Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:10:32 PM

But I already sent my buyed coins to the adress in this wallet. Are my coins lost??
Your coins are safe as long as you keep your wallet.dat file with the address(es) that you sent the coins to and which contain the
coins already inn your wallet, so make sure that you create (and store securely) a backup copy of your wallet.dat file.
The wallet.dat has the *private* key that is connected to the address where you sent the coins and that key is the important part,
because that key gives you the ability to do with whatever is registered to that address (your coin balance).
The actual registration is not on your PC or even in your wallet - the actual registration is in the block chain which is shared on
hundreds of computers all around the world, so it can't get lost. The only thing your wallet does is to allow you to look into the
blockchain to see your coins and to control the coins in your address(es).
You can re-install a fresh wallet on the same or another computer and then simply overwrite the empty wallet.dat with your backup
of your wallet.dat and then re-start that wallet, you will see your coins appear when that wallet uses your addresses to inspect the
blockchain.
Hope this helps!

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
iluvcrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:03:49 AM

Got my SYNC Poker coin. Thanks!

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:53:40 AM

man this foundation has completley destroyed the price of sync!
over 50% loss in 1 month, these morons running this coin now
who incidentally just took over the community had nothing to do with
it, have completley ruined such a good coin.
When i think about all that time i spent fighting fudders and standing
up for this coin only to see it now is very sad indeed Cry

I have absolutley no confidence in who ever this so called foundation is,
they have not stuck to their word they have not used the communities including
my donations to stop the slide of the coin as the foundation is supposed to be doing.

and this is begginning to look like one big scam, these guys have 100btc worth of our
donations to do with that they want and it seems all they do is party with it.

Syncers wake up! this coin only has 1000 minted or just slightly more so the price
should be at least 2btc to 1 sync by now but that is not the case now is it, and i wonder
why that is. This is disgracefull and a motion on no confidence should be called for.

Just exactly what the hell is going on, who is in charge as its not ms collec anymore
who are these people who have hijacked our coin.

We have a right to know who you all are, all of you including the new guy
how you attained this position and who gave you the right to run the coin into the ground
and not adhere to the whitepapers that have been published.

This is now getting serious and as a whale i want answers!
and i would think my fellow whales and all you 3 syncers are probably just as
concerned.   

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
AtlanticWaves

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:39:35 AM

WELL WELL WELL look whos back! It‘s non  other than the split personality Sovie... i quote from merely a few messages back.

"man im so glad i got out when i did!  timing everything is about timing"

And now we have...

"This is now getting serious and as a whale i want answers!"

Are you in or out Sovie?
Let me rephrase that, are you a whale or an astute investor with impecible timing?
Whats your game?

Trying to shake a few cheap shares out of the noobs lurking here?

Shame, don‘t fall for it people!

</hunkering down>  Last time I called out Sovie he threatened legal action, insulted my intelligence, net worth, social skills and level of education so the coming reaction should be priceless....
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:57:54 AM

I found this folder. And now? I have no idea, what I have to do ^^

Thank you for first!

I started yesterday the wallet and it worked, but it stopped again after 7204 blocks. In the debug window is following text since first start today:

"Sync version v1.0.0.0 ()

You need to download and use latest wallet 1.1

Sync Wallet 1.1.0 Launch

Get your new Sync wallet for Mac, Linux and Windows today:

http://syncfund.com/wallets.html

And if your wallet stop syncing - close the wallet, reopen and wait syncing again.

But I already sent my buyed coins to the adress in this wallet. Are my coins lost??

Regardless of the flavor of coin, the very first thing you should do is create a back up of your wallet.dat file. Or several of them.

The new wallet client will see all of your old stuff. As long as you have the same wallet.dat file, nothing is lost.
DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 07:24:07 AM

my donations to stop the slide of the coin as the foundation is supposed to be doing.

and this is begginning to look like one big scam, these guys have 100btc worth of our

Syncers wake up! this coin only has 1000 minted or just slightly more so the price
should be at least 2btc to 1 sync by now but that is not the case now is it, and i wonder
why that is. This is disgracefull and a motion on no confidence should be called for.

Just exactly what the hell is going on, who is in charge as its not ms collec anymore

how you attained this position and who gave you the right to run the coin into the ground

concerned.   

+1 Fully support you!
You can also see my angry comments from a few days ago! Of the best, most perspective coin was nothing because bastards ruined her.
Where is LTCkart Huh Why delete all his comments and everything connected with it Huh WHY? Give us answers to logical questions !!!

iluvcrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:13:12 AM

concerned.   

+1 Fully support you!
You can also see my angry comments from a few days ago! Of the best, most perspective coin was nothing because bastards ruined her.
Where is LTCkart Huh Why delete all his comments and everything connected with it Huh WHY? Give us answers to logical questions !!!

Why are his comments being deleted?

MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:39:14 AM

concerned.   

+1 Fully support you!

Why are his comments being deleted?

This is false, all his comments are still on his profile. You can check his post history. He was just inactive on the forum.
youngg

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:14:24 PM

SYNC PROGRAM CHANGES - IMPORTANT

Wanted to let you know about some big changes coming to the Sync Foundation.

For reasons explained in the whitepaper, the 'Profits Program' has been amended and is now the 'Sync Wallet Rental Program'. AKA, a "Staking Pool".

This amazing and simple solution to complex structural issues will greatly benefit all parties - means consistent ROI with amounts dependent on profits, Sync, BTC, assets and other factors.

What's important is that you read the whitepaper very carefully, it's all explained in great detail in order to avoid confusion, provide clarity.

As a Whale or former 'Profit' member, you are automatically enrolled in the new Rental program and will begin receiving payments as specified in the doc.

Bottom line is we needed to make changes to protect the assets, the Foundation and you.
http://syncfund.com/SyncEvolution.pdf

IMHO, the solution we came up with is simple, elegant and innovative. And it only took 4 months and thousands of dollars.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:30:51 PM

Ok that's a clear explanation. And we don't waver control of our coins so I'll hop on this wagon.
Curious to see what kind of revenue this would generate of course. ;-)
Will there still be feedback about sold domains? Or will that now remain a black box, so to speak, given gradual pay outs?
brownmon

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:39:28 PM

Enrollment for both programs will open on 10/21, and will remain open until all the vacant spots are filled

How many vacant spots are there?
youngg

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:41:07 PM

Ok that's a clear explanation. And we don't waver control of our coins so I'll hop on this wagon.
Curious to see what kind of revenue this would generate of course. ;-)
Will there still be feedback about sold domains? Or will that now remain a black box, so to speak, given gradual pay outs?

One of the issues we ran into is that MOST domain buyers, especially high-figure buyers, dont want the sale publicly reported. And thus maybe 60-70% of all sales go unpublished.

We'll provide feedback whenever buyer allows - yet note that rental fees will be based on profits from many diff areas, not just domains. We can include all profits now in the overall scene. Allows for greater flexibility.

Whitepaper explains how profits will be utilized and if you note, they all benefit Sync holders.
youngg

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:41:49 PM

Enrollment for both programs will open on 10/21, and will remain open until all the vacant spots are filled

How many vacant spots are there?

Read on....there are 25 spots open now for the Rental program
richardn1987

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:47:36 PM

SYNC PROGRAM CHANGES - IMPORTANT

Wanted to let you know about some big changes coming to the Sync Foundation.

For reasons explained in the whitepaper, the 'Profits Program' has been amended and is now the 'Sync Wallet Rental Program'. AKA, a "Staking Pool".

This amazing and simple solution to complex structural issues will greatly benefit all parties - means consistent ROI with amounts dependent on profits, Sync, BTC, assets and other factors.

What's important is that you read the whitepaper very carefully, it's all explained in great detail in order to avoid confusion, provide clarity.

As a Whale or former 'Profit' member, you are automatically enrolled in the new Rental program and will begin receiving payments as specified in the doc.

Bottom line is we needed to make changes to protect the assets, the Foundation and you.
http://syncfund.com/SyncEvolution.pdf

IMHO, the solution we came up with is simple, elegant and innovative. And it only took 4 months and thousands of dollars.

how cool, im stocking up
brownmon

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:51:52 PM

there are 25 spots open now for the Rental program

Well that seems to be on the low side.  But otherwise I feel reassured  Smiley
brownmon

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:58:06 PM

youngg, present Sync Profits members do not have to re-register.  Correct?
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:04:09 PM

My big problem with this is that I cannot add coins to my staking wallet (whale wallet) Under the old program that was a open end as long as i staked 7 in my wallet I could add to that # and as my profits would be based on #staked at time of sale. Under the new program you locked my profit % based on what I had in that wallet on a undisclosed prior date. I had coins on exchanges and on my mobile that will not be counted ever.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
youngg

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:07:38 PM

youngg, present Sync Profits members do not have to re-register.  Correct?

Correct
youngg

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:13:00 PM

My big problem with this is that I cannot add coins to my staking wallet (whale wallet) Under the old program that was a open end as long as i staked 7 in my wallet I could add to that # and as my profits would be based on #staked at time of sale. Under the new program you locked my profit % based on what I had in that wallet on a undisclosed prior date. I had coins on exchanges and on my mobile that will not be counted ever.

My apologies, in part this an effort to keep it decentralized.

Conversely, if those coins weren't in the wallet at the time of 'sale', they would not be credited anyway.

Apologies for all the changes, they are meant to benefit everyone though we understand they won't please everyone.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:52:12 PM

to waves, waves, waves i'm fully entitled to my opinions sonce i have triple the coins you do
you smuck so keep you mouth shut,and thats after selling 75% of my position already!
and as for this new money making scheme, since i;m a whales and already
in the program lets just see where we are in 1 month from now,
i hope it works out but quite frankly yawn, the point was to make sync
a coin to rival bitcoin in price not all this other stuff, .5.btc is shocking

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: