Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22716 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:57:08 PM

Hell, I recall he was banned for this exact type of behaviour in the past. It's theymos who had the mercy to unban him a while after.

I would not be shocked to be banned again. Pointing out the truth of who stole what gets you banned in a place like this.

After all of the shady deals you've done on this forum from Pirate to Tygrr to Rice Fields....

You deserve a ban. Now the flailing around and side-stepping.

theymos asked my to sell pirate bonds for him and to him. I never sold anything related to rice fields.

theymos will ban me if he wills. he has the power.

Once again point the attention at someone else to get it off of you.

Not all moderators who have the ability to ban were involved in Pirate or your PPT etc etc.

but clearly theymos was involved not only in glbse ownership and pirate bond selling but also me getting banned.

and you are more or less saying if i do not obey theymos im going to get banned again. well to that i say fine, ban me again. the truth is the truth. if theymos needs to ban me again he can ban me again.

Nope you said it:

Please advise. I am willing to follow your commands.

But then he clearly lied about never owning GLBSE. Everyone knows not only did he get involved in the pirate bond trade but he tried to sell GLBSE stock. If he is going to lie about this, how can anyone trust him about what something is worth?

I just do not understand why he would lie about something that is so known by everyone. No one should obey blindly someone who is a lier. He must be scarred of something.

I honestly assume theymos was an honest guy but clearly he is not. This changes everything. How do I even know theymos is not paying you or you are his sock? If theymos is a lier everything is questionable.

Let the paranoia ensue.  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:00:20 AM

Well every one now knows theymos is a lier and thus will not and should not be trusted.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:02:06 AM

Don't mind me, but where is this going? From a report on goat to now accusing a moderator?
Gurrty (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:02:16 AM

i am happy to announce there is going to be a solution to this. Gurrty will get back his fair valued "investment" as suggested by theymos. The first step is to find the value of the assets traded for the contract as theymos advised. Since theymos is GLBSE owner he is the best fit to advise how much the asset traded was worth.

We will wait for the owner of GLBSE, theymos, to respond before the arrangement of the payment.

theymos, please advise us on what your assets were worth at the time.

Thank you for your advice and assistance in this matter.

I was not the owner of GLBSE. GLBSE was clearly owned by Nefario, as he was able to shut down the site without the approval of BitcoinGlobal, and despite my own vehement protests. However, I do have some knowledge of the GLBSE market situation at the time, so I'll be happy to advise in this case.

The contract is nonsensical and should be thrown away, but Gurrty deserves the value of his principal back. After some research, I've determined that the GLBSE market price of TYGRR.BOT was between 0.75 BTC and 1.04 BTC per share around June 5, 2012, but only for much smaller volumes. Since the contract's specified price of 1 BTC per share is within this range, I believe that it is best to take this price to be the actual value of the shares at the time of the contract. Therefore, the principal was worth 5762 BTC, or 30,999.56 USD at the time. Adding a reasonable 12% interest rate compounded daily for 1.97 years results in 39,265.02 USD. I judge that this is the amount owed to Gurrty by Goat.

Thankfully, I don't have to give out scammer tags anymore, so you can take this judgement or leave it...

So theymos judge 39,265.02 USD is the amount owed to Gurrty by Goat.

Thank you Goat for accepting this debt.

I understand I can decide if I want a bank transfer or BTC? I prefer Goat to send me BTC equal to 39,265.02 USD. It can be a bit hard to decide exact market price. But I suggest Todays Open on bitstamp 2014-05-25. That is 528.44 USD per BTC.

That is 74.3 BTC. Thoughts?

It should be sent to this address;

1G5w9hA4FCYbCxwUSnCUy799AHfcBGdHnQ
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:08:20 AM

Don't mind me, but where is this going? From a report on goat to now accusing a moderator?

theymos is the admin who holds gurrtys glbse funds.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:11:06 AM

i am happy to announce there is going to be a solution to this. Gurrty will get back his fair valued "investment" as suggested by theymos. The first step is to find the value of the assets traded for the contract as theymos advised. Since theymos is GLBSE owner he is the best fit to advise how much the asset traded was worth.

We will wait for the owner of GLBSE, theymos, to respond before the arrangement of the payment.

I was not the owner of GLBSE. GLBSE was clearly owned by Nefario, as he was able to shut down the site without the approval of BitcoinGlobal, and despite my own vehement protests. However, I do have some knowledge of the GLBSE market situation at the time, so I'll be happy to advise in this case.

The contract is nonsensical and should be thrown away, but Gurrty deserves the value of his principal back. After some research, I've determined that the GLBSE market price of TYGRR.BOT was between 0.75 BTC and 1.04 BTC per share around June 5, 2012, but only for much smaller volumes. Since the contract's specified price of 1 BTC per share is within this range, I believe that it is best to take this price to be the actual value of the shares at the time of the contract. Therefore, the principal was worth 5762 BTC, or 30,999.56 USD at the time. Adding a reasonable 12% interest rate compounded daily for 1.97 years results in 39,265.02 USD. I judge that this is the amount owed to Gurrty by Goat.

Thankfully, I don't have to give out scammer tags anymore, so you can take this judgement or leave it...

I understand I can decide if I want a bank transfer or BTC? I prefer Goat to send me BTC equal to 39,265.02 USD. It can be a bit hard to decide exact market price. But I suggest Todays Open on bitstamp 2014-05-25. That is 528.44 USD per BTC.

i do not agree with theymos but as soon as he gives me the btc he owes me that he holds for glbse i will forward it to you.

Trolling
Gurrty (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:15:59 AM

i do not agree with theymos but as soon as he gives me the btc he owes me that he holds for glbse i will forward it to you.

Really?
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:20:19 AM

Now everyone have a good look at what a vile piece of shit he is.

theymos, I await the fair value price of the bonds you sold. Please advise. I am willing to follow your commands.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:22:45 AM

Really?

Yes. And we can make it public. As soon as theymos is ready to send the BTC I will post an address in this thread so we can all see. After that, I will send directly to you.

All we have to do now is wait for theymos to dig up the GLBSE coins he holds. After all he is the treasurer of GLBSE and a significant owner.

Keep in mind I do not agree with theymos but I will still send you the coins once they are sent back to me. We must obey theymos or get banned!

theymos after all as owner of GLBSE sold you the bonds that he valued. He is the one who took your BTC!

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:24:38 AM

theymos, I await the fair value price of the bonds you sold. Please advise. I am willing to follow your commands.

oh, did he sell them or not? he can not have it both ways can he?

does he own GLBSE stock or not? how can he sell it yet not own it?

do you not understand that theymos is a lier and a scammer?

how can you not see it? with you i never know if you are really that ignorant or if it is troll bait.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:28:53 AM

lol oh how I am not surprised this is the route you are taking.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:29:45 AM

Person A owes person B. Person C owes person A.

Person A has enough money to pay off person B. Person A tells Person B he will need Person C to pay him before B can be paid.

I just don't understand the link here.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:31:17 AM

Not surprising how shitty Goat is acting.

lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:31:50 AM

I just don't understand.

No shock here.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:34:17 AM

This was a PM from theymos to me.

I don't have any GLBSE data. You'll have to get pricing info elsewhere.

He has no valid data. We will have to get it elsewhere.

We must do as our commander commands.

Gurrty seems you are out of luck for now.

Edit: Gurrty do not lose hope, I have faith theymos will do the right thing. Eyes are watching him now!

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:36:52 AM

Person A has enough money to pay off person B. Person A tells Person B he will need Person C to pay him before B can be paid.

It is just a dirt-bag method of not paying up what he owes.

This should be a clear-as-day example of how Goat conducts business.

Whether or not he has done honest deals in the past is irrelevant as it shows he is capable of being a scammer when it comes down to it.

Anyone who knows Goat's past will know he has a very shady one and likes to play his divert attention and blame games when he gets cornered into admitting his faults.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:41:53 AM

Whether or not he has done honest deals in the past is irrelevant as it shows he is capable of being a scammer when it comes down to it.

Anyone who knows Goat's past will know he has a very shady one and likes to play his divert attention and blame games when he gets cornered into admitting his faults.

lol, if I really scammed people would know. Theymos clearly lied and hold the coins theymos claims is owed.

Just cuz you make a claim it does not mean anything at all. You are the most ignored person on the forum. we all know you can not be trusted. blitz and matthew n wright are right behind you. and now sadly theymos is turning out to be just as fail when he got caught selling bonds and holding the btc. sad sad day for theymos and his friends.

oh well, what can you do... 

gurrty what should we do here?

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:43:06 AM

lol, if I really scammed people would know. Theymos clearly lied and hold the coins theymos claims is owed.

Just cuz you make a claim it does not mean anything at all. You are the most ignored person on the forum. we all know you can not be trusted. blitz and matthew n wright are right behind you. and now sadly theymos is turning out to be just as fail when he got caught selling bonds and holding the btc. sad sad day for theymos and his friends.

How is that finger-pointing working out for you? Still at it.  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:48:15 AM

funny how in all of this,  all that happened is that we caught theymos not telling the truth and yet you attack me for not being the one who scammed.

oh smoothie.... you are amazing.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:49:58 AM

funny how in all of this,  all that happened is that we caught theymos not telling the truth and yet you attack me for not being the one who scammed.

oh smoothie.... you are amazing.

Funny how you make Theymos' issue with GLBSE the issue with your creditor.

That's the funny thing.

Looks like you aren't going to pay your debt. Not surprising.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: