Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:30:26 AM

aint voot and sync same dev? Sync going to die?

We have moved on from only relying on one developer. Just like BTC and DOGE coin you do not need 1 person in charge or need the original developer around. There are more people helping then just the developer.

thats it +1
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:30:33 AM

thats right this coin is run by a foundation
the devs job is essentially done just as it is at voot

its only that a few pratts decided to crash their own holdings
by talking utter rubbish about the dev.

I mean there is a replacement lined up everything has been delivered
at voot as promised as far as i can see except one thing
whihc is due to the smoke team anyway

so the voot crowd have only themselves to blame
and its a real bloodbath Shocked

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:32:56 AM

So is the plan that the holders of Voot are so Butt hurt that they will come here and try to hurt SYNC holders also? We have other things coin on that have help this coin that have nothing to do with mscollec. The SYNC foundation does not have anything to do with him. At least my understanding is that other people are running the foundation.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:33:05 AM

This dev made each coin he involved dead.
so voot is rising on cryptsy because it's dead?

I have had several problems with how MsCollec handled the launch and development of this coin. I saw it as amateurish and often foolish. But then, as others became involved, it turned around. I don't know shit about voot and have little interest in it. Spreading FUD like this is irresponsible.
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:35:02 AM

thats right this coin is run by a foundation
the devs job is essentially done just as it is at voot

its only that a few pratts decided to crash their own holdings
by talking utter rubbish about the dev.

I mean there is a replacement lined up everything has been delivered
at voot as promised as far as i can see except one thing
whihc is due to the smoke team anyway

so the voot crowd have only themselves to blame
and its a real bloodbath Shocked

I bet the ones complaining the loudest are the ones that are either buying it cheap or going to complain after the news settles and they relieve there was no need to sell but they are mad they dumped for so low.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:35:36 AM

I have had several problems with how MsCollec handled the launch and development of this coin. I saw it as amateurish and often foolish. But then, as others became involved, it turned around. I don't know shit about voot and have little interest in it. Spreading FUD like this is irresponsible.

Not FUD.  MsCollec walked away from Voot in a huff, with no warning.

Not a reliable dev in any way.

Be extremely cautious.
sovie

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:37:43 AM

yep voot troll alert

they are all probably going to flood our forum
with shit and its really up to us to put them straight..

We have the info and pdfs so its just a matter of shoving the facts down their throats

and they'll get the hint.

I am a little puzzled by the devs timing on leaving voot but thats none of my
business really

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:40:39 AM

Not FUD.  MsCollec walked away from Voot in a huff, with no warning.

Not a reliable dev in any way.

Be extremely cautious.

The point we are trying to make is SYNC has become a coin that does not revolve around the dev. If he says he is leaving SYNC today that would be fine. We will get the panic sellers and then everything will still be in place that was before. The biggest reason for price increase has been due the plans with the foundation. I am not sure about VOOT but if it is anything like SYNC right now You do not need a single developer. It is open source anyone can add to it. Cryptocoins are supposed to be decentralized but they way so many people act it is the most centralize form of "currency" there is. So many people rely on 1 person and thing 1 person makes or breaks the coin.
sovie

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:41:10 AM

yep voot troll alert

they are all probably going to flood our forum
with shit and its really up to us to put them straight..

We have the info and pdfs so its just a matter of shoving the facts down their throats

and they'll get the hint.

I am a little puzzled by the devs timing on leaving voot but thats none of my
business really

i will offer alittle advice though to my sync freinds here

if profit is your game

the price will probably fall to 200s or even 250sat
before rising to 500 or higher

as the coin is sound and the development is done as well

might be a good profit nab opertunity if you have

the stomache for it

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
joe.sixer

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:44:35 AM

Hi Guys - Anyone have an idea what happens to a "conflicted" transaction? Forgetting to update my wallet, I sent some coin to an exchange. After seeing the conflicted transaction, I updated wallet and everything synced fine, but my coins are still in limbo in this conflicted transaction. Will this eventually be rejected and the coins returned to my wallet? fwiw, the transaction is not listed on the block chain. Thanks!
LTCagt

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:47:00 AM

let them troll - we are enough to stand it - no worries

i dont suffer fools very gladly but in just every thread you have some People - that first do not believe and then were very angry they had not

its always the same  - sad but true - mankind could not go on without producing some braindeads
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:47:12 AM

I would also like to point out do not trade on emotion. I know a lot will and the VOOT holders will dump because they feel burnt by MsCollec. But remember try to sit back and actually look at the facts. If you think SYNC will not go up because it does not have a solid foundation then dump it. But if you want to dump it because you are mad you might want to think twice about it. Same with VOOT. I have not followed that coin but the few pages I read people are talking about trading on pure emotion which sets you up to get burnt in the long run.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:48:42 AM

Hi Guys - Anyone have an idea what happens to a "conflicted" transaction? Forgetting to update my wallet, I sent some coin to an exchange. After seeing the conflicted transaction, I updated wallet and everything synced fine, but my coins are still in limbo in this conflicted transaction. Will this eventually be rejected and the coins returned to my wallet? fwiw, the transaction is not listed on the block chain. Thanks!
It's an orphan. Any staked coins tied up in it will be returned to you once it resolves. It's normal in staking coins. In my experience about 1/3rd of stakes don't pan out the first time.

The good news is that if it's orphaned, you don't lose your stake weight when it resolves.
LTCagt

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:51:41 AM

if it is NOT at the blockchain - it doesnt exist - save your wallet to another place !!!!!!! delete the syncfolder
and reinstall sync - copy the wallet in the syncNEW Folder - resync and your payment should be there
LTCagt

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:52:59 AM

It's an orphan. Any staked coins tied up in it will be returned to you once it resolves. It's normal in staking coins. In my experience about 1/3rd of stakes don't pan out the first time.

The good news is that if it's orphaned, you don't lose your stake weight when it resolves.

i think he said - he SENT Money and after it it was not there anymore - so it is an orphan block AT THE WRONG CHAIN - but his wallet Shows not the right amount
LTCagt

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:57:14 AM

I would also like to point out do not trade on emotion. I know a lot will and the VOOT holders will dump because they feel burnt by MsCollec. But remember try to sit back and actually look at the facts. If you think SYNC will not go up because it does not have a solid foundation then dump it. But if you want to dump it because you are mad you might want to think twice about it. Same with VOOT. I have not followed that coin but the few pages I read people are talking about trading on pure emotion which sets you up to get burnt in the long run.

if they dumped while losing their dev - sorry - they are idiots and the coin is not worth a penny

the coin itself has to have a value - that hasnt anything to do with the dev - its the idea behind and if there is no idea what to do with that Thing if papa is outside - they have no Imagination

so why do they invest in it ? because they re idiots - there is no other way
LTCagt

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:13:42 AM

if they dumped while losing their dev - sorry - they are idiots and the coin is not worth a penny

the coin itself has to have a value - that hasnt anything to do with the dev - its the idea behind and if there is no idea what to do with that Thing if papa is outside - they have no Imagination

the funny Thing is - while trolling here - they try to get the Price down by using a Minimum of the coin like kids

this childish attempt - you must be kidding - have i said that i have 30 years of market experience ?

you wont fool us - you have missed the rocket - try it better this or next time

by that volume you Show us i´m able to buy about a year - and i´m not alone - can you handle this ?

thank you for your Money - the cheaper it is the greater will be the amount

they re totally nuts but its not my Money they throw away
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:15:56 AM

the funny Thing is - while trolling here - they try to get the Price down by using a Minimum of the coin like kids

this childish attempt - you must be kidding - have i said that i have 30 years of market experience ?

you wont fool us - you have missed the rocket - try it better this or next time

by that volume you Show us i´m able to buy about a year - and i´m not alone - can you handle this ?

thank you for your Money - the cheaper it is the greater will be the amount

they re totally nuts but its not my Money they throw away

I may have to sell some other coins if they keep dumping. SYNC has backed assets and a great community and yet they noobs will dump because of a different coin. My guess is us whales will only get bigger after this.
sovie

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:20:12 AM

I can see some sync selling going on and its just dipped under 1btc
no doubt angry vooters , thats fine though  a lovey gift for us

i've been waiting just for this to happen Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:26:50 AM

I can see some sync selling going on and its just dipped under 1btc
no doubt angry vooters , thats fine though  a lovey gift for us

i've been waiting just for this to happen Grin

I couldnt get BTC here fast enough. I missed the .85 sync darned it
Pages: « 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 [454] 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: