Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473343 times)
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:15:49 PM

let's vote for SUPER...
Good boy. Who is next ?

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
equalizer

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:29:21 PM

dev

you are really a responsible guy!

thank you very much for your hard work.

No. There is no evidence of responsibility or hard work. He has not given us a development status report in several days. He is NOT a responsible guy right now.

Since you last told us the marketing that was going to be done, one blog was written, and still no dev updates other than some red letters in the OP saying you guys are working on an Anon. This is not good enough. You need to be doing more and doing better. Unless you guys were never planning on doing any work and stealing the IPO money, you need to demonstrate you are progressing forward. No more promising Anon - these are empty promises. No more asking us to vote until you prove to us that something worthy is being done.

Do Something Worth Voting For. How many times do I have to say this?
I guess, you have in your mind another kind of marketing system. We have different approach to the matter. If you let us work this is our way of marketing. I posted a to do list recently, we will do each items one by one. Also do/can not call it as stealing, we pretty well deserved  IPO money by our innovative wallet and progress so far. If you don't believe me go an ask an innovative wallet (something never seen before like Pos super blocks) from any dev to give you 5 BTC...

Also our IPO investors did not lose any money. They got what's promised and their SUPERs delivered successfully.

You started again your beautiful fear factory, :-) Also we did not promise on ANON, we are just working on it. We are true on what we say.

All i can say, about marketing, see we are now top 251 coin there. This should makes sense. We could pass many coins (over 200), though our distribution model very slow and inflation of many cryptos, i think it's important number. Our community continuously growing because we distiribute via exchanges and mining more and more people.

Voting is not benefiting dev team, it's benefiting all SUPER holders, every votes you add slightly extra value/trust to your coins.
Asking for it 20 times (by dev team) is important reason for you to vote. We are just sample member of community, you can do like us, push the thread ask for votes, SUPER is not our coin anymore, it's very yours. Also every post you do here is adding slightly extra value/trust SUPER project.

This is our way of marketing, we have the community target 1 item each time which is voting on MINTPAL now. At next step you'll have another target like going to be accepted in online shops. We have another voting system there.

We should be more active in the thread and votings, this makes extra appeal for new comers. And you should not expect every marketing from us, because this is not fair. Every SUPER holder or fan should bring some activity to the party.

You received the IPO money for marketing. Do not tell us our expectations are not fair. You took money so that you can effectively complete your work.

Thank you for your response, even though you are deflecting your responsibilities. It is helpful to see you be more active in this thread. It's important to come in here several times a day and tell us something other than To Vote and how this is a good, innovative, POS Superblock coin. So far, the innovation you have in place for the last two weeks is not helping this coin. It is not drawing more interest, and you seem to think it will happen with more time. No, with more time, fewer and fewer people will notice. I am not writing this to upset you; I am actually trying to help inform you of how it works.

Further, maybe it's the language barrier again, but I am not asking for marketing updates. I've been asking for development updates. Review my posts carefully, and you'll see that what we need from you is dev-related news. What is happening in development? If you are working on an Anon system, what is the status? When will you have more information for us (date)? If you are working on another interesting and innovative feature, what is the status and when will you have more information for us (date)?

I've asked you for details and dates several times now, and sometimes you respond with a list (no dates), and other times you ignore me completely. Dates Dates Dates. These are called targets. We need to know what you are working on and by when you estimate you will be finished with it. Once you have actually finished these features, we can all help you market by going on twitter and talking about you guys in the chatbox.

You want us to spread the news about Supercoin now? There's nothing of value to talk about yet (don't say POS Superblocks - that ship has sailed). Give us something of value and we will spread the word because we want our investments to grow too. Do you see that you have this backwards? You keep saying I'm attacking you, but I'm not. I have nothing personal against you - I just like progress and status updates with dates Smiley

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:49:55 PM

- a SUPER giveaway starting later on today.
- Supercoin is at the Spotlight section of http://bitcoinmafia.com/altcoin-spotlight/
- Tweeting about Supercoin several times a day (minimum 3 times a day) and cross posting to Facebook and Google+.
- a thread started on Reddit about "sleeper" coins - altcoins that are undervalued and still flying under the radar - in which mentions SuperCoin and linked to the SUPERs ANN thread.
- people talking about Supercoin in the Poloniex trollbox and on IRC as well.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:00:50 PM

dev

you are really a responsible guy!

thank you very much for your hard work.

No. There is no evidence of responsibility or hard work. He has not given us a development status report in several days. He is NOT a responsible guy right now.

Since you last told us the marketing that was going to be done, one blog was written, and still no dev updates other than some red letters in the OP saying you guys are working on an Anon. This is not good enough. You need to be doing more and doing better. Unless you guys were never planning on doing any work and stealing the IPO money, you need to demonstrate you are progressing forward. No more promising Anon - these are empty promises. No more asking us to vote until you prove to us that something worthy is being done.

Do Something Worth Voting For. How many times do I have to say this?
I guess, you have in your mind another kind of marketing system. We have different approach to the matter. If you let us work this is our way of marketing. I posted a to do list recently, we will do each items one by one. Also do/can not call it as stealing, we pretty well deserved  IPO money by our innovative wallet and progress so far. If you don't believe me go an ask an innovative wallet (something never seen before like Pos super blocks) from any dev to give you 5 BTC...

Also our IPO investors did not lose any money. They got what's promised and their SUPERs delivered successfully.

You started again your beautiful fear factory, :-) Also we did not promise on ANON, we are just working on it. We are true on what we say.

All i can say, about marketing, see we are now top 251 coin there. This should makes sense. We could pass many coins (over 200), though our distribution model very slow and inflation of many cryptos, i think it's important number. Our community continuously growing because we distiribute via exchanges and mining more and more people.

Voting is not benefiting dev team, it's benefiting all SUPER holders, every votes you add slightly extra value/trust to your coins.
Asking for it 20 times (by dev team) is important reason for you to vote. We are just sample member of community, you can do like us, push the thread ask for votes, SUPER is not our coin anymore, it's very yours. Also every post you do here is adding slightly extra value/trust SUPER project.

This is our way of marketing, we have the community target 1 item each time which is voting on MINTPAL now. At next step you'll have another target like going to be accepted in online shops. We have another voting system there.

We should be more active in the thread and votings, this makes extra appeal for new comers. And you should not expect every marketing from us, because this is not fair. Every SUPER holder or fan should bring some activity to the party.

You received the IPO money for marketing. Do not tell us our expectations are not fair. You took money so that you can effectively complete your work.

Thank you for your response, even though you are deflecting your responsibilities. It is helpful to see you be more active in this thread. It's important to come in here several times a day and tell us something other than To Vote and how this is a good, innovative, POS Superblock coin. So far, the innovation you have in place for the last two weeks is not helping this coin. It is not drawing more interest, and you seem to think it will happen with more time. No, with more time, fewer and fewer people will notice. I am not writing this to upset you; I am actually trying to help inform you of how it works.

Further, maybe it's the language barrier again, but I am not asking for marketing updates. I've been asking for development updates. Review my posts carefully, and you'll see that what we need from you is dev-related news. What is happening in development? If you are working on an Anon system, what is the status? When will you have more information for us (date)? If you are working on another interesting and innovative feature, what is the status and when will you have more information for us (date)?

I've asked you for details and dates several times now, and sometimes you respond with a list (no dates), and other times you ignore me completely. Dates Dates Dates. These are called targets. We need to know what you are working on and by when you estimate you will be finished with it. Once you have actually finished these features, we can all help you market by going on twitter and talking about you guys in the chatbox.

You want us to spread the news about Supercoin now? There's nothing of value to talk about yet (don't say POS Superblocks - that ship has sailed). Give us something of value and we will spread the word because we want our investments to grow too. Do you see that you have this backwards? You keep saying I'm attacking you, but I'm not. I have nothing personal against you - I just like progress and status updates with dates Smiley

If you do not want to vote that's fine! You can at least read FAQ one more time.

Where will IPO used?
 The proceeds of the IPO will be used to finance the coin development, website/servers, marketing/promotions and maintenance and enhancements of the coin.

We can't give you daily what we do, this is good but not workable idea. If there is exact date for anon system sure we will publish it. You should follow the OP like other people.

you said " It is not drawing more interest" but i think differently, we have more votes coming lately, and our thread getting more active, also SUPER market is little more alive as expected.  For some updates see the above post. We work at background with people about these.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:04:21 PM

Let's Vote for SUPER!
lets go within top 250 cryptos today!

Vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER
Tell your friends to vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

Tell your friends to vote for SUPER on MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SUPER

Every votes adds power to our SUPER community.
equalizer

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:11:13 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 08:46:05 PM by equalizer

If you do not want to vote that's fine! You can at least read FAQ one more time.

Where will IPO used?
 The proceeds of the IPO will be used to finance the coin development, website/servers, marketing/promotions and maintenance and enhancements of the coin.

We can't give you daily what we do, this is good but not workable idea. If there is exact date for anon system sure we will publish it. You should follow the OP like other people.

you said " It is not drawing more interest" but i think differently, we have more votes coming lately, and our thread getting more active, also SUPER market is little more alive as expected.  For some updates see the above post. We work at background with people about these.

I don't think we are understanding each other, but perhaps you are right and I am wrong. Let's see after the weekend if you have more interest in this thread (more than random people saying "pos superblock is good" or "I like this dev" - these just sound like your friends who don't ask any questions or ask for status). We will also see if after this weekend, you have greater BTC volume being used to trade Supercoin. Look, I hope I am wrong, but this coin already well into its 2nd week is going unnoticed. There are coins far younger (only a few days after launch) that do a great job of generating excitement through their activity and the communication of their development efforts.

It doesn't have to be an exact date for when the Anon is completed, but dates on progress can be provided. We are looking for status, not completion dates.

And asking you for a status on the development progress is not FUD. That's just a lame excuse for not having any answers. I can't wait to have several reasons to tell everyone about this coin, but until there are concrete reasons, there is nothing to tell people about. Do you understand that I'm not saying that to upset you, but to explain why asking us to market on your behalf doesn't make sense? As soon as I have something worthy to market, I will be the first to shout from the mountaintops. You can see how much I like to write, yes? Wink
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:24:03 PM

My 2 cents:

- Dev is very active in the thread.
- Coder seems skilled and has proven he can write unique code (PoS super blocks)
- Dev seems quite genuine and isn't just making up lies & hype with false promises.
- Dev did say that the coder is trying to make new anonymity code. Will update us soon. (any rough ETA would be great)
- Once he is able to provide some solid information on above, this coin could gain bigger interest.

yang57571284

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:34:14 AM

This is a good coin, good support, everyone firewood high flame, you seize the time to vote!
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:53:00 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 03:12:27 AM by supercointeam

My 2 cents:

- Dev is very active in the thread.
- Coder seems skilled and has proven he can write unique code (PoS super blocks)
- Dev seems quite genuine and isn't just making up lies & hype with false promises.
- Dev did say that the coder is trying to make new anonymity code. Will update us soon. (any rough ETA would be great)
- Once he is able to provide some solid information on above, this coin could gain bigger interest.
Good observations. My ETA is usually late (last minute problems and daily schedules blocks the progress) so let us work some silent mode we want it as much as you want. It'll be good surprise. And we can't work full times, we have daily jobs, so we use more time from weekends for the project, some may have urgency but we planned everything slow with SUPER so we can have more time for marketing. For this reason we made our algo halves every 45 days see?

yang57571284

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:54:17 AM

Ha ha, rub one's eyes and wait!
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:00:39 AM

Please the dev update the logo,make it beautiful
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:04:38 AM

Where will IPO used?

you said " It is not drawing more interest" but i think differently, we have more votes coming lately, and our thread getting more active, also SUPER market is little more alive as expected.  For some updates see the above post. We work at background with people about these.

I don't think we are understanding each other, but perhaps you are right and I am wrong. Let's see after the weekend if you have more interest in this thread (more than random people saying "pos superblock is good" or "I like this dev" - these just sound like your friends who don't ask any questions or ask for status). We will also see if after this weekend, you have greater BTC volume being used to trade Supercoin. Look, I hope I am wrong, but this coin already well into its 2nd week is going unnoticed. There are coins far younger (only a few days after launch) that do a great job of generating excitement through their activity and the communication of their development efforts.

It doesn't have to be an exact date for when the Anon is completed, but dates on progress can be provided. We are looking for status, not completion dates.

And asking you for a status on the development progress is not FUD. That's just a lame excuse for not having any answers. I can't wait to have several reasons to tell everyone about this coin, but until there are concrete reasons, there is nothing to tell people about. Do you understand that I'm not saying that to upset you, but to explain why asking us to market on your behalf doesn't make sense? As soon as I have something worthy to market, I will be the first to shout from the mountaintops. You can see how much I like to write, yes? Wink
Hey this is coding and it's an art. And we do something new here and we are not planned robots, we do not work full time job on this. I wish we can. You can expect one of weekends, we got ready with this feature.  I do/can not give any exact time but i don't think it will last more than a month from my estimation. This is just a guess. You should not act according to this. Of course if we see something strange on tests it can take longer, we may fail we dont know. We have in worst case a plan to use master-nodes in a more securer way.

I can see potential in you. It's good. Let me remind you one thing, anon feature is just one thing we do, you can actually bring another bright idea to the table, show us a sample feature on other x11s and let us know so we can implement. This is faster way of doing for us. And so we can have more features in the next wallet update in SUPER. You need to make sure the other system X11 based and have open source codes that we can review. so you can spend some time for searching other similar cryptos and let us know. So we can have everything what others have...
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:07:08 AM

what kind of logos do you like? I collect some ideas from the community we may update the wallet pictures at next wallet update as well.
So let me see which kind logos you like or picture here.

Different ideas are also welcome about our logo.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:11:25 AM

Vote with me!

We are top 250 crypto on vote list but we can go further lets move.

Every votes adds power to our SUPER community.
apojii

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:18:31 AM

what kind of logos do you like? I collect some ideas from the community we may update the wallet pictures at next wallet update as well.

Well ,could you show that pictures in the thread ? Let the community vote, elect the logo or picture that most people like it  Grin .
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 03:45:58 AM

Well ,could you show that pictures in the thread ? Let the community vote, elect the logo or picture that most people like it  Grin .
Ok good idea i put them in OP.  After that people decide and choose new wallet images.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:18:02 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/super_7.html  we added coinmarketcap.
equalizer

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:48:48 AM

You should take a look at http://99designs.com and launch a contest. The bounty does not have to be very large, and other coins have had success getting good logos from artists from around the world. Cryptcoin had their logo redesign through this service and it came out great. Just something to consider going forward...
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:56:44 AM

You should take a look at http://99designs.com and launch a contest. The bounty does not have to be very large, and other coins have had success getting good logos from artists from around the world. Cryptcoin had their logo redesign through this service and it came out great. Just something to consider going forward...
Thank you for the link. I checked that page, it looks a good service to me. What i understood is this. You create a contest initially and get many designers make for you graphics. but price is too much 299 dollars is a minimum plan http://99designs.com/pricing.  I think we have to/can look somewhere else.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:03:54 AM

Follow latest updates on social web.

Like our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Super-Coin/1496306223918643

Follow our Twitter    : https://twitter.com/CoinSuper

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: