Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 [457] 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:01:34 PM

Not trying to be a jackaxx but..... there doesn't seem to be any indication that XC is in fact being showcased as described at the Bitcoin beltway conference other than this forum and publication issued from the XC team.  Pictures would help with the confidence level btw.  Images of the both and team at the conference would go a long way folks.. Just saying...

are you high or just paranoid?  ATC and jasinlee are both there... let them fucking relax and network with people.. I am sure they will upload some pics when the conference is over.

I think we should get an independent person to use teamviewer and connect into a PC there at the conference to confirm - yet again XC is kicking everyone's ass and needs validation for a forum kid.  

Agreed let them do their thing and report back later.  

/shrug

I likely have more invested in XC than both of you put together and have made a crap load on this coin already.  All I was saying is that potential investors on the outside looking in will continue to need reassurance and in this day and age it doesn't take much to take a quick photo and post it. Hell I could do this on my phone in seconds.. Not complicated but perhaps I'm oversimplifying it folks...oh and by the chill out with your condescending comments. We're all in this together.

Condescending wow ok, pot kettle black,  says the guy that tries to big note himself in the first sentence.  To which I say big fucking deal no one cares how much you have or dont tbh. You think you had some authority or right demanding this proof because of it, lol.  So take your advice and chill out, close down the browser and go play a game or do something productive - then come back at the end of this conference and see the updates - we both know atc and co update a lot as it is.  If nothing happens then by all means demand.

All I was saying is wait till they are done doing what they need and I am sure you will get your pics etc.  Last thing Id want to do is constantly update a forum if at this event all the time.  

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:03:46 PM

Somebody dare to explain why there are accusations that XC is "made by FBI"? And please don't say that they just wanna tank the price to buy cheap because this is BS answer.

Yes, so please sell me your coins if you dont want the FBI knocking on your door.....1K I think per is a fair price

Oh that was Perl ++ who started those accusations incase you don't know, he ddosed our forum and we told him that if  it happens again fbi/interpol would be contacted. He's also annoyed because we implemented cloudflare which prevented these attacks. So yes, these are infact lies spread to worsen XCs rep.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:13:39 PM

Not trying to be a jackaxx but..... there doesn't seem to be any indication that XC is in fact being showcased as described at the Bitcoin beltway conference other than this forum and publication issued from the XC team.  Pictures would help with the confidence level btw.  Images of the both and team at the conference would go a long way folks.. Just saying...

are you high or just paranoid?  ATC and jasinlee are both there... let them fucking relax and network with people.. I am sure they will upload some pics when the conference is over.

I think we should get an independent person to use teamviewer and connect into a PC there at the conference to confirm - yet again XC is kicking everyone's ass and needs validation for a forum kid.  

/shrug

I likely have more invested in XC than both of you put together and have made a crap load on this coin already.  All I was saying is that potential investors on the outside looking in will continue to need reassurance and in this day and age it doesn't take much to take a quick photo and post it. Hell I could do this on my phone in seconds.. Not complicated but perhaps I'm oversimplifying it folks...oh and by the chill out with your condescending comments. We're all in this together.

And... I would think that I have more XC than you, but why in the world would you even spread FUD about this...

This is in pure definition of Fear, Doubt and Uncertainty...   They are at the conference and if you can't prove otherwise, then it's FUD....

Just hang on till they actually get a chance to upload stuff.... have you ever been to any conference at all?  They are there to network and meet people, not just to sit around and upload photos....

qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:17:45 PM

Not trying to be a jackaxx but..... there doesn't seem to be any indication that XC is in fact being showcased as described at the Bitcoin beltway conference other than this forum and publication issued from the XC team.  Pictures would help with the confidence level btw.  Images of the both and team at the conference would go a long way folks.. Just saying...

are you high or just paranoid?  ATC and jasinlee are both there... let them fucking relax and network with people.. I am sure they will upload some pics when the conference is over.

/shrug

I likely have more invested in XC than both of you put together and have made a crap load on this coin already.  All I was saying is that potential investors on the outside looking in will continue to need reassurance and in this day and age it doesn't take much to take a quick photo and post it. Hell I could do this on my phone in seconds.. Not complicated but perhaps I'm oversimplifying it folks...oh and by the chill out with your condescending comments. We're all in this together.

And... I would think that I have more XC than you, but why in the world would you even spread FUD about this...

This is in pure definition of Fear, Doubt and Uncertainty...   They are at the conference and if you can't prove otherwise, then it's FUD....

Just hang on till they actually get a chance to upload stuff.... have you ever been to any conference at all?  They are there to network and meet people, not just to sit around and upload photos....

don't mind the idiot...
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:19:29 PM

Somebody dare to explain why there are accusations that XC is "made by FBI"? And please don't say that they just wanna tank the price to buy cheap because this is BS answer.

Yes, so please sell me your coins if you dont want the FBI knocking on your door.....1K I think per is a fair price

Oh that was Perl ++ who started those accusations incase you don't know, he ddosed our forum and we told him that if  it happens again fbi/interpol would be contacted. He's also annoyed because we implemented cloudflare which prevented these attacks. So yes, these are infact lies spread to worsen XCs rep.

Wow...we became a target for a DDos ?  we need to have a resume with all the feats accomplished... 1.survived DRK fud attack 2. Survived DDos attempts  3. Successfully rolled out distributed anon features on time and as planned ...
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:20:33 PM

Not good guys we seem to be on down trend.  This may be time to sell and buy back much cheaper. Many coins seem to be out performing XC.  Oh well hopefully it will rise again to new ATH but it doesn't seem like anytime soon.  

Not good guys we seem to be on down trend.  This may be time to sell and buy back much cheaper. Many coins seem to be out performing XC.  Oh well hopefully it will rise again to new ATH but it doesn't seem like anytime soon.  

I think you are wrong and I think we will see a new ATH within 1 month.  I am being dead serious.  XC is not a joke.

Not trying to be negative but I think many are moving on to other opportunities.  I haven't yet.  I may hold out to REV 2 but if it still doesn't turn upward then I'll move on.  Just being real.  Remember time is short play hard.

Looks like we're not going to see anything for months instead of weeks which was first promised. Not good with all the competition out there in the crypto community. Oh well such is life.

Not trying to be a jackaxx but..... there doesn't seem to be any indication that XC is in fact being showcased as described at the Bitcoin beltway conference other than this forum and publication issued from the XC team.  Pictures would help with the confidence level btw.  Images of the both and team at the conference would go a long way folks.. Just saying...

^ Recent posts from this guy. Please stop all the FUD flashbit.
prospect

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:21:02 PM

This currency is not made by the FBI but the scientologists. Its true, i promise. In other words aliens.
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:22:30 PM

Relax people. they are at a Conference NETWORKING.. it means peer to peer interaction. This is what you want somebody to be doing with you brand. Just chill...
CrymsonCoin16

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:24:29 PM

This currency is not made by the FBI but the scientologists. Its true, i promise. In other words aliens.

ATC/Dan is actually Tom Cruise... he's actually at the conference just to jump on couches... true story
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:30:02 PM

I think you are wrong and I think we will see a new ATH within 1 month.  I am being dead serious.  XC is not a joke.

Not trying to be negative but I think many are moving on to other opportunities.  I haven't yet.  I may hold out to REV 2 but if it still doesn't turn upward then I'll move on.  Just being real.  Remember time is short play hard.

Looks like we're not going to see anything for months instead of weeks which was first promised. Not good with all the competition out there in the crypto community. Oh well such is life.

^ Recent posts from this guy. Please stop all the FUD flashbit.

You call that FUD.. Wow! I guess being real and honest is something that people have a hard time with these days. Take a breather everyone. Life is not all beer and skittles. I still believe in this coin if anyone cares and very excited about the future. ATC and Team are doing a great job!
wobbzz

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:38:55 PM

I'm in the DC area this weekend. If anyone absolutely can't wait and would like some 2nd party verification I would be willing to go check it out AND take pictures for the price of a crowdfunded ticket. Ticket cost is $400 at the door. If for some reason I couldn't go or they sell out of tickets I would refund the respective donators.

BTC Donations: 1MEP5tyNkSPS2q8ZRgF19usdCdG9pofkf8
XC Donations: XSmK5x4zbW1h1wPRSbyRdiCm9cDpAuHrem

Just thought I would throw it out there.  Grin

z2z me @ zs18642322h0h7hzjknejehavx0srwmungl8uj0t3vsxd7jwzr2kdhrcj38setn7ujd500fqn99y52
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:40:16 PM

I'm in the DC area this weekend. If anyone absolutely can't wait and would like some 2nd party verification I would be willing to go check it out AND take pictures for the price of a crowdfunded ticket. Ticket cost is $400 at the door. If for some reason I couldn't go or they sell out of tickets I would refund the respective donators.

If anyone actually pays you to go there, it is clear they should not be invested in XC. 
wobbzz

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:45:57 PM

If anyone actually pays you to go there, it is clear they should not be invested in XC.  

But if people are so anxious to know and create FUD they can take action on it. And I could enjoy the conference for free. Sounds like an all-around win to me.  Grin

z2z me @ zs18642322h0h7hzjknejehavx0srwmungl8uj0t3vsxd7jwzr2kdhrcj38setn7ujd500fqn99y52
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:15:59 PM

Retaliative replies to alienated, paranoid conspiracy theorism make for a crap thread.

Can we decide to value our time a little more?

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:30:02 PM

Cmon guys, just because flashbit's replies arent exactly puppies and rainbows doesn't mean he is fudding. I mean we v seen some TRUE FUD right here.

I am one of the first to demand pics/videos w/e, but not because of uncertainty but because of true promotion purposes, a picture's worth a thousand words after all. Plus, I 'm not expecting some extravagant booth with lights, babes, action, all we need is a logo, a stand(?) and the dev making connections really.

10 XC donated: 552aa2a50ca8bfa5e371a0f7dd6fac5d763d50a9f618047102976a662e11cb4f    trans ID(maybe chaeplin can track the transc, its not even rev1.5 anon)

PS: nice to see some XC forum action as well

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:37:52 PM

I also wouldn't mind seeing pictures out of excitement and marketing, not proof.  Seriously, are there any other coins that have developers with public identities and marketing at well known conferences?  All this while developing and delivering at an unparalleled pace.  Anybody that has high hopes for the future of crypto should be a holder of XC.  XC makes every other coin look like it was developed by a bunch of amateurs.
JesstersDead

Activity: 154

I forgot where I put my wallet.dat

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 04:46:27 PM

Alt-Coin Throw Down - June 21, 1215pm

Ok everybody. This is your chance. Everyone that wants to defend your favorite, alt-coin, metacoin, next gen, side chain, proof of work, proof of stake, proof of steak, proof of lolz, ponzi scheme, pump and dump, 2.0, refactored, and reimagined coins HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!

Open to all attendees, everyone gets 5 minutes to make your case on why everyone should love your project. MAKE IT COUNT!!!!

Hosted by the amazing Patrick Melton of Coinsider This fame. So bring your A game.

This panel is going down today at the Beltway Conference. Is anyone from the team planning on taking advantage of that five minutes?

Cryptsy.com - USD markets coming soon. Go validate your account now!
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:49:24 PM

We have 2 booths next to each other, the altcoin "throw down" is going on right now. I am watching it from my table.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
E f f e c T

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:56:55 PM

We have 2 booths next to each other, the altcoin "throw down" is going on right now. I am watching it from my table.

How's the conference been going?
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:59:36 PM

Is atcsecure presenting XC at the altcoin throw-down?
Pages: « 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 [457] 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: