Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:38:21 PM

since the troll talk already starts , PLEASE don't jump on everybody with a critic question or  a DARK post history in the next day. there will be some trolls so just show superiority through kindness and Teka should take out the obvious bullshit
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:38:36 PM

Hello all. This is to announce that I have taken on the role of PR and media liaison for XC.

I'm co-ordinating the PR side of the project and developing a great strategy based on XC's brand (which, as you're probably aware, is currently being created by Thrash).

You'll be hearing a lot of news from us in the near future: we'll be unveiling the development plan, the team, and of course be building up a wave of public awareness about XC's market-leading tech. So stick around, and anticipate big things.

Synechist

Please do us justice

We have been wronged for so long.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:39:46 PM

Just so you guys know, if you call out DRK troll ashnine for calling XC a scam and a pump and dump, he sends you private messages like this  Roll Eyes

but be careful to your head, if i found info about you, you can be sure that some peoples on black market are ready to kill you for some K of $.

So don't give a damn, keep calm and stop be jealous. Kiss
atcsecure

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:42:24 PM

I just wanted to provide an update on the release coming tonight or tomorrow.

REV1.5 - will be released - which will support MULTI-PATH mixer to mixer transactions.  Testing is underway now and will be released for "a larger" test audience once the team is comfortable with the results and performance.

ATCSECURE
The man hath spoken.

Great to hear. Let us know when/if more testers are needed.

Hey is this supposed to be REV2 already?? Smiley Smiley

No this is not the full blown REV2 - this is more an early release candidate

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:42:27 PM

Hello all. This is to announce that I have taken on the role of PR and media liaison for XC.

I'm co-ordinating the PR side of the project and developing a great strategy based on XC's brand (which, as you're probably aware, is currently being created by Thrash).

You'll be hearing a lot of news from us in the near future: we'll be unveiling the development plan, the team, and of course be building up a wave of public awareness about XC's market-leading tech. So stick around, and anticipate big things.

Synechist

Please do us justice

You might want to start with a better and more descriptive name for your coin. Previous 'X11Coin' name made it too clear that this coin was a ripoff from Darkcoin. Then it became XC, which is quite meaningless and random. What about 'Darkcoin Lite'?
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:42:38 PM

Just so you guys know, if you call out DRK troll ashnine for calling XC a scam and a pump and dump, he sends you private messages like this  Roll Eyes

but be careful to your head, if i found info about you, you can be sure that some peoples on black market are ready to kill you for some K of $.

wow thats horrible, but still please don't pull them in again
Mineotaur

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:45:50 PM

Disgusting. Report it to the moderators and to the police.

BTC: 37r8wbYRMPav3AU8w1D3FQmwtYenVzcbdX
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:49:27 PM

Synechist

That is really cool congrats! Smiley May I ask what is your background in Marketing?

My background is mostly PR rather than strictly marketing. That, and academic anthropology, which is like the metaphysics of marketing. But I have extensive experience in the magazine and music industries. Promoting tours for international bands, facilitating the creation of music scenes, launching publications, creating an ad niche for advertisers, that sort of thing. Generally what I do is create a compelling narrative around a brand, that serves to embody the facts about it, demonstrate why it's important, and keep misconstruals at bay. I'm sure you'll all agree that this is what XC needs, given the FUD it's endured.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:51:11 PM

Synechist

Please do us justice

You might want to start with a better and more descriptive name for your coin. Previous 'X11Coin' name made it too clear that this coin was a ripoff from Darkcoin. Then it became XC, which is quite meaningless and random. What about 'Darkcoin Lite'?

That's a rubbish name. I don't think we'll use it.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:52:31 PM

Synechist

Please do us justice

That's a rubbish name. I don't think we'll use it.

I would like Stealthcoin or Privacycoin.
cryptico

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:52:42 PM

Synechist

That is really cool congrats! Smiley May I ask what is your background in Marketing?

My background is mostly PR rather than strictly marketing. That, and academic anthropology, which is like the metaphysics of marketing. But I have extensive experience in the magazine and music industries. Promoting tours for international bands, facilitating the creation of music scenes, launching publications, creating an ad niche for advertisers, that sort of thing. Generally what I do is create a compelling narrative around a brand, that serves to embody the facts about it, demonstrate why it's important, and keep misconstruals at bay. I'm sure you'll all agree that this is what XC needs, given the FUD it's endured.

That is great and Yes I compleately Agree, I wish you the Best of Luck, If you will need help for translations in Italian let me know as I am Open to Help with Italian Translations of the Website also. Im doing it at the moment in the spare time at work and proposed my self for the IT translations just waiting for the Official OK.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:53:11 PM

XC is XCiting curiosity !
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:53:24 PM

Disgusting. Report it to the moderators and to the police.

It has been reported to the site administrators.

He's scared that I compare XC to DRK. Anyway, I'm not posting about it anymore, I don't want to cause drama.

Great news from the dev, looks like we are are ahead of schedule  Cool Love how this dev just keeps coming back stronger and faster!
dida
Legendary

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:53:35 PM

Synechist

Please do us justice

coinz, coinz, coinz  no no no...no licking your own ballz ... Grin
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:53:40 PM

Synechist

Please do us justice

Indeed. The idea is to tell the story of XC truthfully, and in a way that reduces misconstruals to near zero. FUD thrives on ambiguity.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:54:08 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 01:34:05 PM by SushiChef

Synechist

Congratz! well confident you pull of the job. If you ever need help I'm here to help.

synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:55:08 PM

Synechist

That is great and Yes I compleately Agree, I wish you the Best of Luck, If you will need help for translations in Italian let me know as I am Open to Help with Italian Translations of the Website also. Im doing it at the moment in the spare time at work and proposed my self for the IT translations just waiting for the Official OK.

Thanks. That would be great. Much appreciated.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:58:14 PM

Synechist

Sounds great! I have read a lot of your post in XC. I like what I have seen from you.

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:58:21 PM

Synechist

Please do us justice

Very inspirational.

Time and Again this has been brought up, and the community has overwhelmingly decided that XC was the right decision.

People want to get stuck on shitcoinname1 and whatevercoin2.
XC is more than a coin -it is a platform under development that encompasses more than "anyothercopycatcoin" and keeping "coin" out of the name was one of the best decisions that the community made.
synechist
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:58:28 PM

Synechist

Congratz! well confident you pull of the job. If you ever need help I'm here to help

Thanks. How are you able to contribute?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: