Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22716 times)
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:21:58 PM

Debt owner is Gurrty and borrower is Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย

With this contract it will be equal to 5762 bitcoin in debt.

The debt will be used for the bot and other potential revenue generating projects.   The specific investments which the debt are used for will not be disclosed specifically.

This language from the contract, or at least the draft posted here, seems to imply that while the loan will be paid back through, and used for, various investments, it is not an investment itself, just a loan.

You are either a sock or new here but clearly it was not a loan. He did not give me BTC.

This was mostly in response to your assertion that since Gurrty chose to not take a payout immediately, and instead make a "risky investment" in order to profit, you are not obligated to pay him back since the investment did not work out. My point is the contract that we have access to seems to state that this is a loan, not an investment, with the investment aspect being your explanation for how you will pay back the loan.

Yes, he did not give you BTC, he gave you bonds, but they were assessed in terms of their value in BTC, and the contract states that you will pay him back in BTC, regardless of BTC's relative value to these bonds.

The loan will be repaid back 1% plus 1% interest each week.

I don't know how you can argue that this wasn't a loan, when these are you own words from the contract.

Anyway, you stated earlier that what has been posted is only a draft of the contract, not the final thing. If the final contract differs significantly from what has been posted, I apologize, since I am making my argument based on the draft that I have access to.

if it is a loan, should i just give him back what he "loaned" me? loan might be the word in the draft but that is not what it was. also the value placed on the bonds were not the current fair value and were only valued at that price because of other details in the contract.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:23:39 PM

I lost more money trying to do what he demanded by trying to fill his contract. I lost almost everything at one point when I had to pay back everything I owed. I'm one of the very few who did.

Oh? How does that work?

1. Take Bonds that can be converted to BTC at the time from an investor.

2. Then plausibly lose all of that investment

3. You lose more? lol....

Unless of course you believed you owed him something by paying him back weekly and then stopping as it seems you did.

It is the OP's fault for you losing the entire investment and then paying him back for a few weeks as per your contract..and that equates to a "LOSS" for you?

That is priceless.

Take an investment, lose it all, then pay some of it back (NOT ALL) and call it a loss for yourself as if you still don't owe anything after what you paid so far to OP.

Your initial excuse of why you couldn't keep paying was because other people (Ponzi operator you helped) didn't give you all the funds that YOU invested.

Sounds like this is a recursive investment scheme....house of cards came tumbling down.

You still wrote the contract, and refuse to honor it despite being ABLE to honor it.

Good job buddy!  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:24:31 PM

@ smoothie, lol  Roll Eyes

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:26:31 PM

Op had the option to take btc for his bonds like everyone else. He was upset and wanted more. So he wanted to invest in other things. High risk things that could pay 1 percent a week. He was happy until that failed. Now he wants more btc than he even started out with. The bonds were trading at less than 1 btc at the time.

he is like a guy who bet on red, then black hits and he wants a full refund.

If he wants his bonds back then he needs to ask for them. Demanding btc is just silly.

1. Claim you are wasting your time posting in this thread.

2. Continue posting in this thread.

3. Claim to certain users that you owe them nothing/info/etc.

4. Give out more information by explaining more of your view of the situation.

5. TROLLS'S....lol

TROLLS'S'S'S'S'S  Grin Grin Grin

fine. Im done then. If anyone has an issue about this send me a pm.

Then... Cheesy

I think while Goat should Probably pay back the Remaining BTC owed at it's Value back in 2012 the OP should carry some responsibility and Take a loss for not understanding "Investment and Risk"

Well I do not think that I "should" have to pay him back but honestly I was open to the idea. He went on about his drug problems, how he lost his job, gambled everything away (fiat too) and was now homeless. I felt sorry for the guy but I do not think there is an obligation for me to give him anything I have.

I lost more money trying to do what he demanded by trying to fill his contract. I lost almost everything at one point when I had to pay back everything I owed. I'm one of the very few who did.

Now the only reason why I have BTC today is because I borrowed from family and friends and went all in again. I did well with AM stock and LTC.

Now should OP get a part of that? Well, I asked him why he thought he should and his response was a year later "Hello Scammer, should I report you to the FBI/SEC"

Honestly if he is going to be like that fuck him.

Also keep in mind he did not invest BTC into this. He invested GLBSE bonds that had a questionable value. I was trying to be nice and help him out at the time. Something I wish I never did.

Anyway had he been reasonable and polite I would have come to an agreement with him and done something in fiat in the range that would have made him close to even, but only cuz I took more personal risk after the fact and won. Not because he is owed it.

have a nice nap? good to see you again. you attack me for not defending myself, you attack me for defending myself. you attack me for not posting, you attack me for posting.

do you really not have anything better to do in life? how are the welfare checks working out? I was shocked to see you getting them for so many years in a row. you know, some people here think people like you are scamming the system. we do not like supporting dead weight low lifes like yourself. but what can we do. some people just know how to milk the system.

And you cry cry cry that I "attacked" you every time.

You need new material goat your normal responses are getting quite old.  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:27:49 PM

The debt will be used for the bot and other potential revenue generating projects.   The specific investments which the debt are used for will not be disclosed specifically.

This language from the contract, or at least the draft posted here, seems to imply that while the loan will be paid back through, and used for, various investments, it is not an investment itself, just a loan.

You are either a sock or new here but clearly it was not a loan. He did not give me BTC.

This was mostly in response to your assertion that since Gurrty chose to not take a payout immediately, and instead make a "risky investment" in order to profit, you are not obligated to pay him back since the investment did not work out. My point is the contract that we have access to seems to state that this is a loan, not an investment, with the investment aspect being your explanation for how you will pay back the loan.

Yes, he did not give you BTC, he gave you bonds, but they were assessed in terms of their value in BTC, and the contract states that you will pay him back in BTC, regardless of BTC's relative value to these bonds.

I don't know how you can argue that this wasn't a loan, when these are you own words from the contract.

Anyway, you stated earlier that what has been posted is only a draft of the contract, not the final thing. If the final contract differs significantly from what has been posted, I apologize, since I am making my argument based on the draft that I have access to.

loan might be the word in the draft but that is not what it was.

Priceless ^  Grin Grin Grin

A loan is not a loan when the word "loan" is being used in the contract. lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:28:49 PM

@ smoothie, quite being a douche and get a job. stop taking my tax money. it really sucks that i have to pay you to attack me. land of the free, lol.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:30:32 PM

The debt will be used for the bot and other potential revenue generating projects.   The specific investments which the debt are used for will not be disclosed specifically.

loan might be the word in the draft but that is not what it was.

Priceless ^  Grin Grin Grin

A loan is not a loan when the word "loan" is being used in the contract. lol

i know that the word draft is a big word, and intent is a big word. but you can learn what these words mean. look them up buddy. you have used my tax money to pay for internet, use it all you can. you need all the help you can get.

Trolling
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:31:31 PM

@ smoothie, quite being a douche and get a job. stop taking my tax money. it really sucks that i have to pay you to attack me. land of the free, lol.

Oh you are the one paying him? Could you please stop Tongue
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:32:08 PM

Oh you are the one paying him? Could you please stop Tongue

If I do so I will have to go to jail. It is almost worth it, I know.

Trolling
Gurrty (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:32:13 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 07:49:56 PM by Gurrty

When Goat is writing "dead weight low lifes" to smoothie I don't think that should be accepted. It is a very serious insult to a person.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:32:29 PM

Quite?

Quite being a scammer. LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:36:12 PM

When Goat write "dead weight low lifes" to smoothie I don't think that should be accepted. It is a very serious insult to a person.

I don't think you know smoothie very well. Despite everything that has gone on and the way you reacted I still think you are human.

smoothie is the most hated and despised person that is allowed to post on this forum. He is by far the most ignored.

Most people would not piss on him if he was on fire, you on the other hand just reacted badly to a fair question. and sadly it is just my policy not to deal with people who use terrorist threats. if you want to use the FBI as your enforcer, you do that. smoothie here has more posts in this thread than you, and he has no clue what is going on.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:37:23 PM

Quite?

you noticed I typoed from a phone! You get a gold star!

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:38:01 PM

When Goat wrote "dead weight low lifes" to smoothie I don't think that should be accepted. It is a very serious insult to a person.

Trust me Goat's insults are half-baked and has been used QUITE a few times in his responses. Doesn't phase me one bit. In fact makes me laugh.

Originality isn't his strong-point.  Cheesy

On Topic: Just because it was a draft doesn't mean you can change all of the words. Sounds like you were being very selective in how you word things as to find a way out of your commitments. Sounds like a typical attorney. But then again an attorney would know the difference between the words "QUITE" and "QUIT".

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:40:25 PM

Quite?

you noticed I typoed from a phone! You get a gold star!

Justify your errors.  Roll Eyes Keep going.... the next justification for his words or actions is coming folks.

Justify why he shouldn't repay the OP.

I think it is funny that Goat likes to imply i'm on welfare yet he has been trying to get loans from people on this forum for a long long time. "Please loan me money."

Just like you asked your own family to loan you money as you claimed. Good job getting on the self-justified welfare system.  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:41:28 PM

When Goat write "dead weight low lifes" to smoothie I don't think that should be accepted. It is a very serious insult to a person.

I don't think you know smoothie very well. Despite everything that has gone on and the way you reacted I still think you are human.

smoothie is the most hated and despised person that is allowed to post on this forum. He is by far the most ignored.

Most people would not piss on him if he was on fire, you on the other hand just reacted badly to a fair question. and sadly it is just my policy not to deal with people who use terrorist threats. if you want to use the FBI as your enforcer, you do that. smoothie here has more posts in this thread than you, and he has no clue what is going on.

Ignored =/= Hated.

Use a dictionary.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:43:15 PM

It is now very apparent Goat doesn't intend on repaying any portion of the debt he owes the OP despite countless forum users posting here justifying why they believe he should. Theymos has claimed the same yet still remains to explain his reasoning on why he thinks Goat should pay the OP back a portion.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:45:23 PM

Justify why he shouldn't repay the OP.

You think i should give him back what he gave me? i have no problem with that. Gurrty you cool with what your friend smoothie the troll wants?

Goat likes to imply i'm on welfare

It is true is it not? You are going to deny it and get exposed as a lier?

he has been trying to get loans from people on this forum for a long long time. "Please loan me money."

Some times it is worth while to borrow money, but as everyone know, I pay my debts. Sadly you do not pay back what you take.

Trolling
Gurrty (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:45:52 PM

So is Goat interested in sending me back what he owe me?

This time around am I still open to talk about it. I suggest Goat send me 3740.35 BTC back and no lawyers are needed. Goat knows he will loose in court.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12983

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:49:13 PM

Theymos has claimed the same yet still remains to explain his reasoning on why he thinks Goat should pay the OP back a portion.

The contract clearly establishes debt:
With this contract it will be equal to 5762 bitcoin in debt

However, because the contract says "best effort" (and is vague in general), I don't believe that Goat should be required to follow the exact terms of the contract, especially since he clearly had difficulties at the time. But he should pay at least the USD value of the principal (= the market value of the shares) at the time, and probably more because he defaulted on the contract and the BTC is worth much more now.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: