Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:30:09 AM

The bittrex kryptcoin page is currently showing a timed out Website is offline cloudflare error when I try to load it.

The bittrex hme page loads OK, but coin market pages are showing a Website is offline error.

sorry everyone.  MSFT Azure is experiencing an outage.  We are staying up all night to make sure everything comes back fine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poncho32

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:34:50 AM

Thanks, it had me worried there.
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:31:25 AM

Bonus received, thank you Dev Grin

#1315 - next target GlobalCoin +28

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:46:13 AM

[...]
On another note... Just giving my opinion, take it for what it is worth (not much XD)... All I see is vote mintpal, come on must vote mintpal, keep voting mintpal... Like your only desire is to get on mintpal, why? Let the coin grow naturally, concentrate on building some useful services. All this energy voting for mintpal, could be used contacting stores to accept you etc.

Just my 2 cents anyway. Let me know if you want the .msi done. Smiley
I believe this is a very valid point. We need a roadmap with intermediate steps between now and mintpal in order to have a stable development of KTK.
Mintpal is in my opinion a very remote end-goal, and shouldn't be the only goal at the moment. We have to keep voting there, but we need nearly twenty times as many votes as we have now in order to be admitted. Therefore it is vital first to create community and interest in the coin and attract new people because that means not only more votes on Mintpal, but also maybe donations which could shorten our way there. As the most important intermediate step I see distinguishing KTK from the crowd of altcoins we have right now. What can be seen as a breaking news? Kryptomessages, yes, as soon as they are done that will behuge step forward, but we have to think what else can be offered.
I propose to collect here the ideas what would be nice to have features that this coin should offer, what PR actions should be taken in order to promote the coin.

From my side, I could write to CryptoSandwich to ask if KTK can become a coin of the day. This would include providing some giveaway for people who participate (say 20 KTK per person), but would bring us some attention. Also we have to see how the situation on Bittrex develops, and possibly start thinking about second, mid-range exchange, e.g., Poloniex, to avoid the situation that we are left without any exchange to trade the coin.

this space is intentionally left blank
curT

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:56:26 AM

100  KTK   Krypt Koin  voted  #1317 
Domagoj

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:08:47 PM

[...]
On another note... Just giving my opinion, take it for what it is worth (not much XD)... All I see is vote mintpal, come on must vote mintpal, keep voting mintpal... Like your only desire is to get on mintpal, why? Let the coin grow naturally, concentrate on building some useful services. All this energy voting for mintpal, could be used contacting stores to accept you etc.

I believe this is a very valid point. We need a roadmap with intermediate steps between now and mintpal in order to have a stable development of KTK.
Mintpal is in my opinion a very remote end-goal, and shouldn't be the only goal at the moment. We have to keep voting there, but we need nearly twenty times as many votes as we have now in order to be admitted. Therefore it is vital first to create community and interest in the coin and attract new people because that means not only more votes on Mintpal, but also maybe donations which could shorten our way there. As the most important intermediate step I see distinguishing KTK from the crowd of altcoins we have right now. What can be seen as a breaking news? Kryptomessages, yes, as soon as they are done that will behuge step forward, but we have to think what else can be offered.
I propose to collect here the ideas what would be nice to have features that this coin should offer, what PR actions should be taken in order to promote the coin.

From my side, I could write to CryptoSandwich to ask if KTK can become a coin of the day. This would include providing some giveaway for people who participate (say 20 KTK per person), but would bring us some attention. Also we have to see how the situation on Bittrex develops, and possibly start thinking about second, mid-range exchange, e.g., Poloniex, to avoid the situation that we are left without any exchange to trade the coin.
I agree with uki.
From my side, i can donate some KTK, and think that other will also. This coins can be used for promotional on CryptoSandwich or Poloniex.
If other think on the same way, there wouldn't be problem to accumulate some thousands of KTK.
Let's see what other think?
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:10:49 PM

Still voting on mintpal 1321/1322

Dev, I am not claiming for voting, I would rather that goes to someone with an empty wallet.

By the way the new wallet is working great.
mistress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:20:05 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 12:38:12 PM by mistress

[...]

Oh-oooh naturally i agree but... well, surely it depends on me but I have no clear the vision of the dev about this coin yet! If we know WHAT this coin aim to be, then we can go to that direction, ah ?dev has a vision, a project. Also the name of the coin should has a reason, right? If dev will explain like if I was a baby, maybe all the community can handles new responsabilities. So, what we want to be?? and now i go to vooote Smiley
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:41:57 PM

They have now!

Took time because of coins moving around due to POS and coin control. So it's following transaction to check addresses and that coins have only moved because of POS and not dumped.

2k of bonus coins have now sent out and in total there were 84 that have not been sent any.

Anyone who originally registered on the 27th May and did not receive the 2k bonus, you have until 24th June to PM me and provide a screenshot of your wallet, even better of the coin control page. Some of the 84 dumped, but some I couldn't be 100% because of the amount of movement due to POS. So please just PM me and can send them out once confirmed.

If no one contacts me, as it stands right now 84 x 4000 = 336000 KTK will be added to the last bonus payments.

rewards for the first list stake holders is finished?

Your on list 2 btw, and will be sent out this Friday.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
humski

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:53:30 PM

Bittrex back online! Buy buy buy Smiley

https://www.SitePriceValue.com - How Much Is Your Website Worth?
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:07:16 PM

Bittrex back online! Buy buy buy Smiley
It is always good news that an exchange is back online.

this space is intentionally left blank
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:27:29 PM

I could not post earlier to this thread . I received my stake and thank you  Dev for it. How can I support this coin and help it grow apart from voting on mintpal ?
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:35:18 PM

KryptKoin Mac OS X Update v1.5.2

URL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pe5l2w3wt8muzmh/KryptKoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.5.2.0.zip

zip shasum = f94bc711f2ff4e0ce77ecf43cabf25f6a92d014f

KTK donations:  KC2ySdimf63w47fGWMpskszEdNg4YxC2U2

Donators List:
none so far

As always, enjoy and have fun

humski

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:40:51 PM

KryptKoin Mac OS X Update v1.5.2

URL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pe5l2w3wt8muzmh/KryptKoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.5.2.0.zip

zip shasum = f94bc711f2ff4e0ce77ecf43cabf25f6a92d014f

KTK donations:  KC2ySdimf63w47fGWMpskszEdNg4YxC2U2

Donators List:
none so far

As always, enjoy and have fun

Thanks! I've updated the new link on our reddit page Smiley

https://www.SitePriceValue.com - How Much Is Your Website Worth?
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:48:08 PM

DAILY REPORT

JUNE, 11

- Distribution, 2nd step, first list: done ( if you didn't receive the stake, please pm dev)

- Mac OS wallet v1.5.2 released  ( by instacash, KTK donations:  KC2ySdimf63w47fGWMpskszEdNg4YxC2U2) 
  Please, dev, put this in OP!!!! THX
  download: URL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pe5l2w3wt8muzmh/KryptKoin-Qt-MacOSX-v1.5.2.0.zip

- Keep voting on Mintpal
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:52:52 PM

The thing with announcing future development plans. It's just that until work starts or has a solid release date, it's basically announcing announcements.

A coin released recently Honorcoin, the devs released news about anon feature and a whitepaper about how they planned to make it open source so every coin to add it. They also planned to give % stake for free (400k), if you looked at what happened, they basically scammed and sold those coin!

No anon feature was ever going to be released. It's now got a community takeover.

KryptKoin is mine, is yours, and anyone else's who wants to support it. Create anything you like to help improve it, like I said before, if you have an idea and everyone likes it, the donations pot is there to use.

What I've also posted previously, the android wallet is in development. Once that's ready, will build on that with new features. My original goal is for enKrypted messages, and that is still my goal for KryptKoin. If anyone has suggestions for other features that can be added to improve it, please post your ideas. You can download the BTC wallet to see what it has and what you think is missing or what would it make it better.

KryptKoin is using the bitcoinj source as the base. So try it and post your ideas...  Wink

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet

Someone mentioned anon wallet, if everyone wants to put a bounty on it and see what offers are received. That's perfectly fine.

If anyone is following Cinnicoin, they are set to release encrypted messages on the wallet and a app shortly after that. Looks very interesting, how long has that been in development? check the date the coin was released and how many devs are now working on it!

I'm putting up the btc for the android wallet, but can't pay for everything. Received 1 stake like every other honest person who registered, and as I previously posted, bought from dumpers and put some of that in the donations pot.

Some donated, but many more could and it would make a difference supporting bigger bounties and ultimately increase their own KTK stake value!

mistress, uki and meee, all of you and others have put in a lot of time and supported KryptKoin. Much appreciated  Wink

TL;DR Many hands make light work, so get involved if you haven't already!  Smiley

[...]

Oh-oooh naturally i agree but... well, surely it depends on me but I have no clear the vision of the dev about this coin yet! If we know WHAT this coin aim to be, then we can go to that direction, ah ?dev has a vision, a project. Also the name of the coin should has a reason, right? If dev will explain like if I was a baby, maybe all the community can handles new responsabilities. So, what we want to be?? and now i go to vooote Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Domagoj

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:07:11 PM

KryptKoin is mine, is yours, and anyone else's who wants to support it. Create anything you like to help improve it, like I said before, if you have an idea and everyone likes it, the donations pot is there to use.

What I've also posted previously, the android wallet is in development. Once that's ready, will build on that with new features. My original goal is for enKrypted messages, and that is still my goal for KryptKoin. If anyone has suggestions for other features that can be added to improve it, please post your ideas. You can download the BTC wallet to see what it has and what you think is missing or what would it make it better.

I'm putting up the btc for the android wallet, but can't pay for everything. Received 1 stake like every other honest person who registered, and as I previously posted, bought from dumpers and put some of that in the donations pot.

Some donated, but many more could and it would make a difference supporting bigger bounties and ultimately increase their own KTK stake value!

mistress, uki and meee, all of you and others have put in a lot of time and supported KryptKoin. Much appreciated  Wink

What can I do, is to help with 2nd donation from my stake:

Date: 11.6.2014. 16:03
To: xxx
Debit: -1000.00 KTK
Transaction fee: -0.01 KTK
Net amount: -1000.01 KTK
Transaction ID: 215de1478f0f33e5e4d0a74c704daae8d98bfafc8f45cad70fa9dada92488f61

I call the others to do the same.
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:10:27 PM

#1337  - 7 more to overtake GlobalCoin Grin

Don't think of 'what a long way to the top', just look at the coin above & say 'OK, let's TAKE OUT that target!'

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:10:41 PM

3000 KTK (10% of stake) sent to dev fund.

Transaction ID: 61ca944859f164edd243cf7ead5335a31fe5f6a671810d9f484a8f48e2e9458f

Alright, sent 2000 KTK more to development fund, hence a total of 5000 (16.67% of stake).

TXid: 79397dafbee2f0d851483c10d6b836bd1c3a29e92e02b8c79a3d4b16513903e4
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:13:30 PM

The thing with announcing future development plans. It's just that until work starts or has a solid release date, it's basically announcing announcements.

A coin released recently Honorcoin, the devs released news about anon feature and a whitepaper about how they planned to make it open source so every coin to add it. They also planned to give % stake for free (400k), if you looked at what happened, they basically scammed and sold those coin!

No anon feature was ever going to be released. It's now got a community takeover.

KryptKoin is using the bitcoinj source as the base. So try it and post your ideas...  Wink

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet

Someone mentioned anon wallet, if everyone wants to put a bounty on it and see what offers are received. That's perfectly fine.

If anyone is following Cinnicoin, they are set to release encrypted messages on the wallet and a app shortly after that. Looks very interesting, how long has that been in development? check the date the coin was released and how many devs are now working on it!

TL;DR Many hands make light work, so get involved if you haven't already!  Smiley

[...]

SO guys, here is clear enough! If some of you, tech skilled or not, has some proposal, let's make a list for bounty and I'll participate! Be Krypt Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: