Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAST] MastCoin | CoinRecycler | Bittrex  (Read 180239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tabali tigi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 11:49:02 AM

I've tried everything. Anyone notice the website Mastcoin.co? Looks like it has been hacked or something. I am officially out. This coin had a good run but I don't see it going anywhere. Devs failed me multiple times. For all who cared I offered to buy the Coin Recycler and actually all the code for Mast. No reply. I have some good ideas on the horizon and am working on structuring a programming team to accomplish everything. Message me if anyone is interested. Devs, if you change your mind and want to sell me the code this is your last chance....

I have talked to the devs myself about the coin recycler...The Coin Proz team is doing exactly what you said already.  People must have skipped over the last couple pages.

While I was not anticipating Bittrex to threaten delisting this week, I have been talking with the developers about reforming the strategy and upgrading the recycler. 

I still have no idea how all these people are saying the devs aren't around.  Not to mention, all the people who say the coin is dead, but they want the recycler...

Not logical.

Chris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Enthef420

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:27:43 PM

I've tried everything. Anyone notice the website Mastcoin.co? Looks like it has been hacked or something. I am officially out. This coin had a good run but I don't see it going anywhere. Devs failed me multiple times. For all who cared I offered to buy the Coin Recycler and actually all the code for Mast. No reply. I have some good ideas on the horizon and am working on structuring a programming team to accomplish everything. Message me if anyone is interested. Devs, if you change your mind and want to sell me the code this is your last chance....

I have talked to the devs myself about the coin recycler...The Coin Proz team is doing exactly what you said already.  People must have skipped over the last couple pages.

While I was not anticipating Bittrex to threaten delisting this week, I have been talking with the developers about reforming the strategy and upgrading the recycler. 

I still have no idea how all these people are saying the devs aren't around.  Not to mention, all the people who say the coin is dead, but they want the recycler...

Not logical.

Chris

When this happens " http://mastcoin.co" the trust of a community is damaged if not completely gone. That seems logical to me. Not personally attacking anyone or their efforts.

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:08:51 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 04:18:52 PM by tabali tigi

I have talked to the devs myself about the coin recycler...The Coin Proz team is doing exactly what you said already.  People must have skipped over the last couple pages.

I still have no idea how all these people are saying the devs aren't around.  Not to mention, all the people who say the coin is dead, but they want the recycler...

Not logical.

Chris

When this happens " http://mastcoin.co" the trust of a community is damaged if not completely gone. That seems logical to me. Not personally attacking anyone or their efforts.

Yeah, we are working on getting Mast a new site as the main hub.

http://www.coinproz.com/Coinpage.html?alt=mast

Anyone who believes a so called "investor" would do something like that to their own investment...I have some land in Costa Rica for you...

Anyways...yeah...If the community is willing to believe the slander of one individual, then I guess there was no real community in the first place if THAT is the case.  

I have had nothing but positive communication with the developers, so I am still baffled as to why people would give up so immediately on something that had a seemingly successful alpha phase, and never got a real beta...

Chris

Enthef420

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:16:21 PM

I have talked to the devs myself about the coin recycler...The Coin Proz team is doing exactly what you said already.  People must have skipped over the last couple pages.

I still have no idea how all these people are saying the devs aren't around.  Not to mention, all the people who say the coin is dead, but they want the recycler...

Not logical.

Chris

Yeah, we are working on getting Mast a new site as the main hub.

http://www.coinproz.com/Coinpage.html?alt=mast

Anyone who believes a so called "investor" would do something like that to their own investment...I have some land in Costa Rica for you...

Anyways...yeah...If the community is willing to believe the slander of one individual, then I guess there was no real community in the first place if THAT is the case.  

I have had nothing but positive communication with the developers, so I am still baffled as to why people would give up so immediately on something that had a seemingly successful alpha phase, and never got a real beta...

Chris

I give you props on working on this coin and would like to see it go somewhere. I however did invest from the launch of this coin and like lots of others have continued in losing out on what was originally a promising investment.  I am also sure many others lost more than I. 
Like many other coins this has happened too, sometimes personal attacks on a group of people is not such a good idea.  Now I am not saying that it may or may not one day be a great coin to own. Perhaps if you follow through with your ideas it will succeed. I like to be truthful in posts and the truth is that MAST coin is dying, even you mention that support on bittrex is so low they are delisting.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:16:34 PM

Not logical.

Chris
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 11:22:30 PM

I like to be truthful in posts and the truth is that MAST coin is dying, even you mention that support on bittrex is so low they are delisting.

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 15th unless the average trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC

I agreed with everything you said up until your last line...

it is NOT being de-listed...

being "in danger" of being de-listed is not the same!!

THIS COIN IS BARELY THREE MONTHS OLD!!!

If a community cannot "invest" in a coin and stay with it beyond three months, then the communities will manifest a self fulfilling prophecy that "cryptocurrency" skeptics have been saying from the beginning:

"It's just a bunch of people looking to make a quick buck"...

Well, the people who "invested" 25,000 Bitcoin into Ethereum are legit investors...

If you guys want to abandon Mastcoin and prove everyone right that you were all just a bunch of people trying to make a quick buck, then throw in the towel and jump ship. 

If that is the case, this could be no more fitting a place to assert that everyone here is just in cryptos to make "dollars"...

However...if you REALLY want to see a project play out, I suggest if you came to the Mastcoin community to try and make something like the recycler happen, don't leave now JUST as the developers were planning for the next phase of execution.  Again, the Bittrex threat of de-listing is a little added pressure, and I kind of think they are promoting pumping and dumping of coins if they let coins on to threaten to delist, but that is another conversation...Regardless, it seems everyone has frozen their activity on Mastcoin.

if ANYONE feels like writing up anything about Mastcoin, I can have it published on the http://www.coinproz.com/Coinpage.html?alt=mast to get it populated.  Coin Proz is just about to launch Alpha testing, but there is enough infrastructure in place to easily have a hub for Mastcoin news/info, and a new place for the Recycler that won't have graffiti on it.

Chris

VegasMiner

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:48:42 PM

Here's my thing. Who the f*ck is Coin Proz? Like it means something to anyone?! I don't know who they/you are and the site reminds me of scam crap the devs of PayPro made. IF the devs here were in contact with ANYONE why don't they post using their account here. I will stand corrected if they make an official statement but for now I am left to think that you are just a desperate investor trying to act as a PR guy to build up the value. If Coin Proz is the future of Mast, enjoy my coins! A GoDaddy template would have been better then what that site looks like. Maybe at the end of the day I'll look like the idiot but seriously Mast is dead and I still have my doubts that the recycler even worked from the get go. Good way for the dev to dump coins on us all while taking the other coins on the cheap and then pumping those to increase his scandalous gains further. I stuck around for a while and questioned things as any logical person would do, the dev team offered me nothing except a go F*ck yourself if you don't believe us. As stated before, I asked about future plans and such and what they had to offer investors. My answer was bitter sweet. "We don't care about investors, we only care about the integrity of the coin". I see none of that now.... I will buy this coin when it reaches 1 sat. I jokingly offered to sell at this price before. Now I non-jokingly want to buy up the boat when it goes to nothing...
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:56:39 PM

SFR made a coin recycler in 3 days, and it works in the wallet. And they didnt string along the community for months either with a 10 phase development plan.

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 12:53:53 AM

Here's my thing. Who the f*ck is Coin Proz? Like it means something to anyone?! I don't know who they/you are and the site reminds me of scam crap the devs of PayPro made. IF the devs here were in contact with ANYONE why don't they post using their account here. I will stand corrected if they make an official statement but for now I am left to think that you are just a desperate investor trying to act as a PR guy to build up the value. If Coin Proz is the future of Mast, enjoy my coins! A GoDaddy template would have been better then what that site looks like. Maybe at the end of the day I'll look like the idiot but seriously Mast is dead and I still have my doubts that the recycler even worked from the get go. Good way for the dev to dump coins on us all while taking the other coins on the cheap and then pumping those to increase his scandalous gains further. I stuck around for a while and questioned things as any logical person would do, the dev team offered me nothing except a go F*ck yourself if you don't believe us. As stated before, I asked about future plans and such and what they had to offer investors. My answer was bitter sweet. "We don't care about investors, we only care about the integrity of the coin". I see none of that now.... I will buy this coin when it reaches 1 sat. I jokingly offered to sell at this price before. Now I non-jokingly want to buy up the boat when it goes to nothing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ltzbiB_DQ

What you are looking at on the Coin Proz site is NOT the end of development by any means.

I posted the Alpha site...

As far as the UI, it is an ongoing joke at this point...the UI is going to be completely redesigned...

http://coinproz.com/

if you go to the main Coin Proz page, you will realize it's still under development.

To summarize Coin Proz, we are an organization that is promoting education of crypto-currency without forcing the community to get behind one coin.

The reason the Coin Proz team has specifically been working with the Mastcoin developers is because of their long term plans with the Recycler lining up with the long term plans of Coin Proz.

If all these so-called "investors" have no idea have software/hardware development works, I am really confused as to why they are here.  

Based on my interactions with the developers, I have a VERY hard time believing anything that has been said here about how they respond, unless the person acted like a total dick to them.

To be quite honest they don't NEED to do anything for the Mastcoin community, and it was for innovation until the FUDDERS came in and started the digital terrorism campaign.

That is EXACTLY what is going on here...

Nothing less than digital terrorism.  

http://mastcoin.co/buy-mastcoin

Now, I could be a douchebag and post every conversation I've had with the developer here to "prove" to the FUDDERS that these conversations happened, but I don't capitulate to their games.

Everyone here requested new PR and a new plan...We are working on that, but as I am meeting a lot of resistance from "investors", I understand completely why the developers have abandoned "this thread"...

they aren't "absent" whatsoever...

they just aren't in "this thread"...

Chris

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 01:10:04 AM

http://thecoinfront.com/can-cryptocurrency-cure-disease/

I have written an article about "curecoin" because Curecoin is above all other cryptocurrencies INCLUDING bitcoin, since it actually uses hashing power to fold proteins in simulations.

"Mastcoin" was interesting because of the recycler and the potential the developers had laid out.  

If some innovation doesn't come out of cryptocurrency, it will have been nothing but a giant poker game that creates a call for major regulation...

Just some food for thought...

Chris

cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:20:19 AM

I have written an article about "curecoin" because Curecoin is above all other cryptocurrencies INCLUDING bitcoin, since it actually uses hashing power to fold proteins in simulations.

"Mastcoin" was interesting because of the recycler and the potential the developers had laid out.  

If some innovation doesn't come out of cryptocurrency, it will have been nothing but a giant poker game that creates a call for major regulation...

Chris

Nice article. Btw regulation is almost inevitable at this point, especially in the US. Too much insider trading and scamcoins. Good coins like curecoin (i might include mast here too) dont get nearly  as much shine as they should, since sheep just follow these P&D cartels to try to make a quick buck, and then on to the next coin. And prob 90% of these sheep get burned. Just like the feds watched silkroad for a year or two before making those arrests out of the blue, same thing theyre probably doing now with alt markets...just watching and waiting for an opportune time to strike.

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 01:46:18 AM

Chris

Nice article. Btw regulation is almost inevitable at this point, especially in the US. Too much insider trading and scamcoins. Good coins like curecoin (i might include mast here too) dont get nearly  as much shine as they should, since sheep just follow these P&D cartels to try to make a quick buck, and then on to the next coin. And prob 90% of these sheep get burned. Just like the feds watched silkroad for a year or two before making those arrests out of the blue, same thing theyre probably doing now with alt markets...just watching and waiting for an opportune time to strike.

Thank you sir!

Yeah, think of it this way:

I personally have interest in seeing cryptocurrency survive, and the potential for regulation to turn it into yet another form of centralized feudalism is VERY real. 

If we don't moderate ourselves, it will just prove to all the skeptics that we "need" big brother to moderate the playground.  Now I for one am tired of archaic systems arbitrarily inflating fees to make person to person currency transfer so cumbersome, slow, and internationally expensive.  Mastcoin community is very active, but at this point many people have been burned, and lots of cryptofatigue has set in.  So, yeah, I don't think we disagree on a lot.

Chris

cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:01:49 AM

speaking of the devil just saw this on yahoo front page, and it hints at regulation http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cfpb-warns-bitcoin-dangers-170047540.html

AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:24:17 AM

Thanks Chris for your hard work to help us get Mast back on track!

I 100% agree with you that we need to get all of crypto in to shape...regulation is closer than people think and it will Kill it all!

I see it like if the internet were regulated in it's infancy...what would that have done? Well the US postal office would not be in any financial trouble.
MastiffCoin (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:10:02 AM

Just a small update from the team -- we have been in discussion with multiple individuals, groups, and companies that are interested in acquiring the CoinRecycler codebase and taking over responsibility for leading future development of MastCoin. Chris at Coin Proz is one of the interested parties, and we can confirm the legitimacy of the posts he's made here.

Ongoing development has admittedly stagnated and our team has failed to provide adequate communication recently for a variety of reasons. On a brighter note, the good news is that MastCoin's existing wallet code and network continue to be very reliable. We've reached block 208,122 as of the time of this post, and block times continue to average ~30 seconds/block.

Although our team hasn't been active publicly recently, we continue to operate both the block explorer and seed nodes for MAST to ensure the network's continued stability. We're also dedicated to keeping the coin from being de-listed from Bittrex.

Of course as always, we continue to welcome community involvement in developing services for the MastCoin ecosystem, will review/apply any pull requests to the wallet code via GitHub, and would be happy to support any other community-organized initiatives.
AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:09:30 AM

Thanks for the update! looking forward to continuing my crypto adventures with Mast...whichever direction it takes!
coinweaver

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:56:21 PM

The coin recycler is an interesting concept.

Blocktech might be interested.

KimLan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:36:29 PM

Just a reminder, someone, anyone do some trading on bittrex otherwise it will be delisted!
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:57:56 AM

Just a reminder, someone, anyone do some trading on bittrex otherwise it will be delisted!

They won't delist if you either contact them and let them know about the new developments, which should aid the coin soon. You can always ask Richie on the BITtrex IRC for an extension to let him know that the coin isn't dead, but just going through some new developments.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
MastiffCoin (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:07:53 PM

They won't delist if you either contact them and let them know about the new developments, which should aid the coin soon. You can always ask Richie on the BITtrex IRC for an extension to let him know that the coin isn't dead, but just going through some new developments.

They will not delist a coin as long as it has at least 0.7 btc of volume in a 7 day period. We've ensured that we have exceeded that, with 0.85 btc of volume just today. Also, we've had at least that much over the preceding 7 days as well so we're well ahead of the 0.7 minimum to stay listed. We've definitely got things covered from the minimum volume perspective, no worries there.
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: