Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22716 times)
Gurrty (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:02:32 AM

Read the contract.

Please quote it. It is not written in the contract.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:11:34 AM

Read the contract.

my point is you seem to not understand.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
Gurrty (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:12:16 AM

Read the contract.

my point is you seem to not understand.

You need to quote it.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:21:54 AM

No one here should be pointing fingers at others (I saw some of that in the pages before). This being public should only be for throwing in ideas on how to solve it, but let them decide for themselves what to do.

These type of general deals have been public. We all know Goat ran a Pirate Pass Through that assisted PirateAt40's ponzi scheme as well as other deals. Nothing secret about that...other than how much Goat actually pocketed at investors' expense.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:26:06 AM

I think it is funny that Goat likes to imply i'm on welfare yet he has been trying to get loans from people on this forum for a long long time. "Please loan me money."

Just like you asked your own family to loan you money as you claimed. Good job getting on the self-justified welfare system.  Tongue

There's quite a big difference between borrowing money from friends and family who consent to the loan and accepting money that was taken from strangers against their will under threat of violence.  I wouldn't say they were "just like" each other in any way.

What are you even talking about? Violence?

The state will jail me if I do not pay my taxes (this by many here is thought of a violence). You then get my money in the form of welfare and other "gifts" with out my consent.  

My family who lent me money had the option to say no with out going to jail. Also the family got the money back. I did not give the money I got from them to you.

I understand why you are such a mess in real life if you honestly can not tell the difference between a personal loan and how the tax system works. Then again maybe the only people care are the people paying, not the ones getting.

What are you blabbing about? lol

Question wasn't directed at you.

You are a pro when it comes to making excuses and playing the victim. Not a surprise there.  Wink

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:39:29 AM

This contract is between member Gurrty and member Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his Tygrr-bot team. Debt owner is Gurrty and borrower is Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his Tygrr-bot team.

Gurrty will transfer his 5762 Tygrr-Bot bonds to Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his team. With this contract it will be equal to 5762 bitcoin in debt. Payments are to be made once a week for 100 weeks. After 100 payments have been made the contract and all debt is void.
Payments will be made Tuesday evening Thailand time.

All payments goes to bitcoin address; 16tiv9us2QimyEXpaVoaJ6QZi1k38TArN9

Gurrty takes responsibility to notify Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his team with a new bitcoin address if Gurrty would need to change it.

This contract will start to take effect after approval and when Gurrty has transferred all of his Tygrr-Bot bonds to Chaang Noi (Goat) ช้างน้อย and his team.
The debt will be used for the bot and other potential revenue generating projects.   The specific investments which the debt are used for will not be disclosed specifically.
This loan is made in good faith, is not guaranteed and is provided on a best effort basis.
Gurrty acknowledges that bitcoinica at the time of the writing of the contract holds 700 of the total BTC debt of TyGrr-Bot. His portion of the debt will not be refunded if bitcoinica does not refund Tygrr-Bot the 700 btc. The last part of the loan will not be repaid if bitcoinica does not refund the btc.
The loan will be repaid back 1% plus 1% interest each week. Once the 1% payment is made the loan debt will be reduced by 1%. The loan will be repaid in 100 week.
If a payment cannot be made on time it should be paid as soon as able. The interest will be added back to the loan debt until it is able to be paid.
Chaang-Noi and team has the right to buy back the debt from Gurrty at a price of 1 BTC for each Tygrr-bot share reaming at anytime.
This contract is not permitted to change and it is what is written.

1. The borrower is Chang-Noi and his Tygrr-bot team. - Borrower has been made clear.

2. The contract equals to 5762 BTC in debt. - Debt amount is clear.

3. After all 100 Payments the debt is void. - Payment plan is clear.

4. Investments for which the debt are used will not be disclosed specifically - So no one can really know where Goat put the actual value of this debt. Could have been cashed out into goat pellets for all we know. Finger pointing by Goat to GLBSE is irrelevant just by this statement as he can't prove his claim and it never was specified where the debt could/would go.

5. Payment plan is clear again at 1% a week and 1% interest per week.

6. Goat had the option to buyback the debt from Gurrty at a price of 1 BTC per Tygrr-bot share - He offered him later 0.5 BTC per share lol

7.And lastly at the bottom it says "This contract is not permitted to change and it is what is written." - So saying this contradicts the "working draft" statement. - LOL again

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:23:24 PM

@ gurrty

You clearly do not understand the contract but that is not my problem. I was willing to work with you in 2013 because I felt sorry for you and I know how it is to fall on hard times. However you responded to my polite question a year later and did so with name calling and threats. At this point in time you can take the coin from theymos or sue me directly. I have talked to my lawyer about this and the contract will be tossed out and you would end up owing me the BTC that I sent you, and I would have to return the assets. If this is the path you want to take fine. I also want to point out that in terms of fiat you have gained more than $500,000 than you invested. No court is going to have sympathy for you. If you can even find a court that is willing to accept the case, we are ready.

@ theymos

I still do not agree that gurrty should get anything but since you are a GLBSE owner, and you hold the GLBSE coins even if I wanted to stop you there is nothing I could do. I guess it is just lucky for Gurrty you are so understanding.

When you give back the coins in the terms of fiat he invested to gurrty will you please give the rest of us back our coins in the terms of fiat invested. You have a huge amount of GLBSE coins that you did not earn. Please refund us, please do not keep the rest of the coins for yourself.

@ smoothie

We all know Goat ran a Pirate Pass Through that assisted PirateAt40's ponzi scheme

At the personal request of theymos. theymos wanted this listed on GLBSE. At the time I assumed it was just to get more GLBSE fees but it seems now it was much more than that. theymos by far was the largest person who "assisted" Pirate. I was trying to get favor with theymos at the time however in the end I think he abused my trust. theymos and GLBSE were the ones who took a huge amount of profit because of fees (read the GLBSE logs). theymos has also admitted he profited from this investment directly and admitted he was reading Pirates personal messages. You want to bring up this topic? Fine, talk about it all you will.

Question wasn't directed at you.

Half the posts in this thread are from you and most of them are off topic. Yet when I answer your question in a correct and polite way you tell me to fuck off? What is wrong with you? If the question was a secret then use the PM system! (Oh wait, you can not even do that, theymos will still post PMs in public.)

You are way out of line and have nothing to do with anything in this thread.  All you have done is expressed your love for theymos and your hate for me. Sadly however for you, all you have done is exposed theymos to issues that he banned me before for talking about. I'm sure he is loving you right now. Anyway we have all spent too much time with you and people like you are why this forum has turned to shit. You are on ignore and I will be spending a whole lot less time on this forum. The trolls win!

@ everyone else.   Peace and love, I will be here from time to time (assuming I do not get banned) so send me a PM if you wish. I will also be around but every time I come to this forum I just feel negativity. Catch ya around.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:17:08 PM

is goat in jail yet? Cool
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:03:22 PM

Is this still going on? I am surprised some forum banning has not happened, or at least scammer beware tags.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:56:52 PM

Op you shouldnt post contract without confirming with a lawyer first, it can actually do you harm

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:57:20 AM

First this...

I will repay OP as theymos thinks is just.

Please advise. I am willing to follow your commands.

Then this...  

I was not the owner of GLBSE. GLBSE was clearly owned by Nefario, as he was able to shut down the site without the approval of BitcoinGlobal, and despite my own vehement protests. However, I do have some knowledge of the GLBSE market situation at the time, so I'll be happy to advise in this case.

The contract is nonsensical and should be thrown away, but Gurrty deserves the value of his principal back. After some research, I've determined that the GLBSE market price of TYGRR.BOT was between 0.75 BTC and 1.04 BTC per share around June 5, 2012, but only for much smaller volumes. Since the contract's specified price of 1 BTC per share is within this range, I believe that it is best to take this price to be the actual value of the shares at the time of the contract. Therefore, the principal was worth 5762 BTC, or 30,999.56 USD at the time. Adding a reasonable 12% interest rate compounded daily for 1.97 years results in 39,265.02 USD. I judge that this is the amount owed to Gurrty by Goat.

Thankfully, I don't have to give out scammer tags anymore, so you can take this judgement or leave it...

Then this...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

@ theymos

I still do not agree that gurrty should get anything but since you are a GLBSE owner, and you hold the GLBSE coins even if I wanted to stop you there is nothing I could do. I guess it is just lucky for Gurrty you are so understanding.

When you give back the coins in the terms of fiat he invested to gurrty will you please give the rest of us back our coins in the terms of fiat invested. You have a huge amount of GLBSE coins that you did not earn. Please refund us, please do not keep the rest of the coins for yourself.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:03:23 AM

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:29:27 PM

The logic ruins my brain. Also, great meme.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 01:33:52 PM

No money was borrowed. You guys fail so hard.

Trolling
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:59:02 PM

No money was borrowed. You guys fail so hard.

The right information is just not available here.
satoshcode

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:07:12 PM

Talk to this guys:

http://blog.coinapex.com/2014/05/major-u-s-law-firm-mclaughlin-stern-accepts-bitcoin/

Goat is got no chance on this one, he will have to pay you back. I bet you these lawyers will be extremely happy to take your case.

So relax you are getting your money back, is only common sense. Goat lost already.
Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:03:27 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 09:23:36 PM by Sydboy

Goat why were you going to pay him in 2012 if you did not think you owed ?
you did nothing for a year, instead of pay him 100btc a week as per the contract.. he was obviously upset
and because you are the slimliest piece of shit you did not pay anything and used as an excuse.

everything you have done is exactly what all of us guessed would happen when  this thread was on page 1.
you are the biggest piece of shit. Smoothie is 100% correct.

You come here and flash your lambo around, and say you paid your debts, well it doesn't look like it.
you really do make me sick. you assisted Pirate in running the pass-thru, took money from people, used your position to trick people. you said everyone who did not no what pirate was doing was stupid.
i hope you loose everything, it wouldnt of happen to a nicest scum bag.

i likehow you delete your posts, like you did in cognitive thread.. did your lawyer advise you to do that ?
i doubt  you even have a lawyer, you just like to say lawyer. everything you are involved in here ends in "lawyers". keep your posts for your lawyer to read, what have you to hide ? you think you so smart. you a scared little slimebag. no honour.. nothing.. this forum is your life. you sad sad little man.

p.s go fuck yourself.

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:28:31 PM

Goat you seriously didn't had money to pay back OP last year?
https://i.imgur.com/7vaoHp3.png  May 24, 2013

(WTB) Lamborghini, used. $90,000 to $150,000 USA or Thailand not Orange!
June 06, 2013
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:41:59 PM

Let me get this straight. Goat is a scammer now? Is it just me or does it seem like so many of the old school people who have been around so long eventually scam people? How is it that some of the richest people in BTC become scammers?
V.Kodoff

Activity: 195

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:45:22 PM

Our European court would love to see that kind of case Smiley
And i will be more than happy to help the OP by starting case here.
Just because he steal a lot money from you,i am willing to start this for FREE.
Feel free to contact me via PM to negotiate the infos you have and which can be used here where i am.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: