Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAST] MastCoin | CoinRecycler | Bittrex  (Read 180239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:00:17 AM

I just want to take a moment to address MintPal and Cryptsy and remind them that a good chunk of volume is going to happen Monday regardless of what exchanges get added.  I don't really want to see you guys miss out on the action too.  Just thought I'd mention that if they read this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AltxF4

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:03:16 AM

It looks like I've received around 40 mast from staking in the last 24 hours. That pretty interesting. Now if it were worth .01 btc each, that would be something. I'm liking it so far.

Oh god! How much mast do you have? I thought 4.5Mast per day was a lot!!
Enthef420

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:29:43 AM

It looks like I've received around 40 mast from staking in the last 24 hours. That pretty interesting. Now if it were worth .01 btc each, that would be something. I'm liking it so far.

Oh god! How much mast do you have? I thought 4.5Mast per day was a lot!!

Im jealous  Embarrassed

FarSider

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:41:22 AM

Keep voting on Cryptsy and Mintpal! We are making great progress on the Mintpal voting!

Its time for an update on CoinRecycler! Here's a screenshot of some of our recent progress, and how the alpha version of CoinRecycler is shaping up:

wooooooo! buckle up bitches this ride is about to begin!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MAST

keep voting!

Don't forget your oxygen tank too!  Wink
VegasMiner

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:27:47 AM

Keep voting on Cryptsy and Mintpal! We are making great progress on the Mintpal voting!

Its time for an update on CoinRecycler! Here's a screenshot of some of our recent progress, and how the alpha version of CoinRecycler is shaping up:

keep voting!

Don't forget your oxygen tank too!  Wink
Oxygen tank ✓
Space Ship ✓
Mastiff Fuel ✓
Notify bank of large incoming deposit ✓

-I know this is overkill and has been suggested before, however, an anon wallet service on top of the CoinRecycler would be great! If we had the CoinRecycler and a true anon wallet that beats out the competitors, this would make this coin shoot past the moon... CoinRecycler is good in terms of making things anon, but are we relying on a centralized service? Anonymity is good and all but what I think the whole crypto scene is looking for is decentralized services to provide true anonymity. Maybe this has been discussed or answers will be released soon, but that is one thing I think is holding investors back at the moment. Most of us here feel we can trust the dev team, but am I willing to send 100 LTC in for Mastiff to gain anonymity? I don't really know. I think some people from the outside looking in are going to immediately assume scam. Maybe I am being too paranoid and maybe I don't fully understand. I am not trying to spread the FUD at all as I am a large holder of this coin and want it to break new heights. I just think we need to have more explanation and transparency in what the program has to offer otherwise no large investor will take the time to look our way. And as I said, we can send a million Doge into the CoinRecyler; it does it's work and sends us Mastiff in return, cool. Even at variable time intervals, this still shows a trail of sorts. Even if we don't have a full anon wallet, the sending feature of the CoinRecycler should be programmed in such a way that the coins remain hidden from the Mastiff blockchain. Then when I send my coins into the exchange or wherever, they don't know where I got them from. Just seems that the current drafted plans fail to cover other aspects that cover anonymity. And maybe an AIO wallet that accepts multiple coins to be stored would be a good idea. Then with a few clicks of a mouse I can do everything within my wallet and "watch" the process unfold and convert my coins to Mastiff when needed. Just a few ideas to think about and please don't beat me up too much on this one... Otherwise Carl Sagan experience beginning soon ✓
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:51:26 AM

keep voting!

Don't forget your oxygen tank too!  Wink
Oxygen tank ✓
Space Ship ✓
Mastiff Fuel ✓

-I know this is overkill and has been suggested before, however, an anon wallet service on top of the CoinRecycler would be great! If we had the CoinRecycler and a true anon wallet that beats out the competitors, this would make this coin shoot past the moon... CoinRecycler is good in terms of making things anon, but are we relying on a centralized service? Anonymity is good and all but what I think the whole crypto scene is looking for is decentralized services to provide true anonymity. Maybe this has been discussed or answers will be released soon, but that is one thing I think is holding investors back at the moment. Most of us here feel we can trust the dev team, but am I willing to send 100 LTC in for Mastiff to gain anonymity? I don't really know. I think some people from the outside looking in are going to immediately assume scam. Maybe I am being too paranoid and maybe I don't fully understand. I am not trying to spread the FUD at all as I am a large holder of this coin and want it to break new heights. I just think we need to have more explanation and transparency in what the program has to offer otherwise no large investor will take the time to look our way. And as I said, we can send a million Doge into the CoinRecyler; it does it's work and sends us Mastiff in return, cool. Even at variable time intervals, this still shows a trail of sorts. Even if we don't have a full anon wallet, the sending feature of the CoinRecycler should be programmed in such a way that the coins remain hidden from the Mastiff blockchain. Then when I send my coins into the exchange or wherever, they don't know where I got them from. Just seems that the current drafted plans fail to cover other aspects that cover anonymity. And maybe an AIO wallet that accepts multiple coins to be stored would be a good idea. Then with a few clicks of a mouse I can do everything within my wallet and "watch" the process unfold and convert my coins to Mastiff when needed. Just a few ideas to think about and please don't beat me up too much on this one... Otherwise Carl Sagan experience beginning soon ✓

You know what would be funny?  If Dev just dropped an anon wallet update a lil bit before coin recycler hit, shit would just go crazy

Enthef420

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:06:43 AM

keep voting!

Don't forget your oxygen tank too!  Wink
Oxygen tank ✓
Space Ship ✓
Mastiff Fuel ✓

You know what would be funny?  If Dev just dropped an anon wallet update a lil bit before coin recycler hit, shit would just go crazy

That would be funny greatness! The last vote I cast put us into rank 105 on mintpal. Keep up the good work guys! 

AltxF4

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:27:47 AM

That would be Epic! Would put us way ahead of Drks peak!
VegasMiner

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:07:45 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 09:26:33 AM by VegasMiner

Yeah that would be nice. I think that we do have every potential to be better than the rest. Glad nobody beat me up yet haha. I just want to make sure that all bases of anonymity are covered. To me anon is not the end of the world but we have multiple things going for us; active dev team, new ideas early out of the gate, community offering innovation, lower coin cap, and an Asian flame. These are all things that I feel will make sure Mastiff is running strong. And who knows, maybe the dev throws a bigger curve ball at us with something that no one has thought of entirely. What that may be is beyond what I can think of. Maybe we should start a suggestion thread or something to give the dev team more ideas. I know they have their plates full but without input from us and what we "need" in a coin, Mastiff may grow stale. I know many of us have ideas that nobody else would follow through with or ideas that others found dumb. One thing as an entrepreneur, nothing is dumb.. Here's an idea: while the coins are staking, we could have a wallet option to automatically donate part of stake to a monitored address that uses the donations to send BTC votes to the likes of Cryptsy and Mintpal. Offer a full ledger during this stage but this would help in a few different ways 1) instead of always having to vote, we could just donate coins that we have gotten during stake 2) this reduces the shock value to the coin holder so they don't really see just how much BTC they've given away 3) it allows for everyone not holding on an exchange and actively staking to donate towards votes 4) combined with votes we move up the ranks much quicker. Many of us do not have time to vote frequently on both exchanges but this would ensure that there is a daily flow of votes coming into the exchange. Some would want to be cheapskates and not give up any of their stake, but it would be worth it in the long run. I sometimes am one of the "cheapskates" but if you told me what you were going to do and laid the plan out accordingly, I would be open to it as long as you don't dip into my main pool of coins. 15% annual stake is generous and if you shaved 5% off for now until we make the exchange, I would hardly blink...
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:40:08 AM

lots of buy pressure on bittrex, not nearly as much sell pressure. price keeps on climbing, everything is going well.

keep adding those votes up, we can't rely on huge volume alone https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MAST
vir6

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:47:50 AM

wow nice we can see the work is in progress from the last screenshot in "special announcement'.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting 1081 !!

It's still time to get some cheap MAST !
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:54:23 AM

yea, mast is looking good, I just don't see how Cry,Vrc is going up just on rumors and mast is not going up much with actual working progress.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
AltxF4

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:13:50 AM

yea, mast is looking good, I just don't see how Cry,Vrc is going up just on rumors and mast is not going up much with actual working progress.

Well it will be a nice smack in the face for everybody! While they play catch up, we will be sitting high on fat stacks of Mastif!
JJqiu1

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:24:26 AM

Its time to buy more MAST. Grin Grin Grin
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:58:16 AM

its also time to vote! https://www.mintpal.com/voting#MAST 1092 votes, we keep moving on up. once the price rises and we get more people interested, their votes will help move things along even faster.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:47:59 AM

Kingcoiny has opened a MAST/BTC market > https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=13
48h free trading on all the platform for their opening!
MastiffCoin (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:00:36 PM

Thanks to all our supporters and the MastiffCoin community for the positive feedback on our progress on CoinRecycler!

We must be doing something right, because the FUD just doesn't stop coming. And today, it comes with an added bonus of a sad attempt at blackmail! Here's the latest message from a wonderful fellow that contacted us via IRC:

In our main channel:
* stdio (43b82beb@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.67.184.43.235) has joined ##mastiffcoin
<stdio> MastiffCoin you there?
<stdio> I don't know if you explained yet. But people want to know why the HUSKYCOIN code and the MASTIFFCOIN code are exactly the same

And a cute private message with the juicy stuff, a few minutes later after none of our team responded because we were sleeping:

<stdio> want to atleast tell me in a PM? im not sinking my money into this if it's just going to get dumped on and abandoned like husky.
<stdio> some guy just asked where that rumor is coming from. i have both the githubs /w proof
<stdio> im done losing money to these fuckin scam coins. If you still want to stick to your word that this coin is legit then when i post the links to the githubs u better explain them to everyone on why they are 100% similar. and if you guys are infact a scam then for being assholes send me 15000 coins with that big ass premine you have DJc9BujegvV2W8Rhm2
<stdio> 5xJn2Juj5TomxZEF and i will reverse what i said and u guys do what u gotta do
<stdio> if u guys are infact legit sorry i had to be this way. too many fuckin dicks creating scamcoins screwing everyone over.
<stdio> btw what i mean by reverse what i said is ill tell everyone the rumor is not true and tell them my sources wwere just fucked up
<stdio> anyone can just look into the githubs, but we know any clueless invester ( which there are a lot in this coin ) wont do it
<stdio> but it wont take a idiot for me to post the 2 links and them to realize the code matches line per fuckin line
<stdio> anyways like i said either explain it well to the whole community or send me 15k coins and ill leave and wont even bother posting the links and exposing them

Now, of course I don't need to tell you that the MastiffCoin team has no relation to HuskyCoin, or that the source code from many coins is similar.. but just to reiterate: we are not a clone of HuskyCoin, nor did we have any participation in that coin.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:12:10 PM

Thanks to all our supporters and the MastiffCoin community for the positive feedback on our progress on CoinRecycler!

We must be doing something right, because the FUD just doesn't stop coming. And today, it comes with an added bonus of a sad attempt at blackmail! Here's the latest message from a wonderful fellow that contacted us via IRC:

In our main channel:
* stdio (43b82beb@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.67.184.43.235) has joined ##mastiffcoin
<stdio> MastiffCoin you there?
<stdio> I don't know if you explained yet. But people want to know why the HUSKYCOIN code and the MASTIFFCOIN code are exactly the same

And a cute private message with the juicy stuff, a few minutes later after none of our team responded because we were sleeping:

<stdio> want to atleast tell me in a PM? im not sinking my money into this if it's just going to get dumped on and abandoned like husky.
<stdio> some guy just asked where that rumor is coming from. i have both the githubs /w proof
<stdio> im done losing money to these fuckin scam coins. If you still want to stick to your word that this coin is legit then when i post the links to the githubs u better explain them to everyone on why they are 100% similar. and if you guys are infact a scam then for being assholes send me 15000 coins with that big ass premine you have DJc9BujegvV2W8Rhm2
<stdio> 5xJn2Juj5TomxZEF and i will reverse what i said and u guys do what u gotta do
<stdio> if u guys are infact legit sorry i had to be this way. too many fuckin dicks creating scamcoins screwing everyone over.
<stdio> btw what i mean by reverse what i said is ill tell everyone the rumor is not true and tell them my sources wwere just fucked up
<stdio> anyone can just look into the githubs, but we know any clueless invester ( which there are a lot in this coin ) wont do it
<stdio> but it wont take a idiot for me to post the 2 links and them to realize the code matches line per fuckin line
<stdio> anyways like i said either explain it well to the whole community or send me 15k coins and ill leave and wont even bother posting the links and exposing them

Now, of course I don't need to tell you that the MastiffCoin team has no relation to HuskyCoin, or that the source code from many coins is similar.. but just to reiterate: we are not a clone of HuskyCoin, nor did we have any participation in that coin.

just wow.

hate or love, it's recognition all the same.

go MAST!

If you pay me 15K MAST, I'd be rich Smiley

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:19:01 PM

Small new article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/mastiffcoin-coin-recycler-alpha-released#
mogonzo

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:20:16 PM

Hi MastiffCoin Supporters,

I felt the need to comment here today. I'm sure your dev doesn't intend anything untoward here, but I just thought I'd point out your coin recycler has targeted a coin that has great potential and a great community. The WhiteCoin Foundation is in the process of registering as an official foundation in Canada, and we have numerous other projects underway, including a totally revolutionary kind of price support.

Considering the price trend on WhiteCoin has reversed, it has my instincts wondering if this is just an oversight on your dev's part... or a hope to cash in. It is definitely a bit odd that a coin still trying to be listed on larger exchanges would offer to "recycle" a coin ranked 56th in marketcap and 29th for volume out of hundreds of coins.  

In any event I'm sure this is just a miscommunication to do with when WhiteCoin's control was transferred to its community, and we wish you all the best in your work.

With Respect,

Chris Salsman

Acting President

The WhiteCoin Foundation

For further information on whitecoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568517.0

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: