Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:28:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413520 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DeAlquezar

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:00:09 PM

Do you have the newest wallet?
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:07:18 PM

cannot get the wallet synced, any ideas? Stopping at 350k blocks remaining, reopening doesn't help either.

Do you have the CONF file from the OP in your roaming folder? That has solved most peoples issues Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:26:03 PM

cannot get the wallet synced, any ideas? Stopping at 350k blocks remaining, reopening doesn't help either.

Do you have the CONF file from the OP in your roaming folder? That has solved most peoples issues Smiley

I have the 1.5.5.0 wallet. I do have the conf in th eroaming folder. what happens is that everytime I open the wallet it starts syncing for about 500 blocks. I am now at 80k blocks to go or so, then it stops syncing and jumps backwards to 351k blocks to go and stops syncing, very strange.
Die Hard

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

M-a-j-i-d-B-C

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:59:24 PM

I have the 1.5.5.0 wallet. I do have the conf in th eroaming folder. what happens is that everytime I open the wallet it starts syncing for about 500 blocks. I am now at 80k blocks to go or so, then it stops syncing and jumps backwards to 351k blocks to go and stops syncing, very strange.

Have you tried this:

I deleted every file in KryptKoin folder (in Roaming folder) except wallet.dat (of course) and blk0001.dat. Renamed blk0001.dat to bootstrap.dat. Ran the wallet. It took much time to start, but now it works fine.

ontopicplease

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:09:24 PM

Have you tried this:

I deleted every file in KryptKoin folder (in Roaming folder) except wallet.dat (of course) and blk0001.dat. Renamed blk0001.dat to bootstrap.dat. Ran the wallet. It took much time to start, but now it works fine.

Followed your advice, but wallet now NOT starting up ar all. in the roaming I see; new database, .lock, blikindex, db and debug.
Die Hard

M-a-j-i-d-B-C

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:01:11 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 03:52:05 PM by Die Hard

Have you tried this:

Followed your advice, but wallet now NOT starting up ar all. in the roaming I see; new database, .lock, blikindex, db and debug.

I did that twice and it worked. Please check if you renamed blk0001.dat exactly to "bootstrap.dat"
frant100

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:26:27 PM

I had same problem a couple of week ago the only way it would work was moving wallet.dat from roaming/kryptcoin folder then deleting the kryptcoin folder and then downloading the whole blockchain  then replacing the wallet.dat
took me 2 days
ontopicplease

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:55:53 PM

I had same problem a couple of week ago the only way it would work was moving wallet.dat from roaming/kryptcoin folder then deleting the kryptcoin folder and then downloading the whole blockchain  then replacing the wallet.dat
took me 2 days

Maybe I should try it. trying over and over again with deleting everything except wallet.dat and blik001.dt, but stops syncing everytime. Have 933k KTK on bittrex but want them in a wallet, lost too many coins already on coinmarket.io and mintpal. But when the wallet works this bad, I maybe should sell the coins. Anyone interested in 933k KTK?
HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:36:34 PM

took me 2 days

Maybe I should try it. trying over and over again with deleting everything except wallet.dat and blik001.dt, but stops syncing everytime. Have 933k KTK on bittrex but want them in a wallet, lost too many coins already on coinmarket.io and mintpal. But when the wallet works this bad, I maybe should sell the coins. Anyone interested in 933k KTK?

Yes I am. You really gonna sell because you can't get the wallet to work? First off do this before you get all crazy and unload your coins days before the marketplace will come out.

1. Follow the below only if you have problems syncing and do not have any coins in your wallet.
2. Delete everything KTK...ie wallet, downloads, all folders, etc. in Roaming and anywhere else you have anything KTK related.
3. Do a computer search for KTK and delete any files that come up (hopefully none, but you'd be surprised).
4. Download wallet from OP for your OS.
5. Open wallet. IF any errors occur, close it and reopen.
6. Once wallet opens, close it down.
7. Go to OP and get the config file for nodes.
8. Make config file (if you don't know how to do this let me know and I'll make one for you and then sent it to you)
9. Place config file in KTK roaming file (same folder as all other files)
10. Open wallet back up and let sync. Might take awhile. It is a memory hog so close all other programs for faster downloading.

IF this does not work for you then PM me and I will get you through it another way. Do not sell.

ontopicplease

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:30:10 PM

took me 2 days

Yes I am. You really gonna sell because you can't get the wallet to work? First off do this before you get all crazy and unload your coins days before the marketplace will come out.

1. Follow the below only if you have problems syncing and do not have any coins in your wallet.
2. Delete everything KTK...ie wallet, downloads, all folders, etc. in Roaming and anywhere else you have anything KTK related.
3. Do a computer search for KTK and delete any files that come up (hopefully none, but you'd be surprised).
8. Make config file (if you don't know how to do this let me know and I'll make one for you and then sent it to you)
10. Open wallet back up and let sync. Might take awhile. It is a memory hog so close all other programs for faster downloading.

IF this does not work for you then PM me and I will get you through it another way. Do not sell.

Thanks for the info, I will follow if this attempt failes again. Wasn't at the pc for 5 hours, tried the same as before. Now it is still syncing with 250k blocks to go. Lets see if it keeps syncing. On the other side, I have seen many coins devaluate when the project was ready ( buy on the rumour, sell on the news). Don't get me wrong like the coin and comm, but when the wallet keeps giving problems, I am not so positiv anymore.
ontopicplease

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:50:53 PM

took me 2 days

Happily the wallet synced this attempt. Got the coins from bittrex in the wallet.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:37:37 PM

Anyone else still keeping their wallet open? I have just decided not to leave mine open for the first time in months.

Any news folks?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
copychicken

Activity: 784

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:30:24 AM

decent dumping last night... i am supportin the multipool buts its only 20mhas x11...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Die Hard

M-a-j-i-d-B-C

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:14:48 AM

Anyone else still keeping their wallet open? I have just decided not to leave mine open for the first time in months.

Any news folks?

I have an off-topic question, and I'll appreciate any help. I have an international online store idea in mind, and have been researching about it for a while. Can you introduce me a cheap international post service for package delivery? The price for a 1.25 KG package from Europe to middle east costs 85-126 USD for using DHL. It would be more expensive than the price of that package.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:21:58 AM

Any news folks?

I have an off-topic question, and I'll appreciate any help. I have an international online store idea in mind, and have been researching about it for a while. Can you introduce me a cheap international post service for package delivery? The price for a 1.25 KG package from Europe to middle east costs 85-126 USD for using DHL. It would be more expensive than the price of that package.

You can always speak with an account manager at DHL,

I can send a package to russia for 16 gbp and a package to Kazakhstan for 30 gbp which is a lot cheaper than their normal rate. The only thing you have to guarantee is volume I believe 

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Die Hard

M-a-j-i-d-B-C

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:07:05 PM

Any news folks?

You can always speak with an account manager at DHL,

I can send a package to russia for 16 gbp and a package to Kazakhstan for 30 gbp which is a lot cheaper than their normal rate. The only thing you have to guarantee is volume I believe 

Thanks for the response. That's way cheaper. I'll contact them.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:40:19 AM

Dev, any news on the MP?
We really need some positive news to get some traction.
Maybe it is possible to do some partial release, with not all features fully tested and then provide an upgrade?
However unfortunate it is, it is always better than a long period of silence and a great product coming too late, when most of the interest is already vanished.

this space is intentionally left blank
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:41:44 AM

Dev, any news on the MP?
We really need some positive news to get some traction.
Maybe it is possible to do some partial release, with not all features fully tested and then provide an upgrade?
However unfortunate it is, it is always better than a long period of silence and a great product coming too late, when most of the interest is already vanished.
any new comments or update for KTK,
the history of KTK is long for free.
ontopicplease

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:27:00 PM

Hi, I am trying to mine some KTK, but everytime the coins are not comfirmed. Address says; n/a. Any ideas?
HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:21:32 PM

Hi, I am trying to mine some KTK, but everytime the coins are not comfirmed. Address says; n/a. Any ideas?

KTK is only POS now.
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: