Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DyslexicZombei's Darkcoin Community MasterNode Svcs: CLOSED. Nodes 2 4 5 Refunds  (Read 27900 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:32:04 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 04:50:00 AM by Gleb Gamow

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said they can't do much against individuals (they could have if DZ ran this as a corporation of sorts) however they suggested taking it to court.

I have recently become quite impatient at DZ's inactivity and am ready to get his ass served. So...

Here's DZ's real-life ID: Jason Badua
I confirmed it with thomas_s.
I found all his address/phone/email info here in this lawsuit (mainly under the 'billing address' info) he took up recently against a bitcoin miner manufacturer:
http://www.deanslyons.com/PDFs/2014-03-25-Plaintiff-s-First-Amended-Petition.pdf

I've been emailing the addresses he has listed in this without reply of course for a couple weeks now. Haven't tried the phone number listed though.

Out of curiosity, who all of us had stakes in this non-refunded nodes? I only had 100 in node 3. I know Otoh probably had the largest.

Attention, fellow monumental assholes! I'm more than welling to do the legwork provided I'm given something to work on.

Depending on what's owed, I'm sure you'll find Jason's assets on selves adjacent to BFL wares at Aaron Wendel's facility.

Wanna see something funny?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1346461

I wanted to warn the WHT community. Recently WholeSale Internet registered joedatacenter.com a variation of my domain joesdatacenter.com and has it re-direct to their website wholesaleinternet.net. We are in no way affiliated with them. I can only assume they have done this to confuse potential buyers or steal customers trying to purchase from Joe's Datacenter. This is not only bad business practice but also possibly illegal.

Aaron Wendel, Joe Morgan and Josh Zerlan have been sucking on each other's Popsicle (with apologies to Hal) stick for years prior to the advent of Bitcoin. Ironically, all four of CoinWares entities are utilizing Wendel and Mogan's facilities... and then some.

Now, Joe claims to be suing Aaron, BFL no longer ships to Joe, but to NimbusMining, et al., and LiquidBits is suing HashFast while they await in BFL's queue like a good ol' boy to get their Monarchs so that they, too, can operate at a further lost. They, along with Netsolus, are in line after HashTrade (not HashFast) receives their multi-million dollars worth of Monarchs.

Pretty fucked up, eh?

On top of all that, I got this via PM early this morning:

So you never did answer me as to why you can't stick to posting facts.  Why do you continually resort to lying over and over in your posts about me and BFL?  That's a serious question.  Why are you incapable of posting facts... I ask this in the vein of you claiming not to be a drama queen.  If you were really in it for the people and were trying to perform a service, you'd stick to facts and truth.  But you post lies and false information in almost every post.  How is that not being a drama queen?

Talk about flies gravitating to shit: http://www.trademarkia.com/fufs-85547687.html

http://www.entitysource.com/details/entity/hi_92705/fly-away-technologies-llc

Registered Agent

Jason Eric Badua
4039 PALIKEA ST LIHUE, Hawaii 96766 UNITED STATES

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jason-badua/13/943/311

I think one phone to Oceanit should just about end his career there.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:23:20 PM

I live in Hawaii and I know a WHOLE bunch of Baduas. He must be related to them. I need to find Zombei and get my DRK back.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:00:08 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 02:03:08 AM by 2dogs

Yups, dat's da ting - you got one village here - braddahs, sistahs, aunties, uncles, etc.
If not already family, everyone know everyone, or everyone's business on da coconut wireless.
You cannot hide here in the islands - it's too small, connected and inbred.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:32:58 PM

fo real kine. Gotta be one filipino doe.
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:32:04 AM

Yups, dat's da ting - you got one village here - braddahs, sistahs, aunties, uncles, etc.
If not already family, everyone know everyone, or everyone's business on da coconut wireless.
You cannot hide here in the islands - it's too small, connected and inbred.

Any success with your small claims?

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 02:44:51 AM

Cheesy  Thanks for the IRL chuckle!

Can't wait to hear the latest from DarkCourt.   Grin

"And that, Your Honor, how I lost my magic self-laundering internet money to a dishonest Madoff Node..."

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
brownmon

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:31:38 AM

Cheesy  Thanks for the IRL chuckle!

Can't wait to hear the latest from DarkCourt.   Grin

Please upload your bank statements here or STFU.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: