Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:31:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAST] MastCoin | CoinRecycler | Bittrex  (Read 180239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:39:47 AM

So depressing the altcoin world isn't embracing this coin. Shame on you altcoin community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:39:41 PM

there's no promotion,there's no talking,I can see only 2-3 member active lol.

Stop looking at the price first. Price is a consequence of what we are suppose to do; attract people in there.

benedictlol

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:50:37 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MAST

5854 votes, excellent work! Don't forget to keep voting ^_^
thandie
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:16:28 PM

The MAST come back  Wink
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:53:00 PM

So sad about MAST coin. I think it died when the "rebranding" happened. Mastiff was so much cooler. Now it looks just super lame and generic. Remember this guy?

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:21:50 PM

what the fuck are you saying, I hope this stupid post gets deleted...

Deleting posts would look terrible for the coin, please don't do that. What I am saying is the new branding is terrible. Waste of time and money. I liked the old much better.  Maybe you don't remember MAST coin was originally Mastiff coin? This coin has huge potential for gains as is though..
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:48:45 PM

i think you're both right. mastiff by itself wasn't bad. BUT we were convinced the coin wasn't getting popular because it had a dog logo, and seemed somewhat attached to dogecoin. once it rebranded to mastcoin, well, the name isn't all that great. but we were stuck with it because of the call letters MAST already on the exchanges.

I have not clue why it's not more popular, I guess we will just have to wait until the gui coin recycler.

there's no way i'm selling my coins less than 100,000 satoshi. i'd rather never sell them at all than sell them at terrible prices.

i really think the big altcoin crypto movers haven't touched this coin because they can't get enough of it. there hasn't been enough for sale, although in the last few days there have been a few 10,000+ coin dumps. people just aren't buying this coin, i think they just either don't understand the recycler, or they are waiting to see how much it gets used when the gui comes out. plus the more shitcoins it supports, the more people will use it.
killu

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:54:52 PM

i think you're both right. mastiff by itself wasn't bad. BUT we were convinced the coin wasn't getting popular because it had a dog logo, and seemed somewhat attached to dogecoin. once it rebranded to mastcoin, well, the name isn't all that great. but we were stuck with it because of the call letters MAST already on the exchanges.

I have not clue why it's not more popular, I guess we will just have to wait until the gui coin recycler.

there's no way i'm selling my coins less than 100,000 satoshi. i'd rather never sell them at all than sell them at terrible prices.

i really think the big altcoin crypto movers haven't touched this coin because they can't get enough of it. there hasn't been enough for sale, although in the last few days there have been a few 10,000+ coin dumps. people just aren't buying this coin, i think they just either don't understand the recycler, or they are waiting to see how much it gets used when the gui comes out. plus the more shitcoins it supports, the more people will use it.

100% right . i also think the coin has a lot potential but we need more publicity. I hope the gui coin recycler will get us there.
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:55:28 PM

what the fuck are you saying, I hope this stupid post gets deleted...

Deleting posts would look terrible for the coin, please don't do that. What I am saying is the new branding is terrible. Waste of time and money. I liked the old much better.  Maybe you don't remember MAST coin was originally Mastiff coin? This coin has huge potential for gains as is though..

I hope you are not associated with the developers of this coin. It's embarassing.. You need to chill out. I understand why you are on edge because you probably have a big investment here. Please understand this is just one person's opinion and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's okay. I invested in Mastiff coin with the old branding which I thought was cool and disappointed to see the new style. All good.
kakp

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:08:06 PM

I hope you are not associated with the developers of this coin. It's embarassing.. You need to chill out. I understand why you are on edge because you probably have a big investment here. Please understand this is just one person's opinion and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's okay. I invested in Mastiff coin with the old branding which I thought was cool and disappointed to see the new style. All good.

The way you come here and say it was better before is disrespectful, you don't realise what vir6 has done for this coin.

And if you still think a name change will magically make it better you leave in a dream, time to wake up.
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:16:29 PM

The coin recycler is what it's all about so we will wait and see. Huge potential on this one.

I only read a little bit about the recycler and tested the beta version. To tell the truth I don't really understand it. Maybe someone could make a few bullet points on why to use it/benefits? To me it seems like just any exchange but for MAST instead of BTC. Like if I have a bunch of shit coins, why would I not just dump them for BTC on the exchanges where they already are? If they are in wallets on my computer, why use the recycler instead of sending them all to Bittrex and dumping them?

I'm sorry I haven't done much reading on the recycler but I don't think you can expect everyone to do a bunch of research on it. I need to know in a simple clear form, the best reason to use the recycler? The bullet points on the homepage don't really tell me much about it. For example what does "easiest and best coin conversion" mean? what makes it easiest and best? Should I expect a better exchange rate then I would get doing it on my own or is it just to skip the work involved? Does the recycler choose the best time to sell coin or does it just happen right away?

I think people aren't understanding it well but it is an interesting idea. I think the message isn't coming across to people. I guess we will all understand it better when it is released. I found some information in your PDF that better explained it to me:

The basic process, step by step:
- Incoming coins are combined, mixed, and sent out to multiple exchanges in random quantities
- Coins are traded on exchanges, converted to BTC and then MAST
- For extra anonymity, MastiffCoins can be optionally mixed again and randomly delayed for ultra-anonymous transactions to avoid time-based statistical grouping analysis
- Outgoing MastiffCoins can be sent to yourself or any 3rd party recipient, in as many smaller transactions of random quantities as desired
vir6

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:21:26 PM

The coin recycler is what it's all about so we will wait and see. Huge potential on this one.

I only read a little bit about the recycler and tested the beta version. To tell the truth I don't really understand it. Maybe someone could make a few bullet points on why to use it/benefits? To me it seems like just any exchange but for MAST instead of BTC. Like if I have a bunch of shit coins, why would I not just dump them for BTC on the exchanges where they already are? If they are in wallets on my computer, why use the recycler instead of sending them all to Bittrex and dumping them?

I'm sorry I haven't done much reading on the recycler but I don't think you can expect everyone to do a bunch of research on it. I need to know in a simple clear form, the best reason to use the recycler? The bullet points on the homepage don't really tell me much about it. For example what does "easiest and best coin conversion" mean? what makes it easiest and best? Should I expect a better exchange rate then I would get doing it on my own or is it just to skip the work involved? Does the recycler choose the best time to sell coin or does it just happen right away?

I think people aren't understanding it well but it is an interesting idea. I think the message isn't coming across to people. I guess we will all understand it better when it is released. I found some information in your PDF that better explained it to me:

- Incoming coins are combined, mixed, and sent out to multiple exchanges in random quantities
- For extra anonymity, MastiffCoins can be optionally mixed again and randomly delayed for ultra-anonymous transactions to avoid time-based statistical grouping analysis
- Outgoing MastiffCoins can be sent to yourself or any 3rd party recipient, in as many smaller transactions of random quantities as desired

hahahahahaha this post definitly proves you didn't follow anything about the CoinRecycler development

are you even aware of the website Huh http://mastcoin.co/about-mastcoin

EDIT: stop saying MastiffCoin WHAT THE FUCK it's MASTCOIN
kakp

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:25:34 PM

You just ridiculise yourself here.

Just go watch the worldcup and come back after some research please.
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:40:50 PM

hahahahahaha this post definitly proves you didn't follow anything about the CoinRecycler development

are you even aware of the website Huh http://mastcoin.co/about-mastcoin

EDIT: stop saying MastiffCoin WHAT THE FUCK it's MASTCOIN

Yes, as I said I did not do much research on the recycler. On the front ANN page I found a PDF link that was meant to explain the process to me:
http://www.mastiffcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/coinrecycler.pdf

This is on www.mastiffcoin.com. The reference to MastiffCoin comes from a quote from the first link I got from the ANN page. I hadn't seen the new website yet. If I understand correctly, in the MAST wallet you create a shitcoin address. You send all your shitcoins to this address and you get MAST in return? My point was that the message is not coming across and I don't think people are understanding the power in it.

It really doesn't look good on you guys to be telling people to fuck off.
soulhudson

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:03:50 PM

Hey - just in respect to 'no one buying.... '

Wanted to point out that I'm mining every new sh*tcoin launched - then selling it and buying MAST. i.e. at every opportunity I get.....

I believe in the coin, just wish I had more time to promote/contribute - I am trying to pickup C + QT development in the background but slow process... If I can finally get to point I can reliably contribute I'll definitely be looking to add some ideas of mine into the mix.

S

edit - P.S. Who owns http://www.mastiffcoin.com/  ? we should redirect this to new site - possibly is confusing.... and looks like nothing is happening.
AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:07:58 PM

C'mon Guys! We are all grown ups here (are we?), so lets start acting like it. The coin recycler is not the only facet of this coin, so stop action like all rides on it. We are a severely divided community right now. We need to pull together and work on a community wide effort to promote the coin. Work some volume into the exchanges (great opportunities to single exchange arb right now). There are other coins out there that have been pushed to high numbers just by community involvement.

The Dev is reading these post, and the IRC I bet, and I can imagine right now he is questioning his teams dedication to this with all of us acting like babies, and just sitting on our ass!
VIR6 you have done some great work with the web site and promotion, but we really don't need to drop to the childish name calling level.
Kryptologist...it would be wise to understand what you are investing in before dropping BTC into a coin. The Mast Mastiff branding is still a sore subject around here...and its really annoying that many people that pushed the re-brand are now gone.
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:21:34 PM

Kryptologist...it would be wise to understand what you are investing in before dropping BTC into a coin. The Mast Mastiff branding is still a sore subject around here...and its really annoying that many people that pushed the re-brand are now gone.

Sorry man I didn't realize. I guess I came in a little harsh about the design. I invested early because I saw a dedicated team with an innovative idea. My feedback is this coin has a lot of great tech things going on for it but it needs someone skilled/experienced in marketing. Best.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 08:49:34 PM

Small new article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/mastcoin-tofrom-bitcoin-via-wallet-coming-soon-coinrecycler-update

please share, donations welcome too
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:01:15 PM

I was one of those people who pushed the rebrand, and although I havnt been posting regularly here, I am not gone. I still support Mast, and tweet about it regularly and do giveaways on social networks. The price and volume was dwindling way before the rebrand, and even good news wasnt helping, it was quite obvious a rebrand was necessary. After the rebrand and the integration of a few coins in the external coin recycler (on website), we were back on the first page of bittrex volume-wise, and the price shot up to 21k. Since then its been a steady drop down.

Here are my thoughts on this drop for what its worth, right or wrong. 1. most traders are in it for short term profits, they take advantage of good buy opportunities during a hype phase, and dump at a profit or when the news drops, then on to the next coin. This is just what altcoin market does, regardless of a really good coin or a complete scam. 2 Price stability seems to come with ongoing development plans. In other words having a thorough Road Map helps investors hold for the long term, instead of playing short term spikes. This is what Mast needs...a roadmap for future implementations other than the coin recycler. 3 This goes hand in hand with point 2. At first I was against "hype," but the more I paid attention to altcoin markets, the more I am realizing that hype keeps volume and price at healthy levels. Yea air hype may be unethical, but hype about real implementation should be promoted. 4 Like Vir6 has mentioned, besides maybe 3 people in this community, everybody else seems to be sitting on their asses and waiting for moon, instead of helping with marketing or coming up with ideas to market or better the coin.

Jnz

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:30:46 AM

Who's dumping MAST, LOL why don't you message me in private, I can buy them from you without even putting pressure on the weak buy orders  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: