Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512541 times)
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:03:45 PM

Still can't believe what's going on here. Did not know the full power of the pump squad. This is a huge e-penis show of ability. They are the choosers, the gatekeepers

This is the laziest pump we've seen. Not even enough time to make it look like there's actually an established community behind this coin lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arguelles84

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:09:56 PM

Experience taught me a few things.  

One is to listen to your gut! No matter how many FUD there is trying to discredit this coin!

The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know - Mind Fox + Me = Success BTC

And The third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.

I fight for what I believe in. I am a mercenary, and I believe in CRY!

The One and Truly 100% anonymous coin of the future!

I listened to what you said on 6th of June. Mindfox in = great but besides that nothing substantial happened. Please convince me with something more before I decide to buy back.. What fact will take this up after dubble top on Polo?  

Nothing much has happened? Besides the 2800% rise?

The Anon will take time, the devs are working day and night to perfect it. If you think the price is high now, wait until the Anon is delivered. The whales are maintaining the price and slowly raising it to that take off.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:09:58 PM

Hey Cryptcoin Dev Mindfox, care to answer to these PROVEN allegations?

http://pastebin.com/zcn65Eez/

^this link shows that mindfox was involved in the whitecoin pump and dump scam. He jumped on the team and everyone poured money into the coin; hours later the coin crashed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

^this link sheds light on the fact that Cryptcoin is ALL HYPE, there is no anonymity feature whatsoever, it is simply a pump and dump waiting to implode.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Investors please be weary of these alarming findings. Seriously I just sold my last 3.4k CRYPT, this is really shady stuff.

I demand that mindfox be removed from the team, in the mean time I'm selling all of my coins in protest.

no one gives 2 shits

quit hiding behind a newbie account
$howmetheMoney

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:10:07 PM

^this link shows that mindfox was involved in the whitecoin pump and dump scam. He jumped on the team and everyone poured money into the coin; hours later the coin crashed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptCoin/comments/28e8be/security_analysis_of_cryptcoins_cryptcast_feature/

^this link sheds light on the fact that Cryptcoin is ALL HYPE, there is no anonymity feature whatsoever, it is simply a pump and dump waiting to implode.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

Investors please be weary of these alarming findings. Seriously I just sold my last 3.4k CRYPT, this is really shady stuff.

I demand that mindfox be removed from the team, in the mean time I'm selling all of my coins in protest.

lol this guy
The fact that Mindfox has done something for whitecoin doesn't make him a scammer Smiley

I'm here because of Polo trollbox, some guy leetcoder was talking about this; I think what he was trying to say is that Mindfox joined the Whitecoin team, and a HUGE amount of investors poured money into whitecoin, then hours later it crashed and everyone lost all of their money.

Same things going on here, I'm only in about 2 BTC in crypt, bought in at 240k, I'm happy to sell at a loss if it means I don't lose over a thousand dollars $$

Hope Mindfox answers these questions, it's not cool to just ignore something this big.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 03:11:39 PM

one of the best crypto currency that ever met, always come FUD, GO TO MOON CRYPTO!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:13:03 PM

LOL another new account: $howmetheMoney Date Registered:   Today at 10:47:28 AM  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:16:20 PM

This is the laziest pump we've seen. Not even enough time to make it look like there's actually an established community behind this coin lol

It just shows the disdain Koolio, Fontas and Moosa have for the crypto community at large, they couldn't even wait 2 weeks for a Rev. 1 as an excuse to pump the hell out of the coin.
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:16:28 PM

Thats it guys party is over... we have some hot chocalate and warm clothes for those who jump into the water leave the sinkin ship, come right over to the next coin.

Remember once a coin gets on Mintpal ...the magic pump number is 5x. so... 50K---250K..? i can sing you song about this development.

edited before misconseption starts*

The coin has some good dev names to back up the claims, DRK could go 0.02x, this could easily make 0.01x

Exactly, I believe this coin could easy go to 0.01, but think thats still to low if developers continue to be proactive and take the top anon coin spot. So far there system seems the best, would be interesting if someone could lay out other coins compared to cloakcoin that claim anon tech.

It's proven here and works, so I'd think we won that battle.

So if dark is can do 0.02 without even proving itself fully, then what would 4.5 million conis for cloakcoin go to? I think 0.05 is not unreasonable if everying continues as is, and keeps actively delivering, it could be a top #3 coins list.
Adapted

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:17:12 PM

Sell !!  Cheesy
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:17:23 PM

Let me interpret this posting:
'I just made 9 BTC on CRYPT and since honeybadger already debunked this in the trollbox i am now going to spread FUD over here since this seems to be a sweet moment to manipulate weak hands into dumping. Will buy back in before Mindfox will respond'
Good luck coming up with interesting nicknames for your newbie accounts. I think with some fantasy you can do better ; )

lol this guy
The fact that Mindfox has done something for whitecoin doesn't make him a scammer Smiley

I'm here because of Polo trollbox, some guy leetcoder was talking about this; I think what he was trying to say is that Mindfox joined the Whitecoin team, and a HUGE amount of investors poured money into whitecoin, then hours later it crashed and everyone lost all of their money.

Same things going on here, I'm only in about 2 BTC in crypt, bought in at 240k, I'm happy to sell at a loss if it means I don't lose over a thousand dollars $$

Hope Mindfox answers these questions, it's not cool to just ignore something this big.
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:18:23 PM

Holy shit, I have 16.3 bitcoins 100% in Cryptcoin but am dumping all immediately, this is extremely alarming!! I invested in whitecoin, I cannot afford to lose my precious bitcoins like that again!!!!!!!!!!! WTF

Anyone buying now please beware, this is truly eye opening information. BE CAREFUL DO NOT BUY.

Hey, you just signed up and started to talk crap!!!! Sell all your coins you don't deserve CRYPT.
Adapted

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:21:29 PM

Sell ppl it's doomed !!  Cheesy
$howmetheMoney

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:23:20 PM

no one gives 2 shits

quit hiding behind a newbie account

Dude I kind of give two shits, if a coin is actually bad, and people warn you about it, why wouldn't you at least hear them out? I mean I did and I just saved myself a weeks worth of money.

Mindfox needs to answer these allegations, and for everyone stating I just made this account I literally just said that I came here because of some guy in the trollbox. Chill out all of you are some die hard fan boys.
Darkmagus

Activity: 82

Yolo!

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:23:40 PM

FIGHTING WHALES IS FUTILE....
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:25:07 PM

Thats it guys party is over... we have some hot chocalate and warm clothes for those who jump into the water leave the sinkin ship, come right over to the next coin.

Remember once a coin gets on Mintpal ...the magic pump number is 5x. so... 50K---250K..? i can sing you song about this development.

edited before misconseption starts*

The coin has some good dev names to back up the claims, DRK could go 0.02x, this could easily make 0.01x

Exactly, I believe this coin could easy go to 0.01, but think thats still to low if developers continue to be proactive and take the top anon coin spot. So far there system seems the best, would be interesting if someone could lay out other coins compared to cloakcoin that claim anon tech.

It's proven here and works, so I'd think we won that battle.

So if dark is can do 0.02 without even proving itself fully, then what would 4.5 million conis for cloakcoin go to? I think 0.05 is not unreasonable if everying continues as is, and keeps actively delivering, it could be a top #3 coins list.

You ever heard of XC?

It has the best system by far, Its already months ahead of CRYPT and progressing at a faster rate

People thinking this coin will succeed when the competition doesn't just have a better strategy, but they have a better team, are crazy.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:25:18 PM

Time to buy  Grin
drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:35:07 PM

One is to listen to your gut! No matter how many FUD there is trying to discredit this coin!

The second is that you're generally better off sticking with what you know - Mind Fox + Me = Success BTC

And The third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.

I listened to what you said on 6th of June. Mindfox in = great but besides that nothing substantial happened. Please convince me with something more before I decide to buy back.. What fact will take this up after dubble top on Polo?  

The Anon will take time, the devs are working day and night to perfect it. If you think the price is high now, wait until the Anon is delivered. The whales are maintaining the price and slowly raising it to that take off.
VRC already has fully functioning working ANON, Is accepted everywhere BTC is accepted via Veribit, and allows SMS based payments to any cellphone on the planet.  Plus the Devs aren't anonymous so you don't have to worry about mindfox this, scam that.  Legit Devs and a Legit coin that is simply going places without the pumps and dumps.  http://www.vericoin.info/verisend.html  http://www.vericoin.info/text.html
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:35:42 PM

MineP.it CryptCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://crypt.minep.it:3347 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:38:40 PM

VRC already has fully functioning working ANON, Is accepted everywhere BTC is accepted via Veribit, and allows SMS based payments to any cellphone on the planet.  Plus the Devs aren't anonymous so you don't have to worry about mindfox this, scam that.  Legit Devs and a Legit coin that is simply going places without the pumps and dumps.  http://www.vericoin.info/verisend.html  http://www.vericoin.info/text.html

VeriCoin uses a centralised system, these will never succeed. Even the CRYPT developers know that. It defeats the whole purpose of what bitcoin is trying to achieve

The future is in true P2P decentralised anonymous systems, not these coinjoin clones.
Adapted

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:45:54 PM

Oh my god ppl sell now !!
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: