on with coino.  I'm also thinking about creating an emailing list.  Any comments?
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:27:01 AM

It would be nice to change the design of the site, now it looks more like a blog schoolboy than a site for crypto currency.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: