Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Honey Caramels  (Read 50771 times)
CaptainDDL

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 03:45:16 AM

I just ordered a 1/4 lb of both chocolate and raspberry caramels, I can't wait to try 'em!  Grin Those honey + almond caramels were very tempting, I'll have to buy some more later on!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bees Brothers (OP)

Activity: 457
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 04:02:07 AM

I just ordered a 1/4 lb of both chocolate and raspberry caramels, I can't wait to try 'em!  Grin Those honey + almond caramels were very tempting, I'll have to buy some more later on!

Captain, I was a little confused on your order, but then I saw where it came from.  I will throw a couple of honey and almond caramels in.  It will ship tomorrow.

Don't tread on bees! http://beesbros.com
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 12:17:00 PM

I'll take a bag of the granola, just let me know how much to send. (1/2lb to 1lb is probably ok for now)
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 04:03:28 PM

I'll take a bag of the granola, just let me know how much to send. (1/2lb to 1lb is probably ok for now)

Sent you a PM.

lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 06:21:03 PM

OK, I just bought a bit of everything. I'll post feedback once I give everything a taste.
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 09:05:53 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2012, 06:42:55 PM by Bees Brothers

All the orders in the past 48 hours (from this forum, our web page, and Etsy) have been shipped.  Each of you should have received a tracking number.

Thank you for your order and look forward to hearing the feedback. Smiley

We have been invited to participate in an event during "Sustainability Week" at Utah State University next week, and will be making more of everything.  If any bitcoiners are in the area and find us, we will give them some free caramels!

copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 05:56:01 PM

Mine arrived today and they're delicious! I had them delivered to my office and my colleagues are devouring them! Shocked
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2012, 10:22:14 PM

Got my order, best honey I've ever tasted. Ill post some pics soon.

also, the almonds are amazing

can you give me a quote on a large (largest) bag of them?
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2012, 06:17:58 AM

Mine arrived today and they're delicious! I had them delivered to my office and my colleagues are devouring them! Shocked

I did the same and almost sold out of the almonds.

Got my order, best honey I've ever tasted. Ill post some pics soon.

also, the almonds are amazing

can you give me a quote on a large (largest) bag of them?

Thanks for the compliments!

Since we make them ourselves, we can put them in any size bag you would like. Grin
I am sending you a PM with some questions.

copumpkin
Donator

Activity: 266
Merit: 252

I'm actually a pineapple

View Profile
April 06, 2012, 06:25:43 AM

I can't stop eating the raspberry ones in particular. I might have to order more of these things. If I gain 20 lbs I can blame it on bitcoin and the bees brothers Sad
FredericBastiat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 02:56:34 AM

I got me some Honey Roasted Almonds. I ate 'em all in one sitting. Shame on me, now I've got to see a gym about a treadmill.

http://payb.tc/evo or
1F7venVKJa5CLw6qehjARkXBS55DU5YT59
Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2012, 08:42:29 PM

I was surprised how quickly one can polish off a 1/4lb box of caramels in one sitting.  The almonds really exceeded my expectations, I bet you could make some killer peanut butter (almond butter) out of those. I mashed some up and mixed with peanut butter to make a great PB&J sandwich.

I plan to place a much larger order soon. Smooth Transaction. Thank You.

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2012, 11:26:47 PM

Glad everyone was pleased with their orders and thanks for leaving feedback.

Heading off to the kitchen tonight to make more of everything.  Orders that come in tonight can be shipped off tomorrow.

lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2012, 06:26:16 PM

Just got my 5lb box of honey roasted almonds and a little toffee surprise. Both are delicious and i think everyone on the forum should buy some.

A+
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 02:47:39 PM

I was down to the wire to get a gift for my mom's birthday so I hit up the Bees Brothers to send her a sampler.  She got honey, different kinds of the candies and a candle and some lip balm.  My mom said it was all really delicious, especially the honey caramels.  The other items she said were very high-quality.  It was shipped quickly so it got there on time for her birthday.

Thank you Bees Brothers!

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 06:16:55 PM

I ordered a large box of stuff from Bees Brothers, but intentionally didn't use my forum account or name, so that my repuation on this forum wouldn't influence him (in the sense that a newspaper food critic entering your resturant seems to always end up with the best waiter in the place).  All of the candy was delicious.  I'm not a big toffee fan, so I gave the sample of honey toffee to my wife.  When she bit into it, her eyes rolled back into her head and she didn't speak for over a minute.  Her overall assessment was highly favorable, to put it mildly.  The honey caramels are excellent, and of the quality one expects to find in a specialty candy shop.  All of the other products are also of professional artisan quality, the kind of things one might expect to find on sale in the shop portion of a Cracker Barrel resturant.

EDIT: the bag of roasted almonds was gone in 6 minutes, and it only lasted that long due to rationing.  I have four kids & only 1 wife, but all four of us loved those almonds.  Wife said that she was headed to the gym after that sampling fest.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 02:14:36 PM

I ordered a large box of stuff from Bees Brothers, but intentionally didn't use my forum account or name, so that my repuation on this forum wouldn't influence him (in the sense that a newspaper food critic entering your resturant seems to always end up with the best waiter in the place).  All of the candy was delicious.  I'm not a big toffee fan, so I gave the sample of honey toffee to my wife.  When she bit into it, her eyes rolled back into her head and she didn't speak for over a minute.  Her overall assessment was highly favorable, to put it mildly.  The honey caramels are excellent, and of the quality one expects to find in a specialty candy shop.  All of the other products are also of professional artisan quality, the kind of things one might expect to find on sale in the shop portion of a Cracker Barrel resturant.

EDIT: the bag of roasted almonds was gone in 6 minutes, and it only lasted that long due to rationing.  I have four kids & only 1 wife, but all four of us loved those almonds.  Wife said that she was headed to the gym after that sampling fest.

only 1 wife? as opposed to multiples? heh

I've tasted everything they have to offer and everything is top notch. This is what bitcoin is all about, helping grow a family business. This is their best year yet, so I hope for them it continues. A+ to Bees Brothers and thanks for making me gain 20lbs!
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 03:03:34 PM

only 1 wife?

It is my experience that I can only manage one at at time.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2012, 06:01:05 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2012, 09:26:28 PM by Bees Brothers

only 1 wife?

It is my experience that I can only manage one at at time.

Luckily we can learn from other's experiences and not have to take that path ourselves! Wink

Bees Brothers (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2012, 06:37:55 PM

We are cooking up another round of Honey Caramels (honey, salt, almond, raspberry, and chocolate) and Honey Roasted Almonds tonight.

PM if interested.

Tomorrow we will be splitting hives and getting ready for some new packages and queens coming next week.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: