Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 12:20:31 PM

Yes only POW mining through the wallet. It's for TX fees (although mostly are 0.00 due to no TX fees on the network), stops at block 5000, and POS should have started and replaced those POW blocks.

so someone would have to use the setgenerate command to mine? so it couldn't be by mistake?

Yes, exactly!

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Sharecoin11234

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:23:14 PM

My vote in Mintpal: 33!!!!!!!

come on.,,,let's do together!

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T68GrANdzmKVNgKB5P4nW3DGPjgXL2vpMM
DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:23:40 PM

Yes only POW mining through the wallet. It's for TX fees (although mostly are 0.00 due to no TX fees on the network), stops at block 5000, and POS should have started and replaced those POW blocks.

so someone would have to use the setgenerate command to mine? so it couldn't be by mistake?

Yes, exactly!

those pow blocks was not needed as this should be pure pos, but instead its pure pow for now, plus coin is already on exchange, that might bring the coin down, maybe you should ask exchanges to freeze trades untill everything is sorted out
sudukkk

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:25:08 PM

I'm on the 2th list! Cheesy Wink
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:29:17 PM

Sorry about the stupid statements and boring questions from me, I'm still learning Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:30:35 PM

Solomine - Blimey, actually forgot about that!

Dev, I don't think anyone has accused you of dumping, only the weak hands that got there stake early.

This is such a critical moment for this coin. The actions dev take this day could be very vital.

First of all I'm a Krypt Koin holder and I intend to stay one since I strongly believe in the community and dev. That's why I'm posting this, to clear the air.

If dev doesn't have this wallet issue as very high priority atm and let everyone know what's up quickly it can look very bad.

Some facts:
* We are promised reward for sticking to our coins, not selling them for at least 30 days. This is what myself and many (probably most) is doing. So we hold and we have our wallets up and running.
* Coin is launched on an exchange extremely quickly, before all stakes have even been distributed. The true motivation of the people publicly pushing for and celebrating this is unknown. We cannot know if one of them is dev himself (not an accusation, just a statement).
* We do not know if dev might have registered more than 1 account (again, simply stating this fact). This is NOT a criticism of the distribution system which I think was handled perfectly. This kind of uncertainty is the case of all POS coins as far as I know, due to everyone being anonymous.
* We cannot get a full view of anything going on yet since we do not have access to a blockchain (earlier promised to be avalible before any stake were distributed).
* There have been a lot of dumping going on so far on the first exchange. Hopefully this is just by weak hands. But we cannot know for sure at this stage.
* Synchronization to the network now seem to be suddenly not working for at least several people.

To remove any suspicion dev must act quick now. There must be a blockchain available and there must be a wallet fix so people can actually mint properly and sync to the network again. We need to set up some kind of wiki also. To actually get up some kind of documentation, for example how exactly is the POS supposed to be calculated and so forth.

Again, I do believe in this coin and have so far only bought more. Also like I said, I believe in the dev, otherwise I would not have invested extra money into it. So I do hope you take what I wrote here the right way.

I quoted this comment but I didn't read it like an accusation.  Only one way to know each other better. From my side, I m sorry for the misunderstanding. I believe in this coin and dev is pretty active and kindly.

Note: I think that we could keep voting in Mintpal. Here there is no risk to be added so soon Wink
tobyliciously

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:39:20 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 12:49:26 PM by tobyliciously

Dev, I don't think anyone has accused you of dumping, only the weak hands that got there stake early.

This is such a critical moment for this coin. The actions dev take this day could be very vital.

First of all I'm a Krypt Koin holder and I intend to stay one since I strongly believe in the community and dev. That's why I'm posting this, to clear the air.

If dev doesn't have this wallet issue as very high priority atm and let everyone know what's up quickly it can look very bad.

Some facts:
* We are promised reward for sticking to our coins, not selling them for at least 30 days. This is what myself and many (probably most) is doing. So we hold and we have our wallets up and running.
* Coin is launched on an exchange extremely quickly, before all stakes have even been distributed. The true motivation of the people publicly pushing for and celebrating this is unknown. We cannot know if one of them is dev himself (not an accusation, just a statement).
* We do not know if dev might have registered more than 1 account (again, simply stating this fact). This is NOT a criticism of the distribution system which I think was handled perfectly. This kind of uncertainty is the case of all POS coins as far as I know, due to everyone being anonymous.
* We cannot get a full view of anything going on yet since we do not have access to a blockchain (earlier promised to be avalible before any stake were distributed).
* There have been a lot of dumping going on so far on the first exchange. Hopefully this is just by weak hands. But we cannot know for sure at this stage.
* Synchronization to the network now seem to be suddenly not working for at least several people.

To remove any suspicion dev must act quick now. There must be a blockchain available and there must be a wallet fix so people can actually mint properly and sync to the network again. We need to set up some kind of wiki also. To actually get up some kind of documentation, for example how exactly is the POS supposed to be calculated and so forth.

Again, I do believe in this coin and have so far only bought more. Also like I said, I believe in the dev, otherwise I would not have invested extra money into it. So I do hope you take what I wrote here the right way.

Just like I said, this was not an accusation. I'm appreciating you're taking action and updating us about the wallet issue and blockchain status. I'm looking forward for the POS to work and hope that guy currently mining will stop doing it.

Also, ObscureBean, if you were talking about my post above when you mentioned spreading fud...you think I'd want to spread fud about a project I'm myself a stakeholder in + donating to? What part of my msg do you not agree with and think is wrong? You disagree we are not in a critical stage of the development? If that part of your post was not directed at me you can disregard this message.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.
Teddy: Te6JXLV87SK7bS3ha2fXDqR67bFsQJc7gF
mistress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 12:57:02 PM

@ dev... For me is the same... I didn't get the stake because I'm newbie and I don't understand the technical issues, but yesterday I've bought 15K at 700 sat and I believe in this project and you're so nice..  Kiss
hala

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:05:32 PM

I donated 15K to dev,  KTK will keep going,  lets do something for it.

donation address for dev : KF9q58HyXFSgDyA2JagQHra1f7UHV49aaF

Date: 2014-05-29 20:59
      To: author KF9q58HyXFSgDyA2JagQHra1f7UHV49aaF
      Debit: -1500.00 KTK
      Transaction fee: -0.01 KTK
      Net amount: -1500.01 KTK
      Transaction ID: ef38bf058503a0f0a2ac1633faad4761b72d6be8a0396824ee09cfe7400f522e

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 01:05:39 PM

Some facts:

Just like I said, this was not an accusation. I'm appreciating you're taking action and updating us about the wallet issue and blockchain status. I'm looking forward for the POS to work and hope that guy currently mining will stop doing it.

Also, ObscureBean, if you were talking about my post above when you mentioned spreading fud...you think I'd want to spread fud about a project I'm myself a stakeholder in + donating to? What part of my msg do you not agree with and think is wrong? You disagree we are not in a critical stage of the development?

My comment was not aimed at you specifically. The word 'critical' might be used if a lot of people had money invested in this project. As far as I can tell, the one who stands to lose the most if this project fails is the dev himself. He probably invested money + definitely a lot of time and effort to get this far. I think it's only fair, to give him all the time he needs to get things running smoothly.

Again, I'm not aiming this at you but spreading fud is not always intentional. Sometimes even the best intentions can have negative effects.

Anyways it's all good  Wink  I'm sure we'll be up and staking in no time. We just need to keep calm hold on to our KTK  Cool
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 01:53:28 PM

Yes, exactly!

those pow blocks was not needed as this should be pure pos, but instead its pure pow for now, plus coin is already on exchange, that might bring the coin down, maybe you should ask exchanges to freeze trades untill everything is sorted out

That's true, POS should have started and replaced the remaining TX fees/0 reward POW blocks.

Whoever was mining, kept the network going but was finding too many. Seems they have now stopped and I'm now mining again (at a slower pace) to keep the blockchain moving, while the POS issue is resolved.

I'll reply again once I have news it's sorted.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:29:42 PM

I donated 15K to dev,  KTK will keep going,  lets do something for it.

donation address for dev : KF9q58HyXFSgDyA2JagQHra1f7UHV49aaF

Date: 2014-05-29 20:59
      To: author KF9q58HyXFSgDyA2JagQHra1f7UHV49aaF
      Debit: -1500.00 KTK
      Net amount: -1500.01 KTK
      Transaction ID: ef38bf058503a0f0a2ac1633faad4761b72d6be8a0396824ee09cfe7400f522e

i think you misread your own transaction, thats 1.5k not 15k
damapapa

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:44:40 PM

too late too see this,I am so disappointed

Kooness

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:46:02 PM

I am the second one.
I'm still watting my coins.
I had pm you and my wallet address also on my signature.
Thanks dev.
mistress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:54:56 PM

too late too see this,I am so disappointed

too late for what?
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:59:14 PM

I am the second one.
I'm still watting my coins.
I had pm you and my wallet address also on my signature.
Thanks dev.

me too,I havent receive the coins
The dev may  have not begin to sent coins.
berkelip

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:21:04 PM

too late for what?

too late to get stake
but he's not late to buy Smiley

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
Crljeni

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 03:33:41 PM

Date: 29.5.2014. 17:25
To: za development KF9q58HyXFSgDyA2JagQHra1f7UHV49aaF
Debit: -999.99 KTK
Net amount: -1000.00 KTK
Transaction ID: dce5f7a4f4a3be536012bad52430a377b42e274d023396b2c7540fe05b06fc24

Here is my donation for future development of KTK.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:13:18 PM

i'm on the second list, i sent a pm to the dev, still nothing on my wallet
endlessskill

Activity: 531

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:17:21 PM

i'm on the second list, i sent a pm to the dev, still nothing on my wallet
+1. Waiting...
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: