Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat owe me 3740.35 BTC  (Read 22716 times)
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:37:47 AM

Chaang-Noi  Smiley
Ok, I just sent you 427 shares of TYGRR.BOND-P.  To be redeemed for 427*(whatever the payout rate is next Monday).  Please verify you received the bonds Smiley

And what was the payout rate next Monday?  You do now how a PPT works right? 

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:39:35 AM

Verified:

best would be to send me the bonds now then i pay for them once i pay out the dividends on Tuesday.

let me know when you have sent them and send me a btc address for the coins.

thanks

Chaang-Noi  Smiley
Ok, I just sent you 427 shares of TYGRR.BOND-P.  To be redeemed for 427*(whatever the payout rate is next Monday).  Please verify you received the bonds Smiley

i see them, Tuesdays are a crazy day for me and the next day im on a flight to Thailand for like 40 plus hours sooo... if i forget just remind me and i will send. best to remind me Monday and Tuesday just in case lol.

thanks mate.

Lol I like how 40 minutes later he changes the timeframe.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:42:00 AM

Yes, thank you. Pretty much clears this up right away.

More Gurrty logic here. The bonds were not guaranteed and that was in the contract. To claim I owe you something is silly.

It is like putting in a sell order on GLBSE before the price goes down and then demanding your asking price none the less.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:42:47 AM

Chaang-Noi  Smiley

Lol yes we know it was an operation that assisted a Ponzi scheme which last time I checked is illegal.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:44:42 AM

Chaang-Noi  Smiley

Lol yes we know it was an operation that assisted a Ponzi scheme which last time I checked is illegal.

You need to talk to theymos about that. GLBSE was not only the exchange but also the broker. Who was doing something illegal here? Hmm...

Also alleged ponzi scheme. The SEC has had a hard time proving that as there is significant evidence that is not what happened. Time will tell.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:05:53 AM

Chaang-Noi  Smiley

You need to talk to theymos about that. GLBSE was not only the exchange but also the broker. Who was doing something illegal here? Hmm...

Also alleged ponzi scheme. The SEC has had a hard time proving that as there is significant evidence that is not what happened. Time will tell.

We all know you believe you are innocent. But always pointing the finger elsewhere and not justifying your innocence with evidence that you are innocent of such illegal operations is a huge fail.

Just because you say you didn't do anything wrong doesn't mean you didn't.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:06:53 AM

Chaang-Noi  Smiley
Ok, I just sent you 427 shares of TYGRR.BOND-P.  To be redeemed for 427*(whatever the payout rate is next Monday).  Please verify you received the bonds Smiley

And what was the payout rate next Monday?  You do now how a PPT works right?  

Obviously there's a typo in that formula (me and math are like oil and water, lol). I meant 427*(1+.05) or whatever the new percentage Pirate was supposedly paying out. So it turned out to be 0%, and thus 427*1.

More Gurrty logic here. The bonds were not guaranteed and that was in the contract. To claim I owe you something is silly.

It is like putting in a sell order on GLBSE before the price goes down and then demanding your asking price none the less.

Is it clear? What did you mean then when you said, "just remind me and i will send"?  What did you intend to send me? It was my understanding that we had come to an agreement before (albeit only just) Pirates ship started to sink. You had said earlier that you could do around 200 BTC within 24hrs (from a PM you sent on 08/10/12). So what was it that you were going to send?

Mousepotato
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:16:32 AM

Chaang-Noi  Smiley
Ok, I just sent you 427 shares of TYGRR.BOND-P.  To be redeemed for 427*(whatever the payout rate is next Monday).  Please verify you received the bonds Smiley

Obviously there's a typo in that formula (me and math are like oil and water, lol). I meant 427*(1+.05) or whatever the new percentage Pirate was supposedly paying out. So it turned out to be 0%, and thus 427*1.

Is it clear? What did you mean then when you said, "just remind me and i will send"?  What did you intend to send me? It was my understanding that we had come to an agreement before (albeit only just) Pirates ship started to sink. You had said earlier that you could do around 200 BTC within 24hrs (from a PM you sent on 08/10/12). So what was it that you were going to send?

A mistake in the formula you made? And you bring that up two years latter? Are you kidding?

Why do you think you can even put in a 1 into that formula? Do you not understand that it was not guaranteed? Did you even bother to read the GLBSE contract?

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:23:00 AM

Chaang-Noi  Smiley

A mistake in the formula you made? And you bring that up two years latter? Are you kidding?

Why do you think you can even put in a 1 into that formula? Do you not understand that it was not guaranteed? Did you even bother to read the GLBSE contract?

link please

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:25:01 AM

Chaang-Noi  Smiley

link please

ask theymos or some other glbse operator.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:27:23 AM

Chaang-Noi  Smiley

link please

ask theymos or some other glbse operator.

No. You made the reference. You should provide it. Otherwise your mentioning it is just hot air.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:28:55 AM

MousePotato, You honestly thought you could collect interest risk free? Can you please tell me why you thought that could happen? Do you not know where the interest came from?

I have no idea why you think you are owed anything at all other than wanting to adjust a formula two years later that changes the agreement and the spirit of the contract. Do you see how this might be looked at as pretty much fail, or even libel?

I honestly think you owe me an apology.

Trolling
Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:29:17 AM

Don't get hung up on the formula, because it's completely irrelevant here. What is relevant is that we made an agreement before it became clear that Pirate was running, and I had transferred over my bonds to you in good faith. You acknowledged it and said you'd send me the BTC the following Tuesday, no? Honestly, I don't blame you since it's really Trendon Shavers' fault. We're both victims here, but I feel like I'm getting shafted because of something that happened between you and Pirate.

Mousepotato
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:30:02 AM

No. You made the reference. You should provide it. Otherwise your mentioning it is just hot air.

Oh snap. I guess it is "just hot air" then.

How are you involved in any of this again?

Trolling
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:31:10 AM

Don't get hung up on the formula, because it's completely irrelevant here. What is relevant is that we made an agreement before it became clear that Pirate was running, and I had transferred over my bonds to you in good faith. You acknowledged it and said you'd send me the BTC the following Tuesday, no? Honestly, I don't blame you since it's really Trendon Shavers' fault. We're both victims here, but I feel like I'm getting shafted because of something that happened between you and Pirate.

Me and Pirate? hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think you mean you and GLBSE.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:31:34 AM

Goat benefitted from being the middle-mad between users like you and pirate...hence he is not off the hook when it comes to debts and repayment of such agreements.

Just because pirate didn't pay doesn't necessarily mean goat is off of the hook.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:32:58 AM

Goat benefitted from being the middle-mad between users like you and pirate...hence he is not off the hook when it comes to debts and repayment of such agreements.

Just because pirate didn't pay doesn't necessarily mean goat is off of the hook.

You are almost correct here. GLBSE was the broker and the exchange. MP never sent me bonds or BTC. It all went to GLBSE (theymos). Theymos is the one on the hook.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:33:09 AM

Oh snap. I guess it is "just hot air" then.

How are you involved in any of this again?

LOL yup just as I thought....hot air.

Not surprising once again.

Does it matter if I am involved in it at all?

It is a public forum, if you want to keep the public out then go start a discussion privately not accessible to others.  Kiss

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:34:23 AM

Don't get hung up on the formula, because it's completely irrelevant here. What is relevant is that we made an agreement before it became clear that Pirate was running, and I had transferred over my bonds to you in good faith. You acknowledged it and said you'd send me the BTC the following Tuesday, no?

I still do not understand how I did not follow the agreement 100%. You are claiming I scammed you somehow so please tell me what part I did not do.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:36:17 AM

You are almost correct here. GLBSE was the broker and the exchange. MP never sent me bonds or BTC. It all went to GLBSE (theymos). Theymos is the one on the hook.

Just because the bonds transferred to you existed on GLBSE's system does not mean you did not have access to them for liquidation etc.

You benefitted from having your Tygrr crap on GLBSE.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: