Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:36:18 AM

think about it - a nice sunday
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 09:37:24 AM

another step is - mint at multipool - thats pegs also the market while Young must buy syncs to get the Shares paid

ive tested it a couple of days under different adresses - high volume miner have no Problem with multipool

so get involved and we will help

till now we have prevented the market from falling down - but im tired of ´buying dumps

we have been buying a lof of sync last days, especially with the short dip recently (multipool prevented probably further dumping, by stopping the sell-out). We always have a buy order standing by below market level to support the coin if it sudden drops (and give the miners a bargain buy order, lots of sync for you share)

Payouts within the next hour or so..  Cool

MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:39:15 AM

and a promise: if i see the community is there - i will invest every single day an amount of 1-5 btc to peg the market

and prove this ...

We have a big and active community.

absolutely - but i get the Feeling im the only one that buys sync  Grin

I dont think so .... people are not just talking on the forum.  

Routine of Sync users

Open wallet---transfer minted coins to Mintpal ---sell for profit

then we have to Change it - or it will be worth .... NOTHING

it has to be your skill to believe in what you have made or pay for 

I opened my wallet few days ago and got 0.7 SYNC. I was amazed, i guess that's why a lot of people don't want me to change the interest rate due to the minted coins they are getting.
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:39:46 AM

another step is - mint at multipool - thats pegs also the market while Young must buy syncs to get the Shares paid

ive tested it a couple of days under different adresses - high volume miner have no Problem with multipool

so get involved and we will help

till now we have prevented the market from falling down - but im tired of ´buying dumps

we have been buying a lof of sync last days, especially with the short dip recently (multipool prevented probably further dumping, by stopping the sell-out). We always have a buy order standing by below market level to support the coin if it sudden drops (and give the miners a bargain buy order, lots of sync for you share)

Payouts within the next hour or so..  Cool

Thanks for your support.
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:42:57 AM

Sunday ?
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:45:06 AM

Sunday ?

New Zealand?  Grin

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:46:59 AM

Still Sat
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:48:17 AM

XGOLD wishes you success!

Thanks
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:56:56 AM

XGOLD wishes you success!

Nice idea!

Will you add Sync to be traded on your exchange?

Will it be possible to deposit goldcoins in Europe?

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
Nite69

Activity: 477
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 12:59:33 PM

In the current version, the transaction that does not get finished, are just cancelled. This will change in the final verison.

My questions about transactions still have not been answered. Nitesend in its current form is NOT anonymous. Its more of a muddling service than an anon service. It just groups transactions together but the inputs and outputs remain the same. Smaller transaction groups (2,3,etc) could easily be traced with reasonable certainty. How does Nitesend address this?

I'm still wondering these problems that are related to coinjoin in general. There are 2 main problems: If there is not any other transaction to join, there won't be any nitesend/coinjoin transaction. The other problem is that when generating the joined transaction, someone who peeks and logs *all* transaction offers 24/8 would find out some information about coin owners.

But there are solutions to fix these. One idea to fix the first would be 'spontaneous nitesend mixer'. The basic idea is to allow wallets to collectively mix their coins to a brand new, first time used coins. This mixing transaction could happen either on predefined time or after wallets collectively find enought participants. In practise that would mean: you check the 'mix my wallet' checkbox. Wallet broadcasts a mixing request and counts all received requests. When a treshold has been reached, all wallets send one transaction with random sized newly generated output coins. This could be repeated just as often as wanted.

Another idea to prevent peeking the nitesend transactions would be using crypted communication. In this case, we could use for example hyperboria (cjdns) technology; combined with sync, that would mean all sync coins would have an own ipv6 address and an encrypted communication link! Nitesend transaction could be collected by sending the offers throught these kind of links, securing them from all peekers. Actually, the whole comunication between peers could be done throught private hyperboria network. I guess it would be better than TOR and vpn together.

What do you think? The problem is that these (specially nr 2) need some work to do and I really am not sure if they are worth implementing. Would they add enought anonymity to be worth implementing?

Sync: ShiSKnx4W6zrp69YEFQyWk5TkpnfKLA8wx
Bitcoin: 17gNvfoD2FDqTfESUxNEmTukGbGVAiJhXp
Litecoin: LhbDew4s9wbV8xeNkrdFcLK5u78APSGLrR
AuroraCoin: AXVoGgYtSVkPv96JLL7CiwcyVvPxXHXRK9
nexus00

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:05:50 PM

I will give 10btc if we can get 1 sync to be worth 10btc in value by july14th and it stays that way for 3 days.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:23:20 PM

Thanks for posting that. That is a great Idea to put in that format. I have stated this in a few threads for other coins because I am sick of developers making a coin and running away to make a new one. I want there to be incentive to actually achieve with their current coin. I am not saying that is what MsCollec needs to keep working on SYNC. I just figured to include them because I am starting this in most of the coins I hold. This gives them a gaol to shoot for and nice pay day for reaching it. It also helps all of us because we can make money if they are able to make a great coin. Of course price is not all up to them but they are the leaders and instil confidence or fear among investors. So I hope by trying this kind of incentive out we will have less shit coins by the same developer just looking to sell a premine.

im tired too - since btc has grown - its ever the same Story - pump and dump, trolling, ugly speaking Kids and other - im so sick of that

lets draw a line HERE on the ground and say - we are with you IF you worth the penny you´re earning BUT its our Job too

.......... spread the word to all there outside - so they can hear us

-------------------

tom14cat14 agrees to the following rewards if the Incentive Goal is reached:
On or before July 14, 2014 23:59:59 GMT - 5.0 BTC (Totals 5.0)
On or before Aug 01, 2014 23:59:59 GMT - 2.5 BTC (Totals 2.5)
On or before Sep 01, 2014 23:59:59 GMT - 1.0 BTC (Totals 1.0)

AtlanticWaves agrees to the following rewards if the Incentive Goal is reached:
On or before July 14, 2014 23:59:59 GMT - 2.0 BTC (Totals 7.0)
On or before Aug 01, 2014 23:59:59 GMT - 1.0 BTC (Totals 3.5)
On or before Sep 01, 2014 23:59:59 GMT - 0.5 BTC (Totals 1.5)

LTCagt agrees to the following rewards if the Incentive Goal is reached
On or before July 14, 2014 23:59:59 GMT - 5.0 BTC (Totals 12.0)
On or before Aug 01, 2014 23:59:59 GMT - 2.5 BTC (Totals 6.0)
On or before Sep 01, 2014 23:59:59 GMT - 1.0 BTC (Totals 2.5)

nexus00 agrees to the following rewards if the Incentive Goal is reached
On or before July 14, 2014 23:59:59 GMT - 10.0 BTC (Totals 22.0)

EVERYONE CAN GET IN here - every coin is counting

we are a growing community, strong and proud and handsome  Grin

be involved

Nexus00 I added you to the list.
Callahan

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:34:57 PM

Nite69, we support you!
Maybe you will implement autosend without tax for your no-transaction problems

Be careful.
Chronikka

Activity: 658
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:44:00 PM

I'm still wondering these problems that are related to coinjoin in general. There are 2 main problems: If there is not any other transaction to join, there won't be any nitesend/coinjoin transaction. The other problem is that when generating the joined transaction, someone who peeks and logs *all* transaction offers 24/8 would find out some information about coin owners.

But there are solutions to fix these. One idea to fix the first would be 'spontaneous nitesend mixer'. The basic idea is to allow wallets to collectively mix their coins to a brand new, first time used coins. This mixing transaction could happen either on predefined time or after wallets collectively find enought participants. In practise that would mean: you check the 'mix my wallet' checkbox. Wallet broadcasts a mixing request and counts all received requests. When a treshold has been reached, all wallets send one transaction with random sized newly generated output coins. This could be repeated just as often as wanted.

What about block chain bloat? Implementing this solution in a way that isn't easy to trace will require a lot of "mixing" transactions. It will take time for those transactions to confirm, slowing the overall nitesend transaction time and adding extra "bloat" to the block chain.

Another idea to prevent peeking the nitesend transactions would be using crypted communication. In this case, we could use for example hyperboria (cjdns) technology; combined with sync, that would mean all sync coins would have an own ipv6 address and an encrypted communication link! Nitesend transaction could be collected by sending the offers throught these kind of links, securing them from all peekers. Actually, the whole comunication between peers could be done throught private hyperboria network. I guess it would be better than TOR and vpn together.

What do you think? The problem is that these (specially nr 2) need some work to do and I really am not sure if they are worth implementing. Would they add enought anonymity to be worth implementing?

This to me seems ambitious. Not going to say impossible because I don't know much about cjdns, just what it does. I think this could work but it would not be simple. The first question to ask, does this mean each of the smallest fractions of sync (i.e. 1 satoshi) will have an ipv6? Who initially determines the table and how is it verified? In order for it to work if I understand, there is a distributed hash table with all of the stored  network addresses, so how do you drop that on the network?

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"  -Albert Einstein
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:18:02 PM

In the current version, the transaction that does not get finished, are just cancelled. This will change in the final verison.

My questions about transactions still have not been answered. Nitesend in its current form is NOT anonymous. Its more of a muddling service than an anon service. It just groups transactions together but the inputs and outputs remain the same. Smaller transaction groups (2,3,etc) could easily be traced with reasonable certainty. How does Nitesend address this?

It would seem that other than LT CAG, Chronikka has some good questions about nitesend
as i understand very little about coding as i'm sure 90% of the community is in the same boat as I am
I propose that nite69 and chronikka work together to come up with solutions for these problems.
Ofcourse the community is actively encouraged to take part, but from what i can tell very few actually
understand how this all works, so its in our best interests to encourage all those interested in how nitesend
functions to work with nite69 directly.

I for one support Nite69 100% and so far all his decisions have been working great!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:23:16 PM

it has to look like this ...

As for the graph a good multipool should effectivley go a long way to helping achieve this
looking at all other coins and their multipools i see that ours does not function in the same way or is not
having the desired effect on the sync price and volume structure in the markets as other coins

I have been purchasing here and there and on different exchanges when i can
but i can't make a difference on my own

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
LTCagt

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:43:48 PM

it has to look like this ...

As for the graph a good multipool should effectivley go a long way to helping achieve this
looking at all other coins and their multipools i see that ours does not function in the same way or is not
having the desired effect on the sync price and volume structure in the markets as other coins

I have been purchasing here and there and on different exchanges when i can
but i can't make a difference on my own

first of all sorry wishing you a nice sunday - saturday were meant  Grin im the future man  Shocked

------------

a good multipool grow with good member - ive mined for scrypt sometimes half of the whole hashspeed

if they have no miners they cant hold the market up and you re totally right: YOU cant make a difference on your own but together we can...
LTCagt

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:45:20 PM

Nite69, we support you!
Maybe you will implement autosend without tax for your no-transaction problems

totally - and not to Forget: donating - he just works for free - every Piece of a coin counts
Juicemixer

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:39:09 PM

I'm having trouble getting the wallet to sync. Loaded on two computers along with the conf file and neither one is syncing. To top it off one is a windows 8 machine and the other is XP.
AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:48:18 PM

LTCagt,

I am having very mixed feelings about this multipool of ours.  My last payout from my 60 MH farm was .167 sync for 3.3 days.  It worked out to  .000286 BTC\MH\Day which is really unacceptable for X11.  Also pool consistently reads my hasrate at 5-8% below what CGWatcher is reporting.  I'm giving them 48 more hours and then jumping ship.  I will earn BTC and buy SYNC on my own.  I got the same payout for 3.3 days as I did 2 days last weekend and sync prices were higher back then.  Nothing is adding up. I'm not call9ng the pool a scam but it certainly is being run at unnacceptable payout levels. 

Right now however I'm  sitting in the dark. Hurricane Arthur has knocked out power all over our area.  First time  the house has been at a normal temperature in months!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 [405] 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: