Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RELAUNCH] Yincoin/Yangcoin ☯☯ Destroying Coins|Distributing Coins|Big NEWS  (Read 64114 times)
alamazean

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:05:03 PM

Sounds good. But if you are buying Y/Y back at 375 sat then those who paid more than 375 originally won't get all their money back.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:06:43 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 02:20:09 AM by YinCoinYangCoin

Sounds good. But if you are buying Y/Y back at 375 sat then those who paid more than 375 originally won't get all their money back.

I will be buying it up to a fair price. Then I will set a proper sell wall. Get in your sells now if you want to get out. I will be turning over Yin/Yang to a new developer though and will let him manage it. I don't have someone yet, but I have a few people who I think would be up for it.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:21:53 PM

I will be buying it up to 1000. Then I will set a proper sell wall. Get in your sells now if you want to get out. I will be turning over Yin/Yang to a new developer though and will let him manage it. I don't have someone yet, but I have a few people who I think would be up for it.

Hopefully you can make this happen , If you can you will have the full support of this community for yin/yang and for Harmony Coin too.

Goodluck!
alamazean

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:37:42 PM

Ok sounds good. Thanks dev
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:53:07 PM

Damn I couldn't sleep just thinking how this could never work if you do this after the IPO. First of all, if you want to lose all association with yinyang, you need to get 45 BTC from the IPO in order to buy out the complete yinyang market as this is the onliest way to discard complete association. Meaning no yinyang has to be swapped after the IPO. Not only is this gonna be impossible to get, but how are you going to make the whole community trust you with ten-thousands of dollars worth of BTC from the IPO, if you have no real solid reason to not buy out the yinyang simultaneously ? Doing it afterwards is not going to get Harmony less associated with yinyang as when you do it before/simultaneously...

And as mentioned it's just IMPOSSIBLE to kill all associations, think of the remaining yinyang that still need to be available for the swap. Do you really want to make the harmony investors believe harmony and yinyang have nothing to do with each other only to let them find out eventually ? Or do you want to revive yinyang, make an end to that project succesfully FOR YOURSELF and start fresh with Harmony ? I seriously don't get why you're not choosing for my suggestion. Please don't kill the thrust you were slightly building up again for yet another time. You always stated you're doing this for us, the people who invested in YOUR yinyang. And you literally asked us to work as a community and implement ideas. So what's up with that ? You'll earn your big part from Harmony too if you follow my advise, i didn't leave you out on this, don't worry...

I'd suggest you let the community decide if you're still not convinced, since satisfying them will be the key in the succes of Harmony. saying you're gonna buy the yinyang market afterwards is just going in the shady zone again. I'm pretty sure my plan is rock-solid the way i set it up, if you adjust it like that you'll totally kill it..

I'm not sure what about your plan is not what we're doing. We will be buying simultaneously with the IPO. I will be spending my personal money to buy Yin/Yang back. I'm willing to do this because I believe long-term that HarmonyCoin will benefit me. I'm not the only person on Harmony though, we have a team of 4 main people. None of the have any association with Yin/Yang. This is why it should be a new coin and not associated with yin/yang.

YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:05:23 AM

Damn I couldn't sleep just thinking how this could never work if you do this after the IPO. First of all, if you want to lose all association with yinyang, you need to get 45 BTC from the IPO in order to buy out the complete yinyang market as this is the onliest way to discard complete association. Meaning no yinyang has to be swapped after the IPO. Not only is this gonna be impossible to get, but how are you going to make the whole community trust you with ten-thousands of dollars worth of BTC from the IPO, if you have no real solid reason to not buy out the yinyang simultaneously ? Doing it afterwards is not going to get Harmony less associated with yinyang as when you do it before/simultaneously...

And as mentioned it's just IMPOSSIBLE to kill all associations, think of the remaining yinyang that still need to be available for the swap. Do you really want to make the harmony investors believe harmony and yinyang have nothing to do with each other only to let them find out eventually ? Or do you want to revive yinyang, make an end to that project succesfully FOR YOURSELF and start fresh with Harmony ? I seriously don't get why you're not choosing for my suggestion. Please don't kill the thrust you were slightly building up again for yet another time. You always stated you're doing this for us, the people who invested in YOUR yinyang. And you literally asked us to work as a community and implement ideas. So what's up with that ? You'll earn your big part from Harmony too if you follow my advise, i didn't leave you out on this, don't worry...

I'd suggest you let the community decide if you're still not convinced, since satisfying them will be the key in the succes of Harmony. saying you're gonna buy the yinyang market afterwards is just going in the shady zone again. I'm pretty sure my plan is rock-solid the way i set it up, if you adjust it like that you'll totally kill it..

I'm not sure what about your plan is not what we're doing. We will be buying simultaneously with the IPO. I will be spending my personal money to buy Yin/Yang back. I'm willing to do this because I believe long-term that HarmonyCoin will benefit me. I'm not the only person on Harmony though, we have a team of 4 main people. None of the have any association with Yin/Yang. This is why it should be a new coin and not associated with yin/yang.

There is a difference between an IPO for a CryptoCoin and selling shares of a website illegally.

CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:10:33 AM

There is a difference between an IPO for a CryptoCoin and selling shares of a website illegally.

Prove it, show your prospective IPO buyers that are in the US that its legal to buy these.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:16:33 AM

Prove it, show your prospective IPO buyers that are in the US that its legal to buy these.

It's not illegal or legal. Cryptos are not regulated in the US. Websites are regulated though.

CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:20:04 AM

It's not illegal or legal. Cryptos are not regulated in the US. Websites are regulated though.

Prove it, please, Im interested, but I need proof, that in the USA, that according to SEC & FINcen ( polo is not ), that buying an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of a coin (Taxable property) in the US is legal.
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:25:09 AM

Prove it, please, Im interested, but I need proof, that in the USA, that according to SEC & FINcen ( polo is not ), that buying an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of a coin (Taxable property) in the US is legal.

I am just wondering why POLO is being singled out? Do you know that other exchanges are doing the same thing such as Bittrex.com?
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:30:16 AM

I am just wondering why POLO is being singled out? Do you know that other exchanges are doing the same thing such as Bittrex.com?

Yes I believe ( from what I hear, i dont trade there ) Bittrex has or does the same IPO offerings & is US based
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:39:04 AM

Yes I believe ( from what I hear, i dont trade there ) Bittrex has or does the same IPO offerings & is US based

Then why not make a single separate thread that bid warning of this news that you consider such as this. The OP has already pointed out that US Websites are regulated in such a way and not Alternative Currencies such as these. You are asking for proof, in which you are not certain then to back up your claim too and you keep repeating the same post on only 2 IPOs which occurred at POLONIEX.COM. I think its only proper that you do that rather than posting like this, it makes a like a good old FUD and playing around with other Traders' investments.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:45:06 AM

Then why not make a single separate thread that bid warning of this news that you consider such as this. The OP has already pointed out that US Websites are regulated in such a way and not Alternative Currencies such as these. You are asking for proof, in which you are not certain then to back up your claim too and you keep repeating the same post on only 2 IPOs which occurred at POLONIEX.COM. I think its only proper that you do that rather than posting like this, it makes a like a good old FUD and playing around with other Traders' investments.

I would just like to see in text, on a US government website , that buying a coin in its IPO state , from a US based exchange , does not have the potential to imprison me. I dont know everything, but that SEC stuff scares the hell outa me. As I understand it, its applicable, if you could point me in another direction, I'de actually be thankfull, I'm a US resident, and dont want to go to jail over an IPO buy today , tomorrow, or 10 years from now. Toss me a SEC link if ya have one PM is ok too.

Edit: Or fine me.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:09:15 AM

I would just like to see in text, on a US government website , that buying a coin in its IPO state , from a US based exchange , does not have the potential to imprison me. I dont know everything, but that SEC stuff scares the hell outa me. As I understand it, its applicable, if you could point me in another direction, I'de actually be thankfull, I'm a US resident, and dont want to go to jail over an IPO buy today , tomorrow, or 10 years from now. Toss me a SEC link if ya have one PM is ok too.

There is no proof, but there are no regulations against alternative currencies. The only regulation is on Bitcoin specifically and it makes Bitcoin a property tax. That is it.

snapter

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:26:52 AM

The thread linked to below has lots of links to stuff about this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637879.msg7119152.0
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:34:15 AM

Yea I kno I posted there too..and if SEC considers BTC 'property' & Taxable, any alt is identical by definition..is why im asking these questions.. it SUX alot.. but.. im NOT going go to jail or get fined, for trying to make 5 lousy dollars.. Im just looking for answers & figured the people offering these IPO's would know 1st hand if its safe, with proof.. but.. I dont see any, just a few that say its 'just BTC' thats affected, well.. any alt thats an IPO that is offered for purchace WITH BTC, in its pre-mineable state, must be held under the same rules & regs I would imagine?
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:56:18 AM

Yea I kno I posted there too..and if SEC considers BTC 'property' & Taxable, any alt is identical by definition..is why im asking these questions.. it SUX alot.. but.. im NOT going go to jail or get fined, for trying to make 5 lousy dollars.. Im just looking for answers & figured the people offering these IPO's would know 1st hand if its safe, with proof.. but.. I dont see any, just a few that say its 'just BTC' thats affected, well.. any alt thats an IPO that is offered for purchace WITH BTC, in its pre-mineable state, must be held under the same rules & regs I would imagine?

For me I am still looking for clear definitions and answers, as everyone else is. Its the used of "IPO" thing to mostly all this newly launched coins. I do recommend to continue the discussion of such topic on the right thread which wast posted a while ago https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637879.msg7119152.0  and not here for the time being. Yincoin/Yangcoin was not launched via "IPO" and Harmony coin has no made formally yet.

Thank you.
Sprite160

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:54:35 AM

I don't think you, as an "investor" would suffer the wrath of the SEC. Possibly the exchange would have to re-imburse you, but I think you buying is not the problem. The exchange could, possibly, have a problem.

But, then again, I could be totally wrong, the SEC squad is at your door right now....RUN!!!!

armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:36:47 AM

Wait i'm confused, can someone summaries what the IPO on bittrex is about and this "coin-swap" thing?

*crickets chirp*

Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:54:27 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 07:19:14 AM by Rnbin

I was refering to you saying you'd buy the yinyang after the IPO before.

And lol what's all this panic from the community all of a sudden ? Don't you all realise you could prosecute nearly all altcoin creators for an endless amount of reasons ? Have none of you heard of "illegal insider trading" before ? It's mainly what every development team of an altcoin does. They hold way more non-public information and aren't always correctly announcing things, but instead sell/buy their own (or other) coins with private, non-public knowledge. If a dev/creator holds coins, but tells you he doesn't and says the community holds all coins for instance, and afterwards he sells these coins, he did this with: non-public knowledge. That itself could be a reason to sue already.

Insider trading is the trading of a public company's stock or other securities by individuals with access to non-public information
And yes, altcoins can be considered 'other securities' too.

Sections 16(b) and 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 directly and indirectly address insider trading. Congress enacted this act after the stock market crash of 1929. The United States is generally viewed as having the strictest laws against illegal insider trading, and makes the most serious efforts to enforce them. In the United Kingdom, the Financial Services and Markets Act, 2000 gives the UK's Financial Services Authority the responsibility to investigate and prosecute insider dealing, defined by The Criminal Justice Act 1993.

Insider trading is considered a criminal act in most countries around the world... tell me what altcoin team, consciously or not, doesn't do this ? Why on earth do you think the bitcoin developers aren't claiming to be the owners of their multibillion dollar invention ?

Most people (i'm talking in general, not altcoin related) get away with this without jailtime since they made such an enormous amount of money doing this, they can easily bail themselves out, even though it's a hallucinant fine they have to pay.

Don't fear though, no government is going to bother suing altcoins on their own initiative as it's already hard enough for them to investigate the real stock markets on this. And that's the market where they can claim big money if they find insider traders. Altcoins are worthless in their view. See it as downloading music, we continue doing it even though it's illegal. We relativize the risk of getting into trouble doing it and that's not too weird, how many times do you hear people getting sued for this ? Compared to the amount of people that don't get sued ? Yet now everybody panics because of one single sue complaint... No doubt Pol has heard about this news and, wherever necessary, will take action right away so they can continue their business without risking getting sued. Just be patient there's always a solution for these problems...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: