Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE.  (Read 111304 times)
bitsta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:45:58 PM

Raxe.io please ask him to explain to us what he means by "POS is working fine"?? please explain how this POS actually works or is supposed to work. i have many stake coins.. and none of them are as inconsistent as this... horrible. dont blame raxe

it means PoS is working. it s staking. nodes with coins are competing for stake reward.
do you understand? or do you need an explanation for dim-witted ppl??

this coin is concipated to stake with an min. age of 8h and an max age of 100 days.
https://github.com/Distrocoin/DistroCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L47

so this may be YOUR problem. it can take up to 100 days for you to be rewarded (stake).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:46:25 PM

FINAL STATEMENT:

ok guys. i am sick of this whole thing.
i came here cause RAXE.IO had an appointment with me.
his part of the deal wasn't held. i will now stop asking for my payment in public.

i can just say: I did my part of the job. and if i didn't, i wouldn't ask for the
outstanding amount. thats sure. it s just not nice how RAXE.IO handeled this
whole thing. and in the end to just say: "PoS is not working. i don't pay you"
is a dishonest behavior. and call it what you want. but it s a scam/fraud.

i will warn all investors, friends, partners to stay away from anything linked to RAXE.IO
or it s owner. he started this thing as a company. So he can't use a company
and then scam ppl with it. this is fraud. and in my eyes this is the same as if you
steal money fom my purse. i am not going to continue to BEG for something
which belongs to me.

yeah pull out now even in the face of the reports that your coding IS NOT WORKING!! very professional of you (SARCASM). you sure delivered.. (more sarcasm). only person looking bad here is you bub. i am comfortable with raxe's response. fix it.. or i support raxe in sourcing another dev. you can go a willy nilly as much as you like.. ur not painting raxe as the scammer today.

i am just laughing at your comments and not taking them too serious.
the codes are working. but i can't explain this to a user like you...

lols at.. a user like me?? whats that supposed to mean?? u assume that i dont use linux?? u assume that i dont know anything about software coding?? i will laugh now... the last laugh.

the resentment for windows users seems clear to me.. this is sabotage.
bitsta

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:47:37 PM

FINAL STATEMENT:

ok guys. i am sick of this whole thing.
i came here cause RAXE.IO had an appointment with me.
his part of the deal wasn't held. i will now stop asking for my payment in public.

i can just say: I did my part of the job. and if i didn't, i wouldn't ask for the
outstanding amount. thats sure. it s just not nice how RAXE.IO handeled this
whole thing. and in the end to just say: "PoS is not working. i don't pay you"
is a dishonest behavior. and call it what you want. but it s a scam/fraud.

i will warn all investors, friends, partners to stay away from anything linked to RAXE.IO
or it s owner. he started this thing as a company. So he can't use a company
and then scam ppl with it. this is fraud. and in my eyes this is the same as if you
steal money fom my purse. i am not going to continue to BEG for something
which belongs to me.

yeah pull out now even in the face of the reports that your coding IS NOT WORKING!! very professional of you (SARCASM). you sure delivered.. (more sarcasm). only person looking bad here is you bub. i am comfortable with raxe's response. fix it.. or i support raxe in sourcing another dev. you can go a willy nilly as much as you like.. ur not painting raxe as the scammer today.

i am just laughing at your comments and not taking them too serious.
the codes are working. but i can't explain this to a user like you...

lols at.. a user like me?? whats that supposed to mean?? u assume that i dont use linux?? u assume that i dont know anything about software coding?? i will laugh now... the last laugh.

the resentment for windows users seems clear to me.. this is sabotage.

this means you are a liar. if you would use linux you wouldn't yell around.
i will make sure nobody touches this crap..
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:49:05 PM

for the sake of this coin...

pls work this out behind the scenes... and stop fighting in here pls.... Wink
rypto

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:49:42 PM

this is getting childish, two parties involved need to resolve this in private pls
Coinler

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:49:56 PM

Raxe.io please ask him to explain to us what he means by "POS is working fine"?? please explain how this POS actually works or is supposed to work. i have many stake coins.. and none of them are as inconsistent as this... horrible. dont blame raxe

it means PoS is working. it s staking. nodes with coins are competing for stake reward.

this coin is concipated to stake with an min. age of 8h and an max age of 100 days.

so this may be YOUR problem. it can take up to 100 days for you to be rewarded (stake).

ok so these were your specifications or Raxe's? the structure is too inconsistent in my view. and at the end of the day.. i respect Raxe's decision not to pay you until they see their stake.. if it takes 100 days.. that is what you compiled into the code. i see no problem in waiting for payment. and you had no need or right to post that gigantic scammer alert.
bitsta

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:50:07 PM

if Coinler stops, i will stop.

but for now, i have to defend myself...
bitsta

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:52:03 PM

ok so these were your specifications or Raxe's? the structure is too inconsistent in my view. and at the end of the day.. i respect Raxe's decision not to pay you until they see their stake.. if it takes 100 days.. that is what you compiled into the code. i see no problem in waiting for payment. and you had no need or right to post that gigantic scammer alert.

Coinler i had to post that alert cause i got no reaction from Raxe.
it was his decision to make the coin a 100d max age coin. not my...
i haven't provided the inital sources.. so if raxe launches a coin with 100 days max. age he has to inform his user about it.
and he has to pay me when the first stake appears. and powersup got a stake today. thats just an acutal one. but blockchain shows a shitload of stakes... so i held my part of the deal:
to make sure PoS runs.
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:56:07 PM

if Coinler stops, i will stop.

but for now, i have to defend myself...

no you dont... you already stated your opinion... so has he... no use in fighting over whos wrong or right... you two make yourself look stupid if you continue this openly on this forum... I assume you both have some kind of reputation... keep it that way... and dont throw that away over something like this...

As far as your problem with raxe.io... pls take that private... Im not picking sides... I agree with both of you... but this isnt something an entire community needs too see... If real big companies would fight in public... the whole world would be bankrubt... Wink
Coinler

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:56:38 PM

i haven't provided the inital sources.. so if raxe launches a coin with 100 days max. age he has to inform his user about it.
and he has to pay me when the first stake appears. and powersup got a stake today. thats just an acutal one. but blockchain shows a shitload of stakes... so i held my part of the deal:
to make sure PoS runs.

dont you think it's reasonable that your employer should also confirm this before they pay you.. regardless of other user reports. there are conflicting reports and people do not understand why their coins are not staking. this will blow over once more users start to see their stake.. but for me.. as one of the early adopters who bought when it first hit the exchange.. i am yet to see anything but minting and weight reports.. so for now.. i am on the side of those who say it isnt working. and i really think that if you're a fair person u will understand that.
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:58:46 PM

to make sure PoS runs.

thanks for clearing that up... I didnt know that before.... explains why some people are staking... and some are not...
chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:00:27 PM

I would like to see powersup getinfo screen. I'm still having issues with staking on Windows 7 64-bit. I believe powersup is on Win 8 though, were there have been reports of staking properly. Can anyone with win7 64bit confirm they have received stakes?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Coinler

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:02:18 PM

I would like to see powersup getinfo screen. I'm still having issues with staking on Windows 7 64-bit. I believe powersup is on Win 8 though, were there have been reports of staking properly. Can anyone with win7 64bit confirm they have received stakes?

im on win7 64.. nothing
rypto

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:03:36 PM

im on win7 64.. nothing

same setup nothing
chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:05:09 PM

Anyone with Windows 8 confirm staking??

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:09:43 PM

raxe... cant you fork the coin with a less max coin age amount? and try it on testnet yourself if the wallet is working or not?

(maybe im completely off lol... dont know much about coding... so correct me if im wrong Tongue )
Coinler

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:17:55 PM

i understand what he is saying tho. from a dev's point of view.. he has done good work and it will perform. but business doesnt really run like that. there needs to be visual confirmation..

i am sure raxe.io will pay you what you deserve bitsta.. but if you will forgive me.. i really did not appreciate that post im sure equally as much as u did not enjoy mine. we bury the hatchet now.. it was made out of plastic anyway and not sharpened steel ;p
Raxe.io (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:24:38 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 06:07:56 PM by Raxe.io

raxe... cant you fork the coin with a less max coin age amount? and try it on testnet yourself if the wallet is working or not?

(maybe im completely off lol... dont know much about coding... so correct me if im wrong Tongue )

We are still willing to change the coin. If there is any problems that the community deems fixing then we can change it or do a hardfork. We are still willing to work with Bitsta to make a suitable fix and get his coins if he solves the communities problems.

The original problem which we were having to fill everyone in was there was a completely unfair distribution of the staking process. So there was one wallet that was gaining most of the staking. Initially we thought it was a timewarp attack. We have contacted over 5 developers and the fix that seems to work best is a POS checkpointing issue, this was completed by a dev who has fixed a similar issue on some coins but this issue was very different. Personally I have never seen that sort of issue happen, thats where all the confusion is coming from. Again Bitsta we are on skype right now and willing to talk through issues with you to find an adequate solution. We also promised to help some of the coin developments that you are associated with so it just looks bad for both of us if we cannot get simple things handled.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
Coinler

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:31:13 PM

if i was to make a wild guess at what the community would want.. is to see their staking more regularly.. i dont think people can be confident about the process if some get their stake today and some get theirs in a year's time... (a mild exaggeration)
bitsta

r00t-dev

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:35:45 PM

i understand what he is saying tho. from a dev's point of view.. he has done good work and it will perform. but business doesnt really run like that. there needs to be visual confirmation..

i am sure raxe.io will pay you what you deserve bitsta.. but if you will forgive me.. i really did not appreciate that post im sure equally as much as u did not enjoy mine. we bury the hatchet now.. it was made out of plastic anyway and not sharpened steel ;p

+1

yeah, correct. let s move on and get things done.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: