Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
Abinito

Activity: 196
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:08:28 AM

buying now is a absolute no brainer, everybody ask yourself, if it wasn't for poloniex where would the price be right now. the POW phase would have only slowed growth not stopped it, remember XC rose from 1700 sats too 100k before pow phase went out. our floor should be 4000, on poloniex news, 10k plus is a must, that can easily be sustained, with block halving coming

Thats not exactly right my friend.

Before the ann price went down from 8000 sat to little below 5000 sat.. those who ripped the bigger buy orders are not multipools. Just early buyers, you can ask provenceday Wink

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:08:32 AM

People shouldnt support too high prices, but they do. Each and every "trader" or "buy and holder" has made the mistake. You can learn from it, or go on with it...

Your advice is to not invest in any PoW coin then.  Cheesy

Very wise indeed.

Hehe, you turn over my words. You can support pow, but every thing has his price wise man Wink. Most of you cant put a buyorder and wait till its filled. All greedy.

What is your motivation to continue PoW? Greed or ideology?

Because its announced since the beginning, since the beginning people anticipate on it?

You should watch from two sides: what do you think the early sellers would think? They sell coins based on their expectations regarding the information they have.  If there are 150m coins, you need less money than in the case of 50m coins. Very simple.

You cant blame the pow rewards because you pay too much too early... Only people who have reason to blame are the mislead early sellers, since nobody pays them for the "loss" Wink

So the devs have a responsibility to those who have sold the coin and have no further interest in it?

Do we also have a responsibility to the people of Pompei, to protect them from volcanoes?  Cheesy

You are responsible for your own. Just don't pay 5000/8000sat for a coin that was sold for 40/100 sat a week earlyer. What do you expect Wink

you mean the XC coin? when XC coin hit the exchange platform , XC coin price is 333satoshi, and i brought more than 40k XC coin less than 500 satoshi and still hold them.
 Wink
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:09:49 AM

buying now is a absolute no brainer, everybody ask yourself, if it wasn't for poloniex where would the price be right now. the POW phase would have only slowed growth not stopped it, remember XC rose from 1700 sats too 100k before pow phase went out. our floor should be 4000, on poloniex news, 10k plus is a must, that can easily be sustained, with block halving coming

Before the ann price went down from 8000 sat to little below 5000 sat.. those who ripped the bigger buy orders are not multipools. Just early buyers, you can ask provenceday Wink

haha, no, i still hold all of my Supercoin.  Grin

should i post it again?

Here is a Simple a analysis on Supercoin reasonable price after Anon wallet release

Until now, only Dark coin and XC coin has some Anon features

Darkcoin has a worked mixer but also some problem with their master node
XC coin has a test net mixer and do not worked Anon wallet yet, they will have a version2.0 two weeks later.
Vericoin do not have a Anon wallet, they only have a development plan
Supercoin has a Anon wallet on testnet.

Dark coin Current total supply   is 4.3 Million, the Price is 1.7 Million Satoshi/11$
XC   coin  Current total supply  is 5.5 Million, the Price is  130K Satoshi/0.84$
Vericoin Current total supply    is  26 Million, the Price is   15K Satoshi/0.1$
Supercoin Current total supply is  10 Million, the Price is   3K?Huh/0.018$???

personally i think we have done much work on Anon features than Vericoin

so the reasonable Supercoin price at least hit 15K*2.6=37.5K Satoshi
if we compared with XC coin, the reasonable price will hit 60K Satoshi.

now the Current Supercoin price is only 3K Satoshi.

so what are we waiting for???. Grin

Abinito

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:10:46 AM

You are responsible for your own. Just don't pay 5000/8000sat for a coin that was sold for 40/100 sat a week earlyer. What do you expect Wink

I get it, you enjoy rubbing in the losses of others.

But is there any other reason to continue PoW besides your own morbid amusement?

Is there any reason to continue POW for Bitcoin? Come on, SUPER losses are a joke compared the total loss people made with the 1000+$ bitcoin price. In reality, those people have to wait maybe for multiple years.... Super POW stops soon.

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:11:56 AM

I get it, you enjoy rubbing in the losses of others.

But is there any other reason to continue PoW besides your own morbid amusement?

Is there any reason to continue POW for Bitcoin? Come on, SUPER losses are a joke compared the total loss people made with the 1000+$ bitcoin price. In reality, those people have to wait maybe for multiple years.... Super POW stops soon.

Bitcoin is stable now.

Now we have the POS algorithm, even without mining, the network is secure. mining is just a way for coin distribution and not very environmentally friendly,do you know how many electricity been wasted by mining bitcoin? Bitcoin Mining Uses $15 Million's Worth Of Electricity Every ...i do believe if satoshi has a better way to distribute bitcoin, he will not choose mining method.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:12:06 AM

no it was multipools, there was a 62btc buy wall, mutlipool took that out followed by profit takers, and then we rose back to 6000, sats people were  buying with a very strong wall at 4000, on announcement and then poloniex opened their mouth and it fell
Abinito

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:12:38 AM

should i post it again?

Here is a Simple a analysis on Supercoin reasonable price after Anon wallet release

XC coin has a test net mixer and do not worked Anon wallet yet, they will have a version2.0 two weeks later.

Dark coin Current total supply   is 4.3 Million, the Price is 1.7 Million Satoshi/11$
XC   coin  Current total supply  is 5.5 Million, the Price is  130K Satoshi/0.84$
Vericoin Current total supply    is  26 Million, the Price is   15K Satoshi/0.1$

Nice words. I remember you stated a few days before " POS STOPPED"!

I know many Chinese, and they are not crazy;)

You just want some more buywalls so you can eat them and in the meantime fool some people.

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:12:45 AM

Is there any reason to continue POW for Bitcoin?

No. There is no reason to continue PoW for Bitcoin. It could switch to pure PoS and save a lot of valuable energy in the process.

Can you name a reason to continue PoW for Bitcoin?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Abinito

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:15:10 AM

no it was multipools, there was a 62btc buy wall, mutlipool took that out followed by profit takers, and then we rose back to 6000, sats people were  buying with a very strong wall at 4000, on announcement and then poloniex opened their mouth and it fell

Yeah right. Multipool always autosell, slow and steady.

This is the last thing i say; those walls are eaten by people who bought this coin at 50/100 sat and are the most greedy amongst. Just affraid someone else will take them.

"be greedy while others are not" - only way to gain large profits in crypto.

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:15:22 AM

super coin just needs to be compared to VRC

vrc 26million coins no working anon function highest 28000 sats current price 11000 sats

we currently have 12million working anon function in wallet price 1750sats
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:15:54 AM

should i post it again?

Nice words. I remember you stated a few days before " POS STOPPED"!

I know many Chinese, and they are not crazy;)

You just want some more buywalls so you can eat them and in the meantime fool some people.

haha maybe i will, but i will not sell my Supercoin until we have a very stable price and hit on many exchange platforms.
Supercoin are too young now...
Abinito

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:18:10 AM

No. There is no reason to continue PoW for Bitcoin. It could switch to pure PoS and save a lot of valuable energy in the process.

If you think there is no reason, you should really educate yourself. Every thing has two sides.

tx42

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:18:35 AM

This is the last thing i say

And you left without explaining why PoW should be continued.

More wisdom: "If you can't support your position, abandon the discussion."

tx42

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:19:51 AM

If you think there is no reason, you should really educate yourself. Every thing has two sides.

And here is your opportunity to be an educator...but it looks like you have nothing to teach.

What is the reason to continue PoW?

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:20:00 AM

5 What does mining means for Altcoin?
Now we have the POS algorithm, even without mining, the network is secure. mining is just a way for coin distribution and not very environmentally friendly,do you know how many electricity been wasted by mining bitcoin? Bitcoin Mining Uses $15 Million's Worth Of Electricity Every ...i do believe if satoshi has a better way to distribute bitcoin, he will not choose mining method.

8 is it unfair to reduce blockreward again? or any risk?

even you are a miner mining Supercoin now, it‘s unfair for you, because you can not get many Supercoins with Multipool control the more than 80% everyday's coin supply, also Multipool keep dumping, the price will go lower and lower, you mining Supercoin may can not afford your mining cost now. is that fair for you?
if you are a Supercoin investor, it is truly unfair for your investment, because Multipool take the most part profit on all Altcoins. you investment wroth less everyday. it's unfair.
if you want to join Supercoin Community, it’s unfair for you to buy a coin and that coin price goes lower later.

risk: if we can handle this correctly, it may not take risk on Supercoin development, because many Altcoin update their source code several times, such as Darkcoin and XC coin.

?
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:21:26 AM

And here is your opportunity to be an educator...but it looks like you have nothing to teach.

What is the reason to continue PoW?

+1 tell me.

i am running the 2 biggest Multipool, and have hold more than 100 altcoins since 2012...
duru

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:26:13 AM

... or more

the computer has increased the purse of words
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:43:39 AM

NO body get any benefit from Multipool dump. that's the truth.

if busoni did not give us a official reply tomorrow, then we can forget Poloniex and busoni.

after that, Please update the source code again and cut the the pow or reduce the block reward to 16 coin directly,

why we need to suffer Another 1 month Multipool dumping?

give me a reason Please.

both dark coin and XC coin update their source code and cut the pow when they realized the Multipool problem.

8 is it unfair to reduce blockreward again? or any risk?

even you are a miner mining Supercoin now, it‘s unfair for you, because you can not get many Supercoins with Multipool control the more than 80% everyday's coin supply, also Multipool keep dumping, the price will go lower and lower, you mining Supercoin may can not afford your mining cost now. is that fair for you?
if you are a Supercoin investor, it is truly unfair for your investment, because Multipool take the most part profit on all Altcoins. you investment wroth less everyday. it's unfair.
if you want to join Supercoin Community, it’s unfair for you to buy a coin and that coin price goes lower later.

risk: if we can handle this correctly, it may not take risk on Supercoin development, because many Altcoin update their source code several times, such as Darkcoin and XC coin.

DEV, After busoni give us a reply or not, tomorrow is the line, after that, Please Change the reward to 16 coin directly or cut off the pow , Community need this.
Thanks

do it dev.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:47:30 AM

provence, POW is not a threat as people think the only reason why i wanted it in POS was because us having a working anon wallet while others till implementing it is HUGE, we can rise like crazy, to crazy levels, the only thing that will slow us down is POW, eventually POW will be over or block halving will make journey easier. i really want POW over because one polo clears stuff up and if were listed, we can reach 50k+ i just don't want POW to bring us back down
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:50:52 AM

hi all when the halves comes i think that everything is going to turn around,another thought is to shut down multipools and i agree with it Smiley
ending the pow is perfect but maybe the dev team knows best Wink
my opinion and actions are :
buy cheap hold and laugh at the end because drk coin had the same prolems at the begining and now we see who is laughing  Cheesy Grin
I had like 500 drk coins hold them i was still going to hold but i decided to buy more hash power for my farm and i have utility bills Cheesy that i should pay..... now i ahve 10k of super coin im glad that dumb people are selling its their choice we all should benefit from their stupidity  Cool

i believe that when the anon function of the wallet is released and working we are al going to praise the day that we buy some cheap SUper coins Smiley

I wish you all good health and fortune be possitive believe in the dev tem because they do all the work

Happy mining to you all  Cheesy

Captain Positive Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: