Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue  (Read 117590 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:27:49 PM

I'm trying to add on coinpayments to accept on Nimbus shop, but the shippment will be charged in Bitcoins because we can change bitcoin for fiat currency.

I see, but you can use the on-fly pricing based on NMB/BTC exchange price with an API, furthermore the T-shirt, etc. selling in NMB at the shop, the smarter and rewarder to promote NMB and to make real market need for the NMB. Isn't it?

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:29:25 PM

what happened to this coin?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zorro23hu

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:40:36 PM

Nothing special, it is in the POW phase till block 250100 (~ more 166 days) and DEV try to get POD certification and develop some feature based on community need. He is collecting them now.

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:45:00 PM

Nothing special, it is in the POW phase till block 250100 (~ more 166 days) and DEV try to get POD certification and develop some feature based on community need. He is collecting them now.

Dev refused pod, look at my post and his replies. He is very negative towards pod and will not participate in it.

That exchange makes my browser go nuts I would stay away.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KoningSilk

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:39:50 PM

Dev refused pod, look at my post and his replies. He is very negative towards pod and will not participate in it.

Maybe you could do some research yourself? Look up his topic where he check scam coins for hidden premine. This dev is the real deal.
tuannd

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:43:34 PM

The only missing thing of this coin is the COMMUNITY  Grin
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:09:05 PM

Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"?
http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/
cryptoangel

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:24:32 PM

Maybe you could do some research yourself? Look up his topic where he check scam coins for hidden premine. This dev is the real deal.

So that is Nimbus selling point ?, ''Found hidden premine''.

If this developer is a real deal why not spend 5-10 minute speaking to proof of developer cryptoasian ( FOR FREE).

Nimbus will then have a nice badge of honor, But no.

As mentioned before, developer has a bad attitude. He asked for advice and i gave him some but he insisted in been insulting.

The developer is also a crypto pumper so those mining should take caution not to turn into a bag holder.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Zorro23hu

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:44:25 PM

Between asking and asking, there is several difference as asking and pretentiousness and personalities too. This is the behind reason of the behaviour of the dev in some days ago imho.

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:53:08 PM

Between asking and asking, there is several difference as asking and pretentiousness and personalities too. This is the behind reason of the behaviour of the dev in some days ago imho.

so Nimbus is another scam?
sr.machado (OP)

Activity: 364

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:09:27 PM

Is not scam, if any developer or other people can proof that have 1 scam I give my computer, my house and everything that I have, but the "community" really ask for "proofs" that are here, on whitepaper have my personal info, on blog too, have my facebook, I really thinking about maintain Nimbus online after you crazy guys ask for nothing, some accusations without proof, I have a good project without premine, ninja or another scam and you guys are freaking out the topic with blame...I'm tired of it all, I will continue my development work here to my clients, but tonight I will decide about Nimbus project that I'm paying expenses with my money...

Thanks

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:33:54 PM

Is not scam, if any developer or other people can proof that have 1 scam I give my computer, my house and everything that I have, but the "community" really ask for "proofs" that are here, on whitepaper have my personal info, on blog too, have my facebook, I really thinking about maintain Nimbus online after you crazy guys ask for nothing, some accusations without proof, I have a good project without premine, ninja or another scam and you guys are freaking out the topic with blame...I'm tired of it all, I will continue my development work here to my clients, but tonight I will decide about Nimbus project that I'm paying expenses with my money...

Thanks

Respectfully, sir, the days when new coin devs could create new coins and get people's BTC without answering tough questions from potential buyers are over. There have been many scams out there, people are skeptical about everything, and it's "guilty until proven innocent" out there for everyone - even those with good intentions. Is it fair, no. But it's the natural result of so many people getting so badly burned so often across so many coins in this "Announcements" forum. People just want to avoid or minimise the risk of getting burned - developers who recognise that, respect that and deal with that will have much higher chances of success.
cryptoangel

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:42:31 PM

Thanks

Respectfully, sir, the days when new coin devs could create new coins and get people's BTC without answering tough questions from potential buyers are over. There have been many scams out there, people are skeptical about everything, and it's "guilty until proven innocent" out there for everyone - even those with good intentions. Is it fair, no. But it's the natural result of so many people getting so badly burned so often across so many coins in this "Announcements" forum. People just want to avoid or minimise the risk of getting burned - developers who recognise that, respect that and deal with that will have much higher chances of success.

Exactly my opinion also, that is why i like to see POD badge. (Well said)

Ideas i would like to see

1, Stop asking for bittrex exchange (Yes it would be nice, But!, Not going to happen)
2, Become active on twitter more, Plans, ideas, features, even a hello!.
3, Target the smaller exchanges C-CEX & Coin swap.
4, Get a IRC channel ?, tip bot ?..
5, Rework the wallet!. explorer - network stats.
6, Think what the community want ( Proof of developer, It is free so Why not get it whilst it is HOT!"

I think you expected Bittrex and bye bye. Nearly every tweet was bittrex and every post was bittrex.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:45:50 PM

Yes, but if have any scam need proof before make accusations.

I will reply tonight about my decisions about this project...

sdersdf2

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:48:34 PM

Exactly my opinion also, that is why i like to see POD badge. (Well said)

Ideas i would like to see

1, Stop asking for bittrex exchange (Yes it would be nice, But!, Not going to happen)
2, Become active on twitter more, Plans, ideas, features, even a hello!.
3, Target the smaller exchanges C-CEX & Coin swap.
4, Get a IRC channel ?, tip bot ?..
5, Rework the wallet!. explorer - network stats.
6, Think what the community want ( Proof of developer, It is free so Why not get it whilst it is HOT!"

I think you expected Bittrex and bye bye. Nearly every tweet was bittrex and every post was bittrex.

++1
cryptoangel

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:53:27 PM

I have never said Nimbus was a scam, You gave what you said  [NO-IPO, NO PREMINE, NO INSTA, NO NINJA] . Well done.

This is always a bonus nowadays.

They is some people like myself would love for yourself to complete Proof of developer. It is a simple and safe process. You even asked for ideas and i thought this was a big one.
I sorry if it offended you, You seemed to get very insulting on this subject.

Why you would even consider quitting the project over not wanting to complete POD is beyond me.

Are you serious about this project?. Nagging to be added on bittrex and a crypto coin pumper and because the coin has low hash rate and a small community, you want to leave the project...

It is sad to hear, but brings out your intentions.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
EleanorZ

Activity: 359
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:56:26 PM

I'm currently mining Nimbus, I appreciate the time/effort you're putting in, and I hope you succeed.  I understand that it must be annoying when the community doesn't automatically believe you, but I think if you want to be a long-term coin developer you need to avoid taking things so personally.  Frankly, I think the concerns that have been raised here are reasonable, but even if you don't think they are, your responses will go a long way toward preventing this from turning into full-on FUD.  In a perfect world everyone would accept your word, but crypto is a world in which people have been conditioned to expect the worst  You're not going to change this by yourself, and you're going to have to give in on some of your "principles" if you want this coin to succeed.  Please don't let your personal sensitivity ruin something that could be good.  Skepticism is just part of the game, and defensiveness isn't the solution.  Regardless, good luck to you.
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:57:21 PM

Today I'm working on 2 projects to my clients, I use my free time and my money to maintain this project because I like the crypto world, but you are right guy, community do not want or need more coins, they prefer pay for an scam IPO...

Sorry but my intention is make a serious coin for free (or freedom) but the community do not want a coin like Nimbus.

cryptoangel

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:03:43 PM

Today I'm working on 2 projects to my clients, I use my free time and my money to maintain this project because I like the crypto world, but you are right guy, community do not want or need more coins, they prefer pay for an scam IPO...

Sorry but my intention is make a serious coin for free (or freedom) but the community do not want a coin like Nimbus.

Which coin is not for the community ?.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:05:51 PM

Yes, have too much, but without premine or without traps?

Sorry, I do not see... So, I need to go, work here, tonight I will reply... Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: