Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAST] MastCoin | CoinRecycler | Bittrex  (Read 180232 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:53:23 AM

Just a reminder, someone, anyone do some trading on bittrex otherwise it will be delisted!

They won't delist if you either contact them and let them know about the new developments, which should aid the coin soon. You can always ask Richie on the BITtrex IRC for an extension to let him know that the coin isn't dead, but just going through some new developments.

They will not delist a coin as long as it has at least 0.7 btc of volume in a 7 day period. We've ensured that we have exceeded that, with 0.85 btc of volume just today. Also, we've had at least that much over the preceding 7 days as well so we're well ahead of the 0.7 minimum to stay listed. We've definitely got things covered from the minimum volume perspective, no worries there.

oh damn dev is back, whats the plan here maan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProzCoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:56:45 PM

Just a reminder, someone, anyone do some trading on bittrex otherwise it will be delisted!

They won't delist if you either contact them and let them know about the new developments, which should aid the coin soon. You can always ask Richie on the BITtrex IRC for an extension to let him know that the coin isn't dead, but just going through some new developments.

They will not delist a coin as long as it has at least 0.7 btc of volume in a 7 day period. We've ensured that we have exceeded that, with 0.85 btc of volume just today. Also, we've had at least that much over the preceding 7 days as well so we're well ahead of the 0.7 minimum to stay listed. We've definitely got things covered from the minimum volume perspective, no worries there.

oh damn dev is back, whats the plan here maan

As far as I can tell, they are trying to pivot.  They have been doing a pretty good job of it so far, and it looks like they will pull off something with the coin recycler.  I am not sure whether it will be with Coin Proz or not, but regardless there is enough interest in the recycler that it WILL survive in one form or another.

Chris

foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 11:22:57 AM

glad to hear that bittrex won't delist mast
any progress or update dev?
very quiet here
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:02:56 AM

The smart people have cut there losses and moved on.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:41:43 AM

any news?
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:47:04 PM

Dead coin?
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:38:32 PM

any news?

Yep, some news or some kind of info about progress would be greatly appreciated Smiley

ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:42:55 PM

from BITTREX:

Code:
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 29th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

TheICE007

tozex.io

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:56:09 PM

This coin is over, the devs abandoned it, just let bittrex delist it.

devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:05:45 PM

This coin is over, the devs abandoned it, just let bittrex delist it.

Seems like it...
https://twitter.com/devnullius/status/504660295391141888

Wallet not syncing for @MastiffCoin, homepage gives hacked warning. I guess $MAST was a scam? :s Too bad!

This is how the homepage looks like...

BUT! BCT forum has been 'active' in last 2 weeks...
Summary - MastiffCoin
Name:   MastiffCoin
Activity:   84
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   May 15, 2014, 06:24:09 PM
Last Active:   August 15, 2014, 10:31:30 PM

No karma...

Devvie

twitter.com/devnullius

PS: surprised bittrex still has it running! My wallet won't sync at all, despite still 2 connections live...
dogewoge

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:43:43 PM

im syncing and staking and have 8 active connections

and that website was built by disgruntled investor, defaced his own site because dev would not do what he said

funny thing is the webmaster is using his defaced mastcoin site as his demo site to potential customers in his signature - "look at what i can do for you" lol

Hello,

I'm a student in Digital marketing (Master's degree) and own a registered company which makes professional websites and design works such as logos. My few years of experiences in digital currency market give me a strong knowledge of both community and technology of digital currency, which allows me to carry out project in the best way.
A professional website and logo will help you to develop your activity. It will give you trust from your investors and a professional brand image, essential to promote your business.
I can also help you with any kind of design works, such as banners.

WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT:

We are using the CMS Joomla to carry out our project so that you can easily manage your website with a powerful and friendly administrator interface.
All our websites are responsive design so your website will be optimized for both tablets and smartphones. (Growing number of people are using these devices on the web)
We can provide you the domain name and a high quality hosting.
We create for you a modern website with a huge range of possibilities such as:

Polls | Sliders | Gallery | Unlimited forms | News | Newsletters integration
Live support| Download section | Paid download | Forum integration
Multilingual website | Testimonial | Video integration

Besides this website development, we can also help you to create a marketing content in order to promote your competitive advantages.

LOGO & GRAPHIC CREATION:

We offer any kinds of design work.
Our professional logos are created on Illustrator and you will receive it in all common formats (JPEG, PNG...) with the AI source file included.

Our prices for a website is around 600 dollars depending on your needs.
Our prices for a logo is around 80 dollars.
You can contact me by MP to further information.

LAST PROJECT:

Rebranding of MASTCOIN

The new logo of MASTCOIN:

https://i.imgur.com/0BpfSXD.png

The new website of MASTCOIN:

www.mastcoin.co
pitbit

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:17:19 PM

20 active connections here, not bad for a coin which is supposed to be dead.
Syncing and Stacking too.

im syncing and staking and have 8 active connections

and that website was built by disgruntled investor, defaced his own site because dev would not do what he said

funny thing is the webmaster is using his defaced mastcoin site as his demo site to potential customers in his signature - "look at what i can do for you" lol

Hello,

I'm a student in Digital marketing (Master's degree) and own a registered company which makes professional websites and design works such as logos. My few years of experiences in digital currency market give me a strong knowledge of both community and technology of digital currency, which allows me to carry out project in the best way.
A professional website and logo will help you to develop your activity. It will give you trust from your investors and a professional brand image, essential to promote your business.
I can also help you with any kind of design works, such as banners.

WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT:

We are using the CMS Joomla to carry out our project so that you can easily manage your website with a powerful and friendly administrator interface.
All our websites are responsive design so your website will be optimized for both tablets and smartphones. (Growing number of people are using these devices on the web)
We can provide you the domain name and a high quality hosting.
We create for you a modern website with a huge range of possibilities such as:

Polls | Sliders | Gallery | Unlimited forms | News | Newsletters integration
Live support| Download section | Paid download | Forum integration
Multilingual website | Testimonial | Video integration

Besides this website development, we can also help you to create a marketing content in order to promote your competitive advantages.

LOGO & GRAPHIC CREATION:

We offer any kinds of design work.
Our professional logos are created on Illustrator and you will receive it in all common formats (JPEG, PNG...) with the AI source file included.

Our prices for a website is around 600 dollars depending on your needs.
Our prices for a logo is around 80 dollars.
You can contact me by MP to further information.

LAST PROJECT:

Rebranding of MASTCOIN

The new logo of MASTCOIN:

https://i.imgur.com/0BpfSXD.png

The new website of MASTCOIN:

www.mastcoin.co
lotosminer

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:44:12 AM

My wallet also sync without any problem and staking works as well...

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. SqDH9nmCWyP1yUM9J3ZhUiQ9kc8aotqPZL
QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QZBa56NpqpodoZBqhE314m7VxQi7fR4atQ
TheICE007

tozex.io

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:02:35 PM

Just one more day and mast goes bye  bye on bittrex, I can't wait.

cryptomass

Activity: 325

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:37:04 PM

Here's my thing. Who the f*ck is Coin Proz? Like it means something to anyone?! I don't know who they/you are and the site reminds me of scam crap the devs of PayPro made. IF the devs here were in contact with ANYONE why don't they post using their account here. I will stand corrected if they make an official statement but for now I am left to think that you are just a desperate investor trying to act as a PR guy to build up the value. If Coin Proz is the future of Mast, enjoy my coins! A GoDaddy template would have been better then what that site looks like. Maybe at the end of the day I'll look like the idiot but seriously Mast is dead and I still have my doubts that the recycler even worked from the get go. Good way for the dev to dump coins on us all while taking the other coins on the cheap and then pumping those to increase his scandalous gains further. I stuck around for a while and questioned things as any logical person would do, the dev team offered me nothing except a go F*ck yourself if you don't believe us. As stated before, I asked about future plans and such and what they had to offer investors. My answer was bitter sweet. "We don't care about investors, we only care about the integrity of the coin". I see none of that now.... I will buy this coin when it reaches 1 sat. I jokingly offered to sell at this price before. Now I non-jokingly want to buy up the boat when it goes to nothing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ltzbiB_DQ

What you are looking at on the Coin Proz site is NOT the end of development by any means.

I posted the Alpha site...

As far as the UI, it is an ongoing joke at this point...the UI is going to be completely redesigned...

http://coinproz.com/

if you go to the main Coin Proz page, you will realize it's still under development.

To summarize Coin Proz, we are an organization that is promoting education of crypto-currency without forcing the community to get behind one coin.

The reason the Coin Proz team has specifically been working with the Mastcoin developers is because of their long term plans with the Recycler lining up with the long term plans of Coin Proz.

If all these so-called "investors" have no idea have software/hardware development works, I am really confused as to why they are here.  

Based on my interactions with the developers, I have a VERY hard time believing anything that has been said here about how they respond, unless the person acted like a total dick to them.

To be quite honest they don't NEED to do anything for the Mastcoin community, and it was for innovation until the FUDDERS came in and started the digital terrorism campaign.

That is EXACTLY what is going on here...

Nothing less than digital terrorism.  

http://mastcoin.co/buy-mastcoin

Now, I could be a douchebag and post every conversation I've had with the developer here to "prove" to the FUDDERS that these conversations happened, but I don't capitulate to their games.

Everyone here requested new PR and a new plan...We are working on that, but as I am meeting a lot of resistance from "investors", I understand completely why the developers have abandoned "this thread"...

they aren't "absent" whatsoever...

they just aren't in "this thread"...

Chris

Hi Chris,
are you still looking after the PR aspects of MAST?
Any news?
Thank you.
mass
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:34:42 PM

Just one more day and mast goes bye  bye on bittrex, I can't wait.
i think it's not
look at volume today, it reaches 1.35169293 BTC
with that volume mast will not be delisted from bittrex
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:50:07 PM

Looks like the devs are still keeping this coin alive on bittrex. Although I cut my losses last night at a 95%+ loss. Bummer.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
tabali tigi

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 12:46:21 AM

Hi Chris,
Any news?
Thank you.
mass

I had been talking with the lead of the Mastcoin team up to this past week, and as of now I don't believe I will be taking over Mastcoin PR. 

The Mastcoin dev team was super professional, so I have had nothing but good things to say about them.  The timing just didn't work out right.

Chris

TheICE007

tozex.io

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:01:52 AM

The Devs are not doing anything, and they will not sell or give the coin to someone that will, Just let his coin die, do not support it.

Enthef420

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:19:19 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 05:35:22 PM by Enthef420

Hi Chris,
Any news?
Thank you.
mass

I had been talking with the lead of the Mastcoin team up to this past week, and as of now I don't believe I will be taking over Mastcoin PR.  

The Mastcoin dev team was super professional, so I have had nothing but good things to say about them.  The timing just didn't work out right.

Chris

Good try. I give you again props for your efforts. The current MAST website says it all. I must say that the developers are not very good at developing anything but a SCAM coin. Note to developers - I am sure you and own the majority of the coin and it could be great except I do not see where you took any time at actually developing the coin into something. Its been a full three months and nothing new except ongoing FUD and nonworking "public beta coin recycler".  I never understood the idea of a coin recycler making MAST a good coin to have, exchanging junk coins for MAST? Why not just go to an exchange and get rid of the junk coin instead of converting to MAST.  It will never take off especially if you only move it once a month to keep your coin from being delisted. This thread is what the public sees when they research MAST since this is the thread google shows first when you search for it.

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: