Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue  (Read 117582 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:58:55 AM

Hello there, I'll be making a formal post in little time. Sorry my english is bad, but I am getting someone to help me to make this post. I'll let you know about nimbus development in this post, thank you.

Ok cool, looking forward to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 04:59:23 AM

Indeed, there were big problems in this area, thanks for the feedback, sr.machado!
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:13:39 AM

Indeed, there were big problems in this area, thanks for the feedback, sr.machado!

Yeah I have several facebook friends that live in this city and they said the whole city was flooded very bad. I'm glad that dev and his family is made out alright

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
sr.machado (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Twitter: @leandrogmachado

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:27:56 AM

To begin this post, I would like to first sincerely apologize to the entire community. Besides encountering a few health issues and the recent severe weather setback, I have not been nearly as active with my interaction with the community and developments with Nimbus. However, this inactivity has no reflection of my attitude and commitment to Nimbus. Since the start, I always developed Nimbus for us. A fair coin with a fair launch (No Premine or ICO/IPO) that gave value to any one who holds them, be it investors/traders and miners alike.

In an effort to continue the transparency that I have demonstrated since Day One, I will detail the problem I’m facing as well as my mitigation plan. The amount of time and effort that Nimbus deservers, and needs, requires a full time dev whose sole responsibility is working on developments for Nimbus. I would love to do this and currently serve this role, however I have financial responsibilities and I have other jobs with reliable incomes that must take priority over Nimbus at times. I am very gracious and thankful for all the donations I have received thus far for Nimbus, however over the past couple months, they weren’t enough to cover bills and other financial obligations, so I was forced to spend more time with my other jobs.

Moving forward there are two options for Nimbus that will most likely end up merging. First, through continued generosity of the community, I am able to receive enough donations to increase the amount of time I can work on Nimbus. Second, Nimbus receives additional developer resources (at some TBD capacity) and I am able to balance Nimbus and my other jobs while still maintaining my financial obligations.

In addition, as I have said before and will reiterate again, I will always be part of Nimbus and will not go anywhere, even if it means taking time off for financial reasons or bringing in additional resources. I will do whatever it takes and I will always be open about it.

With all that being said, through freelancing crypto development projects I’ve completed and some recent donations, I am now able to dedicate myself FULL TIME to Nimbus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize over the last few weeks many investors and traders have suggested a supply cut. After some deliberation, I have decided this would be the best option moving forward. We will facilitate the supply cut by ending POW at block 140k. I know some miners will disagree with this decision, but please understand that it is for the long term benefit of NimbusCoin and its investors.

The main reasons for the cut are simple. Currently, the daily mining reward is around 144,000 coins. First, this amount of coins puts a lot of resistance and pressure on the prices, especially if the prices and volume start to rise. Miners, in general, will look for that opportunity to dump for even a slight profit, thereby discouraging potential investors. At higher price levels, stable buy support will not be sustainable with a constant influx of newly minted coins. In short, these large rewards will impede growth and progress. Second, a supply cut will create scarcity. As a result, this scarcity in supply will stimulate a healthy demand, more specifically when we start marketing and releasing new features.

Regarding road maps and future development projects, we will be doing a complete rebrand and thereafter will release a full road map. Nimbus Poker will also be in the works, but please be advised that there were issues with the previous developers and we will be moving forward without them. It might take a little while longer to deliver the poker software, but we will be in talks with more notable developers for this project.

There will also be a wallet update with some new features, and I will be posting more information in the next couple of days.

If you would like to speak with me or have any questions, please join freenode IRC #NimbusTalK.

Thanks for your understanding and support,
Sr. Machado

BTC: 1LeandroRqTJf4stf2uD3TeYDszenqNHfz
Bitcoin protocol consultor
Millionairedog

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:35:24 AM

I am really sorry for my last few posts. I was really upset because you didnt show up And I didnt know about your condition over there. I hope everything is good with you and your family now. NOw I regret dumping my coin in loss Sad . I will try to buy some.

Guys I am sorry for not being able to post here lately. Actually I had bigger problem here in my town(Sao Mateus, Espirito Santo) and still not fully recovered. We had continuous rain and followed by flood all over the town. I was without connection for more than 10 days. Regarding me being online in BCT, My BCT account automatically logs when it has internet connection on my phone. I hope you guys understand my problem. I will be posting other news very shortly.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:36:10 AM

great news!

Millionairedog

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:37:15 AM

I have been always saying to cut supply, finally you are here to cut supply after I dumped Sad . Anyway good luck to those who are holding it, Lucky guys.

To begin this post, I would like to first sincerely apologize to the entire community. Besides encountering a few health issues and the recent severe weather setback, I have not been nearly as active with my interaction with the community and developments with Nimbus. However, this inactivity has no reflection of my attitude and commitment to Nimbus. Since the start, I always developed Nimbus for us. A fair coin with a fair launch (No Premine or ICO/IPO) that gave value to any one who holds them, be it investors/traders and miners alike.

In an effort to continue the transparency that I have demonstrated since Day One, I will detail the problem I’m facing as well as my mitigation plan. The amount of time and effort that Nimbus deservers, and needs, requires a full time dev whose sole responsibility is working on developments for Nimbus. I would love to do this and currently serve this role, however I have financial responsibilities and I have other jobs with reliable incomes that must take priority over Nimbus at times. I am very gracious and thankful for all the donations I have received thus far for Nimbus, however over the past couple months, they weren’t enough to cover bills and other financial obligations, so I was forced to spend more time with my other jobs.

Moving forward there are two options for Nimbus that will most likely end up merging. First, through continued generosity of the community, I am able to receive enough donations to increase the amount of time I can work on Nimbus. Second, Nimbus receives additional developer resources (at some TBD capacity) and I am able to balance Nimbus and my other jobs while still maintaining my financial obligations.

In addition, as I have said before and will reiterate again, I will always be part of Nimbus and will not go anywhere, even if it means taking time off for financial reasons or bringing in additional resources. I will do whatever it takes and I will always be open about it.

With all that being said, through freelancing crypto development projects I’ve completed and some recent donations, I am now able to dedicate myself FULL TIME to Nimbus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize over the last few weeks many investors and traders have suggested a supply cut. After some deliberation, I have decided this would be the best option moving forward. We will facilitate the supply cut by ending POW at block 140k. I know some miners will disagree with this decision, but please understand that it is for the long term benefit of NimbusCoin and its investors.

The main reasons for the cut are simple. Currently, the daily mining reward is around 144,000 coins. First, this amount of coins puts a lot of resistance and pressure on the prices, especially if the prices and volume start to rise. Miners, in general, will look for that opportunity to dump for even a slight profit, thereby discouraging potential investors. At higher price levels, stable buy support will not be sustainable with a constant influx of newly minted coins. In short, these large rewards will impede growth and progress. Second, a supply cut will create scarcity. As a result, this scarcity in supply will stimulate a healthy demand, more specifically when we start marketing and releasing new features.

Regarding road maps and future development projects, we will be doing a complete rebrand and thereafter will release a full road map. Nimbus Poker will also be in the works, but please be advised that there were issues with the previous developers and we will be moving forward without them. It might take a little while longer to deliver the poker software, but we will be in talks with more notable developers for this project.

There will also be a wallet update with some new features, and I will be posting more information in the next couple of days.

If you would like to speak with me or have any questions, please join freenode IRC #NimbusTalK.

Sr. Machado
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:52:30 AM

you can still buy back a lot...
or maybe wait until its even lower

so this not so fair coin
promising stuff and after a very long time coming up with excuses
if you don't have time and money, don't create an altcoin, don't promise to investors and miners if you can't deliver.
promising when you know that you are going to be too busy with other projects = lie.

why didn't you say that you don't have time when this coin was pumped ? Smiley

Quote from: Millionairedog link=topic=622323that yo.msg9464790#msg9464790 date=1415342235
I have been always saying to cut supply, finally you are here to cut supply after I dumped Sad . Anyway good luck to those who are holding it, Lucky guys.

Sr. Machado

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
cryptoholic11

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:06:09 AM

so this not so fair coin
if you don't have time and money, don't create an altcoin, don't promise to investors and miners if you can't deliver.
promising when you know that you are going to be too busy with other projects = lie.

He had said this many times in the IRC, and I even remember posting something about this a few weeks ago too. Anyways, we wanted good news and we probably got even better news than we were expecting and some of us are still not happy? If you guys want to dump, please do...i put up a few more orders before this thing takes off.

Millionairedog

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:11:14 AM

I think this is good news, though I dont hold any NMB now, Also dev had genuine issue , I googled the area dev mentioned and found that it was a mess with flooding. And Few members  here verifies that too.
Supply cut is not a good option but its better than nothing. And most of the members here wanted supply cut. I still believe in Dev, bought few just a moment ago.

so this not so fair coin

arz

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:19:57 AM

Hey Dev, Its good to see you back. I hope all is well with you now.

Guys I am sorry for not being able to post here lately. Actually I had bigger problem here in my town(Sao Mateus, Espirito Santo) and still not fully recovered. We had continuous rain and followed by flood all over the town. I was without connection for more than 10 days. Regarding me being online in BCT, My BCT account automatically logs when it has internet connection on my phone. I hope you guys understand my problem. I will be posting other news very shortly.

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
arz

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:22:26 AM

I fully support you on this. Although supply cut is never a good option for any coin, but nimbus deserves this and is good for investors. Good Luck.

Sr. Machado

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:37:14 AM

yes at least he posted
what better news ?

so this not so fair coin

He had said this many times in the IRC, and I even remember posting something about this a few weeks ago too. Anyways, we wanted good news and we probably got even better news than we were expecting and some of us are still not happy? If you guys want to dump, please do...i put up a few more orders before this thing takes off.

Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:01:44 AM

Man, as much as I hated on nmb.... this is gonna pump hard.
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:07:39 AM

if norris approves....  Cheesy

great news!

Millionairedog

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:43:46 AM

Gunther you happy now??? I dumped mine in loss Sad
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:46:21 AM

Gunther you happy now??? I dumped mine in loss Sad

I probably bought your bag, sold on the way to 250 (small sells). Thanks man!
cryptoholic11

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:44:23 AM

after the supply cut, how much will the total supply end up being?

SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:40:12 AM

almost 14M

Millionairedog

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:42:02 AM

almost 14M

WOW!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: