Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:56:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:47:04 PM

We shall do the "fighting" over here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631052.new#new
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:50:23 PM

Can we get some sort of Vince McMahon character in here and start the altcoin wrestling federation?  Maybe turn this into a rap beef or something.  Cheesy
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:07:44 PM

We aren't merging, or partnering with DRK in any form.
We want to stop the FUD on both sides.
This is the design.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 09:17:12 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 09:35:24 PM by wevus

multipool is back ATM

nevermind down again

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 09:40:59 PM

multipool is back ATM

nevermind down again
And gone again. Miners stopped. Huh

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 09:51:22 PM

Synch, has this been distributed via a paid for press release service?

If not I would like to pledge $500 in BTC for a paid press release that gets delivered to premium financial sites like Wall Street Journal, yahoo finance etc. I know a service that will hit a ton of top sites and get lots of indexing on search engines like google and yahoo.

In the press release we can also embed images and file attachments like pdfs and even a video if we want. We can also link to the a news section of the XC site so people can keep informed (lots of people won't know about bitcointalk).

We haven't got to rush this and can spend time preparing it carefully.

I will cover the cost of the release and send you the BTC in advance. In terms of constructing the release and the content I will leave that to you and the rest of the XC team. I am impressed with how you put everything across. We may need to "dumb it down" slightly though, so it doesn't go too far over everyone's heads. My only input is that in the article we make a small comparison at some point to Bitcoin (something a lot of people know) and highlight the strength of proof of stake, XC anonymity etc. Comparing to things the public know already will be a fruitful approach.

I will discuss the company I would like us to use and anything else over PM.

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Just to let you know that Mr_Random's very generous donation for a press release is going toward a paid campaign by PRWeb this week.

If you'd like to increase its impact, feel free to donate BTC to 15wMLApFR6Xyxn5QtvHtMy9GSWuTY231oU.

Here's to making XC a household name,

Arlyn

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:15:59 PM

It will be interesting to see what happens this week with XC leading up to the big event of REV 2 release. There seems to be heavy sell pressure vs buy.  Likely will reverse but who knows.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:23:54 PM

It will be interesting to see what happens this week with XC leading up to the big event of REV 2 release. There seems to be heavy sell pressure vs buy.  Likely will reverse but who knows.

If those sell walls are true walls, its going to take some capitol to push past 150k... seems like it wants to rise but gets pushed back down.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:28:55 PM

If those sell walls are true walls, its going to take some capitol to push past 150k... seems like it wants to rise but gets pushed back down.

I have this wild theory that someone thinks next week we will see a BTC rally which will happen to coincide with the week before the REV 2 release. They drop the walls and the floodgates open. Bam!
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:31:36 PM

I have this wild theory that someone thinks next week we will see a BTC rally which will happen to coincide with the week before the REV 2 release. They drop the walls and the floodgates open. Bam!

Maybe, I always look at sell walls as bait to either push people to sell under it so other coins can be had cheaper.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:33:48 PM

It's normal strategy...that's how trading works... whales must keep the base stable for as long as possible, so they can succeed...
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:38:55 PM

It's normal strategy...that's how trading works... whales must keep the base stable for as long as possible, so they can succeed...

Think this is true, once I look at the depth on the buy side, someone could easily take it down to 110K with one dump.... only a few BTC stand in the way of that....good thing there is no more talk of joining forces with another unnamed coin to force my hand... lets put it that way lol.

qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:41:27 PM

Think this is true, once I look at the depth on the buy side, someone could easily take it down to 110K with one dump.... only a few BTC stand in the way of that....good thing there is no more talk of joining forces with another unnamed coin to force my hand... lets put it that way lol.

I only hope I have enough BTC in this coin Smiley
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:51:29 PM

If not I would like to pledge $500 in BTC for a paid press release that gets delivered to premium financial sites like Wall Street Journal, yahoo finance etc. I know a service that will hit a ton of top sites and get lots of indexing on search engines like google and yahoo.

In the press release we can also embed images and file attachments like pdfs and even a video if we want. We can also link to the a news section of the XC site so people can keep informed (lots of people won't know about bitcointalk).

I will cover the cost of the release and send you the BTC in advance. In terms of constructing the release and the content I will leave that to you and the rest of the XC team. I am impressed with how you put everything across. We may need to "dumb it down" slightly though, so it doesn't go too far over everyone's heads. My only input is that in the article we make a small comparison at some point to Bitcoin (something a lot of people know) and highlight the strength of proof of stake, XC anonymity etc. Comparing to things the public know already will be a fruitful approach.

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Just to let you know that Mr_Random's very generous donation for a press release is going toward a paid campaign by PRWeb this week.

If you'd like to increase its impact, feel free to donate BTC to 15wMLApFR6Xyxn5QtvHtMy9GSWuTY231oU.

Arlyn

I was just about to ask what the plan was for mr. randoms donation, good to see we're about to turn up the heat and get the word out.

I'll donate $100 more, logging into coinbase now.

Lets get the party started.
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:11:30 PM

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Arlyn

Why do you have to say this AFTER I drop 300 on buying more coins instead of donating some to you.

Driv3n

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:22:48 PM

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Arlyn

Why do you have to say this AFTER I drop 300 on buying more coins instead of donating some to you.

It's not too late to sell a few XC and donate, but I know what ya mean.  Hopefully some others will add to the donation and we can make sure this info is everywhere.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:11:52 AM

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Arlyn

Are we talking about THIS PRWeb? If we do, this is huge, wow. I will be pretty straightforward here, since I am quite stingy with my XC, I will be w8ing on a couple of other investments before donating, hopefully will donate asap.

But srsly, having PRWeb promoting the week pre-rev2 release? WOW. The accumulation period for small to medium investors is coming to an end.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:22:51 AM

Please message me.  Wink

Hi all

Arlyn

It's not too late to sell a few XC and donate, but I know what ya mean.  Hopefully some others will add to the donation and we can make sure this info is everywhere.

Me sell? Yeah right.

I only sold early on to cover mining costs... now I hold until we hit .1+

Driv3n

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:31:08 AM

Me sell? Yeah right.

I only sold early on to cover mining costs... now I hold until we hit .1+

I like where your heads at, I also plan on holding until were approaching that range.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:38:06 AM

I'm getting that tingling feeling again.
Pages: « 1 ... 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 [547] 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: