Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEMstake tokens are listed on Nxt asset exchange  (Read 74312 times)
Kora

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:32:43 AM

you NEMers really are a bunch of fuckwits. Real coins have come out like Qora with incredible potential and you are all voting and playing around on some possibility of a future coin. NEM has no chance even if it releases. I know some people who have around 100 stakes. Literally the only thing you guys hang onto for NEM is this fairness thing when it's actually a lie. You can't have fair distribution unless you give half the population coins.

Get some Qora, grow up and leave this shit where it deserves to be in development hell with all the other NXT clones.

It's nice to see that Qora community is in safe hands lol

If you're like gorillajam and into Qora, then you'll love Kora!

Kora is the (soon to be) first clone of Qora - free & fair with a MASSIVE distribution.

Like NEM, we believe the key to any coin is building a great community!

Registration webapp is in development, hoping to open registrations in late June.

Kora stakes will be issued on the NXT AE as an interim solution while we wait for the Qora source code.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=620518.0

Your awesome, selling a coin when you don't have the source code or know if you ever will get the source code. You are selling a mirage of an illusion of a false promise.

Where can I buy this awesome thing, hahaha

Kora is 100% free!

gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:34:22 AM

you NEMers really are a bunch of fuckwits. Real coins have come out like Qora with incredible potential and you are all voting and playing around on some possibility of a future coin. NEM has no chance even if it releases. I know some people who have around 100 stakes. Literally the only thing you guys hang onto for NEM is this fairness thing when it's actually a lie. You can't have fair distribution unless you give half the population coins.

Get some Qora, grow up and leave this shit where it deserves to be in development hell with all the other NXT clones.

Kora is the (soon to be) first clone of Qora - free & fair with a MASSIVE distribution.

Registration webapp is in development, hoping to open registrations in late June.

Kora stakes will be issued on the NXT AE as an interim solution while we wait for the Qora source code.

Your awesome, selling a coin when you don't have the source code or know if you ever will get the source code. You are selling a mirage of an illusion of a false promise.

Kora is 100% free!

So you are making this clone out of the goodness of your heart?

In these days of selfishness you stand head high as an example of giving and purity in a corrupt world. I salute you!

Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:36:41 AM

I bought a stake in Qora while you were all playing with your cocks.

Thanks for letting me know you have a stake in qora.

I will never buy Qora in my life (that's a promise) just to piss off asshole like you

I remember people saying that about NXT. I'm gonna love quoting that back to you.

So you a lone person won't buy a great coin to spite me, funny.

Keep buying your junk.

Yes, I won't buy Qora .. just to spite you.. Thats a promise

(added to ignored)

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:40:04 AM

I bought a stake in Qora while you were all playing with your cocks.

Thanks for letting me know you have a stake in qora.

I will never buy Qora in my life (that's a promise) just to piss off asshole like you

I remember people saying that about NXT. I'm gonna love quoting that back to you.

So you a lone person won't buy a great coin to spite me, funny.

Keep buying your junk.

Yes, I won't buy Qora .. just to spite you.. Thats a promise

(added to ignored)

That's the problem with the internet, you are never sure if you are talking to some adolescent teenager sat in his bedroom surrounded by Justin Bieber posters.

In this case I think I can be sure.

Kora

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:45:34 AM

In these days of selfishness you stand head high as an example of giving and purity in a corrupt world. I salute you!

Thanks monkeyJam!

My hope is that Kora will take the Qora source code when it's released and use it as the starting point for something new, but that obviously depends on the skills & inclinations of the developer we attract.

I'm not acting out of the goodness of my heart (I like fairness though), but I do think the Qora IPO with only 137 stakeholders, suffers from the same distribution problems NXT does. I fear the price of Qora is too high to get a good distribution now, so I expect a crash soon, and then some pain & continuing volatility.

Don't worry though, if Qora fails to grow a viable user community, Kora will be there to pick up the pieces and carry the 'Qora' torch Smiley

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:45:39 AM

Kora is 100% free!

Just wanted to quote back to you what you wrote, Mother Theresa.

"My preference is to pay contributors dev stakes. I don't have a set idea, but I think 5-15% should cover dev, marketing, registration, website & network infrastructure - but maybe I'm wrong about that."

So you will take 5-15% of coins from the start? I trust you. Sorry who are you?

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:49:32 AM

Thanks monkeyJam!

My hope is that Kora will take the Qora source code when it's released and use it as the starting point for something new, but that obviously depends on the skills & inclinations of the developer we attract.

I'm not acting out of the goodness of my heart (I like fairness though), but I do think the Qora IPO with only 137 stakeholders, suffers from the same distribution problems NXT does. I fear the price of Qora is too high to get a good distribution now, so I expect a crash soon, and then some pain & continuing volatility.

Don't worry though, if Qora fails to grow a viable user community, Kora will be there to pick up the pieces and carry the 'Qora' torch Smiley

Qora was open for five weeks, anyone could send BTC, They collected around 130btc. People were more focused on Exocoin and loads of other IPOs that turned out to be scams, like EDGECOIN.

Tell me again how NXT failed (Coinmarketcap 3rd) with only 20btc collected?

give me an example of a clone ever overtaking the original?

Kora

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:10:11 AM

Just wanted to quote back to you what you wrote, Mother Theresa.

"My preference is to pay contributors dev stakes. I don't have a set idea, but I think 5-15% should cover dev, marketing, registration, website & network infrastructure - but maybe I'm wrong about that."

So you will take 5-15% of coins from the start? I trust you. Sorry who are you?

That's the fairest way to pay for dev work (which wont be me coz I'm not a developer). IPO's are too messy & there have been too many scams. I'm paying 2 bitcoins out of my own pocket to the dev making the registration webapp, just in case Kora goes belly up. After the registration is over and we issue Kora tokens on the NXT AE, Kora will have a 'value' and then the dev shares become a meaningful form of compensation for work.

Dev shares are just like  stock options - they motivate, and reward results.

Look at Jean-Luc from NXT. By all reports he was an original NXT stakeholder so he has a lot of incentive to code to the best of his ability without the need for 'begging' for dev bounties off of NXT whales.

Many key people in NXT DID NOT have a big stake, so keeping them motivated is an ongoing problem. I want to avoid that. Have you read about my 'Power Bounties' idea?

Unless you expect people to work for free dev shares are by far the most effective method, and it means we don't need to raise any money from stakeholders, so it's fair. As long as people use IPO's in bitcoins it's unfair to anyone outside western countries. 1 bitcoin is less than an average weeks income in a developed country, but in some countries it's a YEARS income. IPO's favour the rich.

Dev shares are fair & effective!!

swartzfeger

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:20:17 AM

Many key people in NXT DID NOT have a big stake, so keeping them motivated is an ongoing problem.

I call BS on this. Do you have *any* idea how active https://nxtforum.org is?

Take a look at https://nxtforum.org/index.php#c3 and tell us if the other 9 coins in the top 10 combined have as many ongoing projects as Nxt.
Kora

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:36:47 AM

Many key people in NXT DID NOT have a big stake, so keeping them motivated is an ongoing problem.

Take a look at https://nxtforum.org/index.php#c3 and tell us if the other 9 coins in the top 10 combined have as many ongoing projects as Nxt.

Oh, I didn't mean to suggest NXT people weren't motivated! A bad choice of words on my part, sorry.

What I mean is many key people in NXT weren't big original stakeholders from the IPO, so they have either bought NXT privately, and/or some have received bounties from the 3 committees and the community fund.

I'm not suggesting people aren't active, but that the way of compensating people in the NXT community has been very decentralised to the point that many probably do a lot of tasks for nothing. That's my impression, and with Kora I want to keep 25% of coins to reward those big contributors, who'd probably do things anyway to increase the value of their stake, but might not be able to do it full-time unless they get some compensation from somewhere.

I hope that clears things up. Sorry for spamming this NEM thread too.

Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:43:02 AM

Please could u guys go somewhere else to argue with ur coins. This topic is about Nem tokens!

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
GoldenUnity

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:21:05 AM

I'm really confused. How can i get a NEM stake. Please can someone advise this noob? I don't have a NXT wallet or an account on the asset exchange at this point in time. What do i need to do, in a logical step by step order, to get my NEM stake and then convert it to NXT?  Please advise me Smiley
Simakki

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:28:53 AM

I'm really confused. How can i get a NEM stake. Please can someone advise this noob? I don't have a NXT wallet or an account on the asset exchange at this point in time. What do i need to do, in a logical step by step order, to get my NEM stake and then convert it to NXT?  Please advise me Smiley

Just read the first page..... jesus

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
GoldenUnity

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:54:19 AM

Just read the first page..... jesus

Whatever..........I'm having issues downloading the NXT wallet because i use a MAC. That's not my fault, there are known issues. But yeah, thanks for the help lol
T2 Ultra

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:30:04 AM

Prices dropped to 17000 NXT from 40000 NXT per NEMstake. I guess, the sockpuppets are dumping as much as they can. The sockpuppet will kill the hype price of NEM.

Simakki

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 11:34:23 AM

Prices dropped to 17000 NXT from 40000 NXT per NEMstake. I guess, the sockpuppets are dumping as much as they can. The sockpuppet will kill the hype price of NEM.

Look at the AE now, seems to dumping has stopped.  Kiss

Check out Betsikingi
BitFund

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:46:47 AM

Look at the AE now, seems to dumping has stopped.  Kiss
just some big stakeholders selling.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:49:28 AM

Look at the AE now, seems to dumping has stopped.  Kiss

There are no big stakeholders - people were limited to 1 stake, occasionally some were allowed 2.  Unless this is a "sockpuppet boogeyman post".   The time it takes to create new accounts, change IPs and bypass taint analysis meant the sockpuppet thing is a non-issue (although there was one troll who claimed to be from Ukraine and had 50 stakes.    Grin  The troll couldn't even find Ukraine on the map before Euromaidan).

The reality is that a lot of people signed up for NEM stake, since it was cheap, but never knew what it was - so naturally they see an opportunity to exchange their stake (which they've held for almost half a year) for NxT and this explains the dumping at the moment.

Although we are referring to a very small demographic.  Only like 250 (out of 2800) stakeholders have requested tokens to trade on the AE, and some requested tokens with no intent to trade.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
gvans

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:56:55 AM

For those who have a bad hair day and want to blow off some steam (I'm bald, just for the record Grin), bashing other goins be it nem qora drk doge nxt btc whatever WILL NEVER EVER do any good. It's evident we're in the same boat here like Damelon put it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKjCJy_J83w&t=32m12s

BTC 1Mye3mqB9WQdCj3uFwx6zcRArnzbUiq6Ro  ★ [NXT] NXT-RA49-RXFR-V6WE-97HT9
★ [ORA] LOGO  ★ [NEM] LOGO  ★ [NXT] MONOLITH  ★ [EXO] LOGO  ★ [FIMK] LOGO  ★ [NODE] LOGO
T2 Ultra

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:01:52 PM

Look at the AE now, seems to dumping has stopped.  Kiss

There are no big stakeholders - people were limited to 1 stake, occasionally some were allowed 2.  Unless this is a "sockpuppet boogeyman post".   The time it takes to create new accounts, change IPs and bypass taint analysis meant the sockpuppet thing is a non-issue (although there was one troll who claimed to be from Ukraine and had 50 stakes.    Grin  The troll couldn't even find Ukraine on the map before Euromaidan).

The reality is that a lot of people signed up for NEM stake, since it was cheap, but never knew what it was - so naturally they see an opportunity to exchange their stake (which they've held for almost half a year) for NxT and this explains the dumping at the moment.

Although we are referring to a very small demographic.  Only like 250 (out of 2800) stakeholders have requested tokens to trade on the AE, and some requested tokens with no intent to trade.

Sorry to say, it is not a
sockpuppet boogeyman post

Though, i dont have a stake but yeah m buying only when the FINAL PRODUCT is released.

The post was related to the hype it had created. Ppl demanding 30 BTC, 10 BTC etc. etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: