Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:08:24 AM

[snip]

Nice summary mate, really hoping this is the week we start taking the sell walls down on the back of all of this great work and getting the coin priced more realistically... Carry on with the good work..

Thanks! - and yes, I can't wait till the price becomes a truer reflection of XC's value. Less paranoid community members comes a close second.

thanks for your summary and happy Birthday by the way, but i wouldn't call us paranoid in this case. jasins first posts sounded like there would be some swap of features which took the team members till one hour ago to clearly denie. Its all good now.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:28:15 AM

Blows my mind how many people love gambling away their btc savings on other coins when we have a winner right here!

Well, based on today's news I went out and bought some CACHE before it spiked.  That's the advantage of waking up early on a Sunday morning and having major anger management issues.  Cheesy  I don't think Jasinlee accepted my apologies. Now I feel hated.  Cry Embarrassed
guowenxuan

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:43:05 AM

XC TEAM AT CONFERENCE!

Hurray for this!!! and hurray for change of subject... lol.. I had to go take a nap because everyone here was bitching at eachother it was getting annoying. 

also all you non believers who wanted pics and proof they are there... well here is your pudding.

Fine looking group I must say.. to the moon!

It looks like that guy with the glasses is the same person as with the BC team.

If that is the case, that is NOT good.

Just a leach that is only in for profits and any turn possible.

in the 2nd photo the first guy from the left looks like the last guy from the left in the first picture with a different shirt on.
the second guy from the left in second photo looks like the 2nd guy from the left in the first photo, and the 4th guy from the left in the 2nd photo looks like the 4th guy from the left in the first, is the 2nd photo BC team? if so they are the same team as XC without Dan and his son, if i'm wrong they must be all twins or something, not trying to spread fud, i strongly support XC and have done since almost day 1, but this is very strange to me.

Bro... they look the same because they ARE the same people... just in front of a different sign... "coin telegraph"  prob some journalist shot.
ok great i misinterpreted what the person who posted the 2nd photo meant and thought he was saying the 2nd photo was of the BC team, as i said i wasn't trying to spread FUD my mistake and appoligise for that.
great to see the update from dev.
we will move.
move head.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qahfn87hvpYSqdWqsaRCL7RQXC6CVNnP4z
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! your VxNfEGn9nUibFQgAEd2mZGcrc1oc8gmU7n
jly77

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:52:56 AM

Hi folks

We'll publish something soon that clarifies several aspects of PBoC, XC, Cache, and our plans for the future.

For the time being, here's a little bit of information:

- In distinction from PoS, which secures a blockchain, roughly speaking PoBC allows blockchains to talk to each other.

- PBoC is such new tech that (a) no-one except people at XC understand it (it's Jasinlee's invention), (b) it's not coded yet.

- PBoC is not going to be implemented in the near future because it will take an enormous amount of work and there are more immediate goals, like real staking Android wallets.

- XC and Cache will not share features

- XC and Cache will not have the same function, therefore there is no question of XC's money supply doubling. Why would any team want to do that to their coin? It's suicide. So why would it be reasonable to suppose that we'd do that?

- The team working on Cache is a completely different one to the one developing XC. There's no dilution of time or attention. Cache's development will have no effect on the pace or direction of XC or on ATCsecure's focus on it.

- Cache is not new to the XC project - it's been a facet in the project for a while - and yet you've seen the same reliability when it comes to release dates, and the same consistently rapid pace of development all along. So there's nothing that suggests a change or that anything is amiss.

- The XC devs have extensive business experience and know full well how to develop a technology. So when new technologies, partnerships, or functions are introduced into XC, it is done by capable hands. We know when a small, focussed team is best. We also know when and how to form partnerships. We're going to do both, because it'll create the brightest future for XC.

Now you can either doubt this information or run with it. I ask you to consider it in the light of XC's past developments, especially their reliability and professionalism. To my mind it's obvious: today the community became aware of an incredibly powerful facet of the XC project, and one that will be a game-changer in its mid-term future.

Thanks.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:14:22 AM

XC TEAM AT CONFERENCE!

Hurray for this!!! and hurray for change of subject... lol.. I had to go take a nap because everyone here was bitching at eachother it was getting annoying. 

also all you non believers who wanted pics and proof they are there... well here is your pudding.

in the 2nd photo the first guy from the left looks like the last guy from the left in the first picture with a different shirt on.
the second guy from the left in second photo looks like the 2nd guy from the left in the first photo, and the 4th guy from the left in the 2nd photo looks like the 4th guy from the left in the first, is the 2nd photo BC team? if so they are the same team as XC without Dan and his son, if i'm wrong they must be all twins or something, not trying to spread fud, i strongly support XC and have done since almost day 1, but this is very strange to me.

Bro... they look the same because they ARE the same people... just in front of a different sign... "coin telegraph"  prob some journalist shot.
ok great i misinterpreted what the person who posted the 2nd photo meant and thought he was saying the 2nd photo was of the BC team, as i said i wasn't trying to spread FUD my mistake and appoligise for that.
we will move.
move head.

Excited to see the team. Keep up the great work guys!
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:16:32 AM

Hi folks

We'll publish something soon that clarifies several aspects of PBoC, XC, Cache, and our plans for the future.

- In distinction from PoS, which secures a blockchain, roughly speaking PoBC allows blockchains to talk to each other.

- PBoC is such new tech that (a) no-one except people at XC understand it (it's Jasinlee's invention), (b) it's not coded yet.

- PBoC is not going to be implemented in the near future because it will take an enormous amount of work and there are more immediate goals, like real staking Android wallets.

- XC and Cache will not have the same function, therefore there is no question of XC's money supply doubling. Why would any team want to do that to their coin? It's suicide. So why would it be reasonable to suppose that we'd do that?

- The team working on Cache is a completely different one to the one developing XC. There's no dilution of time or attention. Cache's development will have no effect on the pace or direction of XC or on ATCsecure's focus on it.

- Cache is not new to the XC project - it's been a facet in the project for a while - and yet you've seen the same reliability when it comes to release dates, and the same consistently rapid pace of development all along. So there's nothing that suggests a change or that anything is amiss.

- The XC devs have extensive business experience and know full well how to develop a technology. So when new technologies, partnerships, or functions are introduced into XC, it is done by capable hands. We know when a small, focussed team is best. We also know when and how to form partnerships. We're going to do both, because it'll create the brightest future for XC.

Now you can either doubt this information or run with it. I ask you to consider it in the light of XC's past developments, especially their reliability and professionalism. To my mind it's obvious: today the community became aware of an incredibly powerful facet of the XC project, and one that will be a game-changer in its mid-term future.

Thanks.

Yes thanks for clarifying this synechist. I can see good things to come.  Time to buy more XC!
CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126

XC

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:43:26 AM

Hi folks

Thanks.

Yes thanks for clarifying this synechist. I can see good things to come.  Time to buy more XC!

Just remember, most of people won't buy good&cheap things until price rockets. High price makes them know the value.

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:04:09 AM

kawaiiiii!!!

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:13:32 AM

kawaiiiii!!!

Beat me to it Wink
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:31:06 AM

No one is hated and I accept the apology. Keep in mind we were the main sponsor of this event, thus why I could get xc their own table in addition to ours Wink so I was being pulled away and talking to everyone all day everyday I was here. Any updates I post are brief due to time constraints.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:33:30 AM

No one is hated and I accept the apology. Keep in mind we were the main sponsor of this event, thus why I could get xc their own table in addition to ours Wink so I was being pulled away and talking to everyone all day everyday I was here. Any updates I post are brief due to time constraints.

Legend.

Cheers for the hardwork dude.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:40:38 AM

There is a giant psychedelic vagina on the floor within the carpet.  can not unsee.
amadoflimd

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:46:51 AM

Please i need some help.
Can someone helpme to understand 3 things of this.

Hello, i have been reading alot with this COIN.
Almost read every single page, and in every single forum.

I have been purchased 1k coins.
I download the wallet, im using the latest one XCv0.9.1.50x11-coin-1.0
i transfer all those coins from mintpal to my XC11address.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/agustinrudas/XCCOIN_zpsea486985.png

I want to run an XNODE.

So i read the guides in the official website, they say i need to create new address called MIXER and put 550 coins on there, you can put more but it need to be in reservebalance.

1. i was confused in this part because, if i actually have 1k coins on my account with label MAIN, and create new adress labeled MIXER. this adresss share the same coins? dosen't?.

I send 1k coins using sendcoins tab to the MIXER account, who is is the same wallet.

The Transaction history shows "Payment to Yourself" with a fee. So i think this was unnecesary.

I create the X11Coin.conf file with this

xmixer=1
server=1
listen=1
dnsseed=1
rpcuser=MyUser
rpcpassword=HiddenPass
rpcport=32347
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
reservebalance=1000
addnode=162.243.109.24
addnode=west01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=east01.xcnode.xc-official.com
addnode=west02.xcnode.xc-official.com

My Weight is 5238, Network Weight is 32242

2. Is minting for a long time, more than 10 days, if i want to run a XNODE the minting need to be finish?.

3. The other thing, i am worry about in the blockchain the balance of my address is different it says i only have 0.0XC and in the other 9.2 XC, and im worry if i lost the coin or something. Can someone check the address in the blockchain http://cryptexplorer.com/ and say if all is ok?. Because in my wallet says i have 1009.570195 XC as you see in the image. So the wallet or the blockchain is wrong?.

MAIN = XNueTb55jzHpnSWYrvZvAGfkd8YuPKtZR8
MIXER = XVKwLkAjc1UoLBYejv4B6n8ELHkkbYtw53

520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:50:09 AM

XC TEAM AT CONFERENCE!

Bro... they look the same because they ARE the same people... just in front of a different sign... "coin telegraph"  prob some journalist shot.
we will move.
move head.

Excited to see the team. Keep up the great work guys!

Really cool, man.
R4v37

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:12:17 AM

Hi folks

Thanks.

panic buy panic buy panic buy
PANIC BUY!!!  Cheesy

nahh, better stick with this coin
hellraven

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:16:41 AM

Hi folks

Thanks.

panic buy panic buy panic buy
PANIC BUY!!!  Cheesy

nahh, better stick with this coin

good choice for now...
WOHOOOOOOO
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:42:41 AM

Hi folks

Thanks a lot for the update.

And more importantly I want to say Happy Birthday man !!!

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:12:40 AM

XC TEAM AT CONFERENCE!

This was a photo of the BC team visiting the XC team, the blackcoin official tweet account also confirmed this.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:31:22 AM

nice to see the real team.

great!
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:45:40 AM

I notice Vericoin have followed the team's lead. Publicising their team
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg7462147#msg7462147
VRC had some interesting news today too.
Pages: « 1 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 [475] 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: