Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:41:21 AM

Price prediction
I predict a correction.
Not trying to make FUD. Its just a prediction.
It might come true or not. I don't care.

Wrong thread.  This isn't the DRK thread.
This is xc graph
with my prediction on it.

not drk

Then you better sell and get out of this thread so you don't have to waste your time trolling.

Otherwise,  I think all your posts should be removed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kirimona

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:43:02 AM

Let's go to 0.01 Grin
Coindacioius

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:44:49 AM

Price prediction
I predict a correction.

Coindacioius

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:46:35 AM

Price prediction
I predict a correction.

Wrong thread.  This isn't the DRK thread.
This is xc graph
with my prediction on it.

not drk

Then you better sell and get out of this thread so you don't have to waste your time trolling.

Otherwise,  I think all your posts should be removed.
It's just a prediction...
Not FUD

I totally agree with your prediction.  XC will be massively successful.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:46:56 AM

Let's go to 0.01 Grin

we will reach 0.01 or higher in few weeks,
after we launched the distributed and decentralized Anonymous network on XC coin.

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:48:06 AM

Let's go to 0.01 Grin

after we launched the distributed and decentralized Anonymous network on XC coin.

no need to worry about this.
XC is the future.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:48:42 AM

Let's go to 0.01 Grin

this is only the beginning.
666try

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:50:18 AM

http://www.coinssource.com/xc-coin-coins-source-exclusive/

Awesome article!!

Wink Wink
666try

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:53:11 AM

xc is just pos clone with fedora's mixer.
even at 0.001 it is over valued.

get out of here and get cheap cinni coin..
binkshurts

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:53:29 AM

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:54:03 AM

Let's go to 0.01 Grin

this is only the beginning.

Yes, with Blockchain2.0 under development, everything will be charming in the near future.

some quick start on Bitcoin blockchain2.0:

Bitcoin 2.0: Unleash The Sidechains
“Cryptocurrencies will create a fifth protocol layer powering the next generation of the Internet,” says Naval Ravikant. “Our 2014 fund will be built during the blockchain cycle,”concurs Fred Wilson. And Andreessen Horowitz have very visibly doubled down

“Cryptocurrencies will create a fifth protocol layer powering the next generation of the Internet,” says Naval Ravikant. “Our 2014 fund will be built during the blockchain cycle,”concurs Fred Wilson. And Andreessen Horowitz have very visibly doubled down on Bitcoin.

Even if you don’t believe in Bitcoin as a currency, and I’ll grant there’s plenty to be skeptical about, you should be thinking: huh, a lot of extremely smart and successful people think that its underlying technology is a pretty big deal. But as I wrote myself just a few weeks ago, there’s a big difference between blockchain technology and Bitcoin itself, right?

…Maybe not.

A brief technical refresher: “blockchains” are the distributed-consensus technology introduced to the world by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto, wherein a peer-to-peer network is used to codify and cryptographically verify transactions, without any central authority. What’s more, transactions can be orchestrated by programmable contracts.

Bitcoin is both the first and most successful blockchain application, but there are many, many other “cryptocurrencies,” known as “altcoins.” What’s more, there are numerous other, non-currency applications being built on new blockchains, notably Namecoin andEthereum, and several proposals for expanding and evolving Bitcoin itself, eg ZeroCoin,MasterCoin, Colored Coins, etc.

I realize this all sounds like abstruse hair-splitting to those not yet mentally invested in cryptocurrencies; but as Ravikant put it at TC Disrupt seven months ago:

…so, continuing that metaphor, imagine for a moment that it’s 1995 and you’re just beginning to notice that, over the last year or two, those weird crusty techies who sit in the corner have all started talking excitedly about “HTTP” and “HTML” and “cookies” … which apparently power this thing called the “web.”

So. We’ve got Bitcoin and its blockchain; and we’ve got scores if not hundreds of other blockchains, powering various altcoins and Namecoin and (soon) Ethereum et al. But blockchains, like social networks, benefit from a network effect. The most popular becomes the most resilient, the most powerful, the most valuable; and Bitcoin’s blockchain is, by far, the big dog today. These two facts have provoked a certain amount of anti-altcoin vitriol.

On the other hand, other blockchains are where most of the interesting innovation is happening. Namecoin as a DNS replacement; Ethereum as a generic platform for any kind of blockchain technology; hopefully some kind of blockchain replacement for X.509 certificates;SolarCoin for solar power; Dogecoin for those of us who love absurdism for its own sake; etc etc etc. The Bitcoin blockchain, despite/because of the megawatts of power poured into it, has grown sluggish and slow to change, a victim of its own success, which impedes the pace of innovation…

…or so I thought, until I met with Austin Hill and Adam Back. Hill is the former founder and CEO of Zero-Knowledge Systems, a multi-million-dollar startup that was a good 15-20 years ahead of its time; Back is the inventor of the Hashcash algorithm which powers Bitcoin. They have considerable credibility, in other words — and they’re building a stealth “Blockchain 2.0″ startup, based in part on the notion of “sidechains.”

Sidechains are new blockchains which are backed by Bitcoins, via Bitcoin contracts, just as dollars and pounds used to be backed by cold hard gold. You could in principle have thousands of sidechains “pegged” to Bitcoin, all with different characteristics and purposes … and all of them taking advantage of the scarcity and resilience guaranteed by the main Bitcoin blockchain, which in turn could iterate to implement experimental sidechain features once they have been tried and tested.

If sidechains take off, though — which will require some changes to the core Bitcoin protocol— this probably bodes ill for the existing altcoins. Not surprisingly, the proposal has attracted a fair amount of skepticism, not least from Vitalik Buterin, the chief scientist of Ethereum, who argues that sidechains require not just protocol changes but “the permission and active assistance of 50% of all Bitcoin mining pool operators.”

Why should you care? Two main reasons. One: because if Ravikant, Wilson, Andreessen, Hill, Back, etc. are correct, then in the long run, blockchain-backed cryptocurrencies could become the substrate of entire economies. Hill says: “I want to build a blockchain that could support a nation-state putting its national currency and phasing out paper dollars.”

Or, as A16Z’s Balaji Srinivasan describes a different-but-similarly-ambitious notion:

Two: because, as Hill said to me,

Never mind “don’t be evil”; we want to build a company that actually can’t be evil.

…by which he means, an organization which is limited by contractual obligations built into and enforced by its blockchain(s).

The distributed nature of Bitcoin has caused people to speculate about autonomous corporations powered by blockchains, which sounds like a creepy Kafka-meets-Gibson notion if I ever heard one. On the other hand, a company which committed to behaving in a particular way, not with a mere promise, but with an enforceable and cryptographically ironclad contract, might be much worthier of the public’s trust than your standard amoral corporation.

This is, of course, all highly speculative verging on cloud-cuckoo-land until people actually start shipping code which turns these notions into reality. What interests me most about sidechains is that, if implemented, they might bring that day closer, by aiding and accelerating the entire ecosystem of blockchain innovation. And I’m awfully curious about what Hill and Back still have up their sleeve (no, they didn’t tell me.) Interesting times indeed.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:55:40 AM

and by fedocoin's mixer i mean it is a copy of it.
nothing inovative about xc.

yes. It is. so please leave and buy other coins. thanks.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:57:03 AM

Not selling my coins. I just am frustrated that this stupid fud shook confidence in XC this much. I'm betting for now that XC will recover and all will go back to normal.
It will never go back to normal, its going to be better than normal!!!!

All this attacking on XC has only made us stronger!
Its done the opposite on what they wanted!

XC to the Moon!!!

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:58:31 AM

I suggest we ban UTCLover's posts. He's a VERY well knows fudder of just about all coins. I've seen him post all kinds of crap for the past 3 months on just about any coin: blackcoin, dreamcoin, Cinni, etc. Just about any coin he tries to manipulate to get more coins. He's pretty much harmless. Kind of like the slime that collects under the rim of a toilet bowl when you haven't cleaned it in a long time. Harmless, nevertheless there. Pay no mind to his "analysis" of corrections and such.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:59:24 AM

anybody interest in more details on technical, please check this.

more technical details on XC coin,just organize the dev's post:

For those looking for some more details... check out the link, our design incorporates some of the features from dual path paradigm concepts, although we are advancing this concept to be multi-path paradigm, and we will implement on top of tor to provide a high level of anonymity

http://eprint.iacr.org/2009/385.pdf
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1208/1208.3022.pdf

The principles for this concept come from a design that I originally leveraged back in 2005,[multi-path paradigm] the system still runs to do this day handling 50k to 100k users per day

also the infrastructure for this will support numerous other applications, such as encrypted messaging, P2P exchange..etc granted we can only develop new features so fast, but we are putting the foundation for a multi-use, multi-purpose platform

one the of the details we are still working out is the autonomous "supernode" function and best methods to prevent bad-actors.. We have implemented PKI and will leverage that as part of entire solution

DRK didn't "invent" supernodes or the concept, and while some of concepts are similar and/or overlap, we are on a different path than DRK and as we refine the platform, it will be clear why our design, implementation and infrastructure is superior as we will have autonomous supernodes using PKI that can scale up and out to become a distributed anonymous application platform

This is why the multi-path paradigm network I built back in 2005 still functions to do this day and scaled up to meet the demands of 2014... think back to 2005, granted we had the internet, but not the mobile technology - and that is a key part of my background is mobility that will be leveraged in the android anonymous POS wallet

I forgot the other PDF that also reflects some key concepts in our design, take note of the dual-path communications, XC will use multi-path

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1208/1208.3022.pdf

These are shown as reference material purposes only

Compiling the last build of the night... I will be uploading shortly.  The good news is that the features outlined in the visio are fully implemented and 100% functional as designed.  The bad news is I'm exhausted and was not able to update the QT side so you will need to use the console via the debug option on this windows release.

the command is

sendfrommixer <account> <X11address> <# of XC>

so example

sendfrommixer "" <X11Address> 1

if you have multiple accounts with labels, put the label inside ""

Limit your transactions to 1 XC or less for this current phase

This is beta software, please exercise caution

stupid question.....what is <account> ?

so when you create a new address in your wallet, you can give a label, by default the first account has no label so you would use ""

but if you make a separate account just for this, you can enter a label during creation and then use "my_label"   (quotes needed) with the command

No, mixing is only part of it, XC now contains a completely new transaction protocol layer that is encrypted and will be leveraged as a platform for all sorts of concepts.... and it will leverage multi-path paradigm topology (which again is a custom developed concept based on dual-path paradigm)

So mixing is just the first application to run on top of this new protocol........

I wanted to provide some more answers about the decentralized anonymous solution and how it will work

- 100XC to 1000XC's Required (#'s still being vetted)

- Any client having the required XC's can enable xnode option (windows, mac & linux wallets)

- xnodes will charge a fee which will be deducted from the transaction and kept in the local wallet << incentive based >>

- no masternode or supernode required to communicate xnodes to clients

- fully decentralized

Hope that answers all the questions, the majority of the code is already in the wallet and I expect a release supporting these features as outlined above to be available for testing in 3 weeks or less
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:59:30 AM

This was proven false numerous times today through peer review.  

powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:59:48 AM

yes. It is. so please leave and buy other coins. thanks.

Typical troll attacks the thread while op sleeps.  
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:01:34 AM

put some XC coin in wallet and start to get some pos coins guys.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:02:25 AM

No more FUD Please guys
XC dev,

XC approachInside XC Coin
When we researched XC further we came to see that the technology used allows for anonymous POS wallet and its minting technology was something well worth mentioning.

Crowds vs Dual Path

Crowds

Imagine if you will that you had a message and you wanted to send it to a friend. Delivering this message is the highest priority of your life and no other person can find out where this message came from.
The standard method used by most coins would require that there are web servers (see above image), “judges” if you will that will be the point of contact between you and your friend. They may pass the message among themselves and or with other individuals until they finally transmit the message to its destination, which will be your friend.
Dual Path

The alternative approach to the crowds method is the dual path method. X11 coin has implemented this within its wallet POS feature. This method benefits from the lack of need for a node as each individual is treated independently (see above image). It is fully decentralized and anonymous.
If we were to render the same situation of needing to send a message to a friend using this method instead we would get a completely different scenario.
In this case the request is bounced around independent individuals at random intervals until it has reached you. You would then send your message using the same method although in this case it will follow a completely different path. This means that there is no way of actually telling who the requester or the sender was. There are no nodes or “judges” and each individual will only need to decide the next movement. A complete free form of requesting and sending data.

XC – The future of e-currency anonymity coin

After looking at this coin we can see that there are a great deal of benefits that surround this coin. Its approach to a complete anonymous POS wallet that not only is private but at the same time: its much faster at dealing with network changes, node drops and overall handling of data compared to the crowds approach mentioned above. XC has proven to be something special, and is to shine above other fading other normal x11 coins.

Grin
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:04:48 AM

This was proven false numerous times today through peer review.  

No it was not proven false.
Its just a guy that doesn't know how it works. How can that be proof?

It uses the same mixing technology as fedoracoin.
And it is NOT decenteralized.

yes. you are right!!!!!

please leave here. you stupid.

you will lost your money.

please use your chicken brain to buy something else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: