Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:27:15 AM

the DEV is Gone !

HE's gone and developing some uber stuff, to post it later.
Artman

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:27:20 AM

you gotta learn the hard way not to buy after a huge rise.

I bought at 14k-15k some days ago, than I didn't wan't to sell it for long. I'm not day trader. Yesterday I wen't to sleep it was 45K, when I woke up in the morning it was about 20K. Some hours after it wen't down and I sold at 17K with no lose. Than after some minutes it wen't high up, I thought it was manipulation I feelt very angry and bought again on 25K. Today it's 13-14K. I have now 1/3 XC coins less and ofcourse the price is 50% of that I bought. I feel like a fool! I don't know what to do now?  Undecided It's so easy to manipulate people...
Terzo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:28:24 AM

Support broke that held at around ~0.0016, some massive bids where filled but price is still going down. Alot of caught longs will probably start selling very soon.

i  invested 20 btc at 31 and now i have less than  9 btc. as much as i want this coin to be a success and i dont have many hopes Sad

dont worry you're not alone, we're all on the same boat, i invested at double price as it is now

Gents or Gals....

You do not invest based on only the price. You invest based on the fundamentals. The fundamentals have not changed, in fact, after the Dev's recent post tonight, they have gotten better!!

You can not time the market. It will only make you crazy if you do. It looks so simple... just sell some  XC and Jump into DRK!! Unfortunately the chemical reaction in your brain that triggered that thought is doing the same to everyone else at the same time. Therefore, you can not win that way. You will be lucky sometime but it is only a matter of time until you F-up! Just wait for the Dev to deliver. The price will go to 60mil ... 100mill... or beyond.

If you sit and watch every tick... you will go nuts. I am a top holder. I have a few percent (Heck, I "woulda" "coulda" "Shoulda" had a lot more... but, that is life. Hindsight is 20/20. If you want to win, sit back and relax. Go spend some time with your family and friends and then come back here at end of June.

What you are not getting is that a new paradigm is being developed in people's minds. Now, 14000 sat is considered low and the SKY is falling . Four days ago this was awesome! Just chill out and let the Dev do what he says and the price will follow....  

I am up 500% and people are freaking out about the price right now.... I love it! Soon, you will be saying the same thing as me...  give it a few weeks Grin
the DEV is Gone !

haha  check this:

i think i should high light the dev's post:

The test release will be decentralized as well, anybody can join the xpool at any time provided they have XC's in the wallet.  This is only for testnet use only

I will be releasing a windows wallet tomorrow afternoon that has the built in the mixer for anybody to enable.  This should be considered test software only for testnet.  you can mine your own coins on testnet for testing the mixer

So we have no mixer now? Does this coin "The first POS ANON", or not yet?

the server mixer - is the Xnode feature

but this is only for testing and to provide feedback for sundays release

I will be releasing a windows wallet tomorrow afternoon that has the built in the mixer for anybody to enable.  This should be considered test software only for testnet.  you can mine your own coins on testnet for testing the mixer

I really thought this article summarized the multi-path technology a little better than I have so far.

http://www.coinssource.com/xc-coin-coins-source-exclusive/

This completely decentralized solution is the objective of the REV2 release - each week, we will be releasing an update that improves on the previous release.  I am looking forward to bringing this solution to the community and in parallel to this effort I am continuing to push into the other solutions previously mentioned.  These other ideas and concepts require a business like mindset to be accomplished and bring to market.  Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months.  

100% of my time & energy is focused into this vision, and making it a success.  This is the reason why I have been less active online recently and I don't want to end up divorced over this as my wife says she hasn't seen me in over a month.

A lot has been accomplished in a very, very short amount of time, and its been an interesting adventure so far.  I want to thank all of those who have helped make that happen.  Rome wasn't built in a day but I'm confident in the solution and vision.

Thank You,

ATCSECURE

Updated Windows Wallet

http://xc-official.com/release/xc-release.rar

Github is updated w/ the latest source for this build as well.

excatly , after this Dump started . Why ? because the code is shit !
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:28:41 AM

you gotta learn the hard way not to buy after a huge rise.

I bought at 14k-15k some days ago, than I didn't wan't to sell it for long. I'm not day trader. Yesterday I wen't to sleep it was 45K, when I woke up in the morning it was about 20K. Some hours after it wen't down and I sold at 17K with no lose. Than after some minutes it wen't high up, I thought it was manipulation I feelt very angry and bought again on 25K. Today it's 13-14K. I have now 1/3 XC coins less and ofcourse the price is 50% of that I bought. I feel like a fool! I don't know what to do now?  Undecided It's so easy to manipulate people...

hold you XC coin,and put this in your wallet and get pos coin.
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:28:45 AM

Remember how quick this coin moves guys, volume is still insane, we have the interest, the coin has the innovation, as others have said, let that do the talking.. People will get tired of DRK trolls trying to spoil everyone else's thread.. It is just not on...

What is funny is how they moan when DRK drops.. The amount of "why does everyone hate us"

Just look at your troll army and you will see...

Get your popcorn and enjoy the DRK bubble pop today.. As masternodes still don't work, most seem to be forgetting this....

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
kirimona

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:30:16 AM

Only up Cool
go XC go
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:30:47 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 08:50:19 AM by provenceday

Support broke that held at around ~0.0016, some massive bids where filled but price is still going down. Alot of caught longs will probably start selling very soon.

i  invested 20 btc at 31 and now i have less than  9 btc. as much as i want this coin to be a success and i dont have many hopes Sad

dont worry you're not alone, we're all on the same boat, i invested at double price as it is now

Gents or Gals....

You do not invest based on only the price. You invest based on the fundamentals. The fundamentals have not changed, in fact, after the Dev's recent post tonight, they have gotten better!!

You can not time the market. It will only make you crazy if you do. It looks so simple... just sell some  XC and Jump into DRK!! Unfortunately the chemical reaction in your brain that triggered that thought is doing the same to everyone else at the same time. Therefore, you can not win that way. You will be lucky sometime but it is only a matter of time until you F-up! Just wait for the Dev to deliver. The price will go to 60mil ... 100mill... or beyond.

If you sit and watch every tick... you will go nuts. I am a top holder. I have a few percent (Heck, I "woulda" "coulda" "Shoulda" had a lot more... but, that is life. Hindsight is 20/20. If you want to win, sit back and relax. Go spend some time with your family and friends and then come back here at end of June.

What you are not getting is that a new paradigm is being developed in people's minds. Now, 14000 sat is considered low and the SKY is falling . Four days ago this was awesome! Just chill out and let the Dev do what he says and the price will follow....  

I am up 500% and people are freaking out about the price right now.... I love it! Soon, you will be saying the same thing as me...  give it a few weeks Grin
the DEV is Gone !

haha  check this:

i think i should high light the dev's post:

The test release will be decentralized as well, anybody can join the xpool at any time provided they have XC's in the wallet.  This is only for testnet use only

So we have no mixer now? Does this coin "The first POS ANON", or not yet?

the server mixer - is the Xnode feature

but this is only for testing and to provide feedback for sundays release

I really thought this article summarized the multi-path technology a little better than I have so far.

http://www.coinssource.com/xc-coin-coins-source-exclusive/

This completely decentralized solution is the objective of the REV2 release - each week, we will be releasing an update that improves on the previous release.  I am looking forward to bringing this solution to the community and in parallel to this effort I am continuing to push into the other solutions previously mentioned.  These other ideas and concepts require a business like mindset to be accomplished and bring to market.  Those pieces will slowly come together over the next several months.  

100% of my time & energy is focused into this vision, and making it a success.  This is the reason why I have been less active online recently and I don't want to end up divorced over this as my wife says she hasn't seen me in over a month.

A lot has been accomplished in a very, very short amount of time, and its been an interesting adventure so far.  I want to thank all of those who have helped make that happen.  Rome wasn't built in a day but I'm confident in the solution and vision.

Thank You,

ATCSECURE

Updated Windows Wallet

http://xc-official.com/release/xc-release.rar

Github is updated w/ the latest source for this build as well.

excatly , after this Dump started . Why ? because the code is shit !

Because

what's the difference?  Unprofessional uh??
roede94105

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:31:47 AM

Very noobish question here, why is this coin considered very strong and advanced if even the mixing function is not effective as of now?

Is it because the fundamentals of the code are better than the competition?

Or only the intentions?
Artman

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:32:50 AM

Get your popcorn and enjoy the DRK bubble pop today.. As masternodes still don't work, most seem to be forgetting this...

I'm with you guys and I'm for XC but look objectively DRK didn't have in history so big drop like we had some days ago from almost 50K to 10K!!! what think about it?

when DRK went down, we went UP. Now this trend tourned around and we are going hard down  Undecided
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:34:41 AM

Support becomes resistance at 0.0015-16 area.

I think eventually it will break this resistance, it seems the bears are getting exhausted. Soon get a run-up soon.
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:34:48 AM

We need to bring more attention to this article. As the developer himself said, this explains the whole thing much better http://www.coinssource.com/xc-coin-coins-source-exclusive/
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:36:26 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 08:50:39 AM by provenceday

Get your popcorn and enjoy the DRK bubble pop today.. As masternodes still don't work, most seem to be forgetting this...

I'm with you guys and I'm for XC but look objectively DRK didn't have in history so big drop like we had some days ago from almost 50K to 10K!!! what think about it?

when DRK went down, we went UP. Now this trend tourned around and we are going hard down  Undecided

Quote from: provenceday on May 29, 2014, 04:52:44 AM
Quote from: trdiablo on May 29, 2014, 04:48:55 AM

So the idiots at DRK place a buy order at 15000 satoshi. Then they annouce a lot of bullshit on the forum and on twitter, knowing that 999 of the 1000 people will sell at the smallest hesitation.

Then they get to buy a shitload of XC around 15000 satoshi which they keep dumping in large batches between 30000 and 22000 (still on-going) to scare other people so they also sell off and besides that they make a lot of money doing that.

Don't be alarmed, we will go back up and we will pass DRK in value. The community is already dumping DRK without any FUD on-going

that's the truth!
Scriptiee

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:37:38 AM

They do work, it's the payments/incentive for running one that does not... get your facts straight.

So how about that reputable link to the vetted code eh?
maxsinner

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:38:22 AM

So the idiots at DRK place a buy order at 15000 satoshi. Then they annouce a lot of bullshit on the forum and on twitter, knowing that 999 of the 1000 people will sell at the smallest hesitation.

Then they get to buy a shitload of XC around 15000 satoshi which they keep dumping in large batches between 30000 and 22000 (still on-going) to scare other people so they also sell off and besides that they make a lot of money doing that.

Don't be alarmed, we will go back up and we will pass DRK in value. The community is already dumping DRK without any FUD on-going

that's the truth!

You are one of the reasons that the price of XC is falling.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:38:36 AM

that's the truth!

Dude seriously. Why the large fonts and you need to post proof first.

Mods please modify this post.!
Scriptiee

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:38:46 AM

when DRK went down, we went UP. Now this trend tourned around and we are going hard down  Undecided

that's the truth!

.... any proof to back this?
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:41:38 AM

I basically just scalp these coins and usually I am in a trade for a few minutes but even I got burned yesterday when it lost 50% of its value in basically 2 minutes, couldn't sell. Absolutely was no liquidity from 0.003 to around 0.00125

You just need to trade with small position sizes. It happens.

Ended up losing all my days profits in that one trade right there.
maxsinner

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:43:00 AM

Provenceday, You think you are helping the coin, but in fact you are hurting it. Please stop posting the same crap over and over. Using big fonts does not make your BS better, it only makes you look desperate.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:43:53 AM

They do work, it's the payments/incentive for running one that does not... get your facts straight.

This. What's with the lies? It's one thing if you're clueless but completely another if you intentionally spread lies. There are currently hundreds of masternodes RUNNING and OPERATIONAL.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:44:28 AM

Sell now and you will get eaten by whales.

Hold and you will become a whale

It's easy as that people.

What we are witnessing here is a shift in the balance of power, XC will reign supreme but it will not be without fighting hard.
Don't look at the charts 24/7 just put your XC on cold storage, look at the charts once daily if you really must, but just carry on with your life and don't worry.
In 3-4 weeks XC will redefine the whole landscape of crypto. You will look back at this time laughing.

Like you, I have a lot riding in this, if XC goes to the moon I will have a lot less to worry about. In my opinion it is not a question of "if" but when and I am confident.

Don't worry about the trolls, the fudders and all the people out there that are trying to put XC down. They fear the potential disruptive nature of XC and will do anything to keep it from blooming, in the end they lose.
But fear not, nothing fundamentally has changed, the same aspects of XC that convinced you to invest still stand and are become clearer every second the dev is working on the project.

The fear of loss outweighs the potential of gains, you feel uncomfortable right now I understand. But imagine the feeling in a couple of weeks when you see that you sold at a tremendous loss.
It was clear that this is no "get rich scheme" XC is different, XC is a company rolled out to provide a revolutionary financial service for the digital age. This is the first opportunity since Bitcoin itself to invest in a technology still in it's infancy that will revolutionize the way business is done.

Don't be fooled by the confirmation bias, right now negativists and fudders seem to be in the majority, but only because they scream the loudest. Holders and believers in XC are just waiting for this to blow over and are quietly watching the markets. I am one of them, but I felt I had to get this message out to you.

Stand fast

Springfield
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: