Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue  (Read 117592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:19:07 PM

Today I'm working on 2 projects to my clients, I use my free time and my money to maintain this project because I like the crypto world, but you are right guy, community do not want or need more coins, they prefer pay for an scam IPO...

Sorry but my intention is make a serious coin for free (or freedom) but the community do not want a coin like Nimbus.

Which coin is not for the community ?.

Most of them made for the IPOs and pump/dump and quick profit. You don't see this?

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
Zorro23hu

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:25:49 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 08:44:10 PM by Zorro23hu

Today I'm working on 2 projects to my clients, I use my free time and my money to maintain this project because I like the crypto world, but you are right guy, community do not want or need more coins, they prefer pay for an scam IPO...

Sorry but my intention is make a serious coin for free (or freedom) but the community do not want a coin like Nimbus.

Your not right. Community (if this forum members form a real community...) want to be rech in very short time, expect a few ppl. In most of coin's topic ppl say, "When will be on bittrex, I have to pay for electricity","When will be increasing the price?" etc. However you can see lot of posts as "IPO, no thanks", "Premine, no thanks", but every time the nethash and difficulty in the sky. Why? For the quick and big profit, not for the coin's long time lifecycle...

The real community want a free, scam-free, IPO-free, premine-free coin, but this members is the small part of the cryptoworl, and this forum. This is the real truth.

Addition: Don't give up, you could take the POD (to sure cryptoangel, you are you), and after step-by-step the slower is better than qiucker+wronger will be go the right direction this coin. Otherwise if community want to be on thing, it should be do for it, not only waiting for the roast duck.

Zorro23hu (from Hungary)
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:44:35 PM

Your not right. Community (if this forum members form a real community...) want to be rech in very short time, expect a few ppl. In most of coin's topic ppl say, "When will be on bittrex, I have to pay for electricity","When will be increasing the price?" etc. However you can see lot of posts as "IPO, no thanks", "Premine, no thanks", but every time the nethash and difficulty in the sky. Why? For the quick and big profit, not for the coin's long time lifecycle...

The real community want a free, scam-free, IPO-free, premine-free coin, but this members is the small part of the cryptoworl, and this forum. This is the real truth.

Verry well said, fully agree with you. Most if people are confused of so many coins and a lot of them are costing loses. They dont recognize the effort and opportunity of managing long term projects. And the main problem of people is they are complaining every time insted of trully consider the situation...
arz

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:36:13 AM

Very good discussion goin on, nice to see people are giving some good suggestion. As dev says, he has spent his time and money for the development of coin, its good to hear that but for how long? Till now it seems that you are one man army for this coin, and when community giving some good suggestion you take that thing in another way. Every coin need a team for the development and community for support, value gain, mass adoption, marketing, fud tackle etc, You may have very created good coin but with out community its hard for a coin to survive. And A i see nimbus has very few community but good community who keep giving suggestion to dev even after they dont get good response. So here are few things I would like to high light

- You may have every personnel detail in white paper, fb , blog and all so why not give 10 min for POD? its a trend now and exchanges also wants the same, with out bigger exchange no coin can go to another level.
-regarding your personal money investment, why not ask for help with the community? For this you will have to be nice to community people, listen to them and appreciate the good suggestion they are giving. I dont think money will be problem if you are delivering a good coin  and positive part is you are actively working for the coin and also active and responsive in the thread.
-discuss your plans with the community member or if you do not want to disclose, you can do this by forming a closed team from this community and announce later when the plans/roadmaps gets fianalize or so.

And Dev you seem honest and dedicated so I am giving my time to write down here what i feel.

"Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will."

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
KoningSilk

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:15:39 PM

Nothing special, it is in the POW phase till block 250100 (~ more 166 days) and DEV try to get POD certification and develop some feature based on community need. He is collecting them now.

Dev refused pod, look at my post and his replies. He is very negative towards pod and will not participate in it.

That exchange makes my browser go nuts I would stay away.

Maybe you could do some research yourself? Look up his topic where he check scam coins for hidden premine. This dev is the real deal.

So that is Nimbus selling point ?, ''Found hidden premine''.

If this developer is a real deal why not spend 5-10 minute speaking to proof of developer cryptoasian ( FOR FREE).

Nimbus will then have a nice badge of honor, But no.

As mentioned before, developer has a bad attitude. He asked for advice and i gave him some but he insisted in been insulting.

The developer is also a crypto pumper so those mining should take caution not to turn into a bag holder.

First off, the PoD proofs nothing, a scammer can still scam when on that website.

Secondly, you are mixing up two things, the scrypt writing abilities of the dev and his social capabilities. His social skills are clearly lacking, but that says nothing about the quality of the coin.

rodneycrypto

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:58:36 PM

Dev. What happened to last nights announcement???
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 11:12:46 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 12:26:03 AM by cryptoangel

Any updates ?.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
anhpt192

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:51:25 AM

none exchange yet  Sad
djams69

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:42:16 AM

I think you need someone for the social part of the project. And keep your pride aside please...
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:14:04 AM

Dev, can we get a comment.
I would like to go back to mining this - I stopped to mine USE instead (what a fool!) - but I don't want to waste my time if you are throwing the project away.
If you could let us all know, one way or the other  Smiley

Thanks
KoningSilk

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:00:21 AM

none exchange yet  Sad

There are two exchanges in the op.
sr.machado (OP)

Activity: 364

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:27:16 AM

HI thre,sorry for delay or not reply you guys, I'm really busy with two works to done here for my clients, but on Monday I'll release a note on official website and here.

Thanks

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
arz

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:36:25 AM

HI thre,sorry for delay or not reply you guys, I'm really busy with two works to done here for my clients, but on Monday I'll release a note on official website and here.

Thanks

Good luck Machado

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:50:59 AM

Thanks, really thanks for support.

I'm working hard, but I need to launch Nimbus on a service that will be launched on New York in few months, I'm developer of project that will a different exchange. But for now I can't do more information because the exchange owner need privacy!

cryptoangel

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:59:15 AM

I'm working hard, but I need to launch Nimbus on a service that will be launched on New York in few months, I'm developer of project that will a different exchange. But for now I can't do more information because the exchange owner need privacy!

I don't understand at all, No offense intended.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:02:27 PM

Oh man, my "english" sucks.... I really need to do a course.

For now I'm developing a platform for the exchange of shares for a client, I believe it is possible to include Nimbus, but still do not know whether to continue the project pays off since you showed me that there really is no need for new coins in the market.

cryptoangel

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:16:39 PM

For now I'm developing a platform for the exchange of shares for a client, I believe it is possible to include Nimbus, but still do not know whether to continue the project pays off since you showed me that there really is no need for new coins in the market.

Ha ha No worries, I understand more now.

The problem is that 99% of people look for the next pump and dump coin as they is more money in it. Nimbus is long term so people wont mine it until on a big exchange, or buy up cheap on the exchange.

I remember mining cannabiscoin at difficulty 2 and i stupidly stopped!. I mined 39k in total.

They was no community at all but the developer just kept working on the coin and his project. This past week the coin hit 800 satashi, when i was mining it was like 2 satoshi a coin!.

I am hoping for the same with nimbus!.

▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sr.machado (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:25:28 PM

The problem is that 99% of people look for the next pump and dump coin as they is more money in it. Nimbus is long term so people wont mine it until on a big exchange, or buy up cheap on the exchange.

I remember mining cannabiscoin at difficulty 2 and i stupidly stopped!. I mined 39k in total.

They was no community at all but the developer just kept working on the coin and his project. This past week the coin hit 800 satashi, when i was mining it was like 2 satoshi a coin!.

is very difficult to maintain because I work a lot and my "friends" who were developing the project left me leaving me alone with my friend who is encouraging.
Now I'm here working to terminate services to my clients and stirring in Nimbus, every month I have to pay for servers and financimamento in BTCJAM, so I made the shirts but so far no real interest, not miners, not negotiators or sites.

Thank you

KoningSilk

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 02:29:41 PM

is very difficult to maintain because I work a lot and my "friends" who were developing the project left me leaving me alone with my friend who is encouraging.
Now I'm here working to terminate services to my clients and stirring in Nimbus, every month I have to pay for servers and financimamento in BTCJAM, so I made the shirts but so far no real interest, not miners, not negotiators or sites.

Thank you

GL mate! Like crypyoangel said, if you are in for the long haul, anything is possible
luck888888

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:10:18 PM

low diff  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: