Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:06:32 AM

Angry My ktk is on SharexCoin  Fuck~

eh eh... It was better if you didn't try to dump  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jalmari

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:08:37 AM

Could somebody help me with the sync issue?

I think that have the latest version of the wallet (1.5.1.0) and I have tried reload the block chain (deleted everything except the wallet.dat) but my wallet does not sync after block 5500.

What can I do?

download .conf file -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2jpp4iw5n02sat/kryptkoin-conf.zip

I am using that as well. I wonder if one of those nodes is not acting properly?

Anyways, it is syncing now. Couple of restarts seems to do the trick.

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:39:01 AM

The list from the mintpal voting is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au1tYbZ1lmPodEhxbURPWlpGdnNPRXZOVElMbXhUS0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0 and is autoupdated as someone fils the form and today i see double entries, so someone is cheateng for free KTK

vote #840 claimed by yzm_2014 and mistress and i think only one could claim it so please the one that just typed it and didn't vote to be honest and tell, same goes for 841 frant100 and xtsjyfx, 847 PTseler and poochpocket, and so on, will pay all of this but as of today will ban from giveaway for fake votes. the first that claims the vote will have the advantage.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:52:03 AM

The list from the mintpal voting is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au1tYbZ1lmPodEhxbURPWlpGdnNPRXZOVElMbXhUS0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0 and is autoupdated as someone fils the form and today i see double entries, so someone is cheateng for free KTK

vote #840 claimed by yzm_2014 and mistress and i think only one could claim it so please the one that just typed it and didn't vote to be honest and tell, same goes for 841 frant100 and xtsjyfx, 847 PTseler and poochpocket, and so on, will pay all of this but as of today will ban from giveaway for fake votes. the first that claims the vote will have the advantage.

when i see my name in this kind of post i hate it  Angry we are voting for coin to get listed on Mintpal and poochpocket have done some mistake i am sure ! anyways if you think i have cheated don't ever try to send me coins guys well i will vote as much as i can because i am very much dedicated to this coin ! I am running Facebook of this coin and made stickers ! well please don't send me coins anymore. Also give me address so i can send all coins back to you which you sent me in mintpal voting !

Thank you !! Undecided
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 09:57:07 AM

When did you download the conf file?

Because it was updated only 2 days ago with more nodes.

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
rpcport=12789
addnode=107.170.176.199
addnode=193.198.102.245
addnode=188.226.245.225
addnode=107.170.251.221
addnode=128.199.183.20
addnode=162.243.97.122

I think that have the latest version of the wallet (1.5.1.0) and I have tried reload the block chain (deleted everything except the wallet.dat) but my wallet does not sync after block 5500.

What can I do?

download .conf file -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2jpp4iw5n02sat/kryptkoin-conf.zip

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:01:28 AM

when i see my name in this kind of post i hate it  Angry we are voting for coin to get listed on Mintpal and poochpocket have done some mistake i am sure ! anyways if you think i have cheated don't ever try to send me coins guys well i will vote as much as i can because i am very much dedicated to this coin ! I am running Facebook of this coin and made stickers ! well please don't send me coins anymore. Also give me address so i can send all coins back to you which you sent me in mintpal voting !

Thank you !! Undecided
i know you are not cheating dude, i have you on the list since voting start i just don't want someone abusing this as dev donated 20k to be fair shared
frant100

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:08:18 AM

no mistakes on my part

I noticed those 2 entries myself yesterday

im also not bothered about the coins. its nice to be making more but I think it would be better if you didn't pay any of us with duplicate entries to teach the cheaters a lesson
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:09:07 AM

I did the paperwallet, I just needed help with testing and I needed a couple of logos but it pretty much got ignored lol.

I sometimes miss posts, so if you need something from me better to send a PM.

What logo do you need, size wise?

And can someone help meee with testing the wallet please. 2000 KTK to the first person to help meee test it.

meee, I'll pm you today re: bounty.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
IceColdTommy

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:21:55 AM

no mistakes on my part

I noticed those 2 entries myself yesterday

im also not bothered about the coins. its nice to be making more but I think it would be better if you didn't pay any of us with duplicate entries to teach the cheaters a lesson

I will pay all today and tomorrow as i am not home and don't really have to much time to check everything, i am remotly conecting to my PC just to send but as soon as i get home in thusday i will do more checking and see since i now have also the posting times of the form
Gott1ka

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:32:33 AM

Voted #934
thanks

meee

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:32:56 AM

I did the paperwallet, I just needed help with testing and I needed a couple of logos but it pretty much got ignored lol.

And can someone help meee with testing the wallet please. 2000 KTK to the first person to help meee test it.

Okay no problem lol...

The paperwallet you print out can have a design. The qr codes and address etc get printed in a certain place. I could just leave the paperwallet blank if you would prefer. If not maybe offer a bounty for designing one. The size for the paper wallet is 486 X 261

The logo I used was a 3 inch version. So something of similar size I guess.

If someone wants to help with testing just let me know and I'll walk you through it. It's pretty easy. All you need is a pc/laptop with a fresh krypt koin install that is empty of funds.

I think it should be okay, looks like it is.

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:34:41 AM

Thank you !! Undecided
i know you are not cheating dude, i have you on the list since voting start i just don't want someone abusing this as dev donated 20k to be fair shared

cool bro i know you are doing your work perfectly +10000 for that !! even i will donate soon once donation is require don't worry about it !! till then i am staking in my wallet Smiley
mistress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:35:13 AM

hi to all! oh-ooh! ey Ice, don't worry about me, i often post my vote but I don't claim the coins, I do it just for keep alive the motivation! I've bought enough KTK very cheap  Kiss
humski

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:40:46 AM

hi to all! oh-ooh! ey Ice, don't worry about me, i often post my vote but I don't claim the coins, I do it just for keep alive the motivation! I've bought enough KTK very cheap  Kiss

same here Smiley

https://www.SitePriceValue.com - How Much Is Your Website Worth?
curT

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:44:27 AM

122  KTK Krypt Koin voted #935
jalmari

Activity: 814

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:45:22 AM

When did you download the conf file?

Because it was updated only 2 days ago with more nodes.

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
rpcport=12789
addnode=107.170.176.199
addnode=193.198.102.245
addnode=188.226.245.225
addnode=107.170.251.221
addnode=128.199.183.20
addnode=162.243.97.122

What can I do?

I downloaded it yesterday, and just checked that it contains those nodes in your list. But as I said, problem is now solved, wallet synced and found my first PoS block Smiley

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
mistress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:46:02 AM

Okay no problem lol...

The paperwallet you print out can have a design. The qr codes and address etc get printed in a certain place. I could just leave the paperwallet blank if you would prefer. If not maybe offer a bounty for designing one. The size for the paper wallet is 486 X 261

If someone wants to help with testing just let me know and I'll walk you through it. It's pretty easy. All you need is a pc/laptop with a fresh krypt koin install that is empty of funds.

ey mee, i m not at home now, what you mean when u say " fresh krypt koin install that is empty of funds"? I installed my wallet at the beginning... it isn't enough? i'll be at home in the afternoon, please can someone help meee ??
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 11:08:07 AM

I deleted you post bud, just to be sure we don't get any issues with posting addresses.

Please post on reddit and link it up. Cheers  Wink

--addresses deleted--
Transaction fee: -0.02 KTK
Net amount: -1530.02 KTK
Transaction ID: e74d8dce75bddd30c251c5c92a8eb0123d9e7dd2b969f2e1cff5d163603285ba

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:17:42 AM

940 on MP guys, great work!

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
meee

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:20:53 PM

Okay no problem lol...

ey mee, i m not at home now, what you mean when u say " fresh krypt koin install that is empty of funds"? I installed my wallet at the beginning... it isn't enough? i'll be at home in the afternoon, please can someone help meee ??

It just needs to be an empty wallet so you can import the private key, I haven't tested it on a wallet with funds in already (I mean paper wallets in general). So to be on the safe side you need an empty wallet, that's all really.

EDIT: One option could be backing up your wallet.dat then make a fresh one, but I'm not sure how that will affect your stake when you put it back.

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: