Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin  (Read 266696 times)
k-meister

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:02:22 PM

"TalkTeam",

However much you spam this thread and try to shrug off the report of your misdeeds with LOLs etc, it's not going away.
The brave face you're putting on isn't fooling anyone.

Everything is backed up by evidence, and you haven't denied any of it.
You have the chance to defend yourself, I suggest you take it.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:13:53 PM

"TalkTeam",

However much you spam this thread and try to shrug off the report of your misdeeds with LOLs etc, it's not going away.
The brave face you're putting on isn't fooling anyone.

Everything is backed up by evidence, and you haven't denied any of it.
You have the chance to defend yourself, I suggest you take it.

Same could be said to you .. all of the thing you are pointing out don't have any backing whatsoever.
What ''evidence'' do you have ? Your post is just talking of a lot of stuff but there is no evidence at all in it.

Playing white knight is fun and all you ever rant about in the end is the dumb mining supply , the rest is you twisting half truths so it looks bad.

All you say hold no value , noone know you even tho you are supposedly a well known person around the cryptoworld.

I couldn't care less who head/lead this coin , but seeing the track record of the first dev , which aside from the general idea of the coin haven't done much since it went out.

I am more willing to support the 2nd team which at least seem to want to do something out of this coin over the ''one guy on his own''.

One side or the other we have had noone ''neutral'' showing us what the malicious bits were and what happened exactly behind the scene.

I would just like all this crap and drama to stop and that the coin can go and live again and try to bring interesting stuff over all those retarded debate ( mostly led by you ) about the coin supply.
guozi

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:17:33 PM

别吵吵了,赶紧涨10倍让我瞧瞧大家再回来叽歪

(◕‿◕)--Talkcoin聊聊币、第一个视频分享在线观看、第一去中心微博币、第一个匿名聊天币、第一个NIST5算法币;第一个  第一个............
(◕‿◕)--Talkcoin:   TmwMPsGYV4iSQL9pLqXBjeQMVJB5dPYX97
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ --------▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Weiss30

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:27:42 PM

Sorry I've been away for so long.
When you're given a lot of empty hype and bullshit, and nobody can answer questions logically, you know something is very wrong.
I've spent 3 days trying to find out what has really been going on with this takeover.
I'd like to thank the real talkcoin developer “Talkcoin” for helping me piece things together, and also a person in the takeover team who wishes to remain anonymous.

Part 1

“This is hardly a takover....  we just all agreed to replace one team member who happened to be the core dev who created the project.”

It seems we've all been royally duped.

What we've been presented is this:

The dev team behind talkcoin have replaced the original developer because of some kind of financial impropriety/dishonesty against the coin, and are continuing development of the coin for the community's sake.

The real story is this:

There is only 1 coin developer who's been building talkcoin, who founded the coin has written all the features by himself. He is the real dev and is called "Talkcoin" (as opposed to TalkTeam).
TalkTeam is someone he paid to help out with non-technical tasks such as running the forum.
Recently, a group of miners led by TalkTeam – who were in a trusted position supposedly helping the talkcoin dev, made a hostile takeover move against both the dev and the community. They tried to force-implement their own agenda and, by the looks of the code, apparently steal coins. And they used a provably false claim of financial dishonesty of the dev as an excuse. They didn't say anything at all to the dev, they simply went behind his back and paid an outsider (Bushstar) to change the talkcoin code. And then they stuck 2 fingers up to the community as we all know. The code changes were:

1) Re-routed all the destroyed Talkcoins, which were originally being sent to the genesis block for destruction, into their own wallet (!!!)
2) Re-routed the dev fund wallet to their own wallet, so they now take all the dev funds for themselves even though they're not developers and haven't done any development work.
3) Removed dev fund voting so they always get 3% of the block reward instead of what the community decides
4) Removed the block reward voting system to force use of the block reward they wanted to get as miners – 22% of the current market cap per month!

By them mining their own enforced 2 million new coins every month, they would soon own a huge chunk of talkcoin for very cheap. The price of coins would be so low that there wouldn't be large mining competition for them. The value would effectively be slowly leeched from the current holders of the coin to themselves.
Is it just coincidence that they got so heavy about dictating the block reward to force the 2 million new coins? You decide. Even if we were to assume their aim wasn't to leech talkcoin's value from investors, they still knew that's what would happen when they set that block reward and mined these coins.
Investors buy coins on the exchange, then the miners end up owning that value after the investors' coins are diluted to nearly nothing. And they kept saying it was in our best interests! 

They've tried to justify it by saying they need to follow the original bitcoin financial model (as opposed to any normal altcoin model) but as I detailed in my last post, bitcoin did not use this model of investor leeching and it's extremely abnormal for crypto.
They constantly spam out posts to have us believe that they have some understanding of economics that nobody else understands, seemingly that basic supply and demand laws aren't real and flooding the market with coins won't lower the price (!)
Please see my last post to view their level of understanding of economics.

Back to the story - they approached the mining pools and exchanges with the new code and said there had been a “takeover”, but without mentioning that they were making a hostile takeover attempt against both the coin developer and the community. They couldn't say that because of course the pools and exchanges wouldn't have accepted it.

At the same time they had the PR machine in motion, building up for weeks that something incredibly great was happening to the coin. They used their position as official helpers of the real dev to make everything look official and above board.

They then falsely accused the real developer of financial impropriety in order to destroy his reputation and cut him out.
In the original talkcoin OP, the one operated by the real dev “Talkcoin”, he (Talkcoin) explains that there is a user-votable dev fund to fund coin development:
“Users can vote the amount of coins to be given to developers in each block that they found... If you want to give 1%, 2% or 3% you choose! The default value is 1%. Note: you also can reduce donation to zero!”

The dev was sharing the coins from this fund out and “TalkTeam” and his group were all being paid from it. The dev says TalkTeam personally received more than 100k coins of it.
Yet last week when TalkTeam announced he was taking over he suddenly claimed:
“For the record, we the team did not know about the dev fund.”
“We are against the secrecy in how this was hidden and operated secretly without telling the rest of the team and the community.”
“We started crisis meetings on IRC recently and audited the core code”

Ignition75, part of the takeover group, said:
“The lead dev has been dishonest”
“Soon we will be free of the dishonest code.”
Ignition75 was asked by someone to explain what the dishonest code was but he wouldn't give a reply.

So the dev fund was detailed in the OP and the team had been getting paid from it for 3 months, yet they suddenly claimed it was a big secret that the dev had kept to himself and made it out to be an emergency situation which required taking over the coin.
But strangely at another point Talkteam admits he actually DID know about it:
“Although the fund is mentioned on the old thread we didn't see that it was implemented”

And their solution to this emergency? Take over the coin, funnel the dev fund money into their own wallets instead, and take out the community vote so they get 3% of the block reward automatically, forever. Take all the coins heading for destruction in the genesis block for themselves. (Hard to believe! But its in the code).  Then force 2 million new coins to be created every month for them to mine, against everyone's wishes.

After all the accusations and the takeover post, the real developer was outnumbered and intimidated and he almost felt himself that he must have done something wrong. And so he has kept away from the talkcoin forum. Which was unfortunate for us because we didn't find out what was going on.

As we all know, everyone in the community has been up in arms and the price collapsed, but the team have made it clear in their pretend-polite way the coin is now theirs and they're running a dictatorship.
Their enforced coin spam creation of 22% per month has made all investors' coins worth very little, doomed the coin's future, and crashed the market on bittrex. Since their announcement, the price on bittrex has fallen from 1450 sats to 450 sats, with only 0.1 btc volume – meaning we've already hit the delisting threshold.
The community made it very clear what they thought and the forum filled up with demands for a vote about block reward and complaints such as:
"How can you get away with taking over and doing what you want against everyones wishes? Go and f**k yourselves."

One of their tricks is to use their numbers (there are 8 people listed as in their group - though not all are part of the takeover) as a way to volume-post to dilute the complaints against them. If someone complains, they will send a few posts out trying to put a peaceful face on everything to make sure things don't get out of control, and to try to hide the complaints from any mining pools or exchanges who might be checking out the thread. Sometimes they even just post to agree with each other! If you take out their propaganda posts from the thread, virtually every post is a complaint against what they are doing, except for posts from 1 guy who coincidentally is also a miner.

Who are these people?
Talkcoin was started by the developer “Talkcoin” (as opposed to “TalkTeam” the takeover leader). He came up with the concept and did all of the development of the coin.
According to Talkcoin:
Talkcoin paid TalkTeam to help out, he helped out with non-technical things such as the forum.
He also paid djm34 to do some basic cosmetic changes on the wallet –  “new fonts, new color, new icons etc”. Interesting that he's now listed as their "lead developer"!
TalkTeam then invited his friends into the team without any authority to do so, a group of miners: “Other people in the team have been invited by TalkTeam without my agreement, I don't really know what they do and I don't think they are useful.”
Very little noticable has happened on the coin other than the development which Talkcoin did, so what these people have done is unknown other than awarding themselves posh titles like “business developer” and collecting the cash from the dev fund. According to Talkcoin, “these titles are just bullshit but it's better for marketing”

This group have now backstabbed and lost the only talkcoin developer in order to take control, the only person who understood the code or had the vision. They now have between them a bunch of posh titles, but nobody who knows about coin development, other than maybe the outsider they're paying to do the takeover code. So now they have a problem. They're happily mining away but they have no idea how to maintain the talkcoin code, much less build new features on it. And Talkcoin says he didn't comment any of his code so it would be difficult for other people to change it. The new wallet release they made to make their takeover attempt seems like it has already stopped working correctly, and people are having to manually edit their config files to get it running.
So all that stuff about future roadmap. Well it doesn't look like there is any future roadmap except to Brokeville. They've given some vague words holding a general promise of their development plan happening within 3-5 years(!?), focused around communications.

So there we have it, talkcoin hostile takeover exposed!

Part 2

But talkcoin is our money, and the people who own the coin are the ones who have the say. These people actually have no right to just take it over and do whatever they like.
So here is the good news!
They may have made it seem to everyone like they're now in control and we have no choice but to accept the takeover. But what they don't want us to know is, that's actually not the situation at all. And their hardfork hasn't even happened yet.
It's actually really simple: we stick to using the official wallet and we tell the mining pools and exchanges what's been going on. They will not then switch to their hardfork and we can go back to normal. Smiley

Once we stop this hardfork (community agreeing of course!), the dev has agreed to continue development as usual. (this is “Talkcoin” rather than “TalkTeam”)
The block reward voting system wasn't very popular, so the dev agrees that the voting system should be removed and the block reward should be fixed at around 5 TAC (if the community agrees), to get the price back on track.
I will stick around to help make sure everything goes smoothly and help find new team members, ones who can do actual work.

I would also like to help out in the future of talkcoin with some development and the occasional PR. Who am I and why do I think I can help? I have 20 years experience of software development and running a software business. I ran the MtGox protest in Japan earlier this year (along with my co-protester). I'm regularly at bitcoin events, I'm often on the news talking about bitcoin, have contacts throughout the industry, and have many of the key industry players and TV/press following me on social media.

If you guys agree with not letting these guys take our coin, I would like you to say so. We will then contact the exchanges and pools to make sure they're using the official code and this crap should all be over.

Please only use the official wallets.
These are on http://talkcoin.org which is still run by the real dev.

Kolin

Dav1199, it seems you arent able to read. The evidence is right here in this post and in the forum. If you cant say that anything specific in untrue then we know it is true. Tell us what is untrue I bet you cant.

TalkTeam (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 07:29:52 PM

Okay, just a quick clarification here.

I am the original developer of Talkcoin.

It's a hostile takeover without my approval.

This fork is a joke. I've taken a look at the code, there are already some issues and hidden things.

In the actual version, chatting fees are destroyed in the genesis block, In this fork, they are not destroyed but it's transfered back to a wallet and this has not been mentioned.

Also, in the actual version, users can vote the amount of coins to be given to developers and they can reduce donation to zero. Here, it will always be 3%, even if there is no development.

There won't be new features that are developed in a good way with optimized code. The reason is simple: the whole core code has been developed by me alone. There is no comment, no help and no support. I am the only one who can know it.

It's open source so everybody can create a new fork like Chatcoin but respect the work of the original authors and do not steal, do not call it Talkcoin, call it Takeovercoin or whatever and make your own way.

The original thread is reopened here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573998

you abandoned the project, and you made a hidden system where you vote yourself how much to go to your pocket.  You also obfuscated this in the code and the addresses and we had to trawl through the code to work out how you hid it.  

In our code, all this is public, the dev fees will be used for real development.  Chat fees won't be destroyed because their is a hardcap - they will be distributed back to users in giveaways and faucets etc, we just haven't announced this yet.  If our intention was to scam, we would have tried to hide this like you did Wink

The real reason you show up today is you realise tomorrow your funding is cut off - you haven't even logged in for 2 weeks, but you think the miners should pay you to do that while whole team working on real development for free???

I didn't abandon the project, I abandoned your team if you prefer but I don't want to waste my time to argue with you. Btw, I am always developping new features for Talkcoin.

Explain now how do you plan to implement new features in a code that you don't understand and where there is no support from the original dev??

I don't care whether the funding is cut off or not, the price is already low. but I care if there is theft and unauthorized use.

Don't forget also to say, you received more than 100,000 TAC since the start....

lol so where have you been for 2 weeks and what features have you developed?  what is your roadmap?  you have been collecting the TAC from your hidden dev fund, how have you used this for development?  you only come back today when you see a hardfork that *removes* your free TAC for doing nothing and saying all the features are 'now finished'.

as you know, you paid 100k TAC to the bounty wallet that I administered: TpZfUB2rdnao17d8ATEzTamEDkAN7P2WKz.  And as you know, all of this was paid to people who helped, I did not take 1 TAC for myself because I want to help the project not keep it Wink

Plus I thought you were being generous, I didn't know this was TAC from a hidden dev fund or I would have asked for more so we could have got more PR and people to help instead of going into your pocket to do no development.

TalkCoin | First Anonymous Chat | First NIST5 Algo
TalkTeam (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 07:33:41 PM

"Don't forget also to say, you received more than 100,000 TAC  since the start...."

Someone who steals a thief, has a hundred years of forgiveness

love it lol Wink

but unfortunately for the dev I paid out all the TAC to people anyway.

TalkCoin | First Anonymous Chat | First NIST5 Algo
dav1199

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:34:35 PM

Dav1199, it seems you arent able to read. The evidence is right here in this post and in the forum. If you cant say that anything specific in untrue then we know it is true. Tell us what is untrue I bet you cant.

I can read just fine thank you , and all that stuff is a lot of talking without anything really backing it up. I am not going to make a point by point shit because i have better things to do with my time ..
But for having been around long enough he twisted a lot of it in his own way so it look good/bad depending on what he wants.

All that for in the end bringing it to his ultimate goal as it was from the beginning and in each and every of his posts ''reducing the supply block to 5''.
k-meister

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:37:26 PM

Here is the proof of theft from the genesis block. It's all in their source code repository which is public.

Coins used in voting or chat are destroyed by putting them in the genesis block, this keeps the balance of coins so that they are both created and destroyed.

in Talkteam's new wallet they re-route the destroyed coins into their own wallet.

The last line of code is what happens after their hard fork. The money all goes into their wallet.
This is the same wallet as they're sending their "dev reward" to.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 07:53:38 PM

Why can't you stop that shit .. Let TalkCoin die completely since it's already mostly dead and create a new coin with your codebase..

Something like CommuniCoin or so Smiley

For me it is really a pity since I was running a pool for talkcoin since the early days of it, I was always wondering why it never really "went up" in price - finally I had the explanation as the Scam-Dev was cashing himself out all the time... that explains it..

But the "idea" was cool..

Fork it, make it "nicer" with integrated Block explorer etc., call it a cool name and you'll have my full support.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
karimdr2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:00:42 PM

Here is the proof of theft from the genesis block. It's all in their source code repository which is public.

Coins used in voting or chat are destroyed by putting them in the genesis block, this keeps the balance of coins so that they are both created and destroyed.

in Talkteam's new wallet they re-route the destroyed coins into their own wallet.

The last line of code is what happens after their hard fork. The money all goes into their wallet.

The first address " VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg== " is that of 1st dev. You can check in the original git https://github.com/talkcoin/talkcoin-wallet/blob/master/src/base58.h line 34, you can see also the extra address (line 35 - 38) that go into his pocket.

We can't leave the same address after the hard fork otherwise the fees will always go to the 1st dev !

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
Talkcoin

Activity: 114

Talkcoin Dev

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:14:45 PM

The first address " VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg== " is that of 1st dev. You can check in the original git https://github.com/talkcoin/talkcoin-wallet/blob/master/src/base58.h line 34, you can see also the extra address (line 35 - 38) that go into his pocket.

We can't leave the same address after the hard fork otherwise the fees will always go to the 1st dev !

good... here's the proof you haven't the skills to takeover this...

VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg== -> base64-decoded string -> TpmfuGrjvgn43GoR8MRV3UKfPEZBrsBVGN -> first genesis block (not my wallet address)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:35:08 PM

VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg== -> base64-decoded string -> TpmfuGrjvgn43GoR8MRV3UKfPEZBrsBVGN -> first genesis block (not my wallet address)

Just to say.
When I first heard about the idea of the takeover, I wasn't much into it.
However what decided to go there was that coin skimming by talkcoin dev which have been going since the beginning and we didn't even know (not that I read that part of the code, lets bet honest...)
And I even ended up telling to a troll that talkcoin dev wasn't stealing any coin to discover a week after that he has been doing this all along.
That's why I join the takeover.

Now, talkcoin explaining now on the thread that he made sure that anybody couldn't understand what the wallet does (I guess he is wrong on that part actually some can...), means a lot... he even not hiding anymore that he has been skimming coins since the beginning... So if it is his defense, well it isn't a good one.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
k-meister

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:35:45 PM

There's no point in bullshitting!

The address VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg is the genesis block yes. This is the address the original talkcoin sends to when destroying coins (please see the source).

In your code, it sends to this address only until your hard fork, then it sends it to YOUR wallet address: VG9aTHc5REdHdzJlNlVTYXpYUU5ZMjVZcGRpVUR3TU5wTQ==

Please re-read:

if (nHeight < nHardFork) {
            return "VHBtZnVHcmp2Z240M0dvUjhNUlYzVUtmUEVaQnJzQlZHTg==";
        } else {
            return "VG9aTHc5REdHdzJlNlVTYXpYUU5ZMjVZcGRpVUR3TU5wTQ==";
        }

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:37:05 PM

Just to say.
However what decided to go there was that coin skimming by talkcoin dev which have been going since the beginning and we didn't even know (not that I read that part of the code, lets bet honest...)
And I even ended up telling to a troll that talkcoin dev wasn't stealing any coin to discover a week after that he has been doing this all along.

Now, talkcoin explaining now on the thread that he made sure that anybody couldn't understand what the wallet does (I guess he is wrong on that part actually some can...), means a lot... he even not hiding anymore that he has been skimming coins since the beginning... So if it is his defense, well it isn't a good one.

+1

But I think the name TalkCoin is burned..

Start a new one from block one, give it a new name, you'll have communitysupport for it and it will be better

karimdr2

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:55:07 PM

Just to say.

+1

Start a new one from block one, give it a new name, you'll have communitysupport for it and it will be better

We thought about it, but we thought to those who have already invested in talkcoin (me included) ! A rescue is a better option after the massive dump of talkcoindev.

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
dav1199

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:57:26 PM

Just to say.

+1

Kinda agree here now .. this have just gone too far now and it is just looking bad whoever come here..
You guys should make a clean fork of this and get along with it. I don't see TAC coming back from this now.

There have been too many shady stuff going on around this coin.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:59:50 PM

Just to say.

+1

We thought about it, but we thought to those who have already invested in talkcoin (me included) ! A rescue is a better option after the massive dump of talkcoindev.

I'm also holding a bit of Talkcoin since I mined more or less the hell out of it with my own rigs when it was "new" - but I don't think we can get it out "clean" looking at the situation now..

I'd book it under my "lost funds due to unidentified scam / too late identified scam" and move on with a new coin ... I just lost a few hundred bucks on electricity so it is not THAT bad for me though..

I hope the best but I really doubt TalkCoin can rise from its ashes especially with the dev being such a scumbag now...

karimdr2

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:07:53 PM

Just to say.

+1

I'm also holding a bit of Talkcoin since I mined more or less the hell out of it with my own rigs when it was "new" - but I don't think we can get it out "clean" looking at the situation now..

I'd book it under my "lost funds due to unidentified scam / too late identified scam" and move on with a new coin ... I just lost a few hundred bucks on electricity so it is not THAT bad for me though..

I hope the best but I really doubt TalkCoin can rise from its ashes especially with the dev being such a scumbag now...

Thank you for your feedback and your opinion. I may have an idea that will satisfy everyone. I'll forward it to the other members for the studying.

Talkcoin

Activity: 114

Talkcoin Dev

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:16:47 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 07:44:18 PM by Talkcoin

Just to say.

Just read. Nothing was hidden.
In my original thread:
“Users can vote the amount of coins to be given to developers in each block that they found... If you want to give 1%, 2% or 3% you choose! The default value is 1%. Note: you also can reduce donation to zero!”

Also, I never dumped my coins. I spent many months to develop Talkcoin, do you think I want to kill my project, it's stupid. if I'd want to create a scamcoin and make quick money, I think there are easier ways.

I donated a lot of coins. Talkteam (100,000 TAC) and other people too. Perhaps you ignore it, I also donated you coins when you made the gpu miner and the gui.

You made good things. I wanted to give you more freedom to code, that's why I asked you "What would you like to develop?' when you said "I would prefer to work on something which involve coding". and you chose the bad side...

Andy, Talkteam (and it's not the first time) has created a situation that he cannot get out from. Unfortunately, there is no cancel button here.
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:45:43 PM

This takeover is simply pathetic ... hahaha
Its the same 4-5 people that say how fantastic this is and how great it will be. And what a surprise, most of them are in the " new team ".
So many people said that this is a joke, that the reward has to be reduced and so much more. And after each of this comments, the same 4-5 people start saying how this is not true and then agreeing on all they say.
Well guys, you are pathetic. Fuck your hostile takeover and your efforts to make another scam.
I hope everyone will see what you are trying to do and support the original developer ( the guy that actually knows what the fuck he is talking about, since well ... HE MADE THE COIN )

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: