Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange  (Read 74316 times)
PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:48:42 PM

50'000 NXT best bid? Where are the whales? I'm definitely not selling for less then 100k  Cool

but i will buy for 30-50k.
only dumpers sell per 30 k lol like a crack head

I guess there will be some users that sell at that level just to make quick money. But this is good for distribution. Those people should own NEM that really appreciate NEM. These are the users that NEM needs for its progress and they won't sell NEM cheap. The earlier people dump the better it is because NEM won't be dumped after its release then.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
hamiltino

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:11:12 PM

50'000 NXT best bid? Where are the whales? I'm definitely not selling for less then 100k  Cool

I guess there will be some users that sell at that level just to make quick money. But this is good for distribution. Those people should own NEM that really appreciate NEM. These are the users that NEM needs for its progress and they won't sell NEM cheap. The earlier people dump the better it is because NEM won't be dumped after its release then.

And I'm guessing your one of the ones aiming to buy cheap nem tokens  Roll Eyes

stacking coin
Schultereisen

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:18:43 PM

And I'm guessing your one of the ones aiming to buy cheap nem tokens  Roll Eyes

i will buy first! you must wake up early to beat me.

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:07:50 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 05:18:55 PM by PL_CoinTrader

50'000 NXT best bid? Where are the whales? I'm definitely not selling for less then 100k  Cool

And I'm guessing your one of the ones aiming to buy cheap nem tokens  Roll Eyes

I just wanted to make a point. Actually I didn't want to buy NEM tokens but if they are really that cheap it would be stupid not to buy them.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
maruosch

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:33:16 PM

If the prices remain at 30-70k, i´ll sure buy in!!!
belltown

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

still can't change my profile pic

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:59:33 PM

Only 169 people want to have their NEMstate token issued so far, so it looks like supply of tokens for sale on AE will be very thin.

How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707439.0 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:41:13 PM

Only 169 people want to have their NEMstate token issued so far, so it looks like supply of tokens for sale on AE will be very thin.
Yes friend, be sure, not so many people would like to sell future of big community and wealth!

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:00:53 PM

Yes friend, be sure, not so many people would like to sell future of big community and wealth!

By the way, from 169 - almost all (I believe) asked for NEM tokens just for the security and safety reasons, like I remember...

Who knows, how high will be price of NEM coins after issuing??? People! Do not sell Your stakes for nothing!!! 50000 NXT for 1 NEM stake(1000000 NEM COINS!!!)?
Cause,just after 2 months after releasing NEM coins,I trust!-the price of NEM and NXT coins will be equal

Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:03:03 PM

Hi,

How many Next coins can you get now for one stake of NEM if I was supposed to sell now?

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:08:08 PM

Hi,

How many Next coins can you get now for one stake of NEM if I was supposed to sell now?
We will see it tommorow on Nxt asset exchange: http://nextblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735

ISSUING TIME:  5/30/2014 at 12.00 GMT or 7.00 A.M EST

After that will begin an auction where we could see beging of the trading history of NEM!

dewey556

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:30:34 PM

By the way, from 169 - almost all (I believe) asked for NEM tokens just for the security and safety reasons, like I remember...

Who knows, how high will be price of NEM coins after issuing??? People! Do not sell Your stakes for nothing!!! 50000 NXT for 1 NEM stake(1000000 NEM COINS!!!)?
Cause,just after 2 months after releasing NEM coins,I trust!-the price of NEM and NXT coins will be equal
Your saying 1/1 marketcapwise?? or 1NEM = 1 NXT that would put NEM at 4x NXT mc  Grin

TDJIQW-ROPLSR-IF6NCA-2WJM6B-IRHGUO-LYVZ2A-BXIN
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:04:30 PM

Hi,

We will see it tommorow on Nxt asset exchange: http://nextblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735

ISSUING TIME:  5/30/2014 at 12.00 GMT or 7.00 A.M EST

After that will begin an auction where we could see beging of the trading history of NEM!

So tomorrow I can trade my stake for NEM for NEXT..do I have to transfer my token from the next wallet to the next asset exchange, I am confused

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:13:33 PM

So tomorrow I can trade my stake for NEM for NEXT..do I have to transfer my token from the next wallet to the next asset exchange, I am confused

Don't worry, it's rather simple. If you have requested the asset token, you will have it on your nxt-account. No need to transfer anything yourself there. Account can have a balance of different assets in addition to the balance of nxt.

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:17:45 PM

Don't worry, it's rather simple. If you have requested the asset token, you will have it on your nxt-account. No need to transfer anything yourself there. Account can have a balance of different assets in addition to the balance of nxt.

I do understand now, but one I have the token on my nxt-account what do I do with it?

gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:20:09 PM

You can either sell it for nxt, or sell part of it for nxt, or keep the whole token asset and change it to real nem(coins) when nem is launched later. So the last option is to just store your nem-stake in asset exchange in a secure way. More secure than bitcointalk-account imo.

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:38:43 PM

You can either sell it for nxt, or sell part of it for nxt, or keep the whole token asset and change it to real nem(coins) when nem is launched later. So the last option is to just store your nem-stake in asset exchange in a secure way. More secure than bitcointalk-account imo.

is there a video showing how to sell the token for next in a video? I go to my next wallet then I click on asset exchange and there is this message ''You don't have any assets in your bookmark list yet. Click on "Add Asset" in the top right corner to add one''

How do you place an sell order of part of my token in that next wallet?

Thank

titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:39:56 PM

Wow, that would be great. But who knows. Lets concentrate on the development rather then the price. NEM should develop unique features in its ecosystem.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
sparta_cuss

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:49:53 PM

is there a video showing how to sell the token for next in a video? I go to my next wallet then I click on asset exchange and there is this message ''You don't have any assets in your bookmark list yet. Click on "Add Asset" in the top right corner to add one''

Thank

What do you see when you click on My Assets? (It's under Asset Exchange in the left navigation panel.)

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - E.M. Forster
NXT: NXT-Z24T-YU6D-688W-EARDT
BTC: 19ULeXarogu2rT4dhJN9vhztaorqDC3U7s
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:27:06 PM

Thank

What do you see when you click on My Assets? (It's under Asset Exchange in the left navigation panel.)

I did not ask for the token yet as I want to make sure I want to do this, when I click on my asset I see the following: No assets yet, go buy some on the exchange!'' so if I receive my token will I see something else?

Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:32:34 PM

Quite unique. Lets see what the value will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: