Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:47:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64114 times)
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:38:19 AM

Thx for the update!
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:27:23 AM

All i see there is a bunch of hypocrits who never even showed up trying to bring ideas. The dev has been honest since the very start most of the time on irc trying to find ways to get some better prices for the coin.

the  funniest part in all of this is most of the complainers never showed up a single time trying to suggest new stuff, they probably never voted or never even tryed to promote the coin via any way.
I made suggestions in the past that other people here agreed to and the way you handled those suggestions was just ridiculous, your replies were filled with hypocrisy aswell. So don't bitch now. When your community tried to respond in a proper way, you had no ears. Now that everybody rages there's more respons of the team in a few hours than usually on a whole week. And the raging people are actually being listened to, indirectly encouraging this behavior.

And is it a surprise that people start to freak out ? We barely know anything of Harmony coin. We don't know what'll be special nor unique about it. Yinyang on the other hand HAD a unique concept, yet failed. Now you take out the unique concept and expect a successful coin to just appear, after all its bad history and publicity ? This clearly is incompetence from you guys, and don't be a fool blaming this on the community. I've followed this coin each day and you guys actually did some good things to the coin that surprised me. You were able to get it on the market, trading to a decent price right after it died. If only its future would have been stable the markets might have been too. You have a lot of qualities like no other coins have but there's also a lot of incompetence on certain levels and you guys should urgently work on that.

Get a plan for this coin, come with a concept that's fail-proof. If you want succes, then build up a community. And don't do this by, for example distributing coins asking us to keep them so we can just watch their value turn to dust. This was a no-brainer. These things don't build a community, it feeds leechers. Get a concept that makes us want to be involved on the long run. Something we can look up to, without dramatised punchlines like, i quote:
"We expecting all these changes to get Yincoin and Yangcoin to their natural floors around 10000 satoshis."
Make a unique coin that you can manage this time, don't come with a coin to put your capabilities on the test. Do things within your capabilities. Make no speculations of 'high floors' if there's nothing to supports a speculation like that.

And if you did something wrong: just admit it, be a man and work for a solution. You will automatically gain the trust of people and this is how a community can be born. They'll see the team can handle an obstacle, without having to relaunch every time and take a stap back from that obstacle in order to hit in again a bit later. But right now we've only see this coin struggle and people holding the coin feel like they are in a dangerously volatile investment. Relaunches instead of improvements every few weeks... And you couldn't speak much of an improvement when you look at the past relaunches. You must come up with a good idea this time and not just an interim or substitute coin that doesn't look that promising. Make us shiver to this new coin. Tell us why this coin will not fail and why it will be BIG, so people won't be anxious for changes made to the swap etc.

There's no shame on admitting you failed in the past, many great men 'failed' before. Just remember that every single fail is a step closer to succes. And that's why i still have hope in you guys.

If you paid a little more attention to this whole situation you would have noticed that im a regular  community member who decided to step up from complaining and giving random ideas to try and apply them my self. I am a regular community member who tryed to get involved as much as possible to revive this coin.

my main argument is, people are here asking 1000 things concerning free coins, price,distribution delay but doesnt want to help the coin get up on its feet. All they care about is as soon as the price start going up ill be able to dump my coins.

Every single time the dev announced a meeting in the irc channel, it was always the same 4-5 members. The same 4-5 members who tryed to get the coin to trade above 1k sat and the same 4-5 members who continiously were dumped on by the big holders and the so called community members.The same fkin 4-5 members promoting like crazy at poloniex day and night to get people to notice it.

I am not saying you weren't one of those members, but when i say this community only shows signs of life when the price start going down this is exactly whats happening and this is exactly what needs to change. People needs to start discussing and applying ideas, organise meetings  and become more active in this thread.

Imo the reason why the dev wants to limit the amount of coins on the swap is due to those heavy dumpers, as i said previously every single time we tryed to get the price up we got dumped in. Im at loss here and im not even complaining about the price im still looking for ways to promote and make people notice the coin.

I wouldnt even care if the swap was 1/5 of the actual coins , since i know with less dumpers the price will definitly go up and noticed. People knows about yin yang and they know there are/were some big holders and thats why they are hesitant of investing into the coin. We wouldnt even have this discussion if it wasnt for these dumpers.

Aniway, you clearly seems to want this to work like everyone else. In order for this to work everyone needs to act as a real community member and support the coin in any possible way which is not the case right now.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:28:22 AM

Rnbin +1   

agree.........who says game changer, new worth 10000 etc etc, when the dev hasnt even made his mind up what hes doing? i think the ratio talk is to drop the price, someone gets loads cheap, then change their minds, again! also bit arrogant to say were moaning or being awkward?? want to fuck with peoples investment and change the rules?? proper game changer NOT! like weve got no right to complain?? id give you the coins back for a face to face meeting, see whos freaking out and crying then you arrogant ejit
And we should stop commenting like this unless we've got something useful or helpful to say. We're all frustrated mate. But this will not get us through. Yin/yang is so cheap now, it actually became a very interesting investment. Harmony coin doesn't even have to reach super high floors. Even when it's going to turn out as a moderate, below average coin it could be worth the investment. Those who can't help should wait from now and let the team come up with something good. Those who can help should get involved and help to implement some good creative ideas. From here the coin's rep can only go up, an so will our investments. The creator is not swapping any premined coins and even stated not to get any Harmony coins himself.

as valuable as possible to line your own pockets, not ours.....

I'm not even getting any Harmony coin, this coin is purely to benefit the Yin/Yang community.

He is looking for a solution for us. And it's true what he said: if he wanted to earn on this and walk, he could've done it many times before. So don't lose all faith, as long as he's still here and is willing to continue we can make this worth it. We all make mistakes in life, it's called growing up. Those who never made them are vulnerable in the future since they haven't learned from experiences in the past. Yinyang has build up immunity and can only get out stronger. Give this another chance, cause what's to lose at this point ? He had his wake-up call, he's alert now and aware of some new stuff now. It's time to recover.
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:45:41 AM

All i see there is a bunch of hypocrits who never even showed up trying to bring ideas. The dev has been honest since the very start most of the time on irc trying to find ways to get some better prices for the coin.

the  funniest part in all of this is most of the complainers never showed up a single time trying to suggest new stuff, they probably never voted or never even tryed to promote the coin via any way.
I made suggestions in the past that other people here agreed to and the way you handled those suggestions was just ridiculous, your replies were filled with hypocrisy aswell. So don't bitch now. When your community tried to respond in a proper way, you had no ears. Now that everybody rages there's more respons of the team in a few hours than usually on a whole week. And the raging people are actually being listened to, indirectly encouraging this behavior.

And is it a surprise that people start to freak out ? We barely know anything of Harmony coin. We don't know what'll be special nor unique about it. Yinyang on the other hand HAD a unique concept, yet failed. Now you take out the unique concept and expect a successful coin to just appear, after all its bad history and publicity ? This clearly is incompetence from you guys, and don't be a fool blaming this on the community. I've followed this coin each day and you guys actually did some good things to the coin that surprised me. You were able to get it on the market, trading to a decent price right after it died. If only its future would have been stable the markets might have been too. You have a lot of qualities like no other coins have but there's also a lot of incompetence on certain levels and you guys should urgently work on that.

Get a plan for this coin, come with a concept that's fail-proof. If you want succes, then build up a community. And don't do this by, for example distributing coins asking us to keep them so we can just watch their value turn to dust. This was a no-brainer. These things don't build a community, it feeds leechers. Get a concept that makes us want to be involved on the long run. Something we can look up to, without dramatised punchlines like, i quote:
"We expecting all these changes to get Yincoin and Yangcoin to their natural floors around 10000 satoshis."
Make a unique coin that you can manage this time, don't come with a coin to put your capabilities on the test. Do things within your capabilities. Make no speculations of 'high floors' if there's nothing to supports a speculation like that.

And if you did something wrong: just admit it, be a man and work for a solution. You will automatically gain the trust of people and this is how a community can be born. They'll see the team can handle an obstacle, without having to relaunch every time and take a stap back from that obstacle in order to hit in again a bit later. But right now we've only see this coin struggle and people holding the coin feel like they are in a dangerously volatile investment. Relaunches instead of improvements every few weeks... And you couldn't speak much of an improvement when you look at the past relaunches. You must come up with a good idea this time and not just an interim or substitute coin that doesn't look that promising. Make us shiver to this new coin. Tell us why this coin will not fail and why it will be BIG, so people won't be anxious for changes made to the swap etc.

There's no shame on admitting you failed in the past, many great men 'failed' before. Just remember that every single fail is a step closer to succes. And that's why i still have hope in you guys.

If you paid a little more attention to this whole situation you would have noticed that im a regular  community member who decided to step up from complaining and giving random ideas to try and apply them my self. I am a regular community member who tryed to get involved as much as possible to revive this coin.

my main argument is, people are here asking 1000 things concerning free coins, price,distribution delay but doesnt want to help the coin get up on its feet. All they care about is as soon as the price start going up ill be able to dump my coins.

Every single time the dev announced a meeting in the irc channel, it was always the same 4-5 members. The same 4-5 members who tryed to get the coin to trade above 1k sat and the same 4-5 members who continiously were dumped on by the big holders and the so called community members.The same fkin 4-5 members promoting like crazy at poloniex day and night to get people to notice it.

I am not saying you weren't one of those members, but when i say this community only shows signs of life when the price start going down this is exactly whats happening and this is exactly what needs to change. People needs to start discussing and applying ideas, organise meetings  and become more active in this thread.

Imo the reason why the dev wants to limit the amount of coins on the swap is due to those heavy dumpers, as i said previously every single time we tryed to get the price up we got dumped in. Im at loss here and im not even complaining about the price im still looking for ways to promote and make people notice the coin.

I wouldnt even care if the swap was 1/5 of the actual coins , since i know with less dumpers the price will definitly go up and noticed. People knows about yin yang and they know there are/were some big holders and thats why they are hesitant of investing into the coin. We wouldnt even have this discussion if it wasnt for these dumpers.

Aniway, you clearly seems to want this to work like everyone else. In order for this to work everyone needs to act as a real community member and support the coin in any possible way which is not the case right now.
Please don't just read my words but use your brain while you do. This community is indeed complaining when the price goes down. Surprised ? After you created this community by luring them with free coins ? Letting those who hold, benefit nothing. And those who dump get money? Leave alone the fact that yinyang failed before because of a free distribution ? You are just another great example of what's going wrong here as i stated before: instead of learning from the past and deal with critics like a man, you get in a defensive mode and try to shove it all to the community. And again, what community, honestly? The people you lured with free coins or the ones that walked out LONG TIME AGO because of all the bullshit ? Your team created this, remember that.
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:28:13 PM

just continue with the original harmonycoin plan...

Dont change it now... since its already been announced... people who invest dont like a mind changing dev... it costs them big money...

Keep working on the original harmony coin plans pls...  Smiley

and for all you bagholders.... hold the bag... this has become a long term coin...  Wink
gentacomp

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:44:19 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 08:29:16 PM by gentacomp

Hello Sir,
I did mining for yin last week and its work. About 3 days ago Ive been mining in multipool for 2 days straight but I dont get your coin.

Heres my yin coin address : EDITED

Thank you...

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:07:02 PM

Hello Sir,
I did mining for yin last week and its work. About 3 days ago Ive been mining in multipool for 2 days straight but I dont get your coin.

Heres my yin coin address : ybKJcWXqWuNkHvS3tiLC5wSab6y4M3M6US

Thank you...

Remove your address from the comment and pm me it

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:10:58 PM

Dont change it now... since its already been announced... people who invest dont like a mind changing dev... it costs them big money...

and for all you bagholders.... hold the bag... this has become a long term coin...  Wink

You guys don't understand. People don't invest in yin/yang because there are large bagholders who prevent the price from rising, a large pre-mine, and lots of fud surrounding it. If you seriously think that Harmony coin will succeed if Yin/Yang is the largest part of it, you are out of your mind. I didn't realize that everyone was going to get so attached to numbers I came up with in 5 minutes in an unofficial coin announcement. I know that the coin will succeed better if Yin/Yang is only 20% of the coin, and I wish you guys would trust me on this because I am doing it for you.

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:11:52 PM

Rnbin +1  

agree.........who says game changer, new worth 10000 etc etc, when the dev hasnt even made his mind up what hes doing? i think the ratio talk is to drop the price, someone gets loads cheap, then change their minds, again! also bit arrogant to say were moaning or being awkward?? want to fuck with peoples investment and change the rules?? proper game changer NOT! like weve got no right to complain?? id give you the coins back for a face to face meeting, see whos freaking out and crying then you arrogant ejit

You just need to sell your coins and get out.

gentacomp

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:31:34 PM

Hello Sir,

Heres my yin coin address : EDITED

Thank you...

PM sent Smiley

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution
Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:CC8zeK5Mq19W2yUdmhMXbLCmRqEkG7axTW
Let's color the MOON: YCtgk5JaBEt1WT7js29sh6W5my8dgcP2Sp
CoinBounties

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:39:28 PM

YingYangCoin is now on:
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:31:25 PM

I know that the coin will succeed better if Yin/Yang is only 20% of the coin, and I wish you guys would trust me on this because I am doing it for you.

I'm game.  Go for it.  I think that developing the features of Harmony coin is pretty important and needs to be a focus.  Controversy will occur but if Harmony delivers than it delivers.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:34:32 PM

You guys don't understand. People don't invest in yin/yang because there are large bagholders who prevent the price from rising, a large pre-mine, and lots of fud surrounding it. If you seriously think that Harmony coin will succeed if Yin/Yang is the largest part of it, you are out of your mind. I didn't realize that everyone was going to get so attached to numbers I came up with in 5 minutes in an unofficial coin announcement. I know that the coin will succeed better if Yin/Yang is only 20% of the coin, and I wish you guys would trust me on this because I am doing it for you.

You don't understand, some of us have trusted these coins twice before, and seen them fail. I got my first coins free, it was the only way to get them at the time, and I invested more. It died, was resurrected only to fail again, and now this. I didn't even know there was a re-launch and trade in for a new coin until it was announced in the trollbox, I don't waste time keeping track of dead coins that might be revived. So if I didn't know, how many others didn't know? Could that be the reason no-one joined you in irc? That they simply didn't know what was happening? I don't even know if you're a new dev, or an old one back for another go, you want us to trust you that you know what's best for the coin, yet don't even have a clear idea what you think the trade in ratio should be. Your ANN looked pretty official to me, clearly stating the ratio, and telling people to stock up on cheap coins. What kind of reaction were you hoping to receive?

And why will Harmony succeed if Yin and Yang are only 20% of the coin? If the pre-mine taints Yin and Yang so badly that no-one will invest, why are they even being considered for a trade in for a new coin? Why does Harmony need this trade in? Why?

DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:41:33 PM

You don't understand, some of us have trusted these coins twice before, and seen them fail. I got my first coins free, it was the only way to get them at the time, and I invested more. It died, was resurrected only to fail again, and now this. I didn't even know there was a re-launch and trade in for a new coin until it was announced in the trollbox, I don't waste time keeping track of dead coins that might be revived. So if I didn't know, how many others didn't know? Could that be the reason no-one joined you in irc? That they simply didn't know what was happening? I don't even know if you're a new dev, or an old one back for another go, you want us to trust you that you know what's best for the coin, yet don't even have a clear idea what you think the trade in ratio should be. Your ANN looked pretty official to me, clearly stating the ratio, and telling people to stock up on cheap coins. What kind of reaction were you hoping to receive?

And why will Harmony succeed if Yin and Yang are only 20% of the coin? If the pre-mine taints Yin and Yang so badly that no-one will invest, why are they even being considered for a trade in for a new coin? Why does Harmony need this trade in? Why?

The coin has been relaunched twice, and we hve tryed at least 3-4 times ( mostly the dev) to get the price traded at higher floors, to create interest into the coin but every single time these big holders rushed in to dump their big stacks of coins which they bought at less then 100 satoshi.

By having harmony and only taking 20% of yin and yang these dumpers will think twice before trying to dump since most of yin yangs are going to be taken off. This was the main issue in keeping the price from growing up every single time. These dumpers bought so many coins at ridiculously low price that all they do right now is dump. I own my self over 200k yins and ive been holding and holding and holding being dumped on many times by these big holders.

The dev will manage to get harmony up and running , the price will be traded way higher with the introduction of the  new coin concept and with the big dumpers problem fixed.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:49:20 AM

Harmony Coin doesn't need a yin/yang trade in. In fact I know the coin would be better off without any connection to Yin/Yang, but I didn't want to leave people who invested in Yin/yang in the dark.

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:05:06 AM

I have stated the new numbers and these are official, I apologize if you don't agree, but at least give this chance. There will be 8.5million coins and 1.5million will be dedicated for Yin/Yang (roughly 16.5%). Yin/Yang will trade at an 8:1 ratio for Harmony coin. Thank about it like this, if you bought your Yin and 400sat average, Harmony only needs to be worth 3200sat. If you think a coin with only 8.5million total coins won't be worth at least 3200sat then you are most likely wrong. I believe this is the best path for the coin and I'm making an executive decision. Dump your yin/yang if you want, they are already worth nothing pretty much at this point. I'm giving you a chance to take those no value coins and actually get something worth money out of them.

domtasc3

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:06:30 AM

Seeing as I didn't own a single coin til poloniex announced the newest YIN and YANG relaunch. I then dumped over 6 BTC into them anticipating the big announcement, only to find out that the new announcement was succumbing to the fact that YIN and YANG were totally dead and would be turned into a new coin... Then came the next announcement of most likely decreasing my holding percentage by doing an uneven ratio Yinyang to Hamony decrease...  So as of right now since the "big announcement" my 6 BTC are worth less than 1 and by decreasing all of us who own Yinyang's percentage is going to magically make Harmonycoin more valuable.  
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:10:48 AM

and for all you bagholders.... hold the bag... this has become a long term coin...  Wink

Seeing as I didn't own a single coin til poloniex announced the newest YIN and YANG relaunch. I then dumped over 6 BTC into them anticipating the big announcement, only to find out that the new announcement was succumbing to the fact that YIN and YANG were totally dead and would be turned into a new coin... Then came the next announcement of most likely decreasing my holding percentage by doing an uneven ratio Yinyang to Hamony decrease...  So as of right now since the "big announcement" my 6 BTC are worth less than 1 and by decreasing all of us who own Yinyang's percentage is going to magically make Harmonycoin more valuable.  

Decreasing the percentage of coins dedicated to yin/yang will increase the price of the coin and the number of people who are willing to jump on board, at least this gives you a chance to make your money back. As long as Harmony coin is 8x the average of the yin/yang you purchased, then the percentage of the market you hold doesn't matter. I do expect Yin/Yang to grow in price once Harmony coin is launched though because I suspect people who don't mine will buy Yin/Yang to trade it for Harmony later.

domtasc3

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:16:11 AM

I have stated the new numbers and these are official, I apologize if you don't agree, but at least give this chance. There will be 8.5million coins and 1.5million will be dedicated for Yin/Yang (roughly 16.5%). Yin/Yang will trade at an 8:1 ratio for Harmony coin. Thank about it like this, if you bought your Yin and 400sat average, Harmony only needs to be worth 3200sat. If you think a coin with only 8.5million total coins won't be worth at least 3200sat then you are most likely wrong. I believe this is the best path for the coin and I'm making an executive decision. Dump your yin/yang if you want, they are already worth nothing pretty much at this point. I'm giving you a chance to take those no value coins and actually get something worth money out of them.

How about you just turn Yin and Yang over to a dev who knows what they are doing and make Harmony it's own coin. What's your actual bitcoin username so I know to stay clear of your crap scam coins? Thanks for costing me 6 Bitcoins trusting that your new "big announcement" was going to be worth a crap, instead of "Hey all you Yin Yang holders, let me reward you for holding the coins by taking 87.5% of your coins away and put your new coins into another one of my totally worthless scam coins that the entire community that was behind me before is now against me, but will magically support my new scam coin since there are less of them" I hope poloniex doesn't even list Harmony to teach you a lesson.  WOLF has more of a chance of making it with no dev than Harmonycoin with a know scammer
domtasc3

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:17:59 AM

You can believe whatever you want about people jumping on board since there are fewer coins. If no one trusts thr dev the coin will fail
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: