Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266696 times)
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:39:00 PM

I'm guessing next reward will be even smaller than 6...

Come on you really think that all this is from those mining today? I think not. Like I said I barely making 1K with 100 MH so there is no way 40K+ dumping is from current mining.

16 will be good !

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeffminer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:42:57 PM

Come on you really think that all this is from those mining today? I think not. Like I said I barely making 1K with 100 MH so there is no way 40K+ dumping is from current mining.

Is jus miners who just mine the new coins or do contracts on betarigs.  They probably got held up here because exchanges were delayed now they dump as they always sell coins not hold.  Most people on here investing in innovation coin though so its good for them and distribution Smiley
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:49:58 PM

Exactly. You can't possibly get current mining coins from the new block reward change to dump now because it's still not mature. I estimate maximal only 100 blocks are matured now since the new block rewards. The dump comes from the early miners, of course it is very tempting to dump if you don't care about this coin. If I remember right there was day that you could get 10k TACs with 100mhs or even less hash. So it is now 0.3 BTC / day so it is very profitable for early miners. Besides 2 days ago someone even dumped > 100k TACs @ 1000 sat. So if you could dump that 100k right now on bittrex then 300% profit already. So why not ?
To be honest I dumped a few of my holding @ 8000 sat to cover some mining costs, but the most TACs I will hold for long term. Never made the same mistake like with DRKs. I have the feeling TAC will be like DRK.
Regards,
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:57:35 PM

Exactly. You can't possibly get current mining coins from the new block reward change to dump now because it's still not mature. I estimate maximal only 100 blocks are matured now since the new block rewards. The dump comes from the early miners, of course it is very tempting to dump if you don't care about this coin. If I remember right there was day that you could get 10k TACs with 100mhs or even less hash. So it is now 0.3 BTC / day so it is very profitable for early miners. Besides 2 days ago someone even dumped > 100k TACs @ 1000 sat. So if you could dump that 100k right now on bittrex then 300% profit already. So why not ?
To be honest I dumped a few of my holding @ 8000 sat to cover some mining costs, but the most TACs I will hold for long term. Never made the same mistake like with DRKs. I have the feeling TAC will be like DRK.
Regards,

It is on a good way to get there, the innovation is there and the dev is working on the coin all the time. I have high hopes for this coin. All I can do now is laugh at the people selling for this cheap. Smiley
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:59:41 PM

But they are dumping thinking about the current mining profit. I think.
Acidyo

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:02:08 PM

How I wish that I had more btc to buy right now, prices are soo low. Arrghh
atleticofa

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:08:52 PM

THINGS TO COME:

• New miner is coming very soon.
    • P2P descentralized lottery/games integrated in the wallet that will distribute the coins from chat and voting system.
    • Integrate in the wallet the number of the total coins mined.
    • Descentralized private encrypted messages

Am I missing something? Smiley[/list]
    Acidyo

View Profile
    June 06, 2014, 10:09:42 PM

THINGS TO COME:

• P2P descentralized lottery/games integrated in the wallet that will distribute the coins from chat and voting system.

This is awesome! I knew I invested in the right coin. Smiley
      karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
      June 06, 2014, 10:12:55 PM

THINGS TO COME:

Some marketing will be good and some contracts with merchants !

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
        BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
        Acidyo

View Profile
        June 06, 2014, 10:16:47 PM

Mining difficulty is picking up again. Cheesy
        atleticofa

View Profile
        June 06, 2014, 10:23:22 PM

We had 4 big dumps today. The good news is that if there was dumper, it was because some buyers bought. So we have new people involved in this community that are not thinking in dump their coins Wink
        Acidyo

View Profile
        June 06, 2014, 10:27:26 PM

I just realised that Talkcoin isn't even on coinmarketcap yet.

Alright, let's dig into my savings to buy some more. xD
        Atrides

Activity: 658

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
        June 06, 2014, 10:34:53 PM
        Last edit: December 22, 2014, 01:15:07 PM by Atrides

On DwarfPool added Profit Calculator and Exchange Prices

http://dwarfpool.com/tac/calc

DwarfPool Quality you can trust!

+1 nice pool

moria.dwarfpool.com will be available next

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable Monero, Zcash and ETH Pool Monero Proxy
        Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS, Profit Calculator and Price chart: [XMR][ETH][ZEC]... Support thread
        MoneroClub - free P2P Exchange Platform www.MoneroClub.com
        AizenSou

Activity: 938
        Merit: 1000

View Profile
        June 06, 2014, 10:35:24 PM

We had 4 big dumps today. The good news is that if there was dumper, it was because some buyers bought. So we have new people involved in this community that are not thinking in dump their coins Wink

Even at current diff and 3000 sat / TAC price, it is still far more profitable than every X11 coins out there. So no wonder a lot of people dump it. But like I've said it is good for distribution of the coin. Smart investors get the coin cheap. At least in the worst case, TAC could be far more useful than others altcoins, at least we can use it to chatting / broadcasting.
        Btw for a new coin in bittrex TAC performs pretty well. The price curve is almost flat, so it is no hype, no pump & dump coin. It would be the best to perform like DRK, stable for a few days then rising when new features come out. That's the best way.
        Atrides

Activity: 658

Admin of DwarfPool.com

View Profile WWW
        June 06, 2014, 10:43:43 PM

THINGS TO COME:

"Descentralized private encrypted messages"
        this one has to be on the first place

"P2P lottery/games" what does that mean exactly? and what the sense of integrated games into the coin?

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable Monero, Zcash and ETH Pool Monero Proxy
        Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS, Profit Calculator and Price chart: [XMR][ETH][ZEC]... Support thread
        MoneroClub - free P2P Exchange Platform www.MoneroClub.com
        atleticofa

View Profile
        June 06, 2014, 11:05:27 PM

THINGS TO COME:

"P2P lottery/games" what does that mean exactly? and what the sense of integrated games into the coin?

It's alredy on development the encrypted messages feature Wink

P2P lottery will be a P2P lottery/dice based on timestamp and some other parameters (totaly unpredictable and without cheating) to redistributed the coins spent in the chat and the voting system.
        Acidyo

View Profile
        June 06, 2014, 11:13:18 PM

THINGS TO COME:

P2P lottery will be a P2P lottery/dice based on timestamp and some other parameters (totaly unpredictable and without cheating) to redistributed the coins spent in the chat and the voting system.

Do you know who gets the coins at the moment that are used for voting/chatting? Is it the devteam?
        atleticofa

View Profile
        June 06, 2014, 11:31:46 PM

THINGS TO COME:

Do you know who gets the coins at the moment that are used for voting/chatting? Is it the devteam?

Yes, the coins go to the dev, that's why they want to implement a lottey/dice p2p on the wallet to redistribute these coins.
        Acidyo

View Profile
        June 06, 2014, 11:41:30 PM

THINGS TO COME:

Yes, the coins go to the dev, that's why they want to implement a lottey/dice p2p on the wallet to redistribute these coins.

Alright, that sounds awesome.

The trading has stopped now for 20 minutes. Cheesy Looks like miners have dumped what they had. Cheesy
        jeffminer

Activity: 112
        Merit: 10

View Profile
        June 07, 2014, 12:40:38 AM

16 will be good !

I am just vote 25 everytime Smiley
        Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 176 »
          Print  

Jump to: