Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22716 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:01:55 PM

Goat still owes me 427 BTC for the Tyggr bond buy back request I initiated over a week before it Pirate started getting flakey with the BTCST payments. I'm not mad or anything, but it would be nice if he made good on his word.

Proof?

Screenshots?

Can you get a mod to confirm this claim?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:38:34 PM

I fail to understand why goat needs to be paid this BTC when its owed to the other, just pay the guy who is owed it. No middle man is needed and I really don't see the point? Looks like a cut and run to me.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:43:03 PM

I fail to understand why goat needs to be paid this BTC when its owed to the other, just pay the guy who is owed it. No middle man is needed and I really don't see the point? Looks like a cut and run to me.

Goat is just that way. He is right and never wrong. As his actions/ways are now being shown clear as day.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Mousepotato

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:45:25 PM

Goat still owes me 427 BTC for the Tyggr bond buy back request I initiated over a week before it Pirate started getting flakey with the BTCST payments. I'm not mad or anything, but it would be nice if he made good on his word.

Proof?

Screenshots?

If Theymos can restore PMs, I can prove this but my account got hacked and they wiped my PMs.

Mousepotato
bigasic

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:13:42 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 11:26:39 PM by bigasic

Gurtty, would you accept 200BTC as payment in full? I mean, in the summer of '12 you said you would accept the dollar value, I believe in the summer of 12 the btc was at 8 dollars or so, that would have been worth about 30k (Just rounding the numbers in my head). 200BTC is just a tiny fraction of what is owed, but in dollar terms is worth about 120k.

Maybe you guys should be discussing something like this.. Im just trying to throw out some ideas so this can be taken care of.

Now, if your willing to drop the amount to that level and Goat still wont work with you, then the only option is Legal action. If I were in this mess, I would be willing to take a substantial hit just to settle it, especially since you are broke, Gurtty. Im hoping you guys can get an open dialogue going.

Hope it works out..

Edit: I am just throwing out numbers as examples, but if you both are willing to give and take, there is no reason that 2 grown adults shouldn't be able to work this out.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:19:12 PM

Gurtty, would you accept 200BTC as payment in full? I mean, in the summer of '12 you said you would accept the dollar value, I believe in the summer of 12 the btc was at 8 dollars or so, that would have been worth about 30k (Just rounding the numbers in my head). 200BTC is just a tiny fraction of what is owed, but in dollar terms is worth about 120k.

Maybe you guys should be discussing something like this.. Im just trying to throw out some ideas so this can be taken care of.

Now, if your willing to drop the amount to that level and Goat still wont work with you, then the only option is Legal action. If I were in this mess, I would be willing to take a substantial hit just to settle it, especially since you are broke, Gurtty. Im hoping you guys can get an open dialogue going.

Hope it works out...

He has already accepted a far lower figure.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:22:27 AM

Hope it works out...

He has already accepted a far lower figure.

LOL

Yeah he accepted what Theymos "would" say ...then turned it around and is expecting Theymos to pay for it.

So no actually he didn't.

Adult? LOL

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

BawsyBoss

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:38:00 AM

No one here should be pointing fingers at others (I saw some of that in the pages before). This being public should only be for throwing in ideas on how to solve it, but let them decide for themselves what to do.

Forever strong.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:50:31 AM

Proof?

Screenshots?

If Theymos can restore PMs, I can prove this but my account got hacked and they wiped my PMs.

There is no reason to doubt his claim. However there is no easy way to solve this issue. The GLBSE owners like theymos are not willing to cooperate and are the only brokers.

Also the fact that theymos still holds GLBSE coins that he admits are not his is not helping either.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:59:44 AM

Goat sad yesterday he was willing to pay me. Today this not seems to be serious anymore. I don't think it's so funny to here more excuses that theymos need to send Goat bitcoin first or whatever.

You gave the coins to GLBSE, GLBSE shuct down with your coin inside. Now theymos has GLBSE coin that is not his. Theymos thinks you should have this coin and even though I think theymos is wrong theymos can do what he will.

I talked to my lawyer and if I get coins from theymos from GLBSE I will have to pay out to everyone who has a claim. This means maybe not enough coins to go around.  Gurrty it would be best for you to work something out with theymos directly unless theymos is willing to pay me 100% of what GLBSE owes me.

I hope you understand, and best of luck.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:00:28 AM

No one here should be pointing fingers at others (I saw some of that in the pages before). This being public should only be for throwing in ideas on how to solve it, but let them decide for themselves what to do.

It has been resolved. we are now just waiting for theymos to follow though.

Edit: Or at least tell us why he will not pay out the GLBSE coins he still holds. anyway we are all waiting for theymos to act.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:04:20 AM

I think it is funny that Goat likes to imply i'm on welfare yet he has been trying to get loans from people on this forum for a long long time. "Please loan me money."

Just like you asked your own family to loan you money as you claimed. Good job getting on the self-justified welfare system.  Tongue

There's quite a big difference between borrowing money from friends and family who consent to the loan and accepting money that was taken from strangers against their will under threat of violence.  I wouldn't say they were "just like" each other in any way.

What are you even talking about? Violence?

The state will jail me if I do not pay my taxes (this by many here is thought of a violence). You then get my money in the form of welfare and other "gifts" with out my consent.  

My family who lent me money had the option to say no with out going to jail. Also the family got the money back. I did not give the money I got from them to you.

I understand why you are such a mess in real life if you honestly can not tell the difference between a personal loan and how the tax system works. Then again maybe the only people care are the people paying, not the ones getting.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:11:29 AM

I never got BTC so there is no way for me to "repay" the BTC. The BTC is in the hands of theymos who holds the GLBSE bitcoin.

Many people here think that Gurrty loaned me BTC because that is what some poorly written draft made it look like but that is not the case. Gurrty did not send me BTC and Gurrty never sent me BTC. Gurrty can not prove that he ever sent me BTC.

People who say that I should give the BTC back are being silly as there was nothing ever given to me in the first place.

The reason why I would need to be paid BTC before I can return it is that I never got it in the first place! How can I give something back I never got?

Trolling
Gurrty (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:21:41 AM

Me and Goat did a deal outside GLBSE long before it shut down.

GLBSE don't mean so much. It was just a web page for easier securities management. Investments can be totally private funded in person, email, phone. What is important is that a company or person have asked for money and have liabilities to pay something back.

Goat did get 10000 BTC from the GLBSE IPO.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:22:28 AM

Bull shit.

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:25:09 AM

you traded GLBSE assets for GLBSE assets. Now GLBSE is gone and Theymos has the BTC.

Theymos has the GLBSE coin and is an owner of GLBSE. You need to deal with Theymos.

Trolling
Gurrty (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:38:18 AM

Bull shit.

Goat did get 10000 BTC from the GLBSE IPO. Something else is not true. If your word is honest these money is funded for a arbitrage trading bot. Perhaps you left all 10000 BTC on your GLBSE account?

you traded GLBSE assets for GLBSE assets. Now GLBSE is gone and Theymos has the BTC.

Theymos has the GLBSE coin and is an owner of GLBSE. You need to deal with Theymos.

I did not get another GLBSE asset. You sent me a contract by pm.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:42:13 AM

You traded a GLBSE asset for an asset on GLBSE. Theymos is now the only person that I know of who is still on this forum who has access to GLBSE BTC and data.

If you read the contract carefully you will see what you traded it for. I no longer have access to GLBSE or the coins.

Theymos is a GLBSe owner and holds the GLBSE coins. He is the only one with the ability to get you back the BTC you sent to GLBSE. If theymos thinks you should get a refund for you assets fine let him do it. However I think theymos is 100% wrong in the matter but there is nothing I can do about it.

Trolling
Gurrty (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:52:38 AM

I did not get another GLBSE asset. Only your word i pm.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:00:01 AM

Read the contract.

Trolling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: