Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAST] MastCoin | CoinRecycler | Bittrex  (Read 180232 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:24:40 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 03:06:27 PM by etoque

Unproductive commentary from etoque, kakp, and vir6 have been removed. The more they post in unison at the same time, the more obvious it becomes that they're probably sockpuppet accounts. We don't need that in our community.

also,Its my only account on this forum. People wanting more progress from dev, its totally legit. Open your eyes.

Anyways,this post will be deleted,and just before you'll delete it, be sure you have understand.

You are on the road to kill your own coin by your own hand,not the community,YOU ! I hope you feel stupid, because you seems. And many in this community seems blind sucker too. But like I said,I hope you'll come and prove its false by showing your work and giving more progress.

You have a powerfull ideas behind this coin,but still you need to PROVE your WORK god damnit. Just look market,your idea of giveaway won't work without contents loll... This is not a monopoly game...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DStefanov

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 02:34:53 PM

Unproductive commentary from etoque, kakp, and vir6 have been removed. The more they post in unison at the same time, the more obvious it becomes that they're probably sockpuppet accounts. We don't need that in our community.

These people like etoque, kakp, and vir6 you call "unproductive" did most of the development and popularity of the coin! Why do not you call so that you can help and were most active? Your behavior towards these people and to the public to charge you for the failure of the coin let me down and that's reason enough to sell several thousand coins have! Good luck to you and the people who still believe in you!

vir6

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:46:06 PM

So, only on this page i see 8 differents people complaining about devs

Do you seriously think i own 8 account ?? No !! i don't !

so please open your eyes, the community is talking....
invall

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:55:37 PM

also,Its my only account on this forum. People wanting more progress from dev, its totally legit. Open your eyes.

Anyways,this post will be deleted,and just before you'll delete it be sure you have understand.

You are on the road to kill your own coin by your own hand.I hope you feel stupid, because you seems. And many in this community seems blind sucker too. But like I said,I hope you'll come and prove its false by showing your work and giving more progress.

You have a powerfull ideas behind this coin,but still you need to PROVE your WORK god damnit. Just look market,you idea of giveaway won't work without contents loll... This is not a monopoly game...

Good talk Etoque, devs only need to prove they can actually release something... Ideas are here, Mast can have very innovative features !

I hope they will think about this and not just delete all posts, it's really important to listen to the community and to be open or else you will kill your own coin like etoque said.

haxalot2012

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:21:05 PM

On a productive note, This is my two cents on what i'de like to see. At this point IMO the best way to proceed is to finish up with coin recycler wallet, no rush tho get it right and good looking, in the mean time add more coins to the recycler (ie. top 20 on coinmarketcap) when the devs are finished and satisfied with the looks and use of the recycler integration, give a weeks notice of its release so word can spread(giveaways and possibly paid promotion). Coincide the launch of the new wallet with another pow mining period. I hold a decent amount of coins and wouldnt even care if the supply of coins 5x-10x, what i'de like to see tho is atleast a week preferably longer pow period with a steady but low block reward. Re-introduce the coin to a group of people that may have missed it the first time around, and the additional supply would increase volume considerably and hopefully replenish  community members. This is alot of work for the devs so i suggest something along the lines of a todo list accompanied with donation addresses, if the community wants something done, donate to the address of the item on the list you want done, whoever completes the item on the list dev or community member gets the coins that were set aside for that project. Just a thought....
greenmo

Activity: 194

Mo Green

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 05:18:41 PM

Could someone please tell me from which codebase MAST's code was derived?
Muqocan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:19:17 PM

So, please tell us honestly that you will keep going to work on your roadmap or not?

thanks
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:05:34 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 10:40:58 PM by etoque

On a productive note, This is my two cents on what i'de like to see. At this point IMO the best way to proceed is to finish up with coin recycler wallet, no rush tho get it right and good looking, in the mean time add more coins to the recycler (ie. top 20 on coinmarketcap) when the devs are finished and satisfied with the looks and use of the recycler integration, give a weeks notice of its release so word can spread(giveaways and possibly paid promotion). Coincide the launch of the new wallet with another pow mining period. I hold a decent amount of coins and wouldnt even care if the supply of coins 5x-10x, what i'de like to see tho is atleast a week preferably longer pow period with a steady but low block reward. Re-introduce the coin to a group of people that may have missed it the first time around, and the additional supply would increase volume considerably and hopefully replenish  community members. This is alot of work for the devs so i suggest something along the lines of a todo list accompanied with donation addresses, if the community wants something done, donate to the address of the item on the list you want done, whoever completes the item on the list dev or community member gets the coins that were set aside for that project. Just a thought....

This is a worst idea.. Its very very very simple to grab more people here and in crypto.You'll need a dev who is showing is constantly work and give ETA.

This is a Financial market,don't forget
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:35:11 PM

selling 50,000 mast, using escrow. pm your offer in btc.
invall

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:03:05 PM

price is back to 1k....

dev are you still working on this coin ?
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:43:04 PM

Price keeps going down. I really believe in this coin , and every time I see this prices I buy in bunches , but I can't keep on doing this. The dev needs to be more vocal, and it needs A TON of marketing. The coin recycler is a great feature but whiteout new investors AND MERCHANTS we will be just a bunch of sad bagholders.
AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:24:05 AM

On a productive note, This is my two cents on what i'de like to see. At this point IMO the best way to proceed is to finish up with coin recycler wallet, no rush tho get it right and good looking, in the mean time add more coins to the recycler (ie. top 20 on coinmarketcap) when the devs are finished and satisfied with the looks and use of the recycler integration, give a weeks notice of its release so word can spread(giveaways and possibly paid promotion). Coincide the launch of the new wallet with another pow mining period. I hold a decent amount of coins and wouldnt even care if the supply of coins 5x-10x, what i'de like to see tho is atleast a week preferably longer pow period with a steady but low block reward. Re-introduce the coin to a group of people that may have missed it the first time around, and the additional supply would increase volume considerably and hopefully replenish  community members. This is alot of work for the devs so i suggest something along the lines of a todo list accompanied with donation addresses, if the community wants something done, donate to the address of the item on the list you want done, whoever completes the item on the list dev or community member gets the coins that were set aside for that project. Just a thought....

This!

Also I would like a percentage of completion of Phase II wallet. Again the release doesn't have to be perfect.

I am typically very patient, but I am being tested. Other than the Devs maybe, I have the least amount of free time to invest in this coin and I feel like I have been putting a lot in and risking a lot in my daily life for it.
I realize the Devs are not full timers, but we need a status update with percent complete and hopefully an eta.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:29:01 AM

well thats the thing. to have any success in a given field especially in crypto, one has to be dedicated. If you just have enough time to work on a coin part time, you have no chance. Not in todays altcoin scene. Either have enough faith to believe in yourself and put all your time and dedication into developing the coin, or just stick to your fulltime 9-5 job. Im sure if you take the leap of faith and get into crypto full-time, the community will appreciate this, will donate to you guys, so to make ends meet for the time being, while you guys put MAST on top, where it belongs.

DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:31:31 AM

Couple things here...  Everyones bitching at Devs when most aren't doing a god damned thing...  I understand you want to protect your investment, everyone does.  But that being said, there are certain points people will get tired of others shit and find it easier just to walk away.  Hell, I would've done it already if I was Dev.  I'm TRYING to make some sort of dice game, but I have 2 years experience in C++ and I have to work in C# on a windows application which I've never done before, not even close, but I'M TRYING!  I guarantee some of you are programmers as well with way more experience than me and you wont even lift a finger...  AltxF4 even gave you a fucking straight up source code for a old BTC Ponzi game that would help encourage other to get off their asses as well in order to turn a profit off of it...  Now in case anyone wants to step up, do some slight modifying and start it up, here's the link AGAIN, https://github.com/Crypton33/CryptoPonzi Hell, you could even put it on mastcoin.com, it's not like the domain isn't paid for already...  seriously...  If you're going to bitch at the Dev, you should be fucking required to post a list of things you've done to help in any way.  IMO, the only one with any sort of right to complain right now is Vir6.

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:39:37 AM

Couple things here...  Everyones bitching at Devs when most aren't doing a god damned thing...  I understand you want to protect your investment, everyone does.  But that being said, there are certain points people will get tired of others shit and find it easier just to walk away.  Hell, I would've done it already if I was Dev.  I'm TRYING to make some sort of dice game, but I have 2 years experience in C++ and I have to work in C# on a windows application which I've never done before, not even close, but I'M TRYING!  I guarantee some of you are programmers as well with way more experience than me and you wont even lift a finger...  AltxF4 even gave you a fucking straight up source code for a old BTC Ponzi game that would help encourage other to get off their asses as well in order to turn a profit off of it...  Now in case anyone wants to step up, do some slight modifying and start it up, here's the link AGAIN, hell, you could even put it on mastcoin.com, it's not like the domain isn't paid for already...  seriously...  If you're going to bitch at the Dev, you should be fucking required to post a list of things you've done to help in any way.  IMO, the only one with any sort of right to complain right now is Vir6.

Nan, not so.

dice game and ponzi game won't affect the price lol. Be a little serious. at this level is the dev take much time over this coin or this is in slow dead
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:42:56 AM

Couple things here...  Everyones bitching at Devs when most aren't doing a god damned thing...  I understand you want to protect your investment, everyone does.  But that being said, there are certain points people will get tired of others shit and find it easier just to walk away.  Hell, I would've done it already if I was Dev.  I'm TRYING to make some sort of dice game, but I have 2 years experience in C++ and I have to work in C# on a windows application which I've never done before, not even close, but I'M TRYING!  I guarantee some of you are programmers as well with way more experience than me and you wont even lift a finger...  AltxF4 even gave you a fucking straight up source code for a old BTC Ponzi game that would help encourage other to get off their asses as well in order to turn a profit off of it...  Now in case anyone wants to step up, do some slight modifying and start it up, here's the link AGAIN, hell, you could even put it on mastcoin.com, it's not like the domain isn't paid for already...  seriously...  If you're going to bitch at the Dev, you should be fucking required to post a list of things you've done to help in any way.  IMO, the only one with any sort of right to complain right now is Vir6.

Nan, not so.

dice game and ponzi game won't affect the price lol. Be a little serious. at this level is the dev take much time over this coin or this is in slow dead

You're the biggest FUD fucker on here.  Go. the. fuck. away.  "I'm protecting my investment by trash talking the coin".

Stupidest logic I've ever fucking heard, either pull you head out of your ass and do something useful, or drop off the face of this forum.

You are actually my shining star when I was pointing out useless whiny people.

AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:01:31 AM

I am tapped out, I can only move the price so much. Got it back up to 2019 for a little bit, then somebody helped get it up to 2030. Sadly I did it with only .001 BTC. Buy support is fading fast.
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:28:24 AM

I am tapped out, I can only move the price so much. Got it back up to 2019 for a little bit, then somebody helped get it up to 2030. Sadly I did it with only .001 BTC. Buy support is fading fast.
I'm the one who took it to 2030, but as i have checked it went below 1K. I don't get it , why is everybody dumping like crazy? are you dumb? HOLD TO YOUR FUCKIN COINS!!
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:44:26 AM

I'm the one who took it to 2030, but as i have checked it went below 1K. I don't get it , why is everybody dumping like crazy? are you dumb? HOLD TO YOUR FUCKIN COINS!!

Are they dumb? 

Hmmm...  bitch around on the forums, dump their coins, do absolutely nothing to help, whine at the Dev because he can't edit 35+ header files and the main and design the layout fast enough, everything needs to be done tomorrow by him apparently, even tho it's changing the wallet drastically and isn't an easy task by any means...  They seriously have no grasp on what a project like this takes, this is innovative not a simple copy + paste from another code...  You think DRK came out with it's anonymity over night?  Hell no, that took a lot of work and now people just copypasta it into their code so they too look "innovative".  Granted, Dev could've waited to release coin after the features were developed, but maybe he was hoping for any iota of help from the community because it's a big ass programming project.

Yeah, I'm gonna say their dumb or intentionally driving prices down.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:50:43 AM

dumpers do not understand anything they just want to dump the coins and make the market crash.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: