Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels  (Read 50771 times)
Eodguy149

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:53:30 PM

I received an order of two bags of Honey Roasted Almonds yesterday and as soon as I tasted them I ordered two more bags and over a pound of honey caramel for my girlfriend. If the honey caramels are anything like the almonds I will soon be broke. Great customer service throughout and just a really nice guy in general, Bees Brothers is the kind of vendor I love supporting and the fact that he accepts BTC just makes it that much better.

Seriously though, buy some of the almonds. You will not be disappointed.  Grin

"Initial Success or Total Failure"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:25:14 PM

I bought some of these last year and they were amazing... ill have to see if my wife wants to order some more Smiley
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:29:27 PM

Its long time my friend send me some very tasty gifts today after watching this thread now my mouth watering and hope I will give some order for myself
Eodguy149

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:02:07 AM

Just received my second order and the caramels are even better than I had hoped. I'm going to try really hard to not eat all the chocolate ones before my girlfriend gets home   Wink

I'll probably be messaging you Bees Brothers with another order in the near future especially after I let my family try some.  Grin

Bandot

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

For the watch

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:19:53 PM

Just received my honey caramels and they are amazing! Thanks

beepboopbeep

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:34:36 PM

Do these caramels contain any dairy?
Bandot

For the watch

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:09:34 AM

I think so. The ingredients on the box I got were honey, brown sugar, cream and butter

Bees Brothers (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 03:41:06 AM

Yes, there is dairy in the honey caramels.  We use some cream and butter that we get from a dairy in our area.

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
TheAnalogKid

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 03:55:01 PM

Not a huge almond lover.  Do you guys have any plans to maybe do other types of honey-roasted nuts, specifically either peanuts or possibly cashews?
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 04:07:27 PM

Not a huge almond lover.  Do you guys have any plans to maybe do other types of honey-roasted nuts, specifically either peanuts or possibly cashews?

With the price of almonds continuing to increase, using other nuts might be a great idea.  We won't be able to do anything right away, but will start looking into it and doing some test batches.

The past couple of weeks we have been extracting honey.  Hopefully that is done by today or tomorrow.  When I get a few minutes I will post some pics.  We bought a couple pieces of equipment that has made life much easier.

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:32:27 PM

The shipment price to the country that I live is very high otherwise I would definitely buy your delicious product.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 10:53:31 PM

I send you a PM now waiting for your reply thanks  Smiley
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 11:58:44 PM

I send you a PM now waiting for your reply thanks  Smiley

Just sent a reply to you.

Eodguy149

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 11:18:17 AM

I've been really busy so just now remembering to leave some feedback! I ordered 6 bags of the honey roasted almonds and received them just in time for a family barbecue. Needless to say I would have posted a picture of them but my family devoured them all... I was able to hide one bag for myself and will have to ration it until my next order. Absolutely delicious and truly addicting. Thanks for another great order  Grin

Bandot

For the watch

View Profile
November 06, 2015, 11:52:31 PM

Just bought 1 lb of assorted caramels! Looking forward to eating them!

erickimani

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:54:08 AM

How do i get sure that this is not just boiled sugar to form the caramels. Just ate some caramels from a local store but realized it was like 80% sugar. But if its from honey, then In would want some. Thank you
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2015, 11:21:29 AM

How do i get sure that this is not just boiled sugar to form the caramels. Just ate some caramels from a local store but realized it was like 80% sugar. But if its from honey, then In would want some. Thank you

Bees Brothers have been selling these honey caramels for a looong time and they're extremely trusted. Check their website, too, I remember their website having pictures of them extracting the honey, tips on how to beekeep, etc. Also, I've had some, they're excellent Smiley (I had some raspberry ones, and I think I got some orange blossom ones as a bonus too!)

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
BitcoinBlackjack

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 05:53:52 PM

This looks amazing! Expect an order soon Smiley
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 07:35:51 PM

Slow to respond due to spending the past several days in the southern part of Nevada without any internet.

That is a great question and one you should ask.

Often caramels are made from corn sugar or some other cheap form of sugar.  These are made from the honey of our own bees and the cream and butter is from a local dairy.  We tried to make the honey caramels entirely from honey (minus the dairy products) but they wouldn't stiffen enough to wrap.  So we add a little bit of brown sugar which does something that allows it to stiffen enough to wrap.  Honey is the main ingredient, and when you taste one, there is no doubt that this is made from honey.

We did go through all the government licenses and permits, etc... to do this, and by law are required to list ingredients.  Honey is the first ingredient.

Also you can look at this website... http://www.caputosdeli.com/visit-the-market/ and do a search for Bees Brothers.
Caputo's specializes in gourmet chocolates, cheeses, and several other foods.  They are very selective on what they sell there.  If we were doing a cheap caramel, they would not be selling our product.  Caputo's is probably Utah's #1 place for fancy and specialty foods.

Also, you can look at our feed back.  Never a dissatisfied customer.

Thanks for asking.

worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:26:47 PM

It's been a while since I've last ordered but reading the above made me hungry for some of the caramels as well as the honey roasted almonds, so I just placed a new order! 

Just as an FYI, to anyone who hasn't tried them yet, yes you can tell they are honey, and wow they are delicious!  A great product and a great brand.

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: