Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DRobert

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:01:44 AM

Polycoin I suspect is the one who is spreading false information about XC coin and this community. People are choosing to believe him is beyond me.

This is breaking my heart. And it was my birthday yesterday and I'm spending my vacation now too. Just breaking my heart...

I guess polycoin is winning with his lies...
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:04:43 AM

guys, learn to play the markets or just stop watching them.  this coin is going to rebound so fast in 1-2 weeks after xnodes it won't even be funny.  

I thought xnodes were coming in 3-4 weeks?

maybe you are right.  but i thought dev said 3 weeks or less about a week ago (i may be wrong though)

After that he said 3-4 weeks and then the price  started falling. Perhaps a coincidence, but you know how things go in crypto - nobody wants to wait for 2 weeks more even if you are going to deliver the world lol.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:09:21 AM

Support broke that held at around ~0.0016, some massive bids where filled but price is still going down. Alot of caught longs will probably start selling very soon.

i  invested 20 btc at 31 and now i have less than  9 btc. as much as i want this coin to be a success and i dont have many hopes Sad
Same here man I bought 20btc at 29 Sad

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:10:46 AM

Usually when UTclover arrives it is a bull signal.

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
insanedumps

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:11:43 AM

After that he said 3-4 weeks and then the price  started falling. Perhaps a coincidence, but you know how things go in crypto - nobody wants to wait for 2 weeks more even if you are going to deliver the world lol.

The job can't be done in less than 3 weeks .

I don't see where s the problem.

Some fanatics wait 3 years for videos games , films and others stuff

here they can't wait more than 1 hour without price climb . Its so funny , manipulation with money is so strong .....

Artman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:13:12 AM

WTF is going on? I can't understand. some days ago low rises, than suddenly big drop in a minute! than again slow rise looks like everything goes back on truck and now BUM dump! it's insane! I will crazy !!!  Undecided 2 days ago I've had 7BTC now I have 1,5  Angry I'm starting to regret these days when I decided to invest in crypto, to much lose and any profits  Undecided
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:13:45 AM

I have never seen manipulation like we are seeing here, just riding it out..... Tide will turn, especially when DRK peaks...

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:14:01 AM

back to your thread  utclover
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:14:24 AM

I have never seen manipulation like we are seeing here, just riding it out..... Tide will turn, especially when DRK peaks...

that’s the truth!
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:14:34 AM

WTF is going on? I can't understand. some days ago low rises, than suddenly big drop in a minute! than again slow rise looks like everything goes back on truck and now BUM dump! it's insane! I will crazy !!!  Undecided 2 days ago I've had 7BTC now I have 1,5  Angry I'm starting to regret these days when I decided to invest in crypto, to much lose and any profits  Undecided

Average down..... This coin is not going anywhere...

maxcan

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:15:12 AM

you gotta learn the hard way not to buy after a huge rise.

defend what you have and only invest partly into anything.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:15:33 AM

do you want to know the truth?
Coindacioius

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:16:35 AM

How to put XC in cold storage with windows wallet?

Could I simply save my priv key to a flash drive?
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:17:50 AM

Just remember as well guys, 36 hours ago DRK hit 98k, now its 220k...

1.) Thats a bubble it will come back down, like XC rocketing to 50k.
2.) Thats how fast things move in crypto, one minute its great the next it looks like apocalypse now
3.) There is some real DRK fear of this coin, they are throwing the kitchen sink at this coin.. Just keep sipping a few coins, mine on the multipools and believe...

XC will come back

Coindacioius

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:19:34 AM

How to put XC in cold storage with windows wallet?

Could I simply save my priv key to a flash drive?

Save wallet.dat to flash drive?
insanedumps

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:20:00 AM

To the moon!!!

edit - sorry wrong thread

DRK troll again.
hahahaha

C you with your DRK bag soon =)
HoodRich

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:20:17 AM

Support broke that held at around ~0.0016, some massive bids where filled but price is still going down. Alot of caught longs will probably start selling very soon.

i  invested 20 btc at 31 and now i have less than  9 btc. as much as i want this coin to be a success and i dont have many hopes Sad

dont worry you're not alone, we're all on the same boat, i invested at double price as it is now

Gents or Gals....

You do not invest based on only the price. You invest based on the fundamentals. The fundamentals have not changed, in fact, after the Dev's recent post tonight, they have gotten better!!

You can not time the market. It will only make you crazy if you do. It looks so simple... just sell some  XC and Jump into DRK!! Unfortunately the chemical reaction in your brain that triggered that thought is doing the same to everyone else at the same time. Therefore, you can not win that way. You will be lucky sometime but it is only a matter of time until you F-up! Just wait for the Dev to deliver. The price will go to 60mil ... 100mill... or beyond.

If you sit and watch every tick... you will go nuts. I am a top holder. I have a few percent (Heck, I "woulda" "coulda" "Shoulda" had a lot more... but, that is life. Hindsight is 20/20. If you want to win, sit back and relax. Go spend some time with your family and friends and then come back here at end of June.

What you are not getting is that a new paradigm is being developed in people's minds. Now, 14000 sat is considered low and the SKY is falling . Four days ago this was awesome! Just chill out and let the Dev do what he says and the price will follow....  

I am up 500% and people are freaking out about the price right now.... I love it! Soon, you will be saying the same thing as me...  give it a few weeks Grin
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:22:22 AM

do you want to know the truth?

here is the truth, the dark official twitter spread FUD on XC coin and deleted soon.

IS THIS REALLY NECESSARY? WHAT A SHAME!!!!  a official altcoin twitter account troll a coin without any proved evidence.

where is your attitude? what are you afraid of?

this is most hilarious issue this year!

they have lost the future now.

Oh, what can I say?

that's the reason!
and here is the truth:

How about we organize a peer view for the code that has been developed?

that's great!

thanks Smiley

I expect trolls to spread fud but not the official Darkcoin twitter, that is just low.

Yup - So tomorrow - XC will provide a glimpse into it's code for people to review

Everybody can check XC code tomorrow.
thanks

Smiley

So the idiots at DRK place a buy order at 15000 satoshi. Then they annouce a lot of bullshit on the forum and on twitter, knowing that 999 of the 1000 people will sell at the smallest hesitation.

Then they get to buy a shitload of XC around 15000 satoshi which they keep dumping in large batches between 30000 and 22000 (still on-going) to scare other people so they also sell off and besides that they make a lot of money doing that.

Don't be alarmed, we will go back up and we will pass DRK in value. The community is already dumping DRK without any FUD on-going

that's the truth!

so no more FUD now. Let's Stop

Here is the REAL XC DEV:
Consultant - ATC CORP
Wireless Consultant - Homeland Security Wireless
CEO - Wireless Broadband Systems
Network Security - General Dynamics

Technology Visionary with over 20 years designing and developing cutting edge technology solutions across multi-vendor software and hardware platforms, having designed, coded and deployed advanced infrastructure solutions

Developed Robust Outdoor/Indoor IP over RF Mesh network for Marine and Mobile Network Deployments - Largest Mobile Mesh network in the US, first deployed back in 2005

Specialties: Extensive Wireless & IP over RF/Mesh
Extensive Privde Cloud Design and Deployment experience
Extensive HA Design and Engineering experience - Redundant Storage, Networking, & Application experience
Extensive Linux & VoIP/SIP
Extensive Programming, C, C++, Pascal, VB, & assembly code
Extensive Asterisks
Extensive Cisco
Extensive Firewalls/IDS/IPS
Extensive WAN
Extensive LAN
Extensive ESX/XEN
Extensive SAN/FIBER
Extensive Diskless Boot (SAN & PXE)

Favorite Tool for reviewing logs: Splunk :-)

Consultant
ATC CORP
January 2011 – Present (3 years 5 months) Boston

ATC Corp

Technology Consulting & Solutions
Wireless Consultant
Homeland Security Wireless
January 2005 – June 2009 (4 years 6 months)

Developed Large Scale Mobile Mesh Wireless which supports dynamic connection between multiple Access Points with out packet loss - an Industry First!
CEO
Wireless Broadband Systems
January 2001 – January 2007 (6 years 1 month)

Fixed Microwave ISP - E-Mail & Web Hosting - based on Linux
Network Security
General Dynamics
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; GD;  industry
May 1999 – January 2001 (1 year 9 months)

Designed and Managed Large Scale IDS System

Ferry Wi-Fi
Team Members: Dan Metcalf
Outdoor Long Range (over 1500 sq miles) IP over RF-Mesh technology for seamless roaming

skills on: Wireless  WAN  Networking  Splunk  Cisco Technologies  Cloud Computing  Linux  System Deployment  Network Security  Firewalls  Wireless Networking  Network Design  Security  VPN  Network Architecture  High Availability  VMware  IP  Operating Systems  Virtualization  Storage Area Networks  SAN  Routers
Terzo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:24:29 AM

dont worry you're not alone, we're all on the same boat, i invested at double price as it is now

Gents or Gals....

You do not invest based on only the price. You invest based on the fundamentals. The fundamentals have not changed, in fact, after the Dev's recent post tonight, they have gotten better!!

You can not time the market. It will only make you crazy if you do. It looks so simple... just sell some  XC and Jump into DRK!! Unfortunately the chemical reaction in your brain that triggered that thought is doing the same to everyone else at the same time. Therefore, you can not win that way. You will be lucky sometime but it is only a matter of time until you F-up! Just wait for the Dev to deliver. The price will go to 60mil ... 100mill... or beyond.

If you sit and watch every tick... you will go nuts. I am a top holder. I have a few percent (Heck, I "woulda" "coulda" "Shoulda" had a lot more... but, that is life. Hindsight is 20/20. If you want to win, sit back and relax. Go spend some time with your family and friends and then come back here at end of June.

What you are not getting is that a new paradigm is being developed in people's minds. Now, 14000 sat is considered low and the SKY is falling . Four days ago this was awesome! Just chill out and let the Dev do what he says and the price will follow....  

I am up 500% and people are freaking out about the price right now.... I love it! Soon, you will be saying the same thing as me...  give it a few weeks Grin
the DEV is Gone !
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:26:07 AM

Gents or Gals....

the DEV is Gone !

haha  check this:

i think i should high light the dev's post:

The test release will be decentralized as well, anybody can join the xpool at any time provided they have XC's in the wallet.  This is only for testnet use only

I will be releasing a windows wallet tomorrow afternoon that has the built in the mixer for anybody to enable.  This should be considered test software only for testnet.  you can mine your own coins on testnet for testing the mixer

So we have no mixer now? Does this coin "The first POS ANON", or not yet?

the server mixer - is the Xnode feature

but this is only for testing and to provide feedback for sundays release

I will be releasing a windows wallet tomorrow afternoon that has the built in the mixer for anybody to enable.  This should be considered test software only for testnet.  you can mine your own coins on testnet for testing the mixer

I really thought this article summarized the multi-path technology a little better than I have so far.

http://www.coinssource.com/xc-coin-coins-source-exclusive/

This completely decentralized solution is the objective of the REV2 release - each week, we will be releasing an update that improves on the previous release.  I am looking forward to bringing this solution to the community and in parallel to this effort I am continuing to push into the other solutions previously mentioned.  These other ideas and concepts require a business like mindset to be accomplished and bring to market.  Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months.  

100% of my time & energy is focused into this vision, and making it a success.  This is the reason why I have been less active online recently and I don't want to end up divorced over this as my wife says she hasn't seen me in over a month.

A lot has been accomplished in a very, very short amount of time, and its been an interesting adventure so far.  I want to thank all of those who have helped make that happen.  Rome wasn't built in a day but I'm confident in the solution and vision.

Thank You,

ATCSECURE

Updated Windows Wallet

http://xc-official.com/release/xc-release.rar

Github is updated w/ the latest source for this build as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: